MediaPortal 1.1.0 RC 1 & 2 (3 Viewers)

Post issues you found in MediaPortal 1.1.0 RC 1 or 2.
Re: Workaround for "Failed to locate assembly 'Gentle.Framework, Version=1.5.0.29053, THANKS! I was having the "Failed to locate assembly 'Gentle.Framework'" issue trying to get the Schedules Direct and LM Remote KeyMap Channel Changer Plugins to work using RC2 and RC3, but this did the trick. Looks like the Schedules Direct plugin...
Re: Workaround for "Failed to locate assembly 'Gentle.Framework, Version=1.5.0.29053, THANKS! I was having the "Failed to locate...
After upgrading to 1.1.0 RC2, some users are getting the following error (mainly when running TV Server Configuration): As already...
Replies
Views
Dear all, It looks as though, with the best will in the world, the process of updating from RC1 to RC2 does not go smoothly for everyone. Rather than having the bug forum clogged with posts about this issue (which the team are working hard to resolve) could I recommend that if you have problems with RC2, before reporting them...
Dear all, It looks as though, with the best will in the world, the process of updating from RC1 to RC2 does not go smoothly for...
Dear all, It looks as though, with the best will in the world, the process of updating from RC1 to RC2 does not go smoothly for...
Replies
Views
We appreciate every help we get from the community, but posting incomplete reports is not helpful. This is why all our moderators have the strict order to delete such threads without any warning. Please follow ::the guideline:: to provide us with the info we need to help you. :) :thx:
We appreciate every help we get from the community, but posting incomplete reports is not helpful. This is why all our...
We appreciate every help we get from the community, but posting incomplete reports is not helpful. This is why all our...
Replies
Views
I know it's been some time since anyone has posted in this forum, but does anyone else get an invalid rar file when trying to open this? I am planning on using MediaPortal 1.8 running on Server 2008r2. Has the MCE remote issues been taken care of with later releases of MP? Thanks in advance.
I know it's been some time since anyone has posted in this forum, but does anyone else get an invalid rar file when trying to open...
I updated my RC1 to RC2 and since then got only few key working on MCE Remote :( Working keys so far: - directions arrows (top...
Replies
Views
Oh, thought the id was standardized... i edited my post just to be sure no one crashes their db. thx, mm
Oh, thought the id was standardized... i edited my post just to be sure no one crashes their db. thx, mm
MediaPortal Version: 1.1.0 RC2 MediaPortal Skin: Dark Essentials v1.0.0.6 Windows Version: WinXP sp3 CPU Type: Pentium 4 3.4Ghz...
Replies
Views
Sorry couldn't respond. Have been sick.... I sold the theatron and bought a Prodigy Hifi 7.1 Problems are solved.
Sorry couldn't respond. Have been sick.... I sold the theatron and bought a Prodigy Hifi 7.1 Problems are solved.
MediaPortal Version: SVN Revision:24975 MediaPortal Skin: Blue wide Windows Version: Windows 7 Prof. CPU Type: AMD AM2+ 4000...
Replies
Views
Hello and welcome Wilbour :) It really would be better to start a new thread. I have a suggestion for you: try the ATSC and generic network provider options for the "preferred network provider" setting. http://wiki.team-mediaportal.com/1_MEDIAPORTAL_1/141_Configuration/TV-Server_Configuration/02_TV_Servers#Edit_Tuner_Settings...
Hello and welcome Wilbour :) It really would be better to start a new thread. I have a suggestion for you: try the ATSC and...
I have AverMedia AVerTV Hybrid Volar MAX H826 ATSC USB card. I am running Vista Business 32 bit SP2 and MediaPortal 1.1.0 RC-1...
Replies
Views
Hi there, is there any solution out? I'm active in this threat: https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/threads/mediaportal-wakeup-for-recording.73055/page-4 I'll post my complete logs this evening.
Hi there, is there any solution out? I'm active in this threat...
MediaPortal Version: 1.1 RC1 (1.0.5.25080) MediaPortal Skin: Maya Windows Version: Windows 7 (x64) CPU Type: AMD Opteron 185...
Replies
Views
Yes https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/threads/windows-7-half-fullscreen.71785/ http://mantis.team-mediaportal.com/view.php?id=3353 I hope I'm not letting a cat out of the bag, but the plan is to try and fix it for MP 1.3.
Yes https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/threads/windows-7-half-fullscreen.71785/...
MediaPortal Version: 1.1 rc2 MediaPortal Skin: blue3wide Windows Version: 7 CPU Type: AMD 4850e HDD: WesterDigital Memory...
Replies
Views
Hi, I can confirm the same happening with my setup. When the wife is watching DVB-S2, I can watch any channel on DVB-S2 or DVB-S (on laptop). But when I switch to DVB-T, the DVB-S2 freezes. When I stop watching on laptop, and DVB-S2 is stopped (loose your timeshift buffer) you can watch DVB-S2 again. DVB-S2 card is TBS6981 DVB-T...
Hi, I can confirm the same happening with my setup. When the wife is watching DVB-S2, I can watch any channel on DVB-S2 or DVB-S...
MediaPortal Version: 1.1.0 RC2 (rev25546) MediaPortal Skin: default Windows Version: Windows 7 Professional CPU Type: Intel...
Replies
Views
EDIT: Wrong threac
EDIT: Wrong threac
MediaPortal Version: 1.1 RC1 MediaPortal Skin: X-Face Windows Version: Win 7Home Premium 32 bit CPU Type: AMD Athlon 4600 2.4GHz...
Replies
Views
Fix pushed in 1.3.0Alpha branch
Fix pushed in 1.3.0Alpha branch
Hi. MediaPortal Configuration utility crash instead of ignore the error on creating filter section if there is a mess in...
Replies
Views
Is there any development on this? I have this problem on 1.1.0 Final. Going back to the old drivers work, but then my tvservice stops responding every now and then, maybe at 00:00 like someone mentioned.
Is there any development on this? I have this problem on 1.1.0 Final. Going back to the old drivers work, but then my tvservice...
MediaPortal Version: RC2 MediaPortal Skin: StreamedMP Windows Version: Windows 7 32bit CPU Type: Intel Core2Duo E7300 HDD: OCZ...
Replies
Views
XP use SMB netwoking while win vista and 7 use SMB2 which is more suitable for that workaround. So imho in this case your issue related to XP
XP use SMB netwoking while win vista and 7 use SMB2 which is more suitable for that workaround. So imho in this case your issue...
MediaPortal Version: 1.1.0 RC2 MediaPortal Skin: Blue3 Wide Windows Version: Windows XP proff SP3 CPU Type: AMD Athlon 64 x2...
Replies
Views
I see. Well, it's a fresh install of 1.1.0.0 final in my case.
I see. Well, it's a fresh install of 1.1.0.0 final in my case.
MediaPortal Version: 1.1.0 RC2 Revision:25546 MediaPortal Skin: Blue3 Wide Windows Version: Windows 7 Home Premium 64 bit CPU...
Replies
Views
I did not have the time to try the final version yet, but I hope I can try it out at the weekend.
I did not have the time to try the final version yet, but I hope I can try it out at the weekend.
MediaPortal Version: MediaPortal 1.1.0 RC1 rev25080 MediaPortal Skin: Windows Version: Windows7 CPU Type: HDD: Memory...
Replies
Views
MrHipp reimplemented parts of the fix and included some workarounds to fix it. It was believed to be working, but perhaps not completely on all systems. Create a proper bug report, and if you get no response on that send me a PM, and I will make sure to take a look.
MrHipp reimplemented parts of the fix and included some workarounds to fix it. It was believed to be working, but perhaps not...
MediaPortal Version: 1.1.0 RC2 MediaPortal Skin: StreamedMP Windows Version: Win7 Ultimate 64 CPU Type: AMD BE-2350e HDD: 2x 2,5"...
Replies
Views
Mark, You may be completely correct about the video card. My card is marginal for HD, but something else has changed because from the time I started using MediaPortal until 1.1 RC1 or so I never had a problem even with HD content. The shows I record are the same, but the MP behavior has changed over time. I can't pinpoint the...
Mark, You may be completely correct about the video card. My card is marginal for HD, but something else has changed because from...
MediaPortal Version: v1.1.0 RC2 MediaPortal Skin: Blue3Wide Windows Version: XP Pro SP3 CPU Type: P4 2.8Ghz Northwood HDD...
Replies
Views
AW: Re: AW: XVID AVI Stuttering 1080p/50hz after about 20/25 minutes Yes off course. But its not solving the problem. In his answer, there is the explanation why not. only becouse this stuttering chance the whole! o.s, is no alternative for me. knows anyone if this stuttering-avi-bug is solvend in the new rc6? Greetings...
AW: Re: AW: XVID AVI Stuttering 1080p/50hz after about 20/25 minutes Yes off course. But its not solving the problem. In his...
MediaPortal Version: 1.1 RC1 MediaPortal Skin: Black Glass Windows Version: Windows 7 Home Premium CPU Type: Ahtlon Dual Core...
Replies
Views
This issue is discussed more in https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/improvement-suggestions-46/osd-zap-delay-milliseconds-ms-41069/index3.html. Bug or no bug, if anyone enters "0" in the delay box it WILL freeze for some time. You can reproduce this easily, but I can supply log-files tonight if they are neccesary, although I doubt that...
This issue is discussed more in...
A zap delay of 0, causes media portal to hang, when a channel is switched, and it is not waited until a preceeding channel switch...
Replies
Views
My install was a new one also, after uninstalling 1.1.0 beta.
My install was a new one also, after uninstalling 1.1.0 beta.
MediaPortal Version: 1.1 RC2 MediaPortal Skin: Blue Windows Version: win 7 When scheduling an advanced TV recording, there is...
Replies
Views
Well i see players that will let you plug in a USB flash drive, but I don't know if that will work USB hard drives too. I doubt it as the I/O messages for each are different. I need something small (including the screen) so a computer is out of the question. ________________________________________________________________________...
Well i see players that will let you plug in a USB flash drive, but I don't know if that will work USB hard drives too. I doubt it...
MediaPortal Version: 1.1 RC2 Disaster edition MediaPortal Skin: bluewide Windows Version: Win7 ultimate 32bit CPU Type: AMD...
Replies
Views
Please make sure the disk tray is empty when you start MediaPortal.
Please make sure the disk tray is empty when you start MediaPortal.
Any a new cd/dvd is recognized only after I close and restart MP. I've been having this problem for a long time and I hoped this...
Replies
Views
Happens still with RC4. Is it so difficult to reproduce?
Happens still with RC4. Is it so difficult to reproduce?
Hi, Precondition: - List of TV entries sorted by Date - enter recordings list - move cursor to entry x - start playback of...
Replies
Views
I upgraded to RC4 (uninstall fresh install) setting this up, I still have this same issue.... I hve it on multiple machines. It seems worse now. no audio starts to play at all.
I upgraded to RC4 (uninstall fresh install) setting this up, I still have this same issue.... I hve it on multiple machines...
MediaPortal Version: 1.1.0 rc1 MediaPortal Skin: Several Windows Version: win7 home premium 32 bit CPU Type: intel e8400 HDD...
Replies
Views
Has this problem been fixed? I too have this problem. I am using 1.0.2 version of MP. I was using this version for quite sometime now. The problem started occuring only for the last one month. If upgrading to another version is the only solution can someone please let me know the procedure to backup the settings so that I do not...
Has this problem been fixed? I too have this problem. I am using 1.0.2 version of MP. I was using this version for quite sometime...
MediaPortal Version: 1.1.0 RC1 MediaPortal Skin: Streamed MP Windows Version: Windows 7 Ultimate CPU Type: AMD Phenom X4 9750...
Replies
Views
...The bug "[TV-Server] Messages that timeshifting needs to be stopped because of a scheduled recording is not shown."...it linked me to this thread :D 0002824: Messages that timeshifting needs to be stopped because of a scheduled recording is not shown. - MediaPortal Bugtracker assigned to -Manfred-
...The bug "[TV-Server] Messages that timeshifting needs to be stopped because of a scheduled recording is not shown."...it linked...
MediaPortal Version: v1.1.0 Beta + SVN MediaPortal Skin: StreamedMP Windows Version: Windows 7 CPU Type: AMD X2 4200+ HDD...
Replies
Views
I'm going to do some further experimenting to see if it occurs elsewhwere in Mediaportal. Was hunting through the forum and just wanted to confirm if this was still a problem before I do further testing. Thank you.
I'm going to do some further experimenting to see if it occurs elsewhwere in Mediaportal. Was hunting through the forum and just...
Windows power saving has turned off my monitors and TV while I'm in the middle of watching a video. I suggest, and have tested...
Replies
Views
Thanks! I've send you priv. message with more details where to find in sourcecode and which to add etc. Quite simple. Not much to it. :)
Thanks! I've send you priv. message with more details where to find in sourcecode and which to add etc. Quite simple. Not much to...
MediaPortal Version: 1.1.0 RC1 MediaPortal Skin: Blue3 Wide Windows Version: Windows XP proff SP3 CPU Type: AMD Athlon 64 x2...
Replies
Views
I use windows media center, I don't have wintv because I bought my 950Q used and didn't get the disk. I have also used other software but I don't recall the names. I don't see how they wouldn't consider WMC as a competitor to Wintv. I don't think that is the issue. I am assuming windows media center works with hardware or software...
I use windows media center, I don't have wintv because I bought my 950Q used and didn't get the disk. I have also used other...
MediaPortal Version: 1.1.0 RC2 MediaPortal Skin: Windows Version: Windows 7 Home Premium x64 CPU Type: AMD HDD: 250G...
Replies
Views
Indeed since RC3 no more errors in the logs. But the TV server is soooo unstable. :( VdR
Indeed since RC3 no more errors in the logs. But the TV server is soooo unstable. :( VdR
My TV server seems to work perfectly. But when investigating to set up the power schedular I found a lot of these error entries in...
Replies
Views
I have the same proplem and Floppy-DTV DVB-C Using 5.7 drivers but how do you change to the "OHCI compliant Legacy drivers" ? :thx: Oh...solved, found it in the firedtv driver pack pack =)
I have the same proplem and Floppy-DTV DVB-C Using 5.7 drivers but how do you change to the "OHCI compliant Legacy drivers" ...
MediaPortal Version: 1.1 RC2 MediaPortal Skin: B3W Windows Version: Windows 7 x86 Pro EN CPU Type: Intel E8400@3GHz HDD: WD 1TB...
Replies
Views
Hmmmm. I got Mediaportal to see the Anysee DVBC card, using the beta 4 1.19 anysee driver. It tuned channels fine, but of course did not do any decoding of encoded (nan fta) channels. So today I decided to go the DVBlink TV source way, to get the decoding sorted out. Alas.... I: 1. Unconfigured TV server to use the anysee cards...
Hmmmm. I got Mediaportal to see the Anysee DVBC card, using the beta 4 1.19 anysee driver. It tuned channels fine, but of course...
Hello, I have an Anysee E30TC Plus and the only way for us to make it work with MediaPortal is to use MDAPI and Splug.dll . I know...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom