MediaPortal 1.1.0 RC 1 & 2 (5 Viewers)

Post issues you found in MediaPortal 1.1.0 RC 1 or 2.
Dear all, It looks as though, with the best will in the world, the process of updating from RC1 to RC2 does not go smoothly for everyone. Rather than having the bug forum clogged with posts about this issue (which the team are working hard to resolve) could I recommend that if you have problems with RC2, before reporting them...
Dear all, It looks as though, with the best will in the world, the process of updating from RC1 to RC2 does not go smoothly for...
Dear all, It looks as though, with the best will in the world, the process of updating from RC1 to RC2 does not go smoothly for...
Replies
Views
Re: Workaround for "Failed to locate assembly 'Gentle.Framework, Version=1.5.0.29053, THANKS! I was having the "Failed to locate assembly 'Gentle.Framework'" issue trying to get the Schedules Direct and LM Remote KeyMap Channel Changer Plugins to work using RC2 and RC3, but this did the trick. Looks like the Schedules Direct plugin...
Re: Workaround for "Failed to locate assembly 'Gentle.Framework, Version=1.5.0.29053, THANKS! I was having the "Failed to locate...
After upgrading to 1.1.0 RC2, some users are getting the following error (mainly when running TV Server Configuration): As already...
Replies
Views
We appreciate every help we get from the community, but posting incomplete reports is not helpful. This is why all our moderators have the strict order to delete such threads without any warning. Please follow ::the guideline:: to provide us with the info we need to help you. :) :thx:
We appreciate every help we get from the community, but posting incomplete reports is not helpful. This is why all our...
We appreciate every help we get from the community, but posting incomplete reports is not helpful. This is why all our...
Replies
Views
Happens still with RC4. Is it so difficult to reproduce?
Happens still with RC4. Is it so difficult to reproduce?
Hi, Precondition: - List of TV entries sorted by Date - enter recordings list - move cursor to entry x - start playback of...
Replies
Views
Hello, i am currently bussy with a complete reinstall of my HTPC, and RC-3 is the version too install. Also i go back to vista because win7 64bit is giving me a lot stability problems. i hope that my problems are over, but i think dvb-c support is in my region (kabel noord) poor. i hope that there is somone who can help me...
Hello, i am currently bussy with a complete reinstall of my HTPC, and RC-3 is the version too install. Also i go back to vista...
MediaPortal Version: 1.1.0 RC2 MediaPortal Skin: Black & White Windows Version: Windows 7 64 Home CPU Type: AMD 3Ghz. duo core...
Replies
Views
MediaPortal Version: 1.1.0 RC2 Windows Version: Windows 7 64bit MPEG2 Video Codec: PDVD10 MPEG2 Audio Codec: FFDSHOW hello. sometimes when i play a TS-MPEG2 file, subtitle lines are missing (recorded from satellite dish) in this log after is miss a line i stop the playback. thanks
MediaPortal Version: 1.1.0 RC2 Windows Version: Windows 7 64bit MPEG2 Video Codec: PDVD10 MPEG2 Audio Codec: FFDSHOW hello...
MediaPortal Version: 1.1.0 RC2 Windows Version: Windows 7 64bit MPEG2 Video Codec: PDVD10 MPEG2 Audio Codec: FFDSHOW hello...
Replies
Views
MediaPortal Version: 1.1.0 RC2 MediaPortal Skin: StreamedMP 1.0.3.1223 Windows Version: Windows 7 x86 Professional CPU Type: Core i7 860 HDD: WD Caviar Black 1 TB, Samsung EcoGreen F2 1.5 TB x2, Fantom 1 TB eSATA/USB External x2, Fantom 500GB USB External Memory: 4 GB DDR3 1333 Motherboard: Gigabyte P55-UD3R Video Card: ATI Radeon...
MediaPortal Version: 1.1.0 RC2 MediaPortal Skin: StreamedMP 1.0.3.1223 Windows Version: Windows 7 x86 Professional CPU Type: Core...
MediaPortal Version: 1.1.0 RC2 MediaPortal Skin: StreamedMP 1.0.3.1223 Windows Version: Windows 7 x86 Professional CPU Type: Core...
Replies
Views
Hi! I just had a mp hang up after resuming from hibernate. I woke up the computer at 2010-05-17 20:56:37 and the media portal home screen with yesterdays time, when I put the computer into sleep, was shown. So, MediaPortal did not do any screen refresh in this lifecycle. In the logs I can see this lines repeatingly (33 times) for...
Hi! I just had a mp hang up after resuming from hibernate. I woke up the computer at 2010-05-17 20:56:37 and the media portal...
Hi! I just had a mp hang up after resuming from hibernate. I woke up the computer at 2010-05-17 20:56:37 and the media portal...
Replies
Views
Hey dude! Nice job! Really, it's a generous piece of work!!! But check the rules: MediaPortalDevelopment/PatchPolicy - MediaPortal Manual Documentation I'd help you, if you need some ;-) cya
Hey dude! Nice job! Really, it's a generous piece of work!!! But check the rules: MediaPortalDevelopment/PatchPolicy -...
MediaPortal Version: 1.1.0 RC1 and Rc2 MediaPortal Skin: Maya Windows Version: Windows 7 x64 CPU Type: AMD X4 965 HDD: SSD...
Replies
Views
MediaPortal Version: 1.1.0.0RC2 MediaPortal Skin: Blue3wide Windows Version: Windows 7 32-bit CPU Type: Intel HDD: Samsung HD501LJ x 1 Memory: 2GB Motherboard: Intel DG33TL Video Card: nVidia 7600GS Video Card Driver: nVidia 8.16.11.9107 Sound Card: On-Board Sound Card AC3: Optical Out (from On-Board Sound) Sound Card...
MediaPortal Version: 1.1.0.0RC2 MediaPortal Skin: Blue3wide Windows Version: Windows 7 32-bit CPU Type: Intel HDD: Samsung...
MediaPortal Version: 1.1.0.0RC2 MediaPortal Skin: Blue3wide Windows Version: Windows 7 32-bit CPU Type: Intel HDD: Samsung...
Replies
Views
MediaPortal Version: 1.1.0 RC2 MediaPortal Skin: Black Glass Windows Version: XP Pro SP3 CPU Type: AMD Athlon X64 4400+ HDD: Memory: 2GB PC6400 Motherboard: MSI Neo V2 Video Card: ATI HD 4350 Video Card Driver: Sound Card: Onboard Sound Card AC3: Sound Card Driver: 1. TV Card: TT Budget 1401 S 1. TV Card Type: DVB-S 1. TV Card...
MediaPortal Version: 1.1.0 RC2 MediaPortal Skin: Black Glass Windows Version: XP Pro SP3 CPU Type: AMD Athlon X64 4400+ HDD...
MediaPortal Version: 1.1.0 RC2 MediaPortal Skin: Black Glass Windows Version: XP Pro SP3 CPU Type: AMD Athlon X64 4400+ HDD...
Replies
Views
MediaPortal Version: 1.1.0 RC2 MediaPortal Skin: Black Glass Windows Version: XP Pro SP3 CPU Type: AMD Athlon X64 4400+ HDD: Memory: 2GB PC6400 Motherboard: MSI Neo V2 Video Card: ATI HD 4350 Video Card Driver: Sound Card: Onboard Sound Card AC3: Sound Card Driver: 1. TV Card: TT Budget 1401 S 1. TV Card Type: DVB-S 1. TV Card...
Replies
Views
Hi, I think i had similar problem... When playing Bluray movies, the sound stuttering all the time... I bought Cyberlink Powerdvd 10, because it supported hd sound and such... But... as you tell... exactly the same results... Yesterday i "upgraded" my 32 bit Win7 to 64 bit Win7, and i tried to see if i could find a solution for...
Hi, I think i had similar problem... When playing Bluray movies, the sound stuttering all the time... I bought Cyberlink...
Sometimes when I skip forward or backward playing a bluray movie, the sound (Dolby TrueHD bitstreamed over HDMI) stutters and the...
Replies
Views
I'm assuming that they are already present, as shown in the two attached files show. I haven't changed those settings from what media portal set. I have been able to record/watch tv from the same channel since starting to use mp. As a matter of fact the recording has a schedule to record programs from that station on a daily basis...
I'm assuming that they are already present, as shown in the two attached files show. I haven't changed those settings from what...
MediaPortal Version: MediaPortal 1.1 RC2 MediaPortal Skin: Default Windows Version: XP + SP3 + Updates CPU Type: Intel Cor2Quad...
Replies
Views
No need anymore. Updated to RC3 and FanArt 2 and everything is just peachy now. Thanks.
No need anymore. Updated to RC3 and FanArt 2 and everything is just peachy now. Thanks.
MediaPortal Version: 1.1.0 RC2 MediaPortal Skin: StremMP Windows Version: 7 Ultimate 64bit CPU Type: Intel i7 quad core 2.8...
Replies
Views
Just for reference, it is not that you don't have signal: 2010-05-16 11:36:31.382200 [(12)]: dvb: Render->main inftee demux failed 2010-05-16 11:36:31.382200 [(12)]: Exception :TvLibrary.TvException: No Tv Receiver filter found at TvLibrary.Implementations.DVB.TvCardDvbBase.AddAndConnectBDABoardFilters(DsDevice device) at...
Just for reference, it is not that you don't have signal: 2010-05-16 11:36:31.382200 [(12)]: dvb: Render->main inftee demux...
MediaPortal Version: 1.1RC2 MediaPortal Skin: N/A Windows Version: Windows 7 32 CPU Type: AMD X2 64 @3000 HDD: WD Caviar 500gb...
Replies
Views
OK, I understand about the signal strength, but should it be the same when I watch recordings from that card to? Just curious. The one that I've tested in these test are the DVB-C card. EDIT Did a short test with DVB-S and it looks the same.
OK, I understand about the signal strength, but should it be the same when I watch recordings from that card to? Just curious...
MediaPortal Version: 1.1 RC 2 MediaPortal Skin: Sreamed MP Windows Version: Windows 7 Ultimate CPU Type: AMD Athlon 64 X2 4850E...
Replies
Views
No minidisplay - the htpc (Elonex advent) has one and I did get it working but disabled it a long time ago as I suspect problems.
No minidisplay - the htpc (Elonex advent) has one and I did get it working but disabled it a long time ago as I suspect problems.
MediaPortal Version: rc4 MediaPortal Skin: blue3 wide Windows Version: xp - sp3 fully patched CPU Type: intel 651 HDD: samsung...
Replies
Views
TV's working OK now since I repaired the database but I'm still seeing a lot of Late Frame and Demux messages in the log. Should I be concerned about these?
TV's working OK now since I repaired the database but I'm still seeing a lot of Late Frame and Demux messages in the log. Should...
MediaPortal Version: v1.1.0 RC2 MediaPortal Skin: Blue3Wide Windows Version: XP Pro SP3 CPU Type: P4 2.8Ghz Northwood HDD...
Replies
Views
Hmm, now the main EPG is right but the OSD EPG is an hour behind! All the channels in the OSD EPG also show 100%, which I believe is meant to indicate how much of the current programme is left, so perhaps that means something.
Hmm, now the main EPG is right but the OSD EPG is an hour behind! All the channels in the OSD EPG also show 100%, which I...
MediaPortal Version: v1.1.0 RC2 MediaPortal Skin: Blue3Wide Windows Version: XP Pro SP3 CPU Type: P4 2.8Ghz Northwood HDD...
Replies
Views
Windows' DWM doesn't really support frame rate changes by an application without switching to the Desktop first. The problem is reproducible with MPC-HC and other media-players as well, when you change the refresh rate in the background. We have a really crazy workaround in MP1 at the moment to deal with this (open a transparent...
Windows' DWM doesn't really support frame rate changes by an application without switching to the Desktop first. The problem is...
Maybe not a bug, but more a question: On Windows 7 with Aero disabled, vertical synchronisation does not work and a lot of...
Replies
Views
I found it !!! In the media portal configuration the option "Use MediaInfo for DVDs" in "DVD/DVD Player" must be enabled! With this, the framerate of m2ts is then detected as 24fps, too. This feature was quite well hidden. :-S ;-) --Alex
I found it !!! In the media portal configuration the option "Use MediaInfo for DVDs" in "DVD/DVD Player" must be enabled! With...
Hello! When I play a ripped bluray which has a FPS of 23.976 (the OSD of ffdshow confirms this), I get the following message in...
Replies
Views
I posted similar issues in this thread: https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/mediaportal-1-1-0-rc-1-2-496/timeshift-buffer-doesnt-reset-channel-change-82010/ Maybe my posts should be in this one.
I posted similar issues in this thread...
MediaPortal Version: rc4 MediaPortal Skin: blue3 wide Windows Version: xp - sp3 fully patched CPU Type: intel 651 HDD: samsung...
Replies
Views
Confirmed by me, no real steps to reproduce, just reset a populated db.
Confirmed by me, no real steps to reproduce, just reset a populated db.
MediaPortal Version: 1.1.0 RC2 If I reset the Video Database in MediaPortal Configuration App. ans switch to the Editor-TabPage...
Replies
Views
MediaPortal Version: 1.1.RC2 MediaPortal Skin: Blue-3 Windows Version: WinXP-SP3 CPU Type: Intel Core 2 Duo E8400 3.0GHz HDD: WD 1000Gb Memory: 2x1024 DDR2 Motherboard: ASUS P5K premium Video Card: ASUS EN9600GT Silent/HTDI 512 Video Card Driver: 196.21 Sound Card: internal MPEG2 Video Codec: Cyberlink Video/SP Decoder (PDVD...
MediaPortal Version: 1.1.RC2 MediaPortal Skin: Blue-3 Windows Version: WinXP-SP3 CPU Type: Intel Core 2 Duo E8400 3.0GHz HDD...
MediaPortal Version: 1.1.RC2 MediaPortal Skin: Blue-3 Windows Version: WinXP-SP3 CPU Type: Intel Core 2 Duo E8400 3.0GHz HDD...
Replies
Views
Well i see players that will let you plug in a USB flash drive, but I don't know if that will work USB hard drives too. I doubt it as the I/O messages for each are different. I need something small (including the screen) so a computer is out of the question. ________________________________________________________________________...
Well i see players that will let you plug in a USB flash drive, but I don't know if that will work USB hard drives too. I doubt it...
MediaPortal Version: 1.1 RC2 Disaster edition MediaPortal Skin: bluewide Windows Version: Win7 ultimate 32bit CPU Type: AMD...
Replies
Views
Aah! You are right! Now it works great. I thought the CAM Limit was meant for something else..
Aah! You are right! Now it works great. I thought the CAM Limit was meant for something else..
MediaPortal Version: MP 1.1RC2 MediaPortal Skin: StreamedMP Windows Version: Win 7 64bit CPU Type: AMD Athlon II X2 240 HDD: Samung...
Replies
Views
i don't know who to repair it. So i installed Mp new. On Sever and on Client. Now it works. Thanks for the Hint.
i don't know who to repair it. So i installed Mp new. On Sever and on Client. Now it works. Thanks for the Hint.
MediaPortal Version: 1.1.0 RC2 MediaPortal Skin: Blue3wide Windows Version: Win 7 x86 CPU Type: Intel Core 2 Quad Q8300 HDD: WD...
Replies
Views
How to gather log files How to show System Specs How to start support/bug thread --- PLEASE DO NOT COMMENT THIS MESSAGE --- Logs and system specs should always be added - just in case
How to gather log files How to show System Specs How to start support/bug thread --- PLEASE DO NOT COMMENT THIS MESSAGE --- Logs...
MediaPortal Version: 1.1.0RC2 MediaPortal Skin: Basic (blue3wide) Windows Version: WIN7 CPU Type: AMD athlon 5200 (2.6GHz) HDD...
Replies
Views
Hm... just tried it again and jumped back into the timeshift buffer of a previous channel. Playback simply halted once the timeshift buffer of the previous channel reached the end. I would have expected to see the timeshift buffer of the next channel.
Hm... just tried it again and jumped back into the timeshift buffer of a previous channel. Playback simply halted once the...
MediaPortal Version: 1.1 rc 2 MediaPortal Skin: bluewide Windows Version: 7 CPU Type: HDD: 500GB sata Memory: 4GB...
Replies
Views
Registered for RC3: https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/mediaportal-1-1-0-rc-3-519/video-errors-error-log-after-stopping-video-82672/
Registered for RC3: https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/mediaportal-1-1-0-rc-3-519/video-errors-error-log-after-stopping-video-82672/
Replies
Views
MediaPortal Version: 1.1.RC1 MediaPortal Skin: Blue-3 Windows Version: WinXP-SP3 CPU Type: Intel Core 2 Duo E8400 3.0GHz HDD: WD 1000Gb Memory: 2x1024 DDR2 Motherboard: ASUS P5K premium Video Card: ASUS EN9600GT Silent/HTDI 512 Video Card Driver: 196.21 Sound Card: internal MPEG2 Video Codec: Cyberlink Video/SP Decoder (PDVD 8) MPEG2...
MediaPortal Version: 1.1.RC1 MediaPortal Skin: Blue-3 Windows Version: WinXP-SP3 CPU Type: Intel Core 2 Duo E8400 3.0GHz HDD: WD...
MediaPortal Version: 1.1.RC1 MediaPortal Skin: Blue-3 Windows Version: WinXP-SP3 CPU Type: Intel Core 2 Duo E8400 3.0GHz HDD: WD...
Replies
Views
MediaPortal Version: 1.1.0 RC2 MediaPortal Skin: Blue3wide Windows Version: XP SP3 CPU Type: Intel HDD: 931gb Memory: 1gb Motherboard: Asus Video Card: NVIDIA GeForce 6800 Video Card Driver: NVIDIA Sound Card: On-Board Sound Card AC3: On-Board Sound Card Driver: Asus 1. TV Card: Nebula 1. TV Card Type: Nebula PCI 1. TV...
MediaPortal Version: 1.1.0 RC2 MediaPortal Skin: Blue3wide Windows Version: XP SP3 CPU Type: Intel HDD: 931gb Memory: 1gb...
MediaPortal Version: 1.1.0 RC2 MediaPortal Skin: Blue3wide Windows Version: XP SP3 CPU Type: Intel HDD: 931gb Memory: 1gb...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom