MediaPortal 1.1.0 BETA 1 (19 Viewers)

Please post issues you found in MediaPortal 1.1.0 BETA 1 here.
MediaPortal Version: 1.1 MediaPortal Skin: Blueskin Wide Windows Version: XP+SP3 CPU Type: AMD Athlon BE-2400 Dual Core 2.3GHz HDD: WD 500 Gb Memory: 4 Gb Motherboard: Gigabyte GA-MA78GM-SH2 Video Card: builtin ATI Radeon HD3200 Video Card Driver: Catalyst 6.14.10 Sound Card: builtin Sound Card AC3: Sound Card Driver: 1...
MediaPortal Version: 1.1 MediaPortal Skin: Blueskin Wide Windows Version: XP+SP3 CPU Type: AMD Athlon BE-2400 Dual Core 2.3GHz...
MediaPortal Version: 1.1 MediaPortal Skin: Blueskin Wide Windows Version: XP+SP3 CPU Type: AMD Athlon BE-2400 Dual Core 2.3GHz...
Replies
Views
I tried changing the recording folder to D:\Recordings for all cards. I made sure that the SYSTEM account had full control of the folder. But recording does not work at this location, and the folder actually gets deleted when I try to record. I tried again at C:\Recordings, and the same thing happened. I changed it back to the default...
I tried changing the recording folder to D:\Recordings for all cards. I made sure that the SYSTEM account had full control of the...
I tried changing the recording folder to D:\Recordings for all cards. I made sure that the SYSTEM account had full control of the...
Replies
Views
Couple of things: The latest drivers don't 'officially' support Windows 7 but have been known to work. Whether they do for 64bit Windows 7 you'll have to ask them. BUT howz about providing more info for starters, like... I have tested this with the Hauppauge WinTV7 application and it works. And here is a clean tv.log file of...
Couple of things: The latest drivers don't 'officially' support Windows 7 but have been known to work. Whether they do for 64bit...
Media Portal 1.1.0 Beta can't found my WinTV CI with latest drivers on Windows 7 RTM x64. Is there a way to get it work...
Replies
Views
MediaPortal Version: 1.1.0.0 Beta 1 MediaPortal Skin: StreamedXP Windows Version: Windows 7 RTM CPU Type: Intel E8400 HDD: Sata 250GB Memory: 2GB Kingston Motherboard: Asus P5E-VM HDMI Video Card: Geforce 7600 GS Video Card Driver: 190.62 Sound Card: Sound Card AC3: Coax/Opt Out Sound Card Driver: 1. TV Card: FireDTV 1...
MediaPortal Version: 1.1.0.0 Beta 1 MediaPortal Skin: StreamedXP Windows Version: Windows 7 RTM CPU Type: Intel E8400 HDD: Sata...
MediaPortal Version: 1.1.0.0 Beta 1 MediaPortal Skin: StreamedXP Windows Version: Windows 7 RTM CPU Type: Intel E8400 HDD: Sata...
Replies
Views
What are the odds...someone already reported this: 0002297: Textbox[scrollup] does not fade out in WindowClose event - MediaPortal Bugtracker :)
What are the odds...someone already reported this: 0002297: Textbox[scrollup] does not fade out in WindowClose event - MediaPortal...
TV-Server Version: 1.1.0.0 Beta MediaPortal Version: 1.1.0.0 Beta Hi :) In all versions of MP I have ever tried since the...
Replies
Views
Well, each SVN thread has a changelog where you can see the number of fixes implemented. If you have already decided to go with 1.1.0beta, then you might as well start with the latest SVN if you ask me.
Well, each SVN thread has a changelog where you can see the number of fixes implemented. If you have already decided to go with...
Hi there, I am looking to do a clean install of XP and want to install 1.1.0 Beta to have a look at it. Which SVN is...
Replies
Views
Hi guys, It seems this issue disappeared in one of the older svn threads, but the bug still exists in the newest SVN using bluewide3 Originally Posted by mylle Hi guys, dont know if this bug is new to this SVN but if i do a skip for x seconds in an mpeg2 or ts movie the info shown on the OSD is the channel name from...
Hi guys, It seems this issue disappeared in one of the older svn threads, but the bug still exists in the newest SVN using...
Hi guys, It seems this issue disappeared in one of the older svn threads, but the bug still exists in the newest SVN using...
Replies
Views
Cant reproduce it in latest SVN, so i think its fixed.
Cant reproduce it in latest SVN, so i think its fixed.
Hi When i brouse in EPG MP stops with continous error in logs Steps to reproduce open EPG Guide Change groupe to large one...
Replies
Views
Hi, Now I tried every codec with every driver, but I hava always the same problem. If I instert any CAM (Alphacrypt, GigaBlue or Nagra) in my CI-module the live TV is bucking very often. In GlobeTV (KNC1) or MystiqueTV it isn't the case! Logs are attached!
Hi, Now I tried every codec with every driver, but I hava always the same problem. If I instert any CAM (Alphacrypt, GigaBlue...
Hi, Now I tried every codec with every driver, but I hava always the same problem. If I instert any CAM (Alphacrypt, GigaBlue...
Replies
Views
MediaPortal Version: 1.1 beta with 23652 MediaPortal Skin: blue wide Windows Version: windows vista sp2 CPU Type: amd 4850e HDD: 1tb wd Memory: 3gb Motherboard: gigabyte 780g chipset Video Card: ati 3200hd Video Card Driver: catalyst 9.9 Sound Card: realtek Sound Card AC3: Sound Card Driver: 1. TV Card: hauppauge nova s2...
MediaPortal Version: 1.1 beta with 23652 MediaPortal Skin: blue wide Windows Version: windows vista sp2 CPU Type: amd 4850e...
MediaPortal Version: 1.1 beta with 23652 MediaPortal Skin: blue wide Windows Version: windows vista sp2 CPU Type: amd 4850e...
Replies
Views
Currently those logs aren't going to be deleted. The plan is to sort that issue out for 1.1.0.
Currently those logs aren't going to be deleted. The plan is to sort that issue out for 1.1.0.
I do not remember seeing any updates saying this has changed so everything could be working as designed but I am getting a growing...
Replies
Views
Well I think I found the answer to my own problem. Seems that for some reason my server was off and MP was trying to resolve the server name (familyroom) every 10 seconds or so. Once I restarted the server box, the issue was alleviated.
Well I think I found the answer to my own problem. Seems that for some reason my server was off and MP was trying to resolve the...
Using the 1.1.0 BETA 1 installation on a Win 7 x64 box, while either in the GUI or Configuration, there is a short period of time...
Replies
Views
Been playing about today trying to get HD Audio bitstreaming working inside MP with some sucess :D Out of this I noticed something funny with the codecs. In GraphStudio I have created and run a valid graph for a file So in config app I set the filters used here But when running the file using the internal player and connecting...
Been playing about today trying to get HD Audio bitstreaming working inside MP with some sucess :D Out of this I noticed something...
Been playing about today trying to get HD Audio bitstreaming working inside MP with some sucess :D Out of this I noticed something...
Replies
Views
I tried Blue3 wide but had the same problem there. So i thought it is a new setting in some of the skin xml's
I tried Blue3 wide but had the same problem there. So i thought it is a new setting in some of the skin xml's
I istalled the new beta 1.1.0 on windows 7. it is working oke but i have one problem with zapping. When the previous screen has the...
Replies
Views
I don't know if this is 1.1 beta only issue or general design: Naturally, when typing a new channel number, there should be some delay in case the user wants to type in the next number. But why is this same delay implemented also with previous, next and last viewed channel as well? My IPTV definitely can switch channels much...
I don't know if this is 1.1 beta only issue or general design: Naturally, when typing a new channel number, there should be some...
I don't know if this is 1.1 beta only issue or general design: Naturally, when typing a new channel number, there should be some...
Replies
Views
Installed the latest SVN and noticed I was missing a load of graphics (eg. last.fm and My Music MePo plus a few button backgrounds etc). I deleted the Moving Pictures folder and removed the cache folder for the skin but still had the same problem. Lot of errors in error.log about texture caching. I ended up deleting several other...
Installed the latest SVN and noticed I was missing a load of graphics (eg. last.fm and My Music MePo plus a few button backgrounds...
Installed the latest SVN and noticed I was missing a load of graphics (eg. last.fm and My Music MePo plus a few button backgrounds...
Replies
Views
Version: MP 1.1.0 Beta Rev.1.0.4.23684 Problem: Hello, my problem is, that mediaportal very often freeze. The last entry in MediaPortal.log file: 2009-09-30 16:45:12.059157 [Debug][MPMain]: CiMenu: PrepareCiMenu So i think, there is the problem. I simply run MediaPortal, got to TV and choose one channel. Then MediaPortal...
Version: MP 1.1.0 Beta Rev.1.0.4.23684 Problem: Hello, my problem is, that mediaportal very often freeze. The last entry...
Version: MP 1.1.0 Beta Rev.1.0.4.23684 Problem: Hello, my problem is, that mediaportal very often freeze. The last entry...
Replies
Views
Hello, since Win 7 I have got the problem, that it seams like it is not possible to do a Process.kill without that the process is using Admin rights. Now I need a hint what to do from within a PlugIn to stop MP or the TV Server. Is there any public "exit" I can call ? Thanks ! Georg found it ! But it doesn't really help...
Hello, since Win 7 I have got the problem, that it seams like it is not possible to do a Process.kill without that the process...
Hello, since Win 7 I have got the problem, that it seams like it is not possible to do a Process.kill without that the process...
Replies
Views
hm, i only found the problem with Australian channels - sorry...!
hm, i only found the problem with Australian channels - sorry...!
Hi, i have one problem with the Beta 1.1 - i'm using a digittrade DVB-T Stick. OS is Windows Server 2k3 - i know unsupported...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 [other] New SVN build? DE
Hi there Just wondering when we can expect a new public SVN build? regards Jacob EDIT: Nevermind. Saw that a test build was added yester day. Sorry :)
Hi there Just wondering when we can expect a new public SVN build? regards Jacob EDIT: Nevermind. Saw that a test build...
Hi there Just wondering when we can expect a new public SVN build? regards Jacob EDIT: Nevermind. Saw that a test build...
Replies
Views
The SVNs have a very slight annoying feature. When you scroll down through the EPG it restarts at the top once you do down from the last chanel but you can't then go back up. I know this is on purpose but scrolling should stop when you reach the last channel? It is trivial but slightly annoying as unless you know which is the last...
The SVNs have a very slight annoying feature. When you scroll down through the EPG it restarts at the top once you do down from the...
The SVNs have a very slight annoying feature. When you scroll down through the EPG it restarts at the top once you do down from the...
Replies
Views
MediaPortal Version: HEAD ver 24026 MediaPortal Skin: default Windows Version: xp sp3 with all relevant sp CPU Type: quad HDD: 360GB Memory: 2 GB Motherboard: gigabyte Video Card: nvidia 8800GT Video Card Driver: latest Sound Card: onboard Sound Card AC3: onboard Sound Card Driver: default MPEG2 Video Codec: k-lite codec...
MediaPortal Version: HEAD ver 24026 MediaPortal Skin: default Windows Version: xp sp3 with all relevant sp CPU Type: quad HDD...
MediaPortal Version: HEAD ver 24026 MediaPortal Skin: default Windows Version: xp sp3 with all relevant sp CPU Type: quad HDD...
Replies
Views
MediaPortal Version: 1.1.0 BETA MediaPortal Skin: 1.1.0 BETA Windows Version: xp sp3 CPU Type: AMD X2 6000 HDD: 1Tb WD Green Memory: 2Gb Motherboard: Asrock A780FullDisplayPort Video Card: Ati 4870 Video Card Driver: catalyst 9.5 Sound Card: Integrated realtek Sound Card AC3: Sound Card Driver: 1. TV Card: Technotrend...
MediaPortal Version: 1.1.0 BETA MediaPortal Skin: 1.1.0 BETA Windows Version: xp sp3 CPU Type: AMD X2 6000 HDD: 1Tb WD Green...
MediaPortal Version: 1.1.0 BETA MediaPortal Skin: 1.1.0 BETA Windows Version: xp sp3 CPU Type: AMD X2 6000 HDD: 1Tb WD Green...
Replies
Views
TV-Server Version: 1.1 beta1, 1.0.2 MediaPortal Version: 1.1 beta1, 1.0.2 MediaPortal Skin: bt3w Windows Version: xp sp3 CPU Type: c2d 3200MHz HDD: Samsing spinpoint F1 Memory: 3,25Gb, ddr2 Motherboard: asus p5ql-e Video Card: hd4670 Video Card Driver: 9.7 Sound Card: Sound Card AC3: Sound Card Driver: 1. TV Card...
TV-Server Version: 1.1 beta1, 1.0.2 MediaPortal Version: 1.1 beta1, 1.0.2 MediaPortal Skin: bt3w Windows Version: xp sp3 CPU...
TV-Server Version: 1.1 beta1, 1.0.2 MediaPortal Version: 1.1 beta1, 1.0.2 MediaPortal Skin: bt3w Windows Version: xp sp3 CPU...
Replies
Views
I've posted here a problem of the beta when accessing a NAS through a network folder. Please take a look, because if it's a MP problem, I think it should be corrected for the final version... Thanx aLeX
I've posted here a problem of the beta when accessing a NAS through a network folder. Please take a look, because if it's a MP...
I've posted here a problem of the beta when accessing a NAS through a network folder. Please take a look, because if it's a MP...
Replies
Views
TV-Server Version: 1.1.0 Beta 1 MediaPortal Version: 1.1.0 Beta 1 MediaPortal Skin: Blue3Wide Windows Version: Windows 7 rtm(gift from beta testing :-)) CPU Type: Intel Core 2 Duo E6400 HDD: Seagate 320 & WD 500 GB Memory: DDR2 2GB Motherboard: Asus B5P Video Card: NVidia Gf 8400 GS(G98 new chip) Video Card Driver: NVidia...
TV-Server Version: 1.1.0 Beta 1 MediaPortal Version: 1.1.0 Beta 1 MediaPortal Skin: Blue3Wide Windows Version: Windows 7...
TV-Server Version: 1.1.0 Beta 1 MediaPortal Version: 1.1.0 Beta 1 MediaPortal Skin: Blue3Wide Windows Version: Windows 7...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 [other] 20 bugs?? DE
I have at least about 20 bugs with MP 1.0.2....will it be better in 1.1.0 ? so please, make it better!! :) and please, unban my IP at least for isntallation, because for the posts it is not working and I ll annoy you till you allow my IP at least for installation wasnt ban supposed to not to write posts?? :-D if you unban, I...
I have at least about 20 bugs with MP 1.0.2....will it be better in 1.1.0 ? so please, make it better!! :) and please, unban my...
I have at least about 20 bugs with MP 1.0.2....will it be better in 1.1.0 ? so please, make it better!! :) and please, unban my...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom