MediaPortal 1.1.0 BETA 1 (6 Viewers)

Please post issues you found in MediaPortal 1.1.0 BETA 1 here.
Thanks. The Format box was set to [User custom value] by default and as I hadn't entered anything, it's not surprising the filenames were all "unknown". Changing the Format to one of the presets has fixed it.
Thanks. The Format box was set to [User custom value] by default and as I hadn't entered anything, it's not surprising the...
All the recordings I've made since upgrading from v1.02 to v1.1 have the filename "unknown_1.ts" "unknown_2.ts" and so on. The...
Replies
Views
Sebastian, Indeed :-) Attached ('cause I can't remember from which thread I found them)... Cheers, Mattt.
Sebastian, Indeed :-) Attached ('cause I can't remember from which thread I found them)... Cheers, Mattt.
MediaPortal Version: 1.1.0b1 MediaPortal Skin: StreamedMP Windows Version: Vista (completely updated) CPU Type: P4 3.06ghz HDD...
Replies
Views
Just to follow up on this, I disabled the "Drop discontinued TsPackets" function in setup as I had a lot of stuttering in live TV, and I've found out that there's actually a signal after resuming from standby, it's just stuttering A LOT ... but it seems the restart on resume fixes the issue... /Christian
Just to follow up on this, I disabled the "Drop discontinued TsPackets" function in setup as I had a lot of stuttering in live TV...
MediaPortal Version: 1.1 Beta MediaPortal Skin: Black Glass 1.3 Windows Version: Windows XP SP3 CPU Type: Atom N330 1,6 GHz HDD...
Replies
Views
MediaPortal Version: 1.1 beta with 23652 MediaPortal Skin: blue wide Windows Version: windows vista sp2 CPU Type: amd 4850e HDD: 1tb wd Memory: 3gb Motherboard: gigabyte 780g chipset Video Card: ati 3200hd Video Card Driver: catalyst 9.9 Sound Card: realtek Sound Card AC3: Sound Card Driver: 1. TV Card: hauppauge nova s2...
MediaPortal Version: 1.1 beta with 23652 MediaPortal Skin: blue wide Windows Version: windows vista sp2 CPU Type: amd 4850e...
MediaPortal Version: 1.1 beta with 23652 MediaPortal Skin: blue wide Windows Version: windows vista sp2 CPU Type: amd 4850e...
Replies
Views
MediaPortal Version: 1.1 beta with 23652 MediaPortal Skin: blue wide Windows Version: windows vista sp2 CPU Type: amd 4850e HDD: 1tb wd Memory: 3gb Motherboard: gigabyte 780g chipset Video Card: ati 3200hd Video Card Driver: catalyst 9.9 Sound Card: realtek Sound Card AC3: Sound Card Driver: 1. TV Card: hauppauge nova s2...
Replies
Views
Thanks for the tip. Hopefully in future I'll remember how it works and just reorder the channels in the All Channels tab and not waste any time doing so in the Channels tab, but if I forget maybe I'll remember this workaround in time to save me some effort :)
Thanks for the tip. Hopefully in future I'll remember how it works and just reorder the channels in the All Channels tab and not...
I don't know if this qualifies as a bug or is intentional, but I found it quite confusing! After reordering the channels to my...
Replies
Views
I get the same error. i didnt have any problems with 1.0.2, but after i upgraded to 1.1.0 with the latest svn the error ocurred "unable to play stream2.0" If i reboot the tv server it works again, but the first time the server goes to hibernation and rewakes again the error is back and in 3rd party checks i get "port 554 is...
I get the same error. i didnt have any problems with 1.0.2, but after i upgraded to 1.1.0 with the latest svn the error ocurred...
When I first installed MP on the server and client, LiveTV didn't work on the client and I found that in TV Server config, the...
Replies
Views
Hi zeflash Did not read your whole thread. Just wanted to know if you tried this: https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/general-support-51/mkvs-stuttering-71082/#post515088
Hi zeflash Did not read your whole thread. Just wanted to know if you tried this...
MediaPortal Version: 1.1.0.0 SVN build 23663 MediaPortal Skin: StreamedMP Windows Version: Windows 7 x64 CPU Type: Intel Q6600...
Replies
Views
Hi, Now I tried every codec with every driver, but I hava always the same problem. If I instert any CAM (Alphacrypt, GigaBlue or Nagra) in my CI-module the live TV is bucking very often. In GlobeTV (KNC1) or MystiqueTV it isn't the case! Logs are attached!
Hi, Now I tried every codec with every driver, but I hava always the same problem. If I instert any CAM (Alphacrypt, GigaBlue...
Hi, Now I tried every codec with every driver, but I hava always the same problem. If I instert any CAM (Alphacrypt, GigaBlue...
Replies
Views
I gave it a try based on latest public svn - worked for some minutes but then gave millions (or at least thousands) of crc errors after I tried starting timeshifting a channel and i couldn't start tv streaming anymore (remote client, rtsp) - seems all data has been identiied as crc errors. I use the idle grabber with a "careful...
I gave it a try based on latest public svn - worked for some minutes but then gave millions (or at least thousands) of crc errors...
Ok, here again a complete overview of my problem. First of all my problem happens every day. Description: 1) I start the...
Replies
Views
Sorry I have Vista 64bit, not Windows 7. Maybe drivers are incompatible with your system, you must wait for new drivers or may be a Signature of the drivers that block a correct installation (check to se if you could force the drivers install even if they are not certified for Win7). With Vista not problems installing the Wintv...
Sorry I have Vista 64bit, not Windows 7. Maybe drivers are incompatible with your system, you must wait for new drivers or may...
I fount that Mediaportal TV Service (which is started automatically) prevents WinTV 7 (which come with my TV-Card from Hauppauge)...
Replies
Views
This is still an issue. Anybody with any ideas on how to fix this? A quick pause/play does it fix it but shouldn't be required. Thanks, Clint
This is still an issue. Anybody with any ideas on how to fix this? A quick pause/play does it fix it but shouldn't be required...
MediaPortal Version: 1.1.0 Beta MediaPortal Skin: Theatre Windows Version: Windows 7 CPU Type: Intel Core 2 Quad 2.66 HDD...
Replies
Views
If I choose in the volume settings under control the master control I get two errors: Plugin Manager: Plugin TvPlugin.TvFullScreen is incompatible with the current MediaPortal version! (File: TvPlugin.dll) Plugin Manager: Plugin MediaPortal.GUI.Video.GUIVideoFullscreen is incompatible with the current MediaPortal version! (File...
If I choose in the volume settings under control the master control I get two errors: Plugin Manager: Plugin...
If I choose in the volume settings under control the master control I get two errors: Plugin Manager: Plugin...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 [TV] Live TV freezes. DE
MediaPortal Version: 1.1 Beta MediaPortal Skin: Blue 3 wide Windows Version: Win XP SP3 CPU Type: AMD Athlon 64 X2 4850E 2,5GHz HDD: 1 TB Memory: 2 GB Motherboard: Gigabyte GA-MA78GM-S2H Video Card: Internal Video Card Driver: 8.9 Sound Card: Internal Sound Card AC3: Sound Card Driver: 1. TV Card: FireDTV-S 1. TV Card...
MediaPortal Version: 1.1 Beta MediaPortal Skin: Blue 3 wide Windows Version: Win XP SP3 CPU Type: AMD Athlon 64 X2 4850E 2,5GHz...
MediaPortal Version: 1.1 Beta MediaPortal Skin: Blue 3 wide Windows Version: Win XP SP3 CPU Type: AMD Athlon 64 X2 4850E 2,5GHz...
Replies
Views
Thanks for the heads up, micmanm, and for the fix morpheus_xx. Should be fixed in next public release, as fix was implemented at SVN 23686.
Thanks for the heads up, micmanm, and for the fix morpheus_xx. Should be fixed in next public release, as fix was implemented...
MediaPortal Version: 1.1 Beta SVN 23652 MediaPortal Skin: Blue3 Wide Windows Version: Windows Vista SP1 CPU Type: Intel Q8200...
Replies
Views
Anything on this? I supplied all required info this time. (I learn :))
Anything on this? I supplied all required info this time. (I learn :))
MediaPortal Version: 1.1.0 BETA 1 (Also on SVN 23652) MediaPortal Skin: Blue3Wide Windows Version: Windows 7 RC 64-bit CPU Type...
Replies
Views
I get exactly the same issue in Win7 x64. I didn't have the issue in 1.1.0 Alpha, but it's definately there in the beta. In going from the alpha to the beta, I have gone from Win7 RC to RTM, and I have also changed my video card to an old ATI Radeon HD 2600 XT, so I have a couple of changed factors. I might play with the video card...
I get exactly the same issue in Win7 x64. I didn't have the issue in 1.1.0 Alpha, but it's definately there in the beta. In going...
MediaPortal Version: 1.1.0 BETA MediaPortal Skin: Blue3W Windows Version: Vista Ultimate SP2 (x64) CPU Type: Intel E6400 (2cores...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 [other] New SVN build? DE
Hi there Just wondering when we can expect a new public SVN build? regards Jacob EDIT: Nevermind. Saw that a test build was added yester day. Sorry :)
Hi there Just wondering when we can expect a new public SVN build? regards Jacob EDIT: Nevermind. Saw that a test build...
Hi there Just wondering when we can expect a new public SVN build? regards Jacob EDIT: Nevermind. Saw that a test build...
Replies
Views
MediaPortal Version: 1.1 Beta MediaPortal Skin: B3W Windows Version: Vista 32 SP2 CPU Type: HDD: Memory: Motherboard: Video Card: ati 4650 Video Card Driver: 9.4 Sound Card: Sound Card AC3: Sound Card Driver: 1. TV Card: 1. TV Card Type: 1. TV Card Driver: 2. TV Card: 2. TV Card Type: 2. TV Card Driver...
MediaPortal Version: 1.1 Beta MediaPortal Skin: B3W Windows Version: Vista 32 SP2 CPU Type: HDD: Memory: Motherboard...
MediaPortal Version: 1.1 Beta MediaPortal Skin: B3W Windows Version: Vista 32 SP2 CPU Type: HDD: Memory: Motherboard...
Replies
Views
Okay thanx, I think I move back then to mp 1.02
Okay thanx, I think I move back then to mp 1.02
I do not see radio internet streams anymore? It has disapppeared from the configuraition menu?
Replies
Views
sorry, you USB CI is not supported. CAM support has to be implemented per card type. I already contacted Terratec by mail and asked for a SDK, but got no answer :sorry:
sorry, you USB CI is not supported. CAM support has to be implemented per card type. I already contacted Terratec by mail and...
MediaPortal Version: MP 1.1.0 beta 1 MediaPortal Skin: Blue3 Wide Windows Version: Windows 7 32bit Ultimate CPU Type: AMD Athlon...
Replies
Views
you need svn build 1.0.4.23978 and this 2 files, tsreader.ax from the previous svn build to fix the dxva problem and tvlibrary.dll to fix the problems with disecq switching on technotrend cards...
you need svn build 1.0.4.23978 and this 2 files, tsreader.ax from the previous svn build to fix the dxva problem and tvlibrary.dll...
MediaPortal Version: 1.1.0 Beta 1 MediaPortal Skin: Blue3Wide / StreamedMP Windows Version: Windows Vista Ultimate 32bit with SP1...
Replies
Views
MediaPortal Version: MP 1.1 Beta MediaPortal Skin: Blue3 Wide Windows Version: Vista SP1 CPU Type: Intel Core 2 Duo E6750 775 1333FSB 2.66Ghz 4MB HDD: 2x Samsung spinpoint 500GB Memory: 2x Kingston DDR2 ValueRAM 1GB 667 CL5.0 Motherboard: Asus P5K Video Card: NVIDIA 9600 Video Card Driver: latest Sound Card: Sound Card AC3...
MediaPortal Version: MP 1.1 Beta MediaPortal Skin: Blue3 Wide Windows Version: Vista SP1 CPU Type: Intel Core 2 Duo E6750 775...
MediaPortal Version: MP 1.1 Beta MediaPortal Skin: Blue3 Wide Windows Version: Vista SP1 CPU Type: Intel Core 2 Duo E6750 775...
Replies
Views
MediaPortal Version: MP 1.1 Beta MediaPortal Skin: Blue3 Wide Windows Version: Vista SP1 CPU Type: Intel Core 2 Duo E6750 775 1333FSB 2.66Ghz 4MB HDD: 2x Samsung spinpoint 500GB Memory: 2x Kingston DDR2 ValueRAM 1GB 667 CL5.0 Motherboard: Asus P5K Video Card: NVIDIA 9600 Video Card Driver: latest Sound Card: Sound Card AC3...
Replies
Views
You can compile it from sources or wait for next SVN release.
You can compile it from sources or wait for next SVN release.
MediaPortal Version: 1.1 Beta MediaPortal Skin: Blue3 Wide Windows Version: Windows Vista SP1 CPU Type: Intel Q8200 HDD: 120G...
Replies
Views
Maybe, but it would be a bigger change in player framework (.ts files are hard coded to be played with TsReader as in MP their native source is from TV / DVB and we want to give same features to the end user as we are giving within the TV plugin). Most likely that wont change for 1.1.0 release. As a workaround when no tv plugin is...
Maybe, but it would be a bigger change in player framework (.ts files are hard coded to be played with TsReader as in MP their...
MediaPortal Version: MP 1.1.0 Beta 2 MediaPortal Skin: StreamedMP Windows Version: Windows 7 x64 Ultimate Problem: Under win...
Replies
Views
Logs please. Simone
Logs please. Simone
MediaPortal Version: 1.1.0 Beta + last SVN MediaPortal Skin: Blue3Wide Windows Version: Windows Vista SP2 CPU Type: Athlon X2...
Replies
Views
MediaPortal Version: 1.1.0.0 Beta 1 MediaPortal Skin: StreamedXP Windows Version: Windows 7 RTM CPU Type: Intel E8400 HDD: Sata 250GB Memory: 2GB Kingston Motherboard: Asus P5E-VM HDMI Video Card: Geforce 7600 GS Video Card Driver: 190.62 Sound Card: Sound Card AC3: Coax/Opt Out Sound Card Driver: 1. TV Card: FireDTV 1...
MediaPortal Version: 1.1.0.0 Beta 1 MediaPortal Skin: StreamedXP Windows Version: Windows 7 RTM CPU Type: Intel E8400 HDD: Sata...
MediaPortal Version: 1.1.0.0 Beta 1 MediaPortal Skin: StreamedXP Windows Version: Windows 7 RTM CPU Type: Intel E8400 HDD: Sata...
Replies
Views
Well I think I found the answer to my own problem. Seems that for some reason my server was off and MP was trying to resolve the server name (familyroom) every 10 seconds or so. Once I restarted the server box, the issue was alleviated.
Well I think I found the answer to my own problem. Seems that for some reason my server was off and MP was trying to resolve the...
Using the 1.1.0 BETA 1 installation on a Win 7 x64 box, while either in the GUI or Configuration, there is a short period of time...
Replies
Views
No, I am using a standard MS MCE remote with a green button in the middle.
No, I am using a standard MS MCE remote with a green button in the middle.
Replies
Views
Top Bottom