MediaPortal 1.1.0 BETA 1 (19 Viewers)

Please post issues you found in MediaPortal 1.1.0 BETA 1 here.
Hi! This should be solved in the next public release (unfortunately not the one released today). See mantis: 0002517: Small user-friendliness enhancements to SetupTV - MediaPortal Bugtracker //johnzered
Hi! This should be solved in the next public release (unfortunately not the one released today). See mantis: 0002517: Small...
MediaPortal Version: SVN 23831 MediaPortal Skin: Blue3 Wide Windows Version: XP Pro - SP3 CPU Type: Intel E4500 2x2.2Ghz HDD...
Replies
Views
Sebastian, Indeed :-) Attached ('cause I can't remember from which thread I found them)... Cheers, Mattt.
Sebastian, Indeed :-) Attached ('cause I can't remember from which thread I found them)... Cheers, Mattt.
MediaPortal Version: 1.1.0b1 MediaPortal Skin: StreamedMP Windows Version: Vista (completely updated) CPU Type: P4 3.06ghz HDD...
Replies
Views
All what you need is GMPS Plugin: GMPS-Scheduler • Foren-Übersicht
All what you need is GMPS Plugin: GMPS-Scheduler • Foren-Übersicht
MediaPortal Version: SVN 23831 MediaPortal Skin: Blue3 Wide Windows Version: XP Pro - SP3 CPU Type: Intel E4500 2x2.2Ghz HDD...
Replies
Views
I tried changing the recording folder to D:\Recordings for all cards. I made sure that the SYSTEM account had full control of the folder. But recording does not work at this location, and the folder actually gets deleted when I try to record. I tried again at C:\Recordings, and the same thing happened. I changed it back to the default...
I tried changing the recording folder to D:\Recordings for all cards. I made sure that the SYSTEM account had full control of the...
I tried changing the recording folder to D:\Recordings for all cards. I made sure that the SYSTEM account had full control of the...
Replies
Views
taskbar missing upon wakeup from MP standby I've fixed issue of display shutdown now by simply setting the Windows7 power settings for display shutdown to "Never" However I have noticed that when MP places my PC into S3 standby and then I resume from standby then the taskbar is no longer visible. I have tried to rectify this -...
taskbar missing upon wakeup from MP standby I've fixed issue of display shutdown now by simply setting the Windows7 power settings...
MediaPortal Version: 1.0.4.23491 MediaPortal Skin: Blue3Wide Windows Version: Windows 7 RC 64bit CPU Type: Intel Core Duo E8400...
Replies
Views
The SVNs have a very slight annoying feature. When you scroll down through the EPG it restarts at the top once you do down from the last chanel but you can't then go back up. I know this is on purpose but scrolling should stop when you reach the last channel? It is trivial but slightly annoying as unless you know which is the last...
The SVNs have a very slight annoying feature. When you scroll down through the EPG it restarts at the top once you do down from the...
The SVNs have a very slight annoying feature. When you scroll down through the EPG it restarts at the top once you do down from the...
Replies
Views
I solved the issue. It probably was down to the filters. Made an upgrade from 1.0.2 to the beta 1.1.0 and then to the latest SVN (although choosing fresh install in setup) and I can finally watch fluid LiveTV HD. I don't know, what was wrong before but now i don't get discontinuity errors anymore, LiveT and Videos are now working on...
I solved the issue. It probably was down to the filters. Made an upgrade from 1.0.2 to the beta 1.1.0 and then to the latest SVN...
TV-Server Version: MediaPortal Version: 1.1 Beta1 MediaPortal Skin: bluewide Windows Version: Vista SP1 CPU Type: atom 330...
Replies
Views
I gave it a try based on latest public svn - worked for some minutes but then gave millions (or at least thousands) of crc errors after I tried starting timeshifting a channel and i couldn't start tv streaming anymore (remote client, rtsp) - seems all data has been identiied as crc errors. I use the idle grabber with a "careful...
I gave it a try based on latest public svn - worked for some minutes but then gave millions (or at least thousands) of crc errors...
Ok, here again a complete overview of my problem. First of all my problem happens every day. Description: 1) I start the...
Replies
Views
Thanx man :) But I couldn't wait, I installed the whole shabang again. ...But now it gives me "No signal" or "unable to start timeshifting" or "unable to build graph" on only some of my channels that I should receive normally :s EDIT± I installed MP AGAIN and now I have no problems like I mentioned above. Now I´m missing some...
Thanx man :) But I couldn't wait, I installed the whole shabang again. ...But now it gives me "No signal" or "unable to start...
Guys I need your help! Because of testing I lost the original tswriter.ax of BETA 1.1... :oops: You would really help me out here...
Replies
Views
Logs please. Simone
Logs please. Simone
MediaPortal Version: 1.1.0 Beta + last SVN MediaPortal Skin: Blue3Wide Windows Version: Windows Vista SP2 CPU Type: Athlon X2...
Replies
Views
Should be fixed in latest public SVN Simone
Should be fixed in latest public SVN Simone
MediaPortal Version: 1.1 beta MediaPortal Skin: blue3wide Windows Version: Windows 7 x64 CPU Type: Q6600 @ 3ghz HDD: SATAII 320GB...
Replies
Views
Obviously, the answer to my question is to MOVE them, not COPY them. Quite why this didn't occur to me in the first place....
Obviously, the answer to my question is to MOVE them, not COPY them. Quite why this didn't occur to me in the first place....
MediaPortal Version: 1.1.0 beta MediaPortal Skin: Blue3 Wide Windows Version: Win 7 RC build 7100 32bit CPU Type: Intel Core Duo...
Replies
Views
if i linked to the shortcut in irremote.ini irremote would just crash lol, but i made a batch file and it worked perfectly :thx:
if i linked to the shortcut in irremote.ini irremote would just crash lol, but i made a batch file and it worked perfectly :thx:
MediaPortal Version: 1.1.0 beta 1 MediaPortal Skin: blue3wide (it doesnt seem to matter which skin i use) Windows Version: XP sp3...
Replies
Views
MediaPortal Version: 1.1 MediaPortal Skin: Blueskin Wide Windows Version: XP+SP3 CPU Type: AMD Athlon BE-2400 Dual Core 2.3GHz HDD: WD 500 Gb Memory: 4 Gb Motherboard: Gigabyte GA-MA78GM-SH2 Video Card: builtin ATI Radeon HD3200 Video Card Driver: Catalyst 6.14.10 Sound Card: builtin Sound Card AC3: Sound Card Driver: 1...
MediaPortal Version: 1.1 MediaPortal Skin: Blueskin Wide Windows Version: XP+SP3 CPU Type: AMD Athlon BE-2400 Dual Core 2.3GHz...
MediaPortal Version: 1.1 MediaPortal Skin: Blueskin Wide Windows Version: XP+SP3 CPU Type: AMD Athlon BE-2400 Dual Core 2.3GHz...
Replies
Views
I can confirm this is a bug. Also found the problem in the code and fixed. Last sample time was not reset propertly. As a result traffic was measured over an increasing time interval which coincides with your observations. Fix will be in next SVN. :thx:
I can confirm this is a bug. Also found the problem in the code and fixed. Last sample time was not reset propertly. As a result...
MediaPortal Version: 1.0.4.23684 (supposed to be latest SVN for 1.1 BETA) MediaPortal Skin: StreamedMP Windows Version: XP32 SP3...
Replies
Views
Where is it available? The last one I find is 23684. I'll test it as soon as I can get it and I'll update it here.
Where is it available? The last one I find is 23684. I'll test it as soon as I can get it and I'll update it here.
TV-Server Version: MediaPortal Version: 1.0 MediaPortal Skin: Blue two Windows Version: XP Pro SP3 FR CPU Type: P4 HDD...
Replies
Views
Just to follow up on this, I disabled the "Drop discontinued TsPackets" function in setup as I had a lot of stuttering in live TV, and I've found out that there's actually a signal after resuming from standby, it's just stuttering A LOT ... but it seems the restart on resume fixes the issue... /Christian
Just to follow up on this, I disabled the "Drop discontinued TsPackets" function in setup as I had a lot of stuttering in live TV...
MediaPortal Version: 1.1 Beta MediaPortal Skin: Black Glass 1.3 Windows Version: Windows XP SP3 CPU Type: Atom N330 1,6 GHz HDD...
Replies
Views
thanks for reporting! mantis: 0002492: DVB-T scanning doesn't scan frequency offsets properly - MediaPortal Bugtracker fix in svn 23725
thanks for reporting! mantis: 0002492: DVB-T scanning doesn't scan frequency offsets properly - MediaPortal Bugtracker fix in svn...
MediaPortal Version: SVN 23491 MediaPortal Skin: Blue3 Wide Windows Version: XP Pro - SP3 CPU Type: Intel E4500 2x2.2Ghz HDD...
Replies
Views
Sorry I have Vista 64bit, not Windows 7. Maybe drivers are incompatible with your system, you must wait for new drivers or may be a Signature of the drivers that block a correct installation (check to se if you could force the drivers install even if they are not certified for Win7). With Vista not problems installing the Wintv...
Sorry I have Vista 64bit, not Windows 7. Maybe drivers are incompatible with your system, you must wait for new drivers or may...
I fount that Mediaportal TV Service (which is started automatically) prevents WinTV 7 (which come with my TV-Card from Hauppauge)...
Replies
Views
Hi zeflash Did not read your whole thread. Just wanted to know if you tried this: https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/general-support-51/mkvs-stuttering-71082/#post515088
Hi zeflash Did not read your whole thread. Just wanted to know if you tried this...
MediaPortal Version: 1.1.0.0 SVN build 23663 MediaPortal Skin: StreamedMP Windows Version: Windows 7 x64 CPU Type: Intel Q6600...
Replies
Views
Version: MP 1.1.0 Beta Rev.1.0.4.23684 Problem: Hello, my problem is, that mediaportal very often freeze. The last entry in MediaPortal.log file: 2009-09-30 16:45:12.059157 [Debug][MPMain]: CiMenu: PrepareCiMenu So i think, there is the problem. I simply run MediaPortal, got to TV and choose one channel. Then MediaPortal...
Version: MP 1.1.0 Beta Rev.1.0.4.23684 Problem: Hello, my problem is, that mediaportal very often freeze. The last entry...
Version: MP 1.1.0 Beta Rev.1.0.4.23684 Problem: Hello, my problem is, that mediaportal very often freeze. The last entry...
Replies
Views
Thanks for the heads up, micmanm, and for the fix morpheus_xx. Should be fixed in next public release, as fix was implemented at SVN 23686.
Thanks for the heads up, micmanm, and for the fix morpheus_xx. Should be fixed in next public release, as fix was implemented...
MediaPortal Version: 1.1 Beta SVN 23652 MediaPortal Skin: Blue3 Wide Windows Version: Windows Vista SP1 CPU Type: Intel Q8200...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 [TV] 0x800705AA error on tune (1 Viewer) DE
The subchannel count just keeps increasing at some point (After the first 0x... error). That seems like some serious issue. It is clearly visbile in the posted logs but here is an excerpt: 2009-09-12 22:24:23.617282 [6]: tvcard:FreeSubChannel: subchannels count 611 subch#-1 keep graph=False 2009-09-12 22:24:23.618283 [6]...
The subchannel count just keeps increasing at some point (After the first 0x... error). That seems like some serious issue. It is...
TV-Server Version: 1.1.0 BETA 1 MediaPortal Version: 1.1.0 BETA 1 MediaPortal Skin: Blue3Wide Windows Version: Windows 7 RC...
Replies
Views
This suggestion is SOO much easier than a re-install! Thank you Tobse! I've just set up powerscheduler for the first time, and it keeps shutting down my HTPC when I'm working away on other stuff... I've been trying to find the Client Pluggin to see if that will help. I really didn't want to do yet another MP reinstall this...
This suggestion is SOO much easier than a re-install! Thank you Tobse! I've just set up powerscheduler for the first time, and...
In mediaportal setup/Plugins I can´t find the Power scheduler client plugin. I want to configure in order to Only allow standby...
Replies
Views
Thanks for the tip. Hopefully in future I'll remember how it works and just reorder the channels in the All Channels tab and not waste any time doing so in the Channels tab, but if I forget maybe I'll remember this workaround in time to save me some effort :)
Thanks for the tip. Hopefully in future I'll remember how it works and just reorder the channels in the All Channels tab and not...
I don't know if this qualifies as a bug or is intentional, but I found it quite confusing! After reordering the channels to my...
Replies
Views
Thanks for the info.
Thanks for the info.
MediaPortal Version: 1.1.0 Beta 1 Rev. 1 (Same results with 9/16 and 9/17 SVN builds) MediaPortal Skin: Blue3Wide Windows...
Replies
Views
MediaPortal Version: 1.1.0 Beta 1 MediaPortal Skin: Blue3Wide Windows Version: Windows 7 Ultimate x64 CPU Type: Core 2 Duo T6500 @ 2.1 Ghz (Asus U80A Laptop) HDD: 320 GB 5400 RPM Memory: 4GB DDR2 800Mhz Motherboard: ? Video Card: Intel 4500MHD Video Card Driver: 15.​​15.​​4.​​1872 (8/19/09) Sound Card: Onboard Sound Card...
MediaPortal Version: 1.1.0 Beta 1 MediaPortal Skin: Blue3Wide Windows Version: Windows 7 Ultimate x64 CPU Type: Core 2 Duo...
MediaPortal Version: 1.1.0 Beta 1 MediaPortal Skin: Blue3Wide Windows Version: Windows 7 Ultimate x64 CPU Type: Core 2 Duo...
Replies
Views
Hi, I commited a fix for this yesterday. There was a bug in the configuration program. The changed files will be available in the next SVN snapshot. Please test it once it's available and report back. Thanks Maschine
Hi, I commited a fix for this yesterday. There was a bug in the configuration program. The changed files will be available in the...
TV-Server Version: 1.0.2 MediaPortal Version: 1.0.2 MediaPortal Skin: Blue3 Wide Windows Version: XP Pro SP3 CPU Type: Intel...
Replies
Views
Thanks. The Format box was set to [User custom value] by default and as I hadn't entered anything, it's not surprising the filenames were all "unknown". Changing the Format to one of the presets has fixed it.
Thanks. The Format box was set to [User custom value] by default and as I hadn't entered anything, it's not surprising the...
All the recordings I've made since upgrading from v1.02 to v1.1 have the filename "unknown_1.ts" "unknown_2.ts" and so on. The...
Replies
Views
Anything on this? I supplied all required info this time. (I learn :))
Anything on this? I supplied all required info this time. (I learn :))
MediaPortal Version: 1.1.0 BETA 1 (Also on SVN 23652) MediaPortal Skin: Blue3Wide Windows Version: Windows 7 RC 64-bit CPU Type...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom