MediaPortal 1.1.0 BETA 1 (12 Viewers)

Please post issues you found in MediaPortal 1.1.0 BETA 1 here.
When trying to install 1.1.0 Beta 1 on a (clean install) W2K3 Server R2, standard edition, the deploy tool issues this Message (after downloading, at installation start): <Title>: Windows XP x64 (Service Pack 2) [..... <Information>: Ihr Betriebssystem wird leider nicht von Mediaportal unterstützt. When installing 1.0.2, the...
When trying to install 1.1.0 Beta 1 on a (clean install) W2K3 Server R2, standard edition, the deploy tool issues this Message...
When trying to install 1.1.0 Beta 1 on a (clean install) W2K3 Server R2, standard edition, the deploy tool issues this Message...
Replies
Views
Yes, same: 2009-10-25 17:07:01.366638 [4]: TechnoTrend: Diseqc Command Send 2009-10-25 17:07:01.475838 [4]: dvb: LockedInOnSignal waiting 20ms 2009-10-25 17:07:01.507038 [4]: dvb: LockedInOnSignal waiting 20ms 2009-10-25 17:07:01.538238 [4]: dvb: LockedInOnSignal waiting 20ms 2009-10-25 17:07:01.569438 [4]: dvb...
Yes, same: 2009-10-25 17:07:01.366638 [4]: TechnoTrend: Diseqc Command Send 2009-10-25 17:07:01.475838 [4]: dvb...
MediaPortal Version: 1.1 beta with 23908 MediaPortal Skin: blue wide Windows Version: windows vista sp2 CPU Type: amd 4850e...
Replies
Views
first thing I checked... Will have to re-install TV server then and see if it works without import :(
first thing I checked... Will have to re-install TV server then and see if it works without import :(
MediaPortal Version: SVN 23908 MediaPortal Skin: Blue3 Wide Windows Version: XP Pro - SP3 CPU Type: Intel E4500 2x2.2Ghz HDD...
Replies
Views
I use a mouse with mp, and since upgrading to 1.1.0 beta (or maybe it was actually one of the later svns before the beta), whenever I use the scroll wheel to skip ahead in the video, the top-bar is activated (actually the < (back) button of the top-bar), and to either skip forward again or just to get rid of the top-bar I have to move...
I use a mouse with mp, and since upgrading to 1.1.0 beta (or maybe it was actually one of the later svns before the beta), whenever...
I use a mouse with mp, and since upgrading to 1.1.0 beta (or maybe it was actually one of the later svns before the beta), whenever...
Replies
Views
ok nearly a week in and not seen this error at all. Would have expected to see it probably twice in older versions. Not exactly a scientific test but this might possibly be fixed :)
ok nearly a week in and not seen this error at all. Would have expected to see it probably twice in older versions. Not...
I am a little confused as to whether this fix is in the current SVN or not? Looks like it will solve some of the missed recordings...
Replies
Views
Hi! This should be solved in the next public release (unfortunately not the one released today). See mantis: 0002517: Small user-friendliness enhancements to SetupTV - MediaPortal Bugtracker //johnzered
Hi! This should be solved in the next public release (unfortunately not the one released today). See mantis: 0002517: Small...
MediaPortal Version: SVN 23831 MediaPortal Skin: Blue3 Wide Windows Version: XP Pro - SP3 CPU Type: Intel E4500 2x2.2Ghz HDD...
Replies
Views
I tried changing the recording folder to D:\Recordings for all cards. I made sure that the SYSTEM account had full control of the folder. But recording does not work at this location, and the folder actually gets deleted when I try to record. I tried again at C:\Recordings, and the same thing happened. I changed it back to the default...
I tried changing the recording folder to D:\Recordings for all cards. I made sure that the SYSTEM account had full control of the...
I tried changing the recording folder to D:\Recordings for all cards. I made sure that the SYSTEM account had full control of the...
Replies
Views
bump...
bump...
I am trying to setup a view which groups on composer (new tag in 1.1) and then displays album artist underneath. In log you get...
Replies
Views
All what you need is GMPS Plugin: GMPS-Scheduler &bull; Foren-Übersicht
All what you need is GMPS Plugin: GMPS-Scheduler &bull; Foren-Übersicht
MediaPortal Version: SVN 23831 MediaPortal Skin: Blue3 Wide Windows Version: XP Pro - SP3 CPU Type: Intel E4500 2x2.2Ghz HDD...
Replies
Views
The SVNs have a very slight annoying feature. When you scroll down through the EPG it restarts at the top once you do down from the last chanel but you can't then go back up. I know this is on purpose but scrolling should stop when you reach the last channel? It is trivial but slightly annoying as unless you know which is the last...
The SVNs have a very slight annoying feature. When you scroll down through the EPG it restarts at the top once you do down from the...
The SVNs have a very slight annoying feature. When you scroll down through the EPG it restarts at the top once you do down from the...
Replies
Views
Thanx man :) But I couldn't wait, I installed the whole shabang again. ...But now it gives me "No signal" or "unable to start timeshifting" or "unable to build graph" on only some of my channels that I should receive normally :s EDIT± I installed MP AGAIN and now I have no problems like I mentioned above. Now I´m missing some...
Thanx man :) But I couldn't wait, I installed the whole shabang again. ...But now it gives me "No signal" or "unable to start...
Guys I need your help! Because of testing I lost the original tswriter.ax of BETA 1.1... :oops: You would really help me out here...
Replies
Views
Would You kindly please tell me the point when are these files cleaned up in multiseat (except for manualy deleting by myself)? The only one deleted is (in my case) live2-0.ts.tsbuffer1.ts from serverside client as singleseat. If simultaneous work of two clients happened - then MP starts to make new live2-X.ts.tsbufferN.ts filesets...
Would You kindly please tell me the point when are these files cleaned up in multiseat (except for manualy deleting by myself)...
MediaPortal Version: 1.1.0b rev.2381 MediaPortal Skin: Blue 3 Wide Windows Version: XP Pro SP3 CPU Type: Intel E5300 2.6GHz...
Replies
Views
At last! I can confirm that with RC2 this annoying isuue disappeared! Many, many thanks! :thx:
At last! I can confirm that with RC2 this annoying isuue disappeared! Many, many thanks! :thx:
MediaPortal Version: 1.1.0b rev.2381 MediaPortal Skin: Blue 3 Wide Windows Version: XP Pro SP3 CPU Type: Intel E5300 2.6GHz...
Replies
Views
Fixed: 0002437: Incompatibility between HDTV and codecs other than coreavc - MediaPortal Bugtracker
Fixed: 0002437: Incompatibility between HDTV and codecs other than coreavc - MediaPortal Bugtracker
MediaPortal Version: 1.1.0 BETA 1 With latest SVN MediaPortal Skin: Blue3Wide Windows Version: Windows 7 RTM 64-bit CPU Type: Intel...
Replies
Views
you're welcome, can you mark the thread as fixed? Thx.
you're welcome, can you mark the thread as fixed? Thx.
Hi, i found a bug in the version 1.1.0 Beta1 and latest svn builds: The aspect ratio doesn't switch (from 4:3 to 16:9 and reverse)...
Replies
Views
Obviously, the answer to my question is to MOVE them, not COPY them. Quite why this didn't occur to me in the first place....
Obviously, the answer to my question is to MOVE them, not COPY them. Quite why this didn't occur to me in the first place....
MediaPortal Version: 1.1.0 beta MediaPortal Skin: Blue3 Wide Windows Version: Win 7 RC build 7100 32bit CPU Type: Intel Core Duo...
Replies
Views
MediaPortal Version: 1.1 MediaPortal Skin: Blueskin Wide Windows Version: XP+SP3 CPU Type: AMD Athlon BE-2400 Dual Core 2.3GHz HDD: WD 500 Gb Memory: 4 Gb Motherboard: Gigabyte GA-MA78GM-SH2 Video Card: builtin ATI Radeon HD3200 Video Card Driver: Catalyst 6.14.10 Sound Card: builtin Sound Card AC3: Sound Card Driver: 1...
MediaPortal Version: 1.1 MediaPortal Skin: Blueskin Wide Windows Version: XP+SP3 CPU Type: AMD Athlon BE-2400 Dual Core 2.3GHz...
MediaPortal Version: 1.1 MediaPortal Skin: Blueskin Wide Windows Version: XP+SP3 CPU Type: AMD Athlon BE-2400 Dual Core 2.3GHz...
Replies
Views
I can confirm this is a bug. Also found the problem in the code and fixed. Last sample time was not reset propertly. As a result traffic was measured over an increasing time interval which coincides with your observations. Fix will be in next SVN. :thx:
I can confirm this is a bug. Also found the problem in the code and fixed. Last sample time was not reset propertly. As a result...
MediaPortal Version: 1.0.4.23684 (supposed to be latest SVN for 1.1 BETA) MediaPortal Skin: StreamedMP Windows Version: XP32 SP3...
Replies
Views
Should be fixed in latest public SVN Simone
Should be fixed in latest public SVN Simone
MediaPortal Version: 1.1 beta MediaPortal Skin: blue3wide Windows Version: Windows 7 x64 CPU Type: Q6600 @ 3ghz HDD: SATAII 320GB...
Replies
Views
Same problem for me here. mediainfo is slow cause i've to use a powerlan with only about 30-40mbit/s fast enough for TV / Movies but not fast enough for mediainfo. Mediainfo works fine / fast when file is on the same machine.
Same problem for me here. mediainfo is slow cause i've to use a powerlan with only about 30-40mbit/s fast enough for TV / Movies...
Wonder if anyone else has a long lag (at least 50+ seconds) before playing videos ? This also happens with the My TV series plugin...
Replies
Views
thanks for reporting! mantis: 0002492: DVB-T scanning doesn't scan frequency offsets properly - MediaPortal Bugtracker fix in svn 23725
thanks for reporting! mantis: 0002492: DVB-T scanning doesn't scan frequency offsets properly - MediaPortal Bugtracker fix in svn...
MediaPortal Version: SVN 23491 MediaPortal Skin: Blue3 Wide Windows Version: XP Pro - SP3 CPU Type: Intel E4500 2x2.2Ghz HDD...
Replies
Views
Version: MP 1.1.0 Beta Rev.1.0.4.23684 Problem: Hello, my problem is, that mediaportal very often freeze. The last entry in MediaPortal.log file: 2009-09-30 16:45:12.059157 [Debug][MPMain]: CiMenu: PrepareCiMenu So i think, there is the problem. I simply run MediaPortal, got to TV and choose one channel. Then MediaPortal...
Version: MP 1.1.0 Beta Rev.1.0.4.23684 Problem: Hello, my problem is, that mediaportal very often freeze. The last entry...
Version: MP 1.1.0 Beta Rev.1.0.4.23684 Problem: Hello, my problem is, that mediaportal very often freeze. The last entry...
Replies
Views
Yeah it's very bugged. Even when doing it using the method described by x4mer, it sometimes requires a few attempts to drag the tabs.
Yeah it's very bugged. Even when doing it using the method described by x4mer, it sometimes requires a few attempts to drag the tabs.
MediaPortal Version: 1.1 Beta SVN 23684 MediaPortal Skin: Blue3 Wide Windows Version: Windows Vista SP1 CPU Type: Intel Q8200...
Replies
Views
Just a quick update on my problem in case anyone else stumbles upon this thread with the same issue. It looked like there was a slight corruption in the .ts file at the point(s) where the recording would stop playing and bump back out to the Recorded TV Menu. If i repeatedly cued the recording up to just a few seconds before a 'bad...
Just a quick update on my problem in case anyone else stumbles upon this thread with the same issue. It looked like there was a...
When playing any recording MP randomly stops the playback. It then misses where it stopped and I have to wind forward to the last...
Replies
Views
if i linked to the shortcut in irremote.ini irremote would just crash lol, but i made a batch file and it worked perfectly :thx:
if i linked to the shortcut in irremote.ini irremote would just crash lol, but i made a batch file and it worked perfectly :thx:
MediaPortal Version: 1.1.0 beta 1 MediaPortal Skin: blue3wide (it doesnt seem to matter which skin i use) Windows Version: XP sp3...
Replies
Views
taskbar missing upon wakeup from MP standby I've fixed issue of display shutdown now by simply setting the Windows7 power settings for display shutdown to "Never" However I have noticed that when MP places my PC into S3 standby and then I resume from standby then the taskbar is no longer visible. I have tried to rectify this -...
taskbar missing upon wakeup from MP standby I've fixed issue of display shutdown now by simply setting the Windows7 power settings...
MediaPortal Version: 1.0.4.23491 MediaPortal Skin: Blue3Wide Windows Version: Windows 7 RC 64bit CPU Type: Intel Core Duo E8400...
Replies
Views
I saw this in Cairns under 1.0.2. SBS I think was on 697633 according to a local gov site... It scanned fine on my nova-500dt but my Cinergy T USB stick failed to find the stations.. I changed the freq back to 697500 and both cards were happy.. Worth noting that some of these are/may be card specific issues! Cheers erosco
I saw this in Cairns under 1.0.2. SBS I think was on 697633 according to a local gov site... It scanned fine on my nova-500dt but...
The channel scan does not pick up Nine, NineHD or GO. Details in THIS thread
Replies
Views
I seem to have found the problem. The "Delay for TV Card Detection" was set to 25 seconds. I've increased it to 30 seconds and everything seems to work OK after resuming now. :D
I seem to have found the problem. The "Delay for TV Card Detection" was set to 25 seconds. I've increased it to 30 seconds and...
After waking my Server from standby and cold booting my Client, MP just freezes when I select a channel from the EPG and I have to...
Replies
Views
MediaPortal Version: 1.1.0 Beta 1 MediaPortal Skin: Blue3Wide Windows Version: Windows 7 Ultimate x64 CPU Type: Core 2 Duo T6500 @ 2.1 Ghz (Asus U80A Laptop) HDD: 320 GB 5400 RPM Memory: 4GB DDR2 800Mhz Motherboard: ? Video Card: Intel 4500MHD Video Card Driver: 15.​​15.​​4.​​1872 (8/19/09) Sound Card: Onboard Sound Card...
MediaPortal Version: 1.1.0 Beta 1 MediaPortal Skin: Blue3Wide Windows Version: Windows 7 Ultimate x64 CPU Type: Core 2 Duo...
MediaPortal Version: 1.1.0 Beta 1 MediaPortal Skin: Blue3Wide Windows Version: Windows 7 Ultimate x64 CPU Type: Core 2 Duo...
Replies
Views
Thanks for the info.
Thanks for the info.
MediaPortal Version: 1.1.0 Beta 1 Rev. 1 (Same results with 9/16 and 9/17 SVN builds) MediaPortal Skin: Blue3Wide Windows...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom