MediaPortal 1.1.0 BETA 1 (17 Viewers)

Please post issues you found in MediaPortal 1.1.0 BETA 1 here.
All what you need is GMPS Plugin: GMPS-Scheduler • Foren-Übersicht
All what you need is GMPS Plugin: GMPS-Scheduler • Foren-Übersicht
MediaPortal Version: SVN 23831 MediaPortal Skin: Blue3 Wide Windows Version: XP Pro - SP3 CPU Type: Intel E4500 2x2.2Ghz HDD...
Replies
Views
In both cases subjectively quality of a picture does not change, besides the size of a picture says that the resolution also does not change. In acknowledgement told, the information panel of the TV shows the same operating mode in both cases. I guess the GPU or the TV does not scaling it. If to play same video (case 2, 200% scale)...
In both cases subjectively quality of a picture does not change, besides the size of a picture says that the resolution also does...
TV-Server Version: 1.0.4.23491 MediaPortal Version: 1.0.4.23491 MediaPortal Skin: Blue3Wide Windows Version: Vista Ultimate...
Replies
Views
After deleting TV database, reinstalling TV server, disabling firewall, the Monday night recordings went well. Yesterday while a program "7de Laan" recorded, and watching a recorded "OC" of the previous night, the 7de Laan recording filed, when starting the recording, MediaPortal stopped responding again. I have attached latest...
After deleting TV database, reinstalling TV server, disabling firewall, the Monday night recordings went well. Yesterday while a...
TV-Server Version: 1.1.0 Beta 1 MediaPortal Version: 1.1.0 Beta 1 MediaPortal Skin: Blue 3 Wide Windows Version: Vista Ultimate...
Replies
Views
I have sometimes the same problems with my films and also in Live-TV. Maybe thats similiar to problem in thread https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/mediaportal-1-1-0-beta-1-454/dxva-sometimes-not-working-after-channel-change-69769/
I have sometimes the same problems with my films and also in Live-TV. Maybe thats similiar to problem in thread...
TV-Server Version: 1.1 Beta 1 MediaPortal Version: 1.1 Beta 1 MediaPortal Skin: X-Factor r247 Windows Version: Windows 7 RTM CPU...
Replies
Views
ok Thanks, but apparently mediaportal was not able to recover from it. Changing channel back and forward did not help.
ok Thanks, but apparently mediaportal was not able to recover from it. Changing channel back and forward did not help.
Hi everyone, What could be happening when all of a sudden watching tv the picture and sound goes crazy. tsreader fils up with...
Replies
Views
AW: Hangs on Resume! Sorry but I can't post logs immediatly! Either all is working, when I'm starting MP in Debug-Mode, or this problem occurs if the pc is longer than 5 minutes in S3! So I will post logs when the problem is occuring the next time!
AW: Hangs on Resume! Sorry but I can't post logs immediatly! Either all is working, when I'm starting MP in Debug-Mode, or this...
MediaPortal Version: 1.1.0.0 SVN:30.11. MediaPortal Skin: BlackGlass Windows Version: Windows 7 x64 CPU Type: AMD Athlon II X2...
Replies
Views
Yes, same: 2009-10-25 17:07:01.366638 [4]: TechnoTrend: Diseqc Command Send 2009-10-25 17:07:01.475838 [4]: dvb: LockedInOnSignal waiting 20ms 2009-10-25 17:07:01.507038 [4]: dvb: LockedInOnSignal waiting 20ms 2009-10-25 17:07:01.538238 [4]: dvb: LockedInOnSignal waiting 20ms 2009-10-25 17:07:01.569438 [4]: dvb...
Yes, same: 2009-10-25 17:07:01.366638 [4]: TechnoTrend: Diseqc Command Send 2009-10-25 17:07:01.475838 [4]: dvb...
MediaPortal Version: 1.1 beta with 23908 MediaPortal Skin: blue wide Windows Version: windows vista sp2 CPU Type: amd 4850e...
Replies
Views
Just to confirm. This has not happened again since my last post. So this is no longer an issue
Just to confirm. This has not happened again since my last post. So this is no longer an issue
Hi All. 1.1..0 Is running well for me with one exception. Live Tv Will randomly pause. When this happens what is viewed on the...
Replies
Views
Fixed: 0002437: Incompatibility between HDTV and codecs other than coreavc - MediaPortal Bugtracker
Fixed: 0002437: Incompatibility between HDTV and codecs other than coreavc - MediaPortal Bugtracker
MediaPortal Version: 1.1.0 BETA 1 With latest SVN MediaPortal Skin: Blue3Wide Windows Version: Windows 7 RTM 64-bit CPU Type: Intel...
Replies
Views
taskbar missing upon wakeup from MP standby I've fixed issue of display shutdown now by simply setting the Windows7 power settings for display shutdown to "Never" However I have noticed that when MP places my PC into S3 standby and then I resume from standby then the taskbar is no longer visible. I have tried to rectify this -...
taskbar missing upon wakeup from MP standby I've fixed issue of display shutdown now by simply setting the Windows7 power settings...
MediaPortal Version: 1.0.4.23491 MediaPortal Skin: Blue3Wide Windows Version: Windows 7 RC 64bit CPU Type: Intel Core Duo E8400...
Replies
Views
Doh.... I restored from a backup last week and forgot that I setup that up when I did the backup :ooops: Thanks
Doh.... I restored from a backup last week and forgot that I setup that up when I did the backup :ooops: Thanks
MediaPortal Version: SVN24699 MediaPortal Skin: Blue3 Wide Windows Version: XP Pro - SP3 CPU Type: Intel E4500 2x2.2Ghz HDD: WD...
Replies
Views
I installed Windows 7 tonight and I had problems like yours with the channel scan. At first I didn't find any channels at all, but after running it again and again at a few different occasions finally I had the complete list again. I don't understand why the scan only find a couple of channels at a time, but I'm glad it worked out :)
I installed Windows 7 tonight and I had problems like yours with the channel scan. At first I didn't find any channels at all, but...
TV-Server Version: 1.1.0 beta MediaPortal Version: 1.1.0 beta MediaPortal Skin: The default Windows Version: Windows 7 RC CPU...
Replies
Views
That works as well. Still a bug though ;)
That works as well. Still a bug though ;)
MediaPortal Version: 1.1 beta + svn 20/10 MediaPortal Skin: default Windows Version: Win 7 32bit CPU Type: AMD Athlon 64 X2 AM2...
Replies
Views
Thanks; that explains the splitting into two files But does not explain the changing of recording path... I am guessing that resetting the TVServer has applied a change but I am sure where this change would have been made or why it was not instant. I am guessing it must have been enabling series info in the client config app...
Thanks; that explains the splitting into two files But does not explain the changing of recording path... I am guessing that...
MediaPortal Version: SVN23978 MediaPortal Skin: Blue3 Wide Windows Version: XP Pro - SP3 CPU Type: Intel E4500 2x2.2Ghz HDD: WD...
Replies
Views
Same here. But a complete install under WinXP SP3.
Same here. But a complete install under WinXP SP3.
I've tried installing the Beta 1.1 23491 version several times on Vista in client-only mode. Unfortunately I can't make any...
Replies
Views
Thanks for the heads up, micmanm, and for the fix morpheus_xx. Should be fixed in next public release, as fix was implemented at SVN 23686.
Thanks for the heads up, micmanm, and for the fix morpheus_xx. Should be fixed in next public release, as fix was implemented...
MediaPortal Version: 1.1 Beta SVN 23652 MediaPortal Skin: Blue3 Wide Windows Version: Windows Vista SP1 CPU Type: Intel Q8200...
Replies
Views
Thanks. The Format box was set to [User custom value] by default and as I hadn't entered anything, it's not surprising the filenames were all "unknown". Changing the Format to one of the presets has fixed it.
Thanks. The Format box was set to [User custom value] by default and as I hadn't entered anything, it's not surprising the...
All the recordings I've made since upgrading from v1.02 to v1.1 have the filename "unknown_1.ts" "unknown_2.ts" and so on. The...
Replies
Views
MediaPortal Version: MediaPortal 1.1.0 BETA MediaPortal Skin: Blue3Wide Windows Version: Windows XP Pro Sp3 CPU Type: Intel Atom 330 HDD: WesterDigital Scorpio Blue 320gb Memory: 2GB Kingston 6400 CL5 DDR2 Motherboard: Zotaz IONITX A Video Card: Nvidia ION Video Card Driver: Nvidia 196.21 drivers Sound Card: Realtek HD Audio...
MediaPortal Version: MediaPortal 1.1.0 BETA MediaPortal Skin: Blue3Wide Windows Version: Windows XP Pro Sp3 CPU Type: Intel Atom...
MediaPortal Version: MediaPortal 1.1.0 BETA MediaPortal Skin: Blue3Wide Windows Version: Windows XP Pro Sp3 CPU Type: Intel Atom...
Replies
Views
TV-Server Version: 1.0.4.23491 MediaPortal Version: 1.0.4.23491 MediaPortal Skin: Blue3Wide Windows Version: Windows 7 RC 64bit CPU Type: Intel Core Duo E8400 3.0GHz HDD: Maxtor 500GB Memory: 8GB DDR2 Motherboard: Gigabyte GA-P35DS3L v2.0 Video Card: Nvidia Geforce 9600GT Video Card Driver: 8.15.11.9038 Sound Card: Realtek...
TV-Server Version: 1.0.4.23491 MediaPortal Version: 1.0.4.23491 MediaPortal Skin: Blue3Wide Windows Version: Windows 7 RC 64bit...
TV-Server Version: 1.0.4.23491 MediaPortal Version: 1.0.4.23491 MediaPortal Skin: Blue3Wide Windows Version: Windows 7 RC 64bit...
Replies
Views
AW: no more recorded tv thumbs with 1.1beta Hi, I have the same problem. From Version 1.1.0, no Thumbnails. Tip: I use the old Version of mtn 1.0.2 (completely Thumbnail Folder) - its OK :D G4
AW: no more recorded tv thumbs with 1.1beta Hi, I have the same problem. From Version 1.1.0, no Thumbnails. Tip: I use the old...
MediaPortal Version: 1.1beta MediaPortal Skin: StreamedMP Windows Version: Win7 & WHS CPU Type: HDD: Memory: Motherboard...
Replies
Views
seems to be some sort of db mess... cleaned up the db, now it works as expectet, have no clue how i messed up the db, cause haven't done anything unusual... sorry...
seems to be some sort of db mess... cleaned up the db, now it works as expectet, have no clue how i messed up the db, cause haven't...
MediaPortal Version: 1.1 beta MediaPortal Skin: StreamedMP Windows Version: Windows 7 x64 CPU Type: AMD Athlon X2 250 HDD...
Replies
Views
Sorry to stress this further but this behaviour is really annoying when presenting a slideshow. Every 3-4 minutes (depends on the length of each song), the "Now playing" OSD comes up and shows an empty box! I would like to completely deactivate this OSD during a slideshow but don't know how. Also, the bug should be solved but I don't...
Sorry to stress this further but this behaviour is really annoying when presenting a slideshow. Every 3-4 minutes (depends on the...
MediaPortal Version: 1.1.0 Beta 1 with latest SVN MediaPortal Skin: Blue3Wide / StreamedMP Windows Version: Windows Vista...
Replies
Views
Hi, I commited a fix for this yesterday. There was a bug in the configuration program. The changed files will be available in the next SVN snapshot. Please test it once it's available and report back. Thanks Maschine
Hi, I commited a fix for this yesterday. There was a bug in the configuration program. The changed files will be available in the...
TV-Server Version: 1.0.2 MediaPortal Version: 1.0.2 MediaPortal Skin: Blue3 Wide Windows Version: XP Pro SP3 CPU Type: Intel...
Replies
Views
kkozma, Did you change anything other than disabling UAC and setting the tuner type to ATSC? When I try to set the tuner type to ATSC, I get an error when trying to build the graph.
kkozma, Did you change anything other than disabling UAC and setting the tuner type to ATSC? When I try to set the tuner type to...
We've had the same bug report for the radio side of this for months with no resolution. This is starting to get irritating. What...
Replies
Views
MediaPortal Version: 1.1 Beta MediaPortal Skin: B3W Windows Version: Vista 32 SP2 CPU Type: HDD: Memory: Motherboard: Video Card: ati 4650 Video Card Driver: 9.4 Sound Card: Sound Card AC3: Sound Card Driver: 1. TV Card: 1. TV Card Type: 1. TV Card Driver: 2. TV Card: 2. TV Card Type: 2. TV Card Driver...
MediaPortal Version: 1.1 Beta MediaPortal Skin: B3W Windows Version: Vista 32 SP2 CPU Type: HDD: Memory: Motherboard...
MediaPortal Version: 1.1 Beta MediaPortal Skin: B3W Windows Version: Vista 32 SP2 CPU Type: HDD: Memory: Motherboard...
Replies
Views
OK. If no anyone who confirm that bug i want to ask the another question. In which module (.c file) of sources is audio lang properties section? Maybe i will remember my programming knoweledges from university ;-)
OK. If no anyone who confirm that bug i want to ask the another question. In which module (.c file) of sources is audio lang...
Hi, all! After update from 1.0 to 1.0.2 and latest 1.1.0 RC release I'm find a little but really annoying bug. Then I'm playing...
Replies
Views
If I choose in the volume settings under control the master control I get two errors: Plugin Manager: Plugin TvPlugin.TvFullScreen is incompatible with the current MediaPortal version! (File: TvPlugin.dll) Plugin Manager: Plugin MediaPortal.GUI.Video.GUIVideoFullscreen is incompatible with the current MediaPortal version! (File...
If I choose in the volume settings under control the master control I get two errors: Plugin Manager: Plugin...
If I choose in the volume settings under control the master control I get two errors: Plugin Manager: Plugin...
Replies
Views
MediaPortal Version: 1.1 beta with 23652 MediaPortal Skin: blue wide Windows Version: windows vista sp2 CPU Type: amd 4850e HDD: 1tb wd Memory: 3gb Motherboard: gigabyte 780g chipset Video Card: ati 3200hd Video Card Driver: catalyst 9.9 Sound Card: realtek Sound Card AC3: Sound Card Driver: 1. TV Card: hauppauge nova s2...
MediaPortal Version: 1.1 beta with 23652 MediaPortal Skin: blue wide Windows Version: windows vista sp2 CPU Type: amd 4850e...
MediaPortal Version: 1.1 beta with 23652 MediaPortal Skin: blue wide Windows Version: windows vista sp2 CPU Type: amd 4850e...
Replies
Views
I get exactly the same issue in Win7 x64. I didn't have the issue in 1.1.0 Alpha, but it's definately there in the beta. In going from the alpha to the beta, I have gone from Win7 RC to RTM, and I have also changed my video card to an old ATI Radeon HD 2600 XT, so I have a couple of changed factors. I might play with the video card...
I get exactly the same issue in Win7 x64. I didn't have the issue in 1.1.0 Alpha, but it's definately there in the beta. In going...
MediaPortal Version: 1.1.0 BETA MediaPortal Skin: Blue3W Windows Version: Vista Ultimate SP2 (x64) CPU Type: Intel E6400 (2cores...
Replies
Views
One note. These networks folders work fine if I arrange access via Moving Pictures plagin. I have this serious delay in case of Videos only
One note. These networks folders work fine if I arrange access via Moving Pictures plagin. I have this serious...
I met some problem with network driver which I use for videoarchive. Device My Book World Edition II is conected to...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom