MediaPortal 1.1.0 RC 1 & 2 (12 Viewers)

Post issues you found in MediaPortal 1.1.0 RC 1 or 2.
We appreciate every help we get from the community, but posting incomplete reports is not helpful. This is why all our moderators have the strict order to delete such threads without any warning. Please follow ::the guideline:: to provide us with the info we need to help you. :) :thx:
We appreciate every help we get from the community, but posting incomplete reports is not helpful. This is why all our...
We appreciate every help we get from the community, but posting incomplete reports is not helpful. This is why all our...
Replies
Views
Dear all, It looks as though, with the best will in the world, the process of updating from RC1 to RC2 does not go smoothly for everyone. Rather than having the bug forum clogged with posts about this issue (which the team are working hard to resolve) could I recommend that if you have problems with RC2, before reporting them...
Dear all, It looks as though, with the best will in the world, the process of updating from RC1 to RC2 does not go smoothly for...
Dear all, It looks as though, with the best will in the world, the process of updating from RC1 to RC2 does not go smoothly for...
Replies
Views
Re: Workaround for "Failed to locate assembly 'Gentle.Framework, Version=1.5.0.29053, THANKS! I was having the "Failed to locate assembly 'Gentle.Framework'" issue trying to get the Schedules Direct and LM Remote KeyMap Channel Changer Plugins to work using RC2 and RC3, but this did the trick. Looks like the Schedules Direct plugin...
Re: Workaround for "Failed to locate assembly 'Gentle.Framework, Version=1.5.0.29053, THANKS! I was having the "Failed to locate...
After upgrading to 1.1.0 RC2, some users are getting the following error (mainly when running TV Server Configuration): As already...
Replies
Views
re: "Play disc" menuitem doesn't do what it suggests Resolved the Mantis issue. The other issue should be tried to reproduce and then enter to mantis if it can be reproduced.
re: "Play disc" menuitem doesn't do what it suggests Resolved the Mantis issue. The other issue should be tried to reproduce...
Hi When watching TV or playing MP3-files, the "Play disc" menuentry doesn't work. It just returns back home. If I stop the TV or...
Replies
Views
alexirion: Your issue in the previous post is not related to the one described in the first post of this thread. Please see https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/mediaportal-1-1-0-rc-versions-496/problem-playing-recorded-tv-rc2-80906/ PS: Please use one thread per issue.
alexirion: Your issue in the previous post is not related to the one described in the first post of this thread. Please see...
I just got a dialog window saying "Ein unbekannter Fehler ist aufgetreten" (An unknown error happened) when switching to play a TV...
Replies
Views
thanks Ray both tuners go to the same folder (used the "use same folder for all recordings" button on the timeshift configuration screen). I retuned both tuners a couple of nights ago and then deleted all unused/unwanted channels. there is lots of space free on the disc I use for recording - 100G following a reboot last...
thanks Ray both tuners go to the same folder (used the "use same folder for all recordings" button on the timeshift...
MediaPortal Version: rc2 MediaPortal Skin: blue3 wide Windows Version: xp - sp3 fully patched CPU Type: intel 651 HDD: samsung...
Replies
Views
A new patch made for 1.1RC1 25080 (rather than the previous one for 1.0.2) has been submitted here https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/submit-code-patches-mediaportal-tv-server-etc-325/support-iptv-tuner-moonsoon-hava-79378/
A new patch made for 1.1RC1 25080 (rather than the previous one for 1.0.2) has been submitted here...
"Unknown error occurred" when trying to use an analog tuner Sorry about the bad original title. I accidentally pressed send and...
Replies
Views
Thanks romuz, that does seem to be the case. When I only enable one card the time I have to wait is reduced. Although its not ideal that you have to wait for two cards to tune, one after the other I suspect that to change this would be a lot of work and you already do so much. Loxton
Thanks romuz, that does seem to be the case. When I only enable one card the time I have to wait is reduced. Although its not...
MediaPortal Version: V1.1 RC2 MediaPortal Skin: Blue3wide Windows Version: Vista SP2 CPU Type: AMD Athlon 5000+ HDD: Memory...
Replies
Views
Ni frke. Sam da dela ;)
Ni frke. Sam da dela ;)
I'm having one hell of a time setting up live TV. No matter what I do, no channels are listed. Of course, the channels scan fine...
Replies
Views
MacGyverek, its the same for me, the two recordings i tested works in RC 1, hope someone can say what they have done between RC 1 to RC 2 regarding this.
MacGyverek, its the same for me, the two recordings i tested works in RC 1, hope someone can say what they have done between RC 1...
MediaPortal Version: 1.1.0 RC2 (svn 25658) MediaPortal Skin: blue3wide Windows Version: Windows 7 x64 CPU Type: i7 920 HDD...
Replies
Views
I've just done a completely fresh install using 1.1 RC2, after doing a full uninstall of RC1. I am still getting a .net exception when the PC wakes up and starts MP. Any further help would be appreciated. I've tried nVidia drivers 186.18 and 196.21 as well as the ones from the Windows Update site. I've tried re-installing all the...
I've just done a completely fresh install using 1.1 RC2, after doing a full uninstall of RC1. I am still getting a .net exception...
MediaPortal Version: 1.1.0 RC1 MediaPortal Skin: Blue Wide Windows Version: XP SP3 inc. all updates CPU Type: Intel P4 3.2GHz HDD...
Replies
Views
I think this has been mentioned before a lot of times: It logs that it cannot find the config file. This is because of incorrect naming of the config file, renaming it should resolve it. (See your error.log for details). Also closing this thread since this is an issue with an unsupported OS. If you search the forums there are...
I think this has been mentioned before a lot of times: It logs that it cannot find the config file. This is because of incorrect...
MediaPortal Version: 1.1RC1 MediaPortal Skin: default Windows Version: 2003 R2 x86 CPU Type: Amd HDD: 500gb Memory: 4gb...
Replies
Views
G
DR Tone, I done what you suggested, and the error still came back when infoserice was re-enabled. However, i was able to move the error message to the site and load up Weather from MediaPortal, i then reset it and on the next bootup it worked a treat! Thanks very much.
DR Tone, I done what you suggested, and the error still came back when infoserice was re-enabled. However, i was able to move...
Hi, I have just installed the very latest version of everything, and when loading up MePo it causes one of those windows errors...
Replies
Views
Gelöschtes Mitglied 96825
G
Thanks. The remote error is probably because I manually added the asrock remote to the file. That is working. What can I do about the remaing and could thet be causing the channel switching issue? I don't know much about this. I installed the latest SAF 5 codec pack, so I can choose other codecs as well now.
Thanks. The remote error is probably because I manually added the asrock remote to the file. That is working. What can I do about...
MediaPortal Version: 1.1.0 RC2 (1.0.6.25546) MediaPortal Skin: Blue3Wide Windows Version: Windows 7, Home Premium CPU Type: Intel...
Replies
Views
AW: 1.1.0 RC1: "Kein Abspielen möglich: live5-0.ts.tsbuffer" Choose another MPEG2-decoder like PowerDVD. I have the same error message if I use the DScaler MPEG2 Video decoder or the Nero DVD Decoder. This and several other codecs were running flawlessly with Mediaportal 1.02.
AW: 1.1.0 RC1: "Kein Abspielen möglich: live5-0.ts.tsbuffer" Choose another MPEG2-decoder like PowerDVD. I have the same error...
Hello, I've got a problem when entering "My TV". After a while the program shows the message "Kein Abspielen möglich...
Replies
Views
AW: 3 problems with MiniDisplay Plugin MediaPortal Version: MP1.1.0 RC1 MediaPortal Skin: Maya Windows Version: Windows 7 x86 Ultimate CPU Type: AMD Athlon II X2 235e HDD: Samsung EcoGreen HD103UI 1TB Memory: 4GB DDR3-1333 Motherboard: Gigabyte GA-MA785GMT-UD2H Video Card: onboard Radeon HD4200 Video Card Driver: Catalyst...
AW: 3 problems with MiniDisplay Plugin MediaPortal Version: MP1.1.0 RC1 MediaPortal Skin: Maya Windows Version: Windows 7 x86...
MediaPortal Version: MP1.1.0 BETA 1 SVN 24975 MediaPortal Skin: blue3wide and Maya Windows Version: Windows 7 x86 Ultimate CPU...
Replies
Views
On XP MCE editions, pretty certain the only way of disabling the MCE services is manually disabling them. I will find the relevant post that deals with this, when I get back on my own pc and update this post.
On XP MCE editions, pretty certain the only way of disabling the MCE services is manually disabling them. I will find the relevant...
MediaPortal Version: 1.1 RC1 MediaPortal Skin: StreamedMP, Black Glass, XFactor, Maya, Black & White Windows Version: XP MCE...
Replies
Views
re: 5.1 WMV don't play in 5.1 stream -> something break with last SVN Thanks again to you :) i'm going to test right now :) As usual :) big Thanks Cheers, Seb. Edit : works like a charm :) thanks.
re: 5.1 WMV don't play in 5.1 stream -> something break with last SVN Thanks again to you :) i'm going to test right now :) As...
MediaPortal Version: 1.04.25171 SVN MediaPortal Skin: StreamMP Windows Version: WIN7 Ultimate CPU Type: i7 Core i920 HDD: WD...
Replies
Views
MediaPortal Version: 1.1.RC1 MediaPortal Skin: Blue-3 Windows Version: WinXP-SP3 CPU Type: Intel Core 2 Duo E8400 3.0GHz HDD: WD 1000Gb Memory: 2x1024 DDR2 Motherboard: ASUS P5K premium Video Card: ASUS EN9600GT Silent/HTDI 512 Video Card Driver: 196.21 Sound Card: internal MPEG2 Video Codec: Cyberlink Video/SP Decoder (PDVD 8) MPEG2...
MediaPortal Version: 1.1.RC1 MediaPortal Skin: Blue-3 Windows Version: WinXP-SP3 CPU Type: Intel Core 2 Duo E8400 3.0GHz HDD: WD...
MediaPortal Version: 1.1.RC1 MediaPortal Skin: Blue-3 Windows Version: WinXP-SP3 CPU Type: Intel Core 2 Duo E8400 3.0GHz HDD: WD...
Replies
Views
i don't know who to repair it. So i installed Mp new. On Sever and on Client. Now it works. Thanks for the Hint.
i don't know who to repair it. So i installed Mp new. On Sever and on Client. Now it works. Thanks for the Hint.
MediaPortal Version: 1.1.0 RC2 MediaPortal Skin: Blue3wide Windows Version: Win 7 x86 CPU Type: Intel Core 2 Quad Q8300 HDD: WD...
Replies
Views
Hi, You could possibly download and compile SVN yourself. Instructions are provided in the documentation, although this is not supported. RC2 will not be too far away. There are a few issues that need to be fixed. The team made a decision not to release RC1 SVN builds. Thanks for your patience. Best wishes, Mark
Hi, You could possibly download and compile SVN yourself. Instructions are provided in the documentation, although this is not...
Everytime I want to view Live-TV, I get the error "Abspielen nicht möglich: Stream3.0". I have the Server on a different Machine...
Replies
Views
already fixed in svn. :thx: for reporting. Simone
already fixed in svn. :thx: for reporting. Simone
MediaPortal Version: 1.1.0 RC1 MediaPortal Skin: streamedMP Windows Version: Seven (TVServer) Vista SP2 (Client) CPU Type...
Replies
Views
AW: activated DVB EPG Grabber causes error in tvserver ah OK - it seems that the TVController isn't ready when the DVB EPG threas tries to connect to it. I've a lot of TVCards so it takes quite some time for the tvcontroller thread to be ready. I think there should be something like loop = 0; start: loop++; try { connecting.. }...
AW: activated DVB EPG Grabber causes error in tvserver ah OK - it seems that the TVController isn't ready when the DVB EPG threas...
Hi! When i activate DVB EPG my TvServer (SVN25318) throws the following error on every startup: 2010-03-19 16:40:46.324800...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 [no Bug] Active Window DE
Not blacklisted but probably just doesn't work after some resent graph building changes. Please note that CC hasnt been ever supported officially, so it is not currently considered as a bug.
Not blacklisted but probably just doesn't work after some resent graph building changes. Please note that CC hasnt been ever...
MediaPortal Version: RC 1.1 MediaPortal Skin: blue two wide Windows Version: Win7 Pro 64bit CPU Type: INTEL DUOCORE HDD: WD 2x...
Replies
Views
MediaPortal Version: 1.1 RC1 MediaPortal Skin: Black Glass Nova Windows Version: Win7 Enterprise US CPU Type: Intel Core2 6320 1.86Ghz HDD: Intel x25-v 40GB Memory: 4GB DDR2 800Mhz Motherboard: Asus P5QL-EM Video Card: Nvidia 8800 water cooled Video Card Driver: 196.21 Sound Card: Realtek HD audio Sound Card AC3: Sound Card Driver...
MediaPortal Version: 1.1 RC1 MediaPortal Skin: Black Glass Nova Windows Version: Win7 Enterprise US CPU Type: Intel Core2 6320...
MediaPortal Version: 1.1 RC1 MediaPortal Skin: Black Glass Nova Windows Version: Win7 Enterprise US CPU Type: Intel Core2 6320...
Replies
Views
The IP address "169.254.189.31" is automatically assigned by Windows when it cannot find a DHCP server (i.e. your router). This may be because your router is not responding or responding too late, or you have some (software) firewall blocking the router's response. You can try two things: Disable all firewalls running on htpc In...
The IP address "169.254.189.31" is automatically assigned by Windows when it cannot find a DHCP server (i.e. your router). This may...
I have a strange problem. After reboot of Windows 7 the tvservice starts without problems, but in tv.server configuration I do not...
Replies
Views
I'm already using that option as I found it was needed for my remote to work properly after resuming. Rebooting hasn't solved the problem with the Nvidia decoder, so it seems like trying the new core.dll screwed something up. I'll have to try re-installing the decoder sometime to see if that fixes it.
I'm already using that option as I found it was needed for my remote to work properly after resuming. Rebooting hasn't solved...
MediaPortal Version: v1.1.0 RC1 MediaPortal Skin: Blue3Wide Windows Version: XP Pro SP3 CPU Type: P4 2.8Ghz Northwood HDD...
Replies
Views
I think this is somewhere in the FFDShow, Arcsoft Renderer and MP combo. The Arcsoft renderer is not meant to be used outside of TMT and I guess the TMT code does something to handle the renderer. My experience is that I can play a few videos and at some point one will not have any audio when I start it; there is is no pattern and...
I think this is somewhere in the FFDShow, Arcsoft Renderer and MP combo. The Arcsoft renderer is not meant to be used outside of...
MediaPortal Version: MediaPortal 1.1 RC1 MediaPortal Skin: Maya Windows Version: Windows XP SP3 CPU Type: Intel Atom 330 HDD...
Replies
Views
This problem is now fixed, so RC2 should not have this issue. RC2 will be released within the next few weeks. Mark
This problem is now fixed, so RC2 should not have this issue. RC2 will be released within the next few weeks. Mark
MediaPortal Version: 1.1 RC1 Windows Version: Windows XP CPU Type: VIA CX700M2 HDD: 320 SATA Memory: 1GB Motherboard: JETWAY...
Replies
Views
Hi, just did two recordings without a cold restart before the recordings (that was my solution to fix this): both recordings went fine, live TV as well. What I still noticed while testing the live TV is that when switching channels I sometimes get the message 'scrambled' but then by reselecting the channel it does work again...
Hi, just did two recordings without a cold restart before the recordings (that was my solution to fix this): both recordings...
MediaPortal Version: 1.1 MediaPortal Skin: Blue 3 Wide Windows Version: Windows 7 X64 CPU Type: AM2 HDD: Memory: 4GB DDR2...
Replies
Views
MediaPortal Version: 1.1.0 RC 1 svn (25543) MediaPortal Skin: Black & White 1080 v1.4 Windows Version: Windows 7 CPU Type: Intel C2D 8500 The alternative fullscreen Splashscreen don't work if you use screen selector Left : My touch screen Right : My full HD TV I try screen selector because of another bug : If you shutdown TV...
MediaPortal Version: 1.1.0 RC 1 svn (25543) MediaPortal Skin: Black & White 1080 v1.4 Windows Version: Windows 7 CPU Type: Intel...
MediaPortal Version: 1.1.0 RC 1 svn (25543) MediaPortal Skin: Black & White 1080 v1.4 Windows Version: Windows 7 CPU Type: Intel...
Replies
Views
I did not have the time to try the final version yet, but I hope I can try it out at the weekend.
I did not have the time to try the final version yet, but I hope I can try it out at the weekend.
MediaPortal Version: MediaPortal 1.1.0 RC1 rev25080 MediaPortal Skin: Windows Version: Windows7 CPU Type: HDD: Memory...
Replies
Views
Hmmmm. I got Mediaportal to see the Anysee DVBC card, using the beta 4 1.19 anysee driver. It tuned channels fine, but of course did not do any decoding of encoded (nan fta) channels. So today I decided to go the DVBlink TV source way, to get the decoding sorted out. Alas.... I: 1. Unconfigured TV server to use the anysee cards...
Hmmmm. I got Mediaportal to see the Anysee DVBC card, using the beta 4 1.19 anysee driver. It tuned channels fine, but of course...
Hello, I have an Anysee E30TC Plus and the only way for us to make it work with MediaPortal is to use MDAPI and Splug.dll . I know...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom