MediaPortal 1.1.0 RC 1 & 2 (10 Viewers)

Post issues you found in MediaPortal 1.1.0 RC 1 or 2.
Oh, thought the id was standardized... i edited my post just to be sure no one crashes their db. thx, mm
Oh, thought the id was standardized... i edited my post just to be sure no one crashes their db. thx, mm
MediaPortal Version: 1.1.0 RC2 MediaPortal Skin: Dark Essentials v1.0.0.6 Windows Version: WinXP sp3 CPU Type: Pentium 4 3.4Ghz...
Replies
Views
EDIT: Wrong threac
EDIT: Wrong threac
MediaPortal Version: 1.1 RC1 MediaPortal Skin: X-Face Windows Version: Win 7Home Premium 32 bit CPU Type: AMD Athlon 4600 2.4GHz...
Replies
Views
I have the same proplem and Floppy-DTV DVB-C Using 5.7 drivers but how do you change to the "OHCI compliant Legacy drivers" ? :thx: Oh...solved, found it in the firedtv driver pack pack =)
I have the same proplem and Floppy-DTV DVB-C Using 5.7 drivers but how do you change to the "OHCI compliant Legacy drivers" ...
MediaPortal Version: 1.1 RC2 MediaPortal Skin: B3W Windows Version: Windows 7 x86 Pro EN CPU Type: Intel E8400@3GHz HDD: WD 1TB...
Replies
Views
So, if it is still being recorded - it anyway shown in "Recordings" section ??? BTW, the list of recordings includes duration of each video. So, if some video is still on progress, this duration is meaningless. Why it was decided to show currently being recorded programme in the "Recordings" section ?
So, if it is still being recorded - it anyway shown in "Recordings" section ??? BTW, the list of recordings includes duration of...
MediaPortal Version: 1.1.RC1 MediaPortal Skin: Blue-3 Windows Version: WinXP-SP3 CPU Type: Intel Core 2 Duo E8400 3.0GHz HDD...
Replies
Views
No need anymore. Updated to RC3 and FanArt 2 and everything is just peachy now. Thanks.
No need anymore. Updated to RC3 and FanArt 2 and everything is just peachy now. Thanks.
MediaPortal Version: 1.1.0 RC2 MediaPortal Skin: StremMP Windows Version: 7 Ultimate 64bit CPU Type: Intel i7 quad core 2.8...
Replies
Views
I think that for videos & music & photos: 1. Either we must not allow to delete data - neither by presing "0" button - it is possible now and I think that it can cause loss of data :( - nor by choosing a corresponding item in context menu (this item was removed as far as I know) 2. Or we must first to check a special "Allow deletion...
I think that for videos & music & photos: 1. Either we must not allow to delete data - neither by presing "0" button - it is...
MediaPortal Version: 1.1.0RC1 MediaPortal Skin: Blue3 Wide Windows Version: W7 x64 Ultimate Hi guys, I installed RC1 yesterday...
Replies
Views
i don't know who to repair it. So i installed Mp new. On Sever and on Client. Now it works. Thanks for the Hint.
i don't know who to repair it. So i installed Mp new. On Sever and on Client. Now it works. Thanks for the Hint.
MediaPortal Version: 1.1.0 RC2 MediaPortal Skin: Blue3wide Windows Version: Win 7 x86 CPU Type: Intel Core 2 Quad Q8300 HDD: WD...
Replies
Views
thanks i will give bluray handler a crack and see if it helps, it does seem random that the subtitles that are PGS are found on some movies and not others, have to do more digging i think.
thanks i will give bluray handler a crack and see if it helps, it does seem random that the subtitles that are PGS are found on...
MediaPortal Version: 1.1.0 RC2 Always Latest SVN MediaPortal Skin: StreamedMP Windows Version: WIN7 Ultimate CPU Type: i7 Core i920...
Replies
Views
Windows' DWM doesn't really support frame rate changes by an application without switching to the Desktop first. The problem is reproducible with MPC-HC and other media-players as well, when you change the refresh rate in the background. We have a really crazy workaround in MP1 at the moment to deal with this (open a transparent...
Windows' DWM doesn't really support frame rate changes by an application without switching to the Desktop first. The problem is...
Maybe not a bug, but more a question: On Windows 7 with Aero disabled, vertical synchronisation does not work and a lot of...
Replies
Views
Aah! You are right! Now it works great. I thought the CAM Limit was meant for something else..
Aah! You are right! Now it works great. I thought the CAM Limit was meant for something else..
MediaPortal Version: MP 1.1RC2 MediaPortal Skin: StreamedMP Windows Version: Win 7 64bit CPU Type: AMD Athlon II X2 240 HDD: Samung...
Replies
Views
I've just done a completely fresh install using 1.1 RC2, after doing a full uninstall of RC1. I am still getting a .net exception when the PC wakes up and starts MP. Any further help would be appreciated. I've tried nVidia drivers 186.18 and 196.21 as well as the ones from the Windows Update site. I've tried re-installing all the...
I've just done a completely fresh install using 1.1 RC2, after doing a full uninstall of RC1. I am still getting a .net exception...
MediaPortal Version: 1.1.0 RC1 MediaPortal Skin: Blue Wide Windows Version: XP SP3 inc. all updates CPU Type: Intel P4 3.2GHz HDD...
Replies
Views
great!?! :( something else to fix when i get my new receiver. my current receiver cannot decode HD audio.
great!?! :( something else to fix when i get my new receiver. my current receiver cannot decode HD audio.
Installed a fresh: Win7 x64 Ati 4550 - driver 10.3 catalyst 10.4 MP RC2 SAF 5.0 using mkv file as tester: when ever i...
Replies
Views
I'm glad I found the missing dll and all works perfectly. :) thank you very much :thx: good day
I'm glad I found the missing dll and all works perfectly. :) thank you very much :thx: good day
Hello I encounter an error in the use of plugin infoservice. Indeed, when I select a title on a rss feed, I MediaPortal...
Replies
Views
Your logs are from 28/4/2010 but the screen shot is from 29/4/2010 so I don't know at what time in the logs to look for the issue. However from the logs it is obvious that the database has been corrupt. Try to repair it and then reboot. If that does not fix the issue, you have to rebuilt it from scratch.
Your logs are from 28/4/2010 but the screen shot is from 29/4/2010 so I don't know at what time in the logs to look for the issue...
MediaPortal Version: 1.0 MediaPortal Skin: Blue3 Windows Version: Windows 7 CPU Type: Intel HDD: (120GIG) Memory: 1GIGDDR...
Replies
Views
Hi thanks for the reply. Is there a way to make the process of adding the guide channels to the tv channels quicker than just manually entering each and every channel? Thanks.
Hi thanks for the reply. Is there a way to make the process of adding the guide channels to the tv channels quicker than just...
MediaPortal Version: Mediaportal 1.10 RC2 MediaPortal Skin: Bluetwo Standard Windows Version: Windows XP Home SP3 CPU Type...
Replies
Views
This forum is for MP 1.1 bug reports. Please continue this in the appropriate forum. Thanks
This forum is for MP 1.1 bug reports. Please continue this in the appropriate forum. Thanks
Using core.dll and fontengine.dll with RC1. I have some recordings where Comskip has ran and created the files but there is no...
Replies
Views
Please keep the posts on topic. Thank you. Simone
Please keep the posts on topic. Thank you. Simone
TV-Server Version: 1.1.0 RC-1 rev25080 MediaPortal Version: 1.1.0 RC-1 rev25080 MediaPortal Skin: BleazleWide Windows Version...
Replies
Views
Marked No bug
Marked No bug
MediaPortal Version: 1.1.0 alpha (usually Latest SVN) MediaPortal Skin: Monochrome / Indigo Windows Version: Windows XP Pro (SP3)...
Replies
Views
Working with Simone, we found out the solution of all my problems. For the TVServer not finding/tuning any channel, i did a complete cleanup of all MP software, removing directories, registry entries, and database (i also ditched MSSql in favor of MySql). Then, reinstalled all MP, renamed tvserver.exe.config to tvserver.exe (known...
Working with Simone, we found out the solution of all my problems. For the TVServer not finding/tuning any channel, i did a...
MediaPortal Version: 1.0.2->1.1.0 RC1 -> 1.1.0 RC2 MediaPortal Skin: blue 3 Windows Version: win 2003 r2 CPU Type: amd HDD...
Replies
Views
I'll try that tonight :thx: And indeed the volume inside MP was completely turned down, and I was controlling the volume with my Harmony remote on the amplifier. After increasing the volume everything works again like a charm :-) :thx: again! Ron
I'll try that tonight :thx: And indeed the volume inside MP was completely turned down, and I was controlling the volume with my...
MediaPortal Version: problem occurs wiht both RC1 and RC2 MediaPortal Skin: tried several. still no sound Windows Version: win7...
Replies
Views
Then you have to ask your xmltv file provider to fix it. Simone
Then you have to ask your xmltv file provider to fix it. Simone
Found that epg info after an end parenthesis shift to new line in both TV Guide and Mini Guide - see image: In Xmltv the...
Replies
Views
C
Yes, the card works with the software and with DVBViewer, but when I got the errors in MP then i had to restart the full system to get the card working again. Sometimes it didn't cache channels etc. I bought this card because of some good user opinions here in the forum, but I think it was more a driver problem in Windows 7. Now the...
Yes, the card works with the software and with DVBViewer, but when I got the errors in MP then i had to restart the full system to...
MediaPortal Version: 1.1.0 RC2 MediaPortal Skin: StreamedMP Windows Version: Windows 7 64 1. TV Card: Terratec Cinergy 2400i DT...
Replies
Views
C
Yes it seems thats in the MP or EVR with the framerate handling. However I unchecked the window transparency, and avoided the computer crash that followed earlier. There is still stuttering but less of it. I keep my fingers crossed that the problem getting solved in RC3 or final.
Yes it seems thats in the MP or EVR with the framerate handling. However I unchecked the window transparency, and avoided the...
Hi, I'm experiencing heavy stutter on some HD movies, even if the same movie plays fine in MPC-HC using same codecs. These...
Replies
Views
I do not believe this is an issue with MP then so have marked it as no bug. Can you raise it as a bug with the infoservice developer? Thanks
I do not believe this is an issue with MP then so have marked it as no bug. Can you raise it as a bug with the infoservice...
MediaPortal Version: 1.1.0 RC2 MediaPortal Skin: xfactor Windows Version: win7 CPU Type: intel quadcore 6600 HDD: Memory: 4GB...
Replies
Views
What happened to the Soundgraph devs working with the MediaPortal team? I remember reading something about that a while ago. Soundgraph changed their mind? Their development team would have to be the worst I've ever seen for keeping to a roadmap. I keep an eye on their "To Do List" which is the roadmap for the imon VFD/IR drivers...
What happened to the Soundgraph devs working with the MediaPortal team? I remember reading something about that a while ago...
MediaPortal Version: 1.1.0 RC 2 MediaPortal Skin: Streamed MP Windows Version: Win 7 (Main Client) / Win Server 2008 x64 Std (TV...
Replies
Views
I am posting this because I have seen so many reports about stuttering playback. When I installed Windows 7 64 bit, I had huge problems stuttering. When checking my fps (I just used the low tech option of looking in Settings/Screen Setup/Scroll Speed) I noticed my fps was dropping from 60 to 30 at regular intervals. It took me...
I am posting this because I have seen so many reports about stuttering playback. When I installed Windows 7 64 bit, I had huge...
I am posting this because I have seen so many reports about stuttering playback. When I installed Windows 7 64 bit, I had huge...
Replies
Views
ALSO BECAUSE PEOPLE DO NOT TEND TO LEAVE CAPSLOCK ON , BY DEFAULT. People find it irritating when used, especially here ;)
ALSO BECAUSE PEOPLE DO NOT TEND TO LEAVE CAPSLOCK ON , BY DEFAULT. People find it irritating when used, especially here ;)
MediaPortal Version: 1.1.0 RC2 MediaPortal Skin: blue skin wide Windows Version: Windows 7 ultimate CPU Type: Athlon x2 5600 Have...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 [no Bug] Playback weird behavior (1 Viewer) DE
Well, I think you guys have found my problem! I updated the IRSS to the version 1.4.2.3496, as found in: https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/attachments/ir-server-suite-irss-165/57917d1268176775-ir-server-suite-releases-ir-server-suite-test-build-1.4.2.3496.zip But I'm pretty sure that my error was caused by the wireless mouse...
Well, I think you guys have found my problem! I updated the IRSS to the version 1.4.2.3496, as found in...
MediaPortal Version: 1.1.0 RC2 MediaPortal Skin: StreamedMP Windows Version: Windows 7 x64 CPU Type: AMD Athlon II X2 240 HDD...
Replies
Views
developers, why not add a hotkey to MP to activate its power button, so it can prevent whetver it feals like. it wouldn't solve the problem for pressing the button on the box but the remote could be configured to activate the MP power button and then MP could take over and activate the systems power button function or show a message...
developers, why not add a hotkey to MP to activate its power button, so it can prevent whetver it feals like. it wouldn't solve the...
MediaPortal Version: 1.1 RC2 MediaPortal Skin: Blue 3 Wide Windows Version: Win 7 Ultimate x64 CPU Type: AMD Athlon II X2 240 HDD...
Replies
Views
Did some further testing, but still got issues with the arcsoft renderer. Guess I'll stick with default directsound device.
Did some further testing, but still got issues with the arcsoft renderer. Guess I'll stick with default directsound device.
MediaPortal Version: 1.1.0 RC2 MediaPortal Skin: Black Glass Nova Windows Version: Windows vista + sp2 CPU Type: Intel E5200...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom