MediaPortal 1.1.0 RC 1 & 2 (12 Viewers)

Post issues you found in MediaPortal 1.1.0 RC 1 or 2.
Dear all, It looks as though, with the best will in the world, the process of updating from RC1 to RC2 does not go smoothly for everyone. Rather than having the bug forum clogged with posts about this issue (which the team are working hard to resolve) could I recommend that if you have problems with RC2, before reporting them...
Dear all, It looks as though, with the best will in the world, the process of updating from RC1 to RC2 does not go smoothly for...
Dear all, It looks as though, with the best will in the world, the process of updating from RC1 to RC2 does not go smoothly for...
Replies
Views
XP use SMB netwoking while win vista and 7 use SMB2 which is more suitable for that workaround. So imho in this case your issue related to XP
XP use SMB netwoking while win vista and 7 use SMB2 which is more suitable for that workaround. So imho in this case your issue...
MediaPortal Version: 1.1.0 RC2 MediaPortal Skin: Blue3 Wide Windows Version: Windows XP proff SP3 CPU Type: AMD Athlon 64 x2...
Replies
Views
AW: Re: AW: XVID AVI Stuttering 1080p/50hz after about 20/25 minutes Yes off course. But its not solving the problem. In his answer, there is the explanation why not. only becouse this stuttering chance the whole! o.s, is no alternative for me. knows anyone if this stuttering-avi-bug is solvend in the new rc6? Greetings...
AW: Re: AW: XVID AVI Stuttering 1080p/50hz after about 20/25 minutes Yes off course. But its not solving the problem. In his...
MediaPortal Version: 1.1 RC1 MediaPortal Skin: Black Glass Windows Version: Windows 7 Home Premium CPU Type: Ahtlon Dual Core...
Replies
Views
Thanks! I've send you priv. message with more details where to find in sourcecode and which to add etc. Quite simple. Not much to it. :)
Thanks! I've send you priv. message with more details where to find in sourcecode and which to add etc. Quite simple. Not much to...
MediaPortal Version: 1.1.0 RC1 MediaPortal Skin: Blue3 Wide Windows Version: Windows XP proff SP3 CPU Type: AMD Athlon 64 x2...
Replies
Views
Did this ever get put into mantis and/or the fix put into svn?
Did this ever get put into mantis and/or the fix put into svn?
MediaPortal Version: 1.1.RC1 MediaPortal Skin: Blue-3 Windows Version: WinXP-SP3 CPU Type: Intel Core 2 Duo E8400 3.0GHz HDD: WD...
Replies
Views
Hi there, Back home and I've done some testing. :D It doesn't look like I have the issue after all - I have set my start of week to Monday, restarted TVServer. When I schedule programs via "advanced recording/Record this time every week" the programs appear to be scheduled correctly (according to Scheduled Programs and the...
Hi there, Back home and I've done some testing. :D It doesn't look like I have the issue after all - I have set my start of...
MediaPortal Version: 1.1 rc2 MediaPortal Skin: Maya Windows Version: Windows 7 Ultimate CPU Type: i3-530 HDD: Western Digital...
Replies
Views
Not at this time. See: 0002898: Recording conflict detection does not work with Hybrid cards - MediaPortal Bugtracker
Not at this time. See: 0002898: Recording conflict detection does not work with Hybrid cards - MediaPortal Bugtracker
MediaPortal Version: 1.1.0 RC2 MediaPortal Skin: Black Glass Windows Version: XP SP3 with all updates CPU Type: Intel Core 2 Duo...
Replies
Views
Hi Andy, I am looking forward to your fixes. In the meantime, how easy is it to separate out this particular bugfix and apply it to RC2? Best wishes, Mark
Hi Andy, I am looking forward to your fixes. In the meantime, how easy is it to separate out this particular bugfix and apply...
MediaPortal Version: 1.0.1.0 (RC1) MediaPortal Skin: Essence 1080p Windows Version: Windows 7 x64 CPU Type: AMD 4850e HDD...
Replies
Views
This function still working, as you can see on screenshots (combined channel has DVB-T and DVB-S tuning details). bug is only in channel groups where it has two links to the same channel. If you delete one of the doubled links, all become to normal state.
This function still working, as you can see on screenshots (combined channel has DVB-T and DVB-S tuning details). bug is only in...
MediaPortal Version: 1.1.0 RC2 MediaPortal Skin: Blue Three (wide) Windows Version: WinXP Pro SP3 CPU Type: AMD Phenom 9600...
Replies
Views
any feedback about RC2 ? Simone
any feedback about RC2 ? Simone
MediaPortal Version: 1.1.0 RC1 MediaPortal Skin: StreamedMP Windows Version: windows xp prof sp3 32bit CPU Type: intel celeron...
Replies
Views
I have see that you have fixed on revision, THANKS! Author: arion_p Date: 2010-04-07 07:17:39 +0000 (Wed, 07 Apr 2010) New Revision: 25497 Modified: trunk/mediaportal/PowerSchedulerClientPlugin/PowerScheduler.cs Log: Fixed mantis #0002732: PowerScheduler client plugin will not put client to sleep if PS plugin is not...
I have see that you have fixed on revision, THANKS! Author: arion_p Date: 2010-04-07 07:17:39 +0000 (Wed, 07 Apr 2010) New...
MediaPortal Version: Last SVN MediaPortal Skin: Blue wide Windows Version: Windows 7 Ultimate x86 CPU Type: HDD: Memory: 4GB...
Replies
Views
AW: Channel not mapped to card added to mantis with target RC3: http://mantis.team-mediaportal.com/view.php?id=2828
AW: Channel not mapped to card added to mantis with target RC3: http://mantis.team-mediaportal.com/view.php?id=2828
MediaPortal Version: MediaPortal 1.1.0 RC1 rev25080 MediaPortal Skin: StreamedMP Windows Version: Windows7 64bit CPU Type: Intel...
Replies
Views
Thanks, but I'm sure you meant: 0002811: Dragging a channel in any list in TV Combinations causes the list to stop painting - MediaPortal Bugtracker ;)
Thanks, but I'm sure you meant: 0002811: Dragging a channel in any list in TV Combinations causes the list to stop painting -...
MediaPortal Version: 1.1.0 RC1 MediaPortal Skin: StreamedMP Windows Version: Windows 7 Ultimate 32-bit CPU Type: AMD Phenom...
Replies
Views
Re: stopping live TV on one client -> all live streams freezes (linkage scanner relat I'll try your streamingServer.dll and report back. cu EDIT: arion_p Tested it and with your streamingserver.dll the error is gone. I can't reproduce this error anymore. Thx gemx Seems to be no problem with the linkage scanner. I took a look...
Re: stopping live TV on one client -> all live streams freezes (linkage scanner relat I'll try your streamingServer.dll and...
MediaPortal Version: MP 1.1.0 MediaPortal Skin: BlackGlass Windows Version: XP / Win7 both home and prof CPU Type: AMD DC 4600+...
Replies
Views
OK, understandable. Was just thinking if you had precompiled files that fitts to RC1. But never mind, you have more important things to do with MP dev. I don't have so much more information. The logs can be collected I guess since I have not cleared them, if you think it will be useful I will post them later today. When the crash...
OK, understandable. Was just thinking if you had precompiled files that fitts to RC1. But never mind, you have more important...
MediaPortal Version: 1.1.0 RC1 MediaPortal Skin: Blue3Wide Windows Version: Win XP SP3 CPU Type: AMD BE-2350e HDD: 2x 2,5" WD...
Replies
Views
SVN 25334 is better, but there's room for improvement ;) I have great faith in your abilities to fix this before RC2 :)
SVN 25334 is better, but there's room for improvement ;) I have great faith in your abilities to fix this before RC2 :)
MediaPortal Version: 1.1.0 beta MediaPortal Skin: Blue3 Wide Windows Version: Win 7 RC build 7100 32bit CPU Type: Intel Core Duo...
Replies
Views
The misbehavior should end as soon as the program which is being skipped ends. Anyway I have pointed to the problem to the developers, and I hope to see it solved along with a related issue (the already recorded episode being marked red). Thanks for reporting.
The misbehavior should end as soon as the program which is being skipped ends. Anyway I have pointed to the problem to the...
MediaPortal Version: 1.1.0 RC1 singleseat MediaPortal Skin: Blue3 Wide Windows Version: Win 7 32bit CPU Type: Intel Core Duo...
Replies
Views
re: Exception while browsing Music, -> back to home screen Hi, I tested with reverting back to drivers i used before this updating from win update & those where from March 2009 (yeah i don't update that much! & not 9600gt drivers!) So clearly a drivers bug as i see it now, but going to check abit more. Regards Roy
re: Exception while browsing Music, -> back to home screen Hi, I tested with reverting back to drivers i used before this...
MediaPortal Version: 1.1.0 RC1 MediaPortal Skin: Blue Three Wide Windows Version: Vista 64bit CPU Type: AMD Phenom 2.4Ghz HDD...
Replies
Views
This problem seems to be fixed in the core.dll update that is supplied in this thread. Playing problems in RC1: TV, radio, AVI, DXVA
This problem seems to be fixed in the core.dll update that is supplied in this thread. Playing problems in RC1: TV, radio, AVI, DXVA
MediaPortal Version: 1.1.0 RC1 MediaPortal Skin: Monochrome Windows Version: Vista SP1 32bit CPU Type: Intel E5200 2.5GHz HDD...
Replies
Views
i installed from scratch, left all settings/plugins at default and it still happens.
i installed from scratch, left all settings/plugins at default and it still happens.
MediaPortal Version: 1.0.5.25080 MediaPortal Skin: blue3wide Windows Version: 7 CPU Type: 2,5 Intel core 2 duo Memory: 3gig...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom