MediaPortal 1.1.0 BETA 1 (6 Viewers)

Please post issues you found in MediaPortal 1.1.0 BETA 1 here.
TsReader.log
TsReader.log
MediaPortal Version: SVN 23978 MediaPortal Skin: Blue3 Wide Windows Version: XP Pro - SP3 CPU Type: Intel E4500 2x2.2Ghz HDD: WD...
Replies
Views
MediaPortal Version: 1.1.0 BETA MediaPortal Skin: 1.1.0 BETA Windows Version: xp sp3 CPU Type: AMD X2 6000 HDD: 1Tb WD Green Memory: 2Gb Motherboard: Asrock A780FullDisplayPort Video Card: Ati 4870 Video Card Driver: catalyst 9.5 Sound Card: Integrated realtek Sound Card AC3: Sound Card Driver: 1. TV Card: Technotrend...
MediaPortal Version: 1.1.0 BETA MediaPortal Skin: 1.1.0 BETA Windows Version: xp sp3 CPU Type: AMD X2 6000 HDD: 1Tb WD Green...
MediaPortal Version: 1.1.0 BETA MediaPortal Skin: 1.1.0 BETA Windows Version: xp sp3 CPU Type: AMD X2 6000 HDD: 1Tb WD Green...
Replies
Views
I've posted here a problem of the beta when accessing a NAS through a network folder. Please take a look, because if it's a MP problem, I think it should be corrected for the final version... Thanx aLeX
I've posted here a problem of the beta when accessing a NAS through a network folder. Please take a look, because if it's a MP...
I've posted here a problem of the beta when accessing a NAS through a network folder. Please take a look, because if it's a MP...
Replies
Views
I am sure something is not sticking in the config app as I have done this twice now and I am sure I rebooted twice after setting up the plugin so TVserver would have been restarted. Not at home tonight but will do some experimentation over the weekend
I am sure something is not sticking in the config app as I have done this twice now and I am sure I rebooted twice after setting up...
MediaPortal Version: SVN23978 MediaPortal Skin: Blue3 Wide Windows Version: XP Pro - SP3 CPU Type: Intel E4500 2x2.2Ghz HDD: WD...
Replies
Views
MediaPortal Version: HEAD ver 24026 MediaPortal Skin: default Windows Version: xp sp3 with all relevant sp CPU Type: quad HDD: 360GB Memory: 2 GB Motherboard: gigabyte Video Card: nvidia 8800GT Video Card Driver: latest Sound Card: onboard Sound Card AC3: onboard Sound Card Driver: default MPEG2 Video Codec: k-lite codec...
MediaPortal Version: HEAD ver 24026 MediaPortal Skin: default Windows Version: xp sp3 with all relevant sp CPU Type: quad HDD...
MediaPortal Version: HEAD ver 24026 MediaPortal Skin: default Windows Version: xp sp3 with all relevant sp CPU Type: quad HDD...
Replies
Views
MediaPortal Version: 1.1.0 BETA MediaPortal Skin: 1.1.0 BETA Windows Version: xp sp3 CPU Type: AMD X2 6000 HDD: 1Tb WD Green Memory: 2Gb Motherboard: Asrock A780FullDisplayPort Video Card: Ati 4870 Video Card Driver: catalyst 9.5 Sound Card: Integrated realtek Sound Card AC3: Sound Card Driver: 1. TV Card: Technotrend...
Replies
Views
Currently those logs aren't going to be deleted. The plan is to sort that issue out for 1.1.0.
Currently those logs aren't going to be deleted. The plan is to sort that issue out for 1.1.0.
I do not remember seeing any updates saying this has changed so everything could be working as designed but I am getting a growing...
Replies
Views
MediaPortal Version: MediaPortal 1.1.0 BETA 1 SVN-Revision:23978 MediaPortal Skin: Blue3wide Windows Version: Windows 7 Ultimate 64bit RTM CPU Type: AMD Athlon 64 Memory: 2GB DDR2 Video Card: ATI HD 3200 Reproduce: 1. In video settings choose default Subtitle Language or Audio Language to Czech 2. During play of movie (or...
MediaPortal Version: MediaPortal 1.1.0 BETA 1 SVN-Revision:23978 MediaPortal Skin: Blue3wide Windows Version: Windows 7 Ultimate...
MediaPortal Version: MediaPortal 1.1.0 BETA 1 SVN-Revision:23978 MediaPortal Skin: Blue3wide Windows Version: Windows 7 Ultimate...
Replies
Views
I removed the RAMDisk as it did not improve the situation and set up the MSloopback adaptator as suggested to fix my recording issue. The tip does not solve my recording issue but seems to be effective on freeze problem. I will confirm in the next days. Anyway, can anyone give some troubleshooting procedure to understand why a...
I removed the RAMDisk as it did not improve the situation and set up the MSloopback adaptator as suggested to fix my recording...
MediaPortal Version: 1.0.4.23491 MediaPortal Skin: Blue3 Windows Version: Mediacenter 2005+SP3 CPU Type: Intel Core2Duo E7300...
Replies
Views
I think there was some rework going on for the gplayer factory. Before this, you were able to use the FFWD/REW buttons to skip step by step through the current track, in the same way as you're able to while watching video with the left+right cursor keys. It would use the steps configured in the MP configuration for this. This...
I think there was some rework going on for the gplayer factory. Before this, you were able to use the FFWD/REW buttons to skip step...
MediaPortal Version: 1.1 Beta MediaPortal Skin: StreamedMP Windows Version: Windows 7 Ultimate CPU Type: AMD Athlon 3200+ HDD...
Replies
Views
Thanks; that explains the splitting into two files But does not explain the changing of recording path... I am guessing that resetting the TVServer has applied a change but I am sure where this change would have been made or why it was not instant. I am guessing it must have been enabling series info in the client config app...
Thanks; that explains the splitting into two files But does not explain the changing of recording path... I am guessing that...
MediaPortal Version: SVN23978 MediaPortal Skin: Blue3 Wide Windows Version: XP Pro - SP3 CPU Type: Intel E4500 2x2.2Ghz HDD: WD...
Replies
Views
As I said above, I think this is related but not quite the same bug. I have folders for the recordings (folder name includes episode name etc of last recording) but unlike you I do not have any recordings shown outside of folders. The only way I can access recordings (other than turning off episode data) is to browse through one of...
As I said above, I think this is related but not quite the same bug. I have folders for the recordings (folder name includes...
Replies
Views
Was a little skeptical as these things tend to be quite specific. It has fixed it however :thx:
Was a little skeptical as these things tend to be quite specific. It has fixed it however :thx:
Replies
Views
ok Thanks, but apparently mediaportal was not able to recover from it. Changing channel back and forward did not help.
ok Thanks, but apparently mediaportal was not able to recover from it. Changing channel back and forward did not help.
Hi everyone, What could be happening when all of a sudden watching tv the picture and sound goes crazy. tsreader fils up with...
Replies
Views
The latest SVN allowed me to scan all of the regular channels again but, it also introduced another problem when running MP config program. When exiting the MP config it spat two messages about incompatible .tvfullscreen plug-ins that would not be loaded. This caused a lot of problems. I found a solution by installing the...
The latest SVN allowed me to scan all of the regular channels again but, it also introduced another problem when running MP config...
MediaPortal Version: 1.1.0.0 MediaPortal Skin: Blue Wide Windows Version: Win 7 x64 CPU Type: AMD Athlon II X2 240 HDD: WD...
Replies
Views
Try workaround posted here: https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/operating-system-330/windows-7-half-fullscreen-71785/index11.html#post615284
Try workaround posted here...
MediaPortal Version: 1.1.0 Beta (Latest SVN) MediaPortal Skin: StreamedMP Windows Version: Windows 7 x64 RTM CPU Type: E8400 @...
Replies
Views
hm, i only found the problem with Australian channels - sorry...!
hm, i only found the problem with Australian channels - sorry...!
Hi, i have one problem with the Beta 1.1 - i'm using a digittrade DVB-T Stick. OS is Windows Server 2k3 - i know unsupported...
Replies
Views
I completley uninstalled media portal and reinstalled it. works on blue wide skin perfect thanks
I completley uninstalled media portal and reinstalled it. works on blue wide skin perfect thanks
MediaPortal Version: 1.1 Beta MediaPortal Skin: bluewide Windows Version: Windows 7 CPU Type: i7 920 HDD: Raptor 300 Memory...
Replies
Views
Sorry to stress this further but this behaviour is really annoying when presenting a slideshow. Every 3-4 minutes (depends on the length of each song), the "Now playing" OSD comes up and shows an empty box! I would like to completely deactivate this OSD during a slideshow but don't know how. Also, the bug should be solved but I don't...
Sorry to stress this further but this behaviour is really annoying when presenting a slideshow. Every 3-4 minutes (depends on the...
MediaPortal Version: 1.1.0 Beta 1 with latest SVN MediaPortal Skin: Blue3Wide / StreamedMP Windows Version: Windows Vista...
Replies
Views
Done. https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/submit-patches-mediaportal-tv-server-etc-325/some-videos-remote-ftp-problems-73590/#post536916
Done. https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/submit-patches-mediaportal-tv-server-etc-325/some-videos-remote-ftp-problems-73590/#post536916
MediaPortal Version: 1.10 Beta 1 MediaPortal Skin: StreamedMP Windows Version: Windows XP SP3 CPU Type: Intel(R) Core(TM)2 Duo...
Replies
Views
Hi guys, It seems this issue disappeared in one of the older svn threads, but the bug still exists in the newest SVN using bluewide3 Originally Posted by mylle Hi guys, dont know if this bug is new to this SVN but if i do a skip for x seconds in an mpeg2 or ts movie the info shown on the OSD is the channel name from...
Hi guys, It seems this issue disappeared in one of the older svn threads, but the bug still exists in the newest SVN using...
Hi guys, It seems this issue disappeared in one of the older svn threads, but the bug still exists in the newest SVN using...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 [other] 20 bugs?? DE
I have at least about 20 bugs with MP 1.0.2....will it be better in 1.1.0 ? so please, make it better!! :) and please, unban my IP at least for isntallation, because for the posts it is not working and I ll annoy you till you allow my IP at least for installation wasnt ban supposed to not to write posts?? :-D if you unban, I...
I have at least about 20 bugs with MP 1.0.2....will it be better in 1.1.0 ? so please, make it better!! :) and please, unban my...
I have at least about 20 bugs with MP 1.0.2....will it be better in 1.1.0 ? so please, make it better!! :) and please, unban my...
Replies
Views
MediaPortal Version: 1.1.0 Beta SVN Revision:24102 MediaPortal Skin: StreamedMP Windows Version: Windows 7 x32 CPU Type: Intel P4 630 3.0Ghz HT HDD Matrox 160GB: Memory: 1.5GB DDR Motherboard: P4M-915GD1-LF Video Card: NVIDIA Geforce 8400Gs Video Card Driver: 8.16.11.9107 Sound Card: internal Sound Card AC3: Realtek HD...
MediaPortal Version: 1.1.0 Beta SVN Revision:24102 MediaPortal Skin: StreamedMP Windows Version: Windows 7 x32 CPU Type: Intel...
MediaPortal Version: 1.1.0 Beta SVN Revision:24102 MediaPortal Skin: StreamedMP Windows Version: Windows 7 x32 CPU Type: Intel...
Replies
Views
Just for future reference :) 0002584: Teletext is very slow. - MediaPortal Bugtracker
Just for future reference :) 0002584: Teletext is very slow. - MediaPortal Bugtracker
MediaPortal Version: 1.1. beta MediaPortal Skin: Blue3 wide Windows Version: Win 7 Home Premium CPU Type: Athlon II 250 3GHz...
Replies
Views
Wait for next SVN ,it consists program and epg showing speed improvements
Wait for next SVN ,it consists program and epg showing speed improvements
MediaPortal Version: 1.1. beta MediaPortal Skin: Blue3 wide Windows Version: Win 7 Home Premium CPU Type: Athlon II 250 3GHz...
Replies
Views
I don't know if this is 1.1 beta only issue or general design: Naturally, when typing a new channel number, there should be some delay in case the user wants to type in the next number. But why is this same delay implemented also with previous, next and last viewed channel as well? My IPTV definitely can switch channels much...
I don't know if this is 1.1 beta only issue or general design: Naturally, when typing a new channel number, there should be some...
I don't know if this is 1.1 beta only issue or general design: Naturally, when typing a new channel number, there should be some...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 [TV] IPTV Channel scan DE
Is channel scanning really necessary with IPTV? I mean, I have to make a playlist anyway, so why isn't the playlist just imported into TV Server? It's a one time job, but it can get frustrating if some channels don't broadcast a signal at the time of channel scan or if something goes wrong with a particular channel at the time of...
Is channel scanning really necessary with IPTV? I mean, I have to make a playlist anyway, so why isn't the playlist just imported...
Is channel scanning really necessary with IPTV? I mean, I have to make a playlist anyway, so why isn't the playlist just imported...
Replies
Views
Today is a bad day to try and sort out HTPC after too much wine last night.... I am not mad but I am stupid :ooops: Damn those large fonts. Not tried but I am fairly sure it is not showing because I increased the DPI to 120 It was actually the non-custom one I was trying to de-cypher. I was trying to figure out what the []s...
Today is a bad day to try and sort out HTPC after too much wine last night.... I am not mad but I am stupid :ooops: Damn those...
Tiny thing but did just take me 5 mins to figure it out... TV-Server/Configuration/Recording - MediaPortal Manual Documentation...
Replies
Views
Weird, pretty sure it only works with Mod8Psk for me.
Weird, pretty sure it only works with Mod8Psk for me.
MediaPortal Version: 1.1.0 + SVN MediaPortal Skin: Blue3wide Windows Version: Win7 64-bit CPU Type: Intel Core2Duo 2.6Ghz HDD...
Replies
Views
Well, each SVN thread has a changelog where you can see the number of fixes implemented. If you have already decided to go with 1.1.0beta, then you might as well start with the latest SVN if you ask me.
Well, each SVN thread has a changelog where you can see the number of fixes implemented. If you have already decided to go with...
Hi there, I am looking to do a clean install of XP and want to install 1.1.0 Beta to have a look at it. Which SVN is...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom