MediaPortal 1.1.0 BETA 1 (17 Viewers)

Please post issues you found in MediaPortal 1.1.0 BETA 1 here.
If I choose in the volume settings under control the master control I get two errors: Plugin Manager: Plugin TvPlugin.TvFullScreen is incompatible with the current MediaPortal version! (File: TvPlugin.dll) Plugin Manager: Plugin MediaPortal.GUI.Video.GUIVideoFullscreen is incompatible with the current MediaPortal version! (File...
If I choose in the volume settings under control the master control I get two errors: Plugin Manager: Plugin...
If I choose in the volume settings under control the master control I get two errors: Plugin Manager: Plugin...
Replies
Views
MediaPortal Version: SVN from 02-06-2010 Windows Version: Windows 7 64-bit I had been using MySQL as my database for MediaPortal on my old Windows XP 32-bit system and it worked well. I changed to a Windows 7 64-bit-based system recently and did a clean install of all the components including MySQL 5.1.43 64-bit. MediaPortal...
MediaPortal Version: SVN from 02-06-2010 Windows Version: Windows 7 64-bit I had been using MySQL as my database for...
MediaPortal Version: SVN from 02-06-2010 Windows Version: Windows 7 64-bit I had been using MySQL as my database for...
Replies
Views
MediaPortal Version: MP 1.1 Beta MediaPortal Skin: Blue3 Wide Windows Version: Vista SP1 CPU Type: Intel Core 2 Duo E6750 775 1333FSB 2.66Ghz 4MB HDD: 2x Samsung spinpoint 500GB Memory: 2x Kingston DDR2 ValueRAM 1GB 667 CL5.0 Motherboard: Asus P5K Video Card: NVIDIA 9600 Video Card Driver: latest Sound Card: Sound Card AC3...
MediaPortal Version: MP 1.1 Beta MediaPortal Skin: Blue3 Wide Windows Version: Vista SP1 CPU Type: Intel Core 2 Duo E6750 775...
MediaPortal Version: MP 1.1 Beta MediaPortal Skin: Blue3 Wide Windows Version: Vista SP1 CPU Type: Intel Core 2 Duo E6750 775...
Replies
Views
I use a mouse with mp, and since upgrading to 1.1.0 beta (or maybe it was actually one of the later svns before the beta), whenever I use the scroll wheel to skip ahead in the video, the top-bar is activated (actually the < (back) button of the top-bar), and to either skip forward again or just to get rid of the top-bar I have to move...
I use a mouse with mp, and since upgrading to 1.1.0 beta (or maybe it was actually one of the later svns before the beta), whenever...
I use a mouse with mp, and since upgrading to 1.1.0 beta (or maybe it was actually one of the later svns before the beta), whenever...
Replies
Views
MediaPortal Version: MP 1.1 Beta MediaPortal Skin: Blue3 Wide Windows Version: Vista SP1 CPU Type: Intel Core 2 Duo E6750 775 1333FSB 2.66Ghz 4MB HDD: 2x Samsung spinpoint 500GB Memory: 2x Kingston DDR2 ValueRAM 1GB 667 CL5.0 Motherboard: Asus P5K Video Card: NVIDIA 9600 Video Card Driver: latest Sound Card: Sound Card AC3...
Replies
Views
TV-Server Version: 1.0.4.23491 MediaPortal Version: 1.0.4.23491 MediaPortal Skin: Blue3Wide Windows Version: Windows 7 RC 64bit CPU Type: Intel Core Duo E8400 3.0GHz HDD: Maxtor 500GB Memory: 8GB DDR2 Motherboard: Gigabyte GA-P35DS3L v2.0 Video Card: Nvidia Geforce 9600GT Video Card Driver: 8.15.11.9038 Sound Card: Realtek...
TV-Server Version: 1.0.4.23491 MediaPortal Version: 1.0.4.23491 MediaPortal Skin: Blue3Wide Windows Version: Windows 7 RC 64bit...
TV-Server Version: 1.0.4.23491 MediaPortal Version: 1.0.4.23491 MediaPortal Skin: Blue3Wide Windows Version: Windows 7 RC 64bit...
Replies
Views
MediaPortal Version: MP 1.1 + SVN MediaPortal Skin: StreamedMP Windows Version: XP Pro SP3 CPU Type: AMD X2 4200+ HDD: WD 750G + 1500GB Memory: 2GB DDR2 800 Motherboard: Gigabyte GA-MA78GM-S2H REV1.0 (780 Chipset) Video Card: Powercolor HD4670 1024MB Video Card Driver: ATI CATALYST 9.7 Sound Card: Realtek Onboard Audio Sound Card AC3...
MediaPortal Version: MP 1.1 + SVN MediaPortal Skin: StreamedMP Windows Version: XP Pro SP3 CPU Type: AMD X2 4200+ HDD: WD 750G +...
MediaPortal Version: MP 1.1 + SVN MediaPortal Skin: StreamedMP Windows Version: XP Pro SP3 CPU Type: AMD X2 4200+ HDD: WD 750G +...
Replies
Views
Installed the latest SVN and noticed I was missing a load of graphics (eg. last.fm and My Music MePo plus a few button backgrounds etc). I deleted the Moving Pictures folder and removed the cache folder for the skin but still had the same problem. Lot of errors in error.log about texture caching. I ended up deleting several other...
Installed the latest SVN and noticed I was missing a load of graphics (eg. last.fm and My Music MePo plus a few button backgrounds...
Installed the latest SVN and noticed I was missing a load of graphics (eg. last.fm and My Music MePo plus a few button backgrounds...
Replies
Views
Hi, Now I tried every codec with every driver, but I hava always the same problem. If I instert any CAM (Alphacrypt, GigaBlue or Nagra) in my CI-module the live TV is bucking very often. In GlobeTV (KNC1) or MystiqueTV it isn't the case! Logs are attached!
Hi, Now I tried every codec with every driver, but I hava always the same problem. If I instert any CAM (Alphacrypt, GigaBlue...
Hi, Now I tried every codec with every driver, but I hava always the same problem. If I instert any CAM (Alphacrypt, GigaBlue...
Replies
Views
I tried changing the recording folder to D:\Recordings for all cards. I made sure that the SYSTEM account had full control of the folder. But recording does not work at this location, and the folder actually gets deleted when I try to record. I tried again at C:\Recordings, and the same thing happened. I changed it back to the default...
I tried changing the recording folder to D:\Recordings for all cards. I made sure that the SYSTEM account had full control of the...
I tried changing the recording folder to D:\Recordings for all cards. I made sure that the SYSTEM account had full control of the...
Replies
Views
MediaPortal Version: 1.1.0 Beta SVN Revision:24102 MediaPortal Skin: StreamedMP Windows Version: Windows 7 x32 CPU Type: Intel P4 630 3.0Ghz HT HDD Matrox 160GB: Memory: 1.5GB DDR Motherboard: P4M-915GD1-LF Video Card: NVIDIA Geforce 8400Gs Video Card Driver: 8.16.11.9107 Sound Card: internal Sound Card AC3: Realtek HD...
MediaPortal Version: 1.1.0 Beta SVN Revision:24102 MediaPortal Skin: StreamedMP Windows Version: Windows 7 x32 CPU Type: Intel...
MediaPortal Version: 1.1.0 Beta SVN Revision:24102 MediaPortal Skin: StreamedMP Windows Version: Windows 7 x32 CPU Type: Intel...
Replies
Views
Version: MP 1.1.0 Beta Rev.1.0.4.23684 Problem: Hello, my problem is, that mediaportal very often freeze. The last entry in MediaPortal.log file: 2009-09-30 16:45:12.059157 [Debug][MPMain]: CiMenu: PrepareCiMenu So i think, there is the problem. I simply run MediaPortal, got to TV and choose one channel. Then MediaPortal...
Version: MP 1.1.0 Beta Rev.1.0.4.23684 Problem: Hello, my problem is, that mediaportal very often freeze. The last entry...
Version: MP 1.1.0 Beta Rev.1.0.4.23684 Problem: Hello, my problem is, that mediaportal very often freeze. The last entry...
Replies
Views
Hello, since Win 7 I have got the problem, that it seams like it is not possible to do a Process.kill without that the process is using Admin rights. Now I need a hint what to do from within a PlugIn to stop MP or the TV Server. Is there any public "exit" I can call ? Thanks ! Georg found it ! But it doesn't really help...
Hello, since Win 7 I have got the problem, that it seams like it is not possible to do a Process.kill without that the process...
Hello, since Win 7 I have got the problem, that it seams like it is not possible to do a Process.kill without that the process...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 [other] 20 bugs?? DE
I have at least about 20 bugs with MP 1.0.2....will it be better in 1.1.0 ? so please, make it better!! :) and please, unban my IP at least for isntallation, because for the posts it is not working and I ll annoy you till you allow my IP at least for installation wasnt ban supposed to not to write posts?? :-D if you unban, I...
I have at least about 20 bugs with MP 1.0.2....will it be better in 1.1.0 ? so please, make it better!! :) and please, unban my...
I have at least about 20 bugs with MP 1.0.2....will it be better in 1.1.0 ? so please, make it better!! :) and please, unban my...
Replies
Views
I don't know if this is 1.1 beta only issue or general design: Naturally, when typing a new channel number, there should be some delay in case the user wants to type in the next number. But why is this same delay implemented also with previous, next and last viewed channel as well? My IPTV definitely can switch channels much...
I don't know if this is 1.1 beta only issue or general design: Naturally, when typing a new channel number, there should be some...
I don't know if this is 1.1 beta only issue or general design: Naturally, when typing a new channel number, there should be some...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 [TV] IPTV Channel scan DE
Is channel scanning really necessary with IPTV? I mean, I have to make a playlist anyway, so why isn't the playlist just imported into TV Server? It's a one time job, but it can get frustrating if some channels don't broadcast a signal at the time of channel scan or if something goes wrong with a particular channel at the time of...
Is channel scanning really necessary with IPTV? I mean, I have to make a playlist anyway, so why isn't the playlist just imported...
Is channel scanning really necessary with IPTV? I mean, I have to make a playlist anyway, so why isn't the playlist just imported...
Replies
Views
MediaPortal Version: 1.1.0 BETA MediaPortal Skin: 1.1.0 BETA Windows Version: xp sp3 CPU Type: AMD X2 6000 HDD: 1Tb WD Green Memory: 2Gb Motherboard: Asrock A780FullDisplayPort Video Card: Ati 4870 Video Card Driver: catalyst 9.5 Sound Card: Integrated realtek Sound Card AC3: Sound Card Driver: 1. TV Card: Technotrend...
MediaPortal Version: 1.1.0 BETA MediaPortal Skin: 1.1.0 BETA Windows Version: xp sp3 CPU Type: AMD X2 6000 HDD: 1Tb WD Green...
MediaPortal Version: 1.1.0 BETA MediaPortal Skin: 1.1.0 BETA Windows Version: xp sp3 CPU Type: AMD X2 6000 HDD: 1Tb WD Green...
Replies
Views
TV-Server Version: 1.1 beta1, 1.0.2 MediaPortal Version: 1.1 beta1, 1.0.2 MediaPortal Skin: bt3w Windows Version: xp sp3 CPU Type: c2d 3200MHz HDD: Samsing spinpoint F1 Memory: 3,25Gb, ddr2 Motherboard: asus p5ql-e Video Card: hd4670 Video Card Driver: 9.7 Sound Card: Sound Card AC3: Sound Card Driver: 1. TV Card...
TV-Server Version: 1.1 beta1, 1.0.2 MediaPortal Version: 1.1 beta1, 1.0.2 MediaPortal Skin: bt3w Windows Version: xp sp3 CPU...
TV-Server Version: 1.1 beta1, 1.0.2 MediaPortal Version: 1.1 beta1, 1.0.2 MediaPortal Skin: bt3w Windows Version: xp sp3 CPU...
Replies
Views
MediaPortal Version: 1.1.0 Beta 1 MediaPortal Skin: Blue3Wide Windows Version: Windows 7 Ultimate x64 CPU Type: Core 2 Duo T6500 @ 2.1 Ghz (Asus U80A Laptop) HDD: 320 GB 5400 RPM Memory: 4GB DDR2 800Mhz Motherboard: ? Video Card: Intel 4500MHD Video Card Driver: 15.​​15.​​4.​​1872 (8/19/09) Sound Card: Onboard Sound Card...
MediaPortal Version: 1.1.0 Beta 1 MediaPortal Skin: Blue3Wide Windows Version: Windows 7 Ultimate x64 CPU Type: Core 2 Duo...
MediaPortal Version: 1.1.0 Beta 1 MediaPortal Skin: Blue3Wide Windows Version: Windows 7 Ultimate x64 CPU Type: Core 2 Duo...
Replies
Views
MediaPortal Version: 1.1 Beta MediaPortal Skin: B3W Windows Version: Vista 32 SP2 CPU Type: HDD: Memory: Motherboard: Video Card: ati 4650 Video Card Driver: 9.4 Sound Card: Sound Card AC3: Sound Card Driver: 1. TV Card: 1. TV Card Type: 1. TV Card Driver: 2. TV Card: 2. TV Card Type: 2. TV Card Driver...
MediaPortal Version: 1.1 Beta MediaPortal Skin: B3W Windows Version: Vista 32 SP2 CPU Type: HDD: Memory: Motherboard...
MediaPortal Version: 1.1 Beta MediaPortal Skin: B3W Windows Version: Vista 32 SP2 CPU Type: HDD: Memory: Motherboard...
Replies
Views
MediaPortal Version: 1.1 MediaPortal Skin: Blueskin Wide Windows Version: XP+SP3 CPU Type: AMD Athlon BE-2400 Dual Core 2.3GHz HDD: WD 500 Gb Memory: 4 Gb Motherboard: Gigabyte GA-MA78GM-SH2 Video Card: builtin ATI Radeon HD3200 Video Card Driver: Catalyst 6.14.10 Sound Card: builtin Sound Card AC3: Sound Card Driver: 1...
MediaPortal Version: 1.1 MediaPortal Skin: Blueskin Wide Windows Version: XP+SP3 CPU Type: AMD Athlon BE-2400 Dual Core 2.3GHz...
MediaPortal Version: 1.1 MediaPortal Skin: Blueskin Wide Windows Version: XP+SP3 CPU Type: AMD Athlon BE-2400 Dual Core 2.3GHz...
Replies
Views
I've posted here a problem of the beta when accessing a NAS through a network folder. Please take a look, because if it's a MP problem, I think it should be corrected for the final version... Thanx aLeX
I've posted here a problem of the beta when accessing a NAS through a network folder. Please take a look, because if it's a MP...
I've posted here a problem of the beta when accessing a NAS through a network folder. Please take a look, because if it's a MP...
Replies
Views
The SVNs have a very slight annoying feature. When you scroll down through the EPG it restarts at the top once you do down from the last chanel but you can't then go back up. I know this is on purpose but scrolling should stop when you reach the last channel? It is trivial but slightly annoying as unless you know which is the last...
The SVNs have a very slight annoying feature. When you scroll down through the EPG it restarts at the top once you do down from the...
The SVNs have a very slight annoying feature. When you scroll down through the EPG it restarts at the top once you do down from the...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 [other] New SVN build? DE
Hi there Just wondering when we can expect a new public SVN build? regards Jacob EDIT: Nevermind. Saw that a test build was added yester day. Sorry :)
Hi there Just wondering when we can expect a new public SVN build? regards Jacob EDIT: Nevermind. Saw that a test build...
Hi there Just wondering when we can expect a new public SVN build? regards Jacob EDIT: Nevermind. Saw that a test build...
Replies
Views
MediaPortal Version: MediaPortal 1.1.0 BETA 1 SVN-Revision:23978 MediaPortal Skin: Blue3wide Windows Version: Windows 7 Ultimate 64bit RTM CPU Type: AMD Athlon 64 Memory: 2GB DDR2 Video Card: ATI HD 3200 Reproduce: 1. In video settings choose default Subtitle Language or Audio Language to Czech 2. During play of movie (or...
MediaPortal Version: MediaPortal 1.1.0 BETA 1 SVN-Revision:23978 MediaPortal Skin: Blue3wide Windows Version: Windows 7 Ultimate...
MediaPortal Version: MediaPortal 1.1.0 BETA 1 SVN-Revision:23978 MediaPortal Skin: Blue3wide Windows Version: Windows 7 Ultimate...
Replies
Views
MediaPortal Version: 1.10 SVN MediaPortal Skin: StreamedMP Windows Version: Win7 64Bit Remote: Harmony 555 in the 1.10, MPTray seems to be integrated into MP, so i checked the checkbox "start MPTray...". Indeed MPTray resides in the trayarea now, but MP doesnt start when i hit the greenbutton. So thats one reason id like to map that...
MediaPortal Version: 1.10 SVN MediaPortal Skin: StreamedMP Windows Version: Win7 64Bit Remote: Harmony 555 in the 1.10, MPTray...
MediaPortal Version: 1.10 SVN MediaPortal Skin: StreamedMP Windows Version: Win7 64Bit Remote: Harmony 555 in the 1.10, MPTray...
Replies
Views
MediaPortal Version: 1.1.0.0 Beta 1 MediaPortal Skin: StreamedXP Windows Version: Windows 7 RTM CPU Type: Intel E8400 HDD: Sata 250GB Memory: 2GB Kingston Motherboard: Asus P5E-VM HDMI Video Card: Geforce 7600 GS Video Card Driver: 190.62 Sound Card: Sound Card AC3: Coax/Opt Out Sound Card Driver: 1. TV Card: FireDTV 1...
MediaPortal Version: 1.1.0.0 Beta 1 MediaPortal Skin: StreamedXP Windows Version: Windows 7 RTM CPU Type: Intel E8400 HDD: Sata...
MediaPortal Version: 1.1.0.0 Beta 1 MediaPortal Skin: StreamedXP Windows Version: Windows 7 RTM CPU Type: Intel E8400 HDD: Sata...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom