MediaPortal 1.1.0 BETA 1 (16 Viewers)

Please post issues you found in MediaPortal 1.1.0 BETA 1 here.
What have you done yourself to fix the issue?
What have you done yourself to fix the issue?
TV-Server Version: -/- MediaPortal Version: 1.0.4.2349 MediaPortal Skin: Windows Version: Vista Home Premium SP1 CPU Type: AMD...
Replies
Views
bump...
bump...
I am trying to setup a view which groups on composer (new tag in 1.1) and then displays album artist underneath. In log you get...
Replies
Views
MediaPortal Version: 1.1 Beta MediaPortal Skin: B3W Windows Version: Vista 32 SP2 CPU Type: HDD: Memory: Motherboard: Video Card: ati 4650 Video Card Driver: 9.4 Sound Card: Sound Card AC3: Sound Card Driver: 1. TV Card: 1. TV Card Type: 1. TV Card Driver: 2. TV Card: 2. TV Card Type: 2. TV Card Driver...
MediaPortal Version: 1.1 Beta MediaPortal Skin: B3W Windows Version: Vista 32 SP2 CPU Type: HDD: Memory: Motherboard...
MediaPortal Version: 1.1 Beta MediaPortal Skin: B3W Windows Version: Vista 32 SP2 CPU Type: HDD: Memory: Motherboard...
Replies
Views
Any news regarding this problem...? When will it be fixed in the SVNs? I made a complete reinstall of MP using the latest 2009-12-24 SVN and still have the Missing label problem. I had to create the "All Channels"-group in the radio section to make it work.
Any news regarding this problem...? When will it be fixed in the SVNs? I made a complete reinstall of MP using the latest...
I recently installed 1.1Beta and have been having a problem displaying the EPG ever since. I'm using xmltv with mc2xml.exe. the...
Replies
Views
i'm still looking for a better solution (still got too many windows on the primary screen), but i think there is no satisfying one.
i'm still looking for a better solution (still got too many windows on the primary screen), but i think there is no satisfying one.
It changes the Refresh Rate on the "Main Screen", where the Display for Media Portal is the Second one (left of Main). In Media...
Replies
Views
I did this with 12thnoon display changer, but no chance!
I did this with 12thnoon display changer, but no chance!
TV-Server Version: MP1.1 BETA 1 MediaPortal Version: MP1.1 BETA 1 MediaPortal Skin: blue3wide Windows Version: Windows 7...
Replies
Views
0002531: Aspect ration changing doesn't work with DVDs - MediaPortal Bugtracker Finaly had some time to test and fix the issue.
0002531: Aspect ration changing doesn't work with DVDs - MediaPortal Bugtracker Finaly had some time to test and fix the issue.
TV-Server Version: 1.1.0 beta MediaPortal Version: 1.1.0 beta MediaPortal Skin: PV4:3 2.6 Windows Version: Win7 x86 RC CPU...
Replies
Views
sorry, you USB CI is not supported. CAM support has to be implemented per card type. I already contacted Terratec by mail and asked for a SDK, but got no answer :sorry:
sorry, you USB CI is not supported. CAM support has to be implemented per card type. I already contacted Terratec by mail and...
MediaPortal Version: MP 1.1.0 beta 1 MediaPortal Skin: Blue3 Wide Windows Version: Windows 7 32bit Ultimate CPU Type: AMD Athlon...
Replies
Views
thanks for reporting! mantis: 0002492: DVB-T scanning doesn't scan frequency offsets properly - MediaPortal Bugtracker fix in svn 23725
thanks for reporting! mantis: 0002492: DVB-T scanning doesn't scan frequency offsets properly - MediaPortal Bugtracker fix in svn...
MediaPortal Version: SVN 23491 MediaPortal Skin: Blue3 Wide Windows Version: XP Pro - SP3 CPU Type: Intel E4500 2x2.2Ghz HDD...
Replies
Views
Well, you deserve kudos anyway ! @te3hpurp: no, never had the problem you described. At least not yet. And I must say this DVB-T stick has worked wonderfully until I installed Windows 7. I'm leaving it running now for 4 days... we'll see !
Well, you deserve kudos anyway ! @te3hpurp: no, never had the problem you described. At least not yet. And I must say this...
MediaPortal Version: MediaPortal 1.1.0 latest SVN MediaPortal Skin: Streamed MP 0.9, Black Glass 2.0.1 Windows Version: Windows 7...
Replies
Views
MediaPortal Version: 1.1 beta with 23652 MediaPortal Skin: blue wide Windows Version: windows vista sp2 CPU Type: amd 4850e HDD: 1tb wd Memory: 3gb Motherboard: gigabyte 780g chipset Video Card: ati 3200hd Video Card Driver: catalyst 9.9 Sound Card: realtek Sound Card AC3: Sound Card Driver: 1. TV Card: hauppauge nova s2...
MediaPortal Version: 1.1 beta with 23652 MediaPortal Skin: blue wide Windows Version: windows vista sp2 CPU Type: amd 4850e...
MediaPortal Version: 1.1 beta with 23652 MediaPortal Skin: blue wide Windows Version: windows vista sp2 CPU Type: amd 4850e...
Replies
Views
Ok folks looks like the problem lay with the tuner card which athough it worked with 1.02 on win 7 64 bit was not having any of it with 1.1 and svn. changed to a Compro videomate s350 and all is now good. Sim
Ok folks looks like the problem lay with the tuner card which athough it worked with 1.02 on win 7 64 bit was not having any of it...
MediaPortal Version: 1.1 beta also happens with latest svn MediaPortal Skin: blue two Windows Version: Windows 7 CPU Type...
Replies
Views
AW: DVB-C not all Channels work please start a new thread in the proper forum part (for RC1). I'll close this thread now, as the initial issue is fixed.
AW: DVB-C not all Channels work please start a new thread in the proper forum part (for RC1). I'll close this thread now, as the...
TV-Server Version: 1.1B V.23491 Windows Version: Win7 x64 1. TV Card: DVB-C Twinhan Mantis All Channels (DVB-C SD/HD, DVB-T SD)...
Replies
Views
taskbar missing upon wakeup from MP standby I've fixed issue of display shutdown now by simply setting the Windows7 power settings for display shutdown to "Never" However I have noticed that when MP places my PC into S3 standby and then I resume from standby then the taskbar is no longer visible. I have tried to rectify this -...
taskbar missing upon wakeup from MP standby I've fixed issue of display shutdown now by simply setting the Windows7 power settings...
MediaPortal Version: 1.0.4.23491 MediaPortal Skin: Blue3Wide Windows Version: Windows 7 RC 64bit CPU Type: Intel Core Duo E8400...
Replies
Views
When trying to install 1.1.0 Beta 1 on a (clean install) W2K3 Server R2, standard edition, the deploy tool issues this Message (after downloading, at installation start): <Title>: Windows XP x64 (Service Pack 2) [..... <Information>: Ihr Betriebssystem wird leider nicht von Mediaportal unterstützt. When installing 1.0.2, the...
When trying to install 1.1.0 Beta 1 on a (clean install) W2K3 Server R2, standard edition, the deploy tool issues this Message...
When trying to install 1.1.0 Beta 1 on a (clean install) W2K3 Server R2, standard edition, the deploy tool issues this Message...
Replies
Views
Hi, With TV recordings, I use the list view by date, and when I delete recordings using the remote (i then delete then yet) I don't see this problem. I will try to reproduce with '0' on keyboard. However, since RC1 is now out, perhaps you should try updating. I guess the team will only be interested in bugs that are still...
Hi, With TV recordings, I use the list view by date, and when I delete recordings using the remote (i then delete then yet) I...
MediaPortal Version: 1.1.0 beta MediaPortal Skin: BlackGlassSkin 2.2.0 Windows Version: Win7 CPU Type: AMD Athlon 3800+...
Replies
Views
MediaPortal Version: 1.1.0 (latest svn build) Hi, If I delete a recording from MediaPortal, the directory itself is not beeing removed. I removed "Border security 2009-12-09\Border security.ts", the .ts file and the .xml file are deleted, but the directory "Border security 2009-12-09" is not beeing deleted, a little annoying...
MediaPortal Version: 1.1.0 (latest svn build) Hi, If I delete a recording from MediaPortal, the directory itself is not...
MediaPortal Version: 1.1.0 (latest svn build) Hi, If I delete a recording from MediaPortal, the directory itself is not...
Replies
Views
Well I think I found the answer to my own problem. Seems that for some reason my server was off and MP was trying to resolve the server name (familyroom) every 10 seconds or so. Once I restarted the server box, the issue was alleviated.
Well I think I found the answer to my own problem. Seems that for some reason my server was off and MP was trying to resolve the...
Using the 1.1.0 BETA 1 installation on a Win 7 x64 box, while either in the GUI or Configuration, there is a short period of time...
Replies
Views
I completley uninstalled media portal and reinstalled it. works on blue wide skin perfect thanks
I completley uninstalled media portal and reinstalled it. works on blue wide skin perfect thanks
MediaPortal Version: 1.1 Beta MediaPortal Skin: bluewide Windows Version: Windows 7 CPU Type: i7 920 HDD: Raptor 300 Memory...
Replies
Views
I gave it a try based on latest public svn - worked for some minutes but then gave millions (or at least thousands) of crc errors after I tried starting timeshifting a channel and i couldn't start tv streaming anymore (remote client, rtsp) - seems all data has been identiied as crc errors. I use the idle grabber with a "careful...
I gave it a try based on latest public svn - worked for some minutes but then gave millions (or at least thousands) of crc errors...
Ok, here again a complete overview of my problem. First of all my problem happens every day. Description: 1) I start the...
Replies
Views
Sorry to stress this further but this behaviour is really annoying when presenting a slideshow. Every 3-4 minutes (depends on the length of each song), the "Now playing" OSD comes up and shows an empty box! I would like to completely deactivate this OSD during a slideshow but don't know how. Also, the bug should be solved but I don't...
Sorry to stress this further but this behaviour is really annoying when presenting a slideshow. Every 3-4 minutes (depends on the...
MediaPortal Version: 1.1.0 Beta 1 with latest SVN MediaPortal Skin: Blue3Wide / StreamedMP Windows Version: Windows Vista...
Replies
Views
In TV-Config you have settings for where recordings and timeshift will be saved. In my error-logg it said something about that, so I changed it to C:\timeshift or something and that helped for a while. Right now I get NoAudioVideo-error again. If chaing folder-settings doesnt work for you or you don't understand my instructions send...
In TV-Config you have settings for where recordings and timeshift will be saved. In my error-logg it said something about that, so...
TV-Server Version: 1.1.0 Beta 1 MediaPortal Version: 1.1.0 Beta 1 MediaPortal Skin: - Windows Version: XP Pro SP3 CPU Type: P4...
Replies
Views
Just for future reference :) 0002584: Teletext is very slow. - MediaPortal Bugtracker
Just for future reference :) 0002584: Teletext is very slow. - MediaPortal Bugtracker
MediaPortal Version: 1.1. beta MediaPortal Skin: Blue3 wide Windows Version: Win 7 Home Premium CPU Type: Athlon II 250 3GHz...
Replies
Views
I solved the issue. It probably was down to the filters. Made an upgrade from 1.0.2 to the beta 1.1.0 and then to the latest SVN (although choosing fresh install in setup) and I can finally watch fluid LiveTV HD. I don't know, what was wrong before but now i don't get discontinuity errors anymore, LiveT and Videos are now working on...
I solved the issue. It probably was down to the filters. Made an upgrade from 1.0.2 to the beta 1.1.0 and then to the latest SVN...
TV-Server Version: MediaPortal Version: 1.1 Beta1 MediaPortal Skin: bluewide Windows Version: Vista SP1 CPU Type: atom 330...
Replies
Views
MediaPortal Version: 1.10 SVN MediaPortal Skin: StreamedMP Windows Version: Win7 64Bit Remote: Harmony 555 in the 1.10, MPTray seems to be integrated into MP, so i checked the checkbox "start MPTray...". Indeed MPTray resides in the trayarea now, but MP doesnt start when i hit the greenbutton. So thats one reason id like to map that...
MediaPortal Version: 1.10 SVN MediaPortal Skin: StreamedMP Windows Version: Win7 64Bit Remote: Harmony 555 in the 1.10, MPTray...
MediaPortal Version: 1.10 SVN MediaPortal Skin: StreamedMP Windows Version: Win7 64Bit Remote: Harmony 555 in the 1.10, MPTray...
Replies
Views
I think that they are looking into it. 0002524: MS DTV-DVD filter and another H.264 codec in same graph causes issues - MediaPortal Bugtracker 0002528: Changing dvb-t mux from mpeg2->h264 fails. - MediaPortal Bugtracker
I think that they are looking into it. 0002524: MS DTV-DVD filter and another H.264 codec in same graph causes issues -...
TV-Server Version: 1.1 beta MediaPortal Version: 1.1 beta MediaPortal Skin: blue3 wide Windows Version: xp mce 2005 sp3 CPU...
Replies
Views
0002461: Chinese users cannot run Configuration.exe - MediaPortal Bugtracker Simone
0002461: Chinese users cannot run Configuration.exe - MediaPortal Bugtracker Simone
i new install windows 7 x64, config cannot open,tv server is ok 描述: Stopped working 問題簽章: 問題事件名稱: CLR20r3 問題簽章 01...
Replies
Views
Would You kindly please tell me the point when are these files cleaned up in multiseat (except for manualy deleting by myself)? The only one deleted is (in my case) live2-0.ts.tsbuffer1.ts from serverside client as singleseat. If simultaneous work of two clients happened - then MP starts to make new live2-X.ts.tsbufferN.ts filesets...
Would You kindly please tell me the point when are these files cleaned up in multiseat (except for manualy deleting by myself)...
MediaPortal Version: 1.1.0b rev.2381 MediaPortal Skin: Blue 3 Wide Windows Version: XP Pro SP3 CPU Type: Intel E5300 2.6GHz...
Replies
Views
MediaPortal Version: 1.1.0 BETA MediaPortal Skin: 1.1.0 BETA Windows Version: xp sp3 CPU Type: AMD X2 6000 HDD: 1Tb WD Green Memory: 2Gb Motherboard: Asrock A780FullDisplayPort Video Card: Ati 4870 Video Card Driver: catalyst 9.5 Sound Card: Integrated realtek Sound Card AC3: Sound Card Driver: 1. TV Card: Technotrend...
MediaPortal Version: 1.1.0 BETA MediaPortal Skin: 1.1.0 BETA Windows Version: xp sp3 CPU Type: AMD X2 6000 HDD: 1Tb WD Green...
MediaPortal Version: 1.1.0 BETA MediaPortal Skin: 1.1.0 BETA Windows Version: xp sp3 CPU Type: AMD X2 6000 HDD: 1Tb WD Green...
Replies
Views
Doh.... I restored from a backup last week and forgot that I setup that up when I did the backup :ooops: Thanks
Doh.... I restored from a backup last week and forgot that I setup that up when I did the backup :ooops: Thanks
MediaPortal Version: SVN24699 MediaPortal Skin: Blue3 Wide Windows Version: XP Pro - SP3 CPU Type: Intel E4500 2x2.2Ghz HDD: WD...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom