MediaPortal 1.1.0 RC 1 & 2 (17 Viewers)

Post issues you found in MediaPortal 1.1.0 RC 1 or 2.
I'm unable to reproduce. Tested with DVD playing and when only in MP GUI. Both work nicely.
I'm unable to reproduce. Tested with DVD playing and when only in MP GUI. Both work nicely.
MediaPortal Version: 1.1RC1 Windows Version: Win7 Video Card: NVidea 8600M Hello, I am having problems with MP restoring from...
Replies
Views
I had this before....Now it works again..I don't know how i solved it.... Dit some playing outside mp and than restarted mp again and it worked...
I had this before....Now it works again..I don't know how i solved it.... Dit some playing outside mp and than restarted mp again...
I can not play MP3 Files using BASS engine. Mediaportal says it can not playback the files. Using the internal ddshow Player is...
Replies
Views
Well the problem being is I cannot tell it is a problem file until after it is created, I can upload for you, if you want, but the filesize will be rather big. I still have plenty in my recycle bin. I have used many different merit programs and codec finders, the tswritter is labeled as 'MediaPortal File Writer'. No sign of the...
Well the problem being is I cannot tell it is a problem file until after it is created, I can upload for you, if you want, but the...
I not only have remaining files, but I sometimes have files left behind that crash explorer... These leftover files can not be...
Replies
Views
Hi Ray, Sorry, no AV i'm afraid. I couldn't see anything either. I did find someone talking about jumping in the same card recently, but can't remeber where. I will try testing on the weekend and see if can recreate the problem. Maybe windows was indexing, I didn't disable this in vista and it worked OK though. Thanks, Chris
Hi Ray, Sorry, no AV i'm afraid. I couldn't see anything either. I did find someone talking about jumping in the same card...
MediaPortal Version: 1.1.0 RC1 MediaPortal Skin: Blue3 Wide Windows Version: 7 CPU Type: Core2 duo E8400 HDD: Loads Memory...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom