MediaPortal 1.1.0 BETA 1 (9 Viewers)

Please post issues you found in MediaPortal 1.1.0 BETA 1 here.
The card is quite new so I hope it's ok! I'll try the SVN when it's available and see if there are any later drivers... Thanks for your help :) #EDIT 1# There were newer drivers for the card - testing now... #EDIT 2# New drivers are better (more stable) I'll test the SVN when available :D
The card is quite new so I hope it's ok! I'll try the SVN when it's available and see if there are any later drivers... Thanks for...
Channel hopping on DVB-S causes the 'unknown error' or 'no signal' error to pop up after a few changes. This does not seem to...
Replies
Views
hm, i only found the problem with Australian channels - sorry...!
hm, i only found the problem with Australian channels - sorry...!
Hi, i have one problem with the Beta 1.1 - i'm using a digittrade DVB-T Stick. OS is Windows Server 2k3 - i know unsupported...
Replies
Views
No need for that :)
No need for that :)
MediaPortal Version: 1.10 latest SVN Windows Version: Windows 7 64bit Remote: Harmony 555 programmed as MCE + HP eHome Receiver...
Replies
Views
Great :) Thank you ManFred Cheers, Seb.
Great :) Thank you ManFred Cheers, Seb.
MediaPortal Version: 1.04.25006 SVN MediaPortal Skin: StreamMP Windows Version: WIN7 Ultimate CPU Type: i7 Core i920 HDD: WD...
Replies
Views
Hi there, I think I have the same problem as you guys, but I only record 1 channel. I discovered that when I start/stop a recording manually, I can watch the recorded program with no problem. The problem is with the shows that I programmed to record automatically (let's say a movie during the day when I'm at work). When I try to...
Hi there, I think I have the same problem as you guys, but I only record 1 channel. I discovered that when I start/stop a...
TV-Server Version: 1.1.0 Beta 1 MediaPortal Version: 1.1.0 Beta 1 MediaPortal Skin: Blue3wide Windows Version: WinXP SP3 CPU Type...
Replies
Views
Currently those logs aren't going to be deleted. The plan is to sort that issue out for 1.1.0.
Currently those logs aren't going to be deleted. The plan is to sort that issue out for 1.1.0.
I do not remember seeing any updates saying this has changed so everything could be working as designed but I am getting a growing...
Replies
Views
sorry, you USB CI is not supported. CAM support has to be implemented per card type. I already contacted Terratec by mail and asked for a SDK, but got no answer :sorry:
sorry, you USB CI is not supported. CAM support has to be implemented per card type. I already contacted Terratec by mail and...
MediaPortal Version: MP 1.1.0 beta 1 MediaPortal Skin: Blue3 Wide Windows Version: Windows 7 32bit Ultimate CPU Type: AMD Athlon...
Replies
Views
Sorry I have Vista 64bit, not Windows 7. Maybe drivers are incompatible with your system, you must wait for new drivers or may be a Signature of the drivers that block a correct installation (check to se if you could force the drivers install even if they are not certified for Win7). With Vista not problems installing the Wintv...
Sorry I have Vista 64bit, not Windows 7. Maybe drivers are incompatible with your system, you must wait for new drivers or may...
I fount that Mediaportal TV Service (which is started automatically) prevents WinTV 7 (which come with my TV-Card from Hauppauge)...
Replies
Views
Yeah it's very bugged. Even when doing it using the method described by x4mer, it sometimes requires a few attempts to drag the tabs.
Yeah it's very bugged. Even when doing it using the method described by x4mer, it sometimes requires a few attempts to drag the tabs.
MediaPortal Version: 1.1 Beta SVN 23684 MediaPortal Skin: Blue3 Wide Windows Version: Windows Vista SP1 CPU Type: Intel Q8200...
Replies
Views
I tried Blue3 wide but had the same problem there. So i thought it is a new setting in some of the skin xml's
I tried Blue3 wide but had the same problem there. So i thought it is a new setting in some of the skin xml's
I istalled the new beta 1.1.0 on windows 7. it is working oke but i have one problem with zapping. When the previous screen has the...
Replies
Views
My problem is a little different.....if I persist in playing the file(2 or 3 times) it will play just fine....not necessary to restart MP. I did see another thread about an error I'm getting: "VMR9: failed releasing InPin 0x: (0)" , which I'm thinking may be related (although afik vmr9 is video) but I'm not familiar with the MP code...
My problem is a little different.....if I persist in playing the file(2 or 3 times) it will play just fine....not necessary to...
First.....Thanks for all the wonderful work you folks are doing....MediaPortal is fantastic. I may have found a bug....either in...
Replies
Views
Right! It seems that Windows 7 set font size to 125% by default cause I dont remember changing it.
Right! It seems that Windows 7 set font size to 125% by default cause I dont remember changing it.
MediaPortal Version: 1.1 BETA MediaPortal Skin: StreamedMP Windows Version: Seven x64 - Latest/NoBeta always CPU Type: DualCore...
Replies
Views
Thanks. The Format box was set to [User custom value] by default and as I hadn't entered anything, it's not surprising the filenames were all "unknown". Changing the Format to one of the presets has fixed it.
Thanks. The Format box was set to [User custom value] by default and as I hadn't entered anything, it's not surprising the...
All the recordings I've made since upgrading from v1.02 to v1.1 have the filename "unknown_1.ts" "unknown_2.ts" and so on. The...
Replies
Views
AW: Haali and AVI fails wow.. that was fast... :)
AW: Haali and AVI fails wow.. that was fast... :)
hey guys, this was mentioned in the current SVN's thread. I can confirm this. Tried today the 25012 and wondered why this...
Replies
Views
thanks for reporting! mantis: 0002492: DVB-T scanning doesn't scan frequency offsets properly - MediaPortal Bugtracker fix in svn 23725
thanks for reporting! mantis: 0002492: DVB-T scanning doesn't scan frequency offsets properly - MediaPortal Bugtracker fix in svn...
MediaPortal Version: SVN 23491 MediaPortal Skin: Blue3 Wide Windows Version: XP Pro - SP3 CPU Type: Intel E4500 2x2.2Ghz HDD...
Replies
Views
No, I am using a standard MS MCE remote with a green button in the middle.
No, I am using a standard MS MCE remote with a green button in the middle.
MediaPortal Version: 1.1.0.0 Beta 1 MediaPortal Skin: StreamedXP Windows Version: Windows 7 RTM CPU Type: Intel E8400 HDD: Sata...
Replies
Views
Would You kindly please tell me the point when are these files cleaned up in multiseat (except for manualy deleting by myself)? The only one deleted is (in my case) live2-0.ts.tsbuffer1.ts from serverside client as singleseat. If simultaneous work of two clients happened - then MP starts to make new live2-X.ts.tsbufferN.ts filesets...
Would You kindly please tell me the point when are these files cleaned up in multiseat (except for manualy deleting by myself)...
MediaPortal Version: 1.1.0b rev.2381 MediaPortal Skin: Blue 3 Wide Windows Version: XP Pro SP3 CPU Type: Intel E5300 2.6GHz...
Replies
Views
As I said above, I think this is related but not quite the same bug. I have folders for the recordings (folder name includes episode name etc of last recording) but unlike you I do not have any recordings shown outside of folders. The only way I can access recordings (other than turning off episode data) is to browse through one of...
As I said above, I think this is related but not quite the same bug. I have folders for the recordings (folder name includes...
MediaPortal Version: SVN23978 MediaPortal Skin: Blue3 Wide Windows Version: XP Pro - SP3 CPU Type: Intel E4500 2x2.2Ghz HDD: WD...
Replies
Views
Anything on this? I supplied all required info this time. (I learn :))
Anything on this? I supplied all required info this time. (I learn :))
MediaPortal Version: 1.1.0 BETA 1 (Also on SVN 23652) MediaPortal Skin: Blue3Wide Windows Version: Windows 7 RC 64-bit CPU Type...
Replies
Views
I installed Windows 7 tonight and I had problems like yours with the channel scan. At first I didn't find any channels at all, but after running it again and again at a few different occasions finally I had the complete list again. I don't understand why the scan only find a couple of channels at a time, but I'm glad it worked out :)
I installed Windows 7 tonight and I had problems like yours with the channel scan. At first I didn't find any channels at all, but...
TV-Server Version: 1.1.0 beta MediaPortal Version: 1.1.0 beta MediaPortal Skin: The default Windows Version: Windows 7 RC CPU...
Replies
Views
Re: No Internal Sub (option with MPC-HC sub) with MPC Splitter Matroska Filter in MKV I have made some test with Haali and first beta version : I make clean install of Beta1 rev23491. Directvobsub in subtitle setup : With this version, i can use Directvobsub and Haali to open sub embeded and external, change audio source and see...
Re: No Internal Sub (option with MPC-HC sub) with MPC Splitter Matroska Filter in MKV I have made some test with Haali and first...
MediaPortal Version: 1.04.24553 SVN MediaPortal Skin: StreamMP Windows Version: WIN7 Ultimate CPU Type: i7 Core i920 HDD: WD...
Replies
Views
bump...
bump...
I am trying to setup a view which groups on composer (new tag in 1.1) and then displays album artist underneath. In log you get...
Replies
Views
What are the odds...someone already reported this: 0002297: Textbox[scrollup] does not fade out in WindowClose event - MediaPortal Bugtracker :)
What are the odds...someone already reported this: 0002297: Textbox[scrollup] does not fade out in WindowClose event - MediaPortal...
TV-Server Version: 1.1.0.0 Beta MediaPortal Version: 1.1.0.0 Beta Hi :) In all versions of MP I have ever tried since the...
Replies
Views
taskbar missing upon wakeup from MP standby I've fixed issue of display shutdown now by simply setting the Windows7 power settings for display shutdown to "Never" However I have noticed that when MP places my PC into S3 standby and then I resume from standby then the taskbar is no longer visible. I have tried to rectify this -...
taskbar missing upon wakeup from MP standby I've fixed issue of display shutdown now by simply setting the Windows7 power settings...
MediaPortal Version: 1.0.4.23491 MediaPortal Skin: Blue3Wide Windows Version: Windows 7 RC 64bit CPU Type: Intel Core Duo E8400...
Replies
Views
Solution: download 5.1.38, rename it to 5.1.35 and copy it to the deploy directory when MP installer asks first question. C:\Users\<Current Username>\AppData\Local\Temp\MediaPortal Installation
Solution: download 5.1.38, rename it to 5.1.35 and copy it to the deploy directory when MP installer asks first question...
Hi, installation of MP 1.1 Beta 1 fails, i think the reason is that a new Version of MySQL is evaliable: 5.1.38 See screenshot...
Replies
Views
OK. If no anyone who confirm that bug i want to ask the another question. In which module (.c file) of sources is audio lang properties section? Maybe i will remember my programming knoweledges from university ;-)
OK. If no anyone who confirm that bug i want to ask the another question. In which module (.c file) of sources is audio lang...
Hi, all! After update from 1.0 to 1.0.2 and latest 1.1.0 RC release I'm find a little but really annoying bug. Then I'm playing...
Replies
Views
Ok folks looks like the problem lay with the tuner card which athough it worked with 1.02 on win 7 64 bit was not having any of it with 1.1 and svn. changed to a Compro videomate s350 and all is now good. Sim
Ok folks looks like the problem lay with the tuner card which athough it worked with 1.02 on win 7 64 bit was not having any of it...
MediaPortal Version: 1.1 beta also happens with latest svn MediaPortal Skin: blue two Windows Version: Windows 7 CPU Type...
Replies
Views
What have you done yourself to fix the issue?
What have you done yourself to fix the issue?
TV-Server Version: -/- MediaPortal Version: 1.0.4.2349 MediaPortal Skin: Windows Version: Vista Home Premium SP1 CPU Type: AMD...
Replies
Views
seems to be some sort of db mess... cleaned up the db, now it works as expectet, have no clue how i messed up the db, cause haven't done anything unusual... sorry...
seems to be some sort of db mess... cleaned up the db, now it works as expectet, have no clue how i messed up the db, cause haven't...
MediaPortal Version: 1.1 beta MediaPortal Skin: StreamedMP Windows Version: Windows 7 x64 CPU Type: AMD Athlon X2 250 HDD...
Replies
Views
AW: Some transponders don't work in MediaPortal, but in other programs I've found out that the programs on these transponders don't work in Windows MediaCenter, only in the software provided by the receiver manufacturer. I'll contact the hotline of the manufacturer. Hopefully it will be more helpful than my last call there.
AW: Some transponders don't work in MediaPortal, but in other programs I've found out that the programs on these transponders...
I've set up MediaPortal on Windows 7, it's working, and I like it far more than the pre-installed Windows MediaCenter. I've found...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom