MediaPortal 1.1.0 RC 1 & 2 (14 Viewers)

Post issues you found in MediaPortal 1.1.0 RC 1 or 2.
Re: Workaround for "Failed to locate assembly 'Gentle.Framework, Version=1.5.0.29053, THANKS! I was having the "Failed to locate assembly 'Gentle.Framework'" issue trying to get the Schedules Direct and LM Remote KeyMap Channel Changer Plugins to work using RC2 and RC3, but this did the trick. Looks like the Schedules Direct plugin...
Re: Workaround for "Failed to locate assembly 'Gentle.Framework, Version=1.5.0.29053, THANKS! I was having the "Failed to locate...
After upgrading to 1.1.0 RC2, some users are getting the following error (mainly when running TV Server Configuration): As already...
Replies
Views
Dear all, It looks as though, with the best will in the world, the process of updating from RC1 to RC2 does not go smoothly for everyone. Rather than having the bug forum clogged with posts about this issue (which the team are working hard to resolve) could I recommend that if you have problems with RC2, before reporting them...
Dear all, It looks as though, with the best will in the world, the process of updating from RC1 to RC2 does not go smoothly for...
Dear all, It looks as though, with the best will in the world, the process of updating from RC1 to RC2 does not go smoothly for...
Replies
Views
We appreciate every help we get from the community, but posting incomplete reports is not helpful. This is why all our moderators have the strict order to delete such threads without any warning. Please follow ::the guideline:: to provide us with the info we need to help you. :) :thx:
We appreciate every help we get from the community, but posting incomplete reports is not helpful. This is why all our...
We appreciate every help we get from the community, but posting incomplete reports is not helpful. This is why all our...
Replies
Views
Thanks! I've send you priv. message with more details where to find in sourcecode and which to add etc. Quite simple. Not much to it. :)
Thanks! I've send you priv. message with more details where to find in sourcecode and which to add etc. Quite simple. Not much to...
MediaPortal Version: 1.1.0 RC1 MediaPortal Skin: Blue3 Wide Windows Version: Windows XP proff SP3 CPU Type: AMD Athlon 64 x2...
Replies
Views
Re : Re: [TV RADIO] problem with internet radio hi, I select MediaPortal configuration and not tv setup in administrator mode (under Windows 7, right click and choose run as administrator MediaPortal shortcuts on the desktop configuration) hoping to have been quite clear before I had this error (see picture)
Re : Re: [TV RADIO] problem with internet radio hi, I select MediaPortal configuration and not tv setup in administrator mode...
hello, I use MediaPortal 1.10 RC1, windows 7 32 bit, and the default skin for MediaPortal. I have a problem with the...
Replies
Views
XP use SMB netwoking while win vista and 7 use SMB2 which is more suitable for that workaround. So imho in this case your issue related to XP
XP use SMB netwoking while win vista and 7 use SMB2 which is more suitable for that workaround. So imho in this case your issue...
MediaPortal Version: 1.1.0 RC2 MediaPortal Skin: Blue3 Wide Windows Version: Windows XP proff SP3 CPU Type: AMD Athlon 64 x2...
Replies
Views
developers, why not add a hotkey to MP to activate its power button, so it can prevent whetver it feals like. it wouldn't solve the problem for pressing the button on the box but the remote could be configured to activate the MP power button and then MP could take over and activate the systems power button function or show a message...
developers, why not add a hotkey to MP to activate its power button, so it can prevent whetver it feals like. it wouldn't solve the...
MediaPortal Version: 1.1 RC2 MediaPortal Skin: Blue 3 Wide Windows Version: Win 7 Ultimate x64 CPU Type: AMD Athlon II X2 240 HDD...
Replies
Views
fixed in svn. :thx: for reporting. Simone
fixed in svn. :thx: for reporting. Simone
MediaPortal Version: MP1.1.0 RC1 MediaPortal Skin: Maya Windows Version: Windows 7 x86 Ultimate CPU Type: AMD Athlon II X2 235e...
Replies
Views
I have the same proplem and Floppy-DTV DVB-C Using 5.7 drivers but how do you change to the "OHCI compliant Legacy drivers" ? :thx: Oh...solved, found it in the firedtv driver pack pack =)
I have the same proplem and Floppy-DTV DVB-C Using 5.7 drivers but how do you change to the "OHCI compliant Legacy drivers" ...
MediaPortal Version: 1.1 RC2 MediaPortal Skin: B3W Windows Version: Windows 7 x86 Pro EN CPU Type: Intel E8400@3GHz HDD: WD 1TB...
Replies
Views
Ok, will try that and report back. I uninstalled AVG on both systems (I run multi-seat) and reinstalled RC1 at the same time, the problem was on the TVServer end because I reinstalled the client and removed AVG on my media system first, but I cannot 100% confirm it was AVG on my server causing the problem since I reinstaleld the TV...
Ok, will try that and report back. I uninstalled AVG on both systems (I run multi-seat) and reinstalled RC1 at the same time, the...
MediaPortal Version: MP 1.1 RC1 MediaPortal Skin: Blue 3 W Windows Version: Windows 7 Danish CPU Type: Intel q8200 HDD...
Replies
Views
Fixed in SVN, :thx: for reporting.
Fixed in SVN, :thx: for reporting.
MediaPortal Version: 1.1.0 RC1 MediaPortal Skin: Streamed MP v1.0.2.1189 Windows Version: Windows 7 Ultimate x64 CPU Type: Intel...
Replies
Views
You need to update to RC2 too see if this is fixed, ps recommended to do a clean install if using TV :(
You need to update to RC2 too see if this is fixed, ps recommended to do a clean install if using TV :(
Hi there, I have been using MCEBuddy to compress my .ts recordings into WMV video. These WMV videos play absolutely fine on...
Replies
Views
MediaPortal Version: 1.1 RC2 MediaPortal Skin: Blue3Wide Windows Version: Windows XP SP3 CPU Type: Athlon X2 4850be HDD: Samsung 320Gb Memory: 4Gb DDR2 Motherboard: Gigabyte GA-MA78GM-UD2H Video Card: Ati Radeon HD3200 Video Card Driver: Catalyst 10.3 Sound Card: Realtek ALC889A Sound Card AC3: Sp/Dif Coaxial Sound Card Driver: 1. TV...
MediaPortal Version: 1.1 RC2 MediaPortal Skin: Blue3Wide Windows Version: Windows XP SP3 CPU Type: Athlon X2 4850be HDD: Samsung...
MediaPortal Version: 1.1 RC2 MediaPortal Skin: Blue3Wide Windows Version: Windows XP SP3 CPU Type: Athlon X2 4850be HDD: Samsung...
Replies
Views
This issue is discussed more in https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/improvement-suggestions-46/osd-zap-delay-milliseconds-ms-41069/index3.html. Bug or no bug, if anyone enters "0" in the delay box it WILL freeze for some time. You can reproduce this easily, but I can supply log-files tonight if they are neccesary, although I doubt that...
This issue is discussed more in...
A zap delay of 0, causes media portal to hang, when a channel is switched, and it is not waited until a preceeding channel switch...
Replies
Views
AW: Re: AW: XVID AVI Stuttering 1080p/50hz after about 20/25 minutes Yes off course. But its not solving the problem. In his answer, there is the explanation why not. only becouse this stuttering chance the whole! o.s, is no alternative for me. knows anyone if this stuttering-avi-bug is solvend in the new rc6? Greetings...
AW: Re: AW: XVID AVI Stuttering 1080p/50hz after about 20/25 minutes Yes off course. But its not solving the problem. In his...
MediaPortal Version: 1.1 RC1 MediaPortal Skin: Black Glass Windows Version: Windows 7 Home Premium CPU Type: Ahtlon Dual Core...
Replies
Views
Actually, in most cases you may not to delete these lines. You can just put a time of the previous programme:Programme 1: Start1 - End1 Programme 2: Start2 - End2 If Start2=0000000, then you can put there End1, and vice versa
Actually, in most cases you may not to delete these lines. You can just put a time of the previous programme:Programme 1: Start1 -...
MediaPortal Version: 1.1.RC1 MediaPortal Skin: Blue-3 Windows Version: WinXP-SP3 CPU Type: Intel Core 2 Duo E8400 3.0GHz HDD: WD...
Replies
Views
Same thing happens to me
Same thing happens to me
MediaPortal Version: v1.0.4.24553 MediaPortal Skin: Blue3 Wide Windows Version: Windows XP SP3 + Latest Windows Update CPU Type...
Replies
Views
I have done a Complete Uninstall of MP and re-installed MP and still get this same problem.
I have done a Complete Uninstall of MP and re-installed MP and still get this same problem.
MediaPortal Version: 1.1.RC1 MediaPortal Skin: Blue-3 Wide Windows Version: WinXP-SP3 CPU Type: Intel Core 2 Duo E8400 3.0GHz...
Replies
Views
that's enough for that topic. ** thread closed ** Simone
that's enough for that topic. ** thread closed ** Simone
When you try to install 1.1RC1 on Windows Server 2003R2 SP2 x86 the installer stops with the error "Windows XP x64 (Service Pack 2)...
Replies
Views
Yes, as MediaPortal is 32 bit application correct version of VS2008 SP1 redist is the 32 bit version.
Yes, as MediaPortal is 32 bit application correct version of VS2008 SP1 redist is the 32 bit version.
hi, I've installed win7prof 64bit. As I read it in your blog entry about the rc1, I installed the newest 64bit vcredist. If i...
Replies
Views
I use windows media center, I don't have wintv because I bought my 950Q used and didn't get the disk. I have also used other software but I don't recall the names. I don't see how they wouldn't consider WMC as a competitor to Wintv. I don't think that is the issue. I am assuming windows media center works with hardware or software...
I use windows media center, I don't have wintv because I bought my 950Q used and didn't get the disk. I have also used other...
MediaPortal Version: 1.1.0 RC2 MediaPortal Skin: Windows Version: Windows 7 Home Premium x64 CPU Type: AMD HDD: 250G...
Replies
Views
Windows' DWM doesn't really support frame rate changes by an application without switching to the Desktop first. The problem is reproducible with MPC-HC and other media-players as well, when you change the refresh rate in the background. We have a really crazy workaround in MP1 at the moment to deal with this (open a transparent...
Windows' DWM doesn't really support frame rate changes by an application without switching to the Desktop first. The problem is...
Maybe not a bug, but more a question: On Windows 7 with Aero disabled, vertical synchronisation does not work and a lot of...
Replies
Views
Closed thread, original problem is solved and thread is flooding with non-related issues which should be reported in the correct forum (RC3 mostly)
Closed thread, original problem is solved and thread is flooding with non-related issues which should be reported in the correct...
MediaPortal Version: 1.1.0 RC 1 MediaPortal Skin: StreamedMP 0.9.976 Windows Version: Windows 7 Ultimate x86 CPU Type: AMD...
Replies
Views
I am posting this because I have seen so many reports about stuttering playback. When I installed Windows 7 64 bit, I had huge problems stuttering. When checking my fps (I just used the low tech option of looking in Settings/Screen Setup/Scroll Speed) I noticed my fps was dropping from 60 to 30 at regular intervals. It took me...
I am posting this because I have seen so many reports about stuttering playback. When I installed Windows 7 64 bit, I had huge...
I am posting this because I have seen so many reports about stuttering playback. When I installed Windows 7 64 bit, I had huge...
Replies
Views
Re: AW: Re: Windows 7 64bit dropping frames in HD with MP 1.1.0 RC1 me ! :D I'm sure it'll be gone in RC2 Vff
Re: AW: Re: Windows 7 64bit dropping frames in HD with MP 1.1.0 RC1 me ! :D I'm sure it'll be gone in RC2 Vff
MediaPortal Version: 1.1.0 RC1 MediaPortal Skin: Black Glass Windows Version: Windows 7 64bit CPU Type: AMD Athlon 4850e HDD...
Replies
Views
MediaPortal Version: 1.1.0 RC2 MediaPortal Skin: B3W Windows Version: Vista SP2 CPU Type: P4 3.2GHz HDD: 150 Gb (System) + 1.5 Tb (Media) Memory: 2Gb Motherboard: Video Card: ATI HD5440 Video Card Driver: Catalyst 10.3 Sound Card: SoundBlaster AudioConnect Sound Card AC3: SoundBlaster AudioConnect Sound Card Driver: 1...
MediaPortal Version: 1.1.0 RC2 MediaPortal Skin: B3W Windows Version: Vista SP2 CPU Type: P4 3.2GHz HDD: 150 Gb (System) + 1.5...
MediaPortal Version: 1.1.0 RC2 MediaPortal Skin: B3W Windows Version: Vista SP2 CPU Type: P4 3.2GHz HDD: 150 Gb (System) + 1.5...
Replies
Views
MediaPortal Version: 1.1.0.0RC2 MediaPortal Skin: Blue3wide Windows Version: Windows 7 32-bit CPU Type: Intel HDD: Samsung HD501LJ x 1 Memory: 2GB Motherboard: Intel DG33TL Video Card: nVidia 7600GS Video Card Driver: nVidia 8.16.11.9107 Sound Card: On-Board Sound Card AC3: Optical Out (from On-Board Sound) Sound Card...
MediaPortal Version: 1.1.0.0RC2 MediaPortal Skin: Blue3wide Windows Version: Windows 7 32-bit CPU Type: Intel HDD: Samsung...
MediaPortal Version: 1.1.0.0RC2 MediaPortal Skin: Blue3wide Windows Version: Windows 7 32-bit CPU Type: Intel HDD: Samsung...
Replies
Views
:oops: Missed that totally, sorry :o
:oops: Missed that totally, sorry :o
Hi, will there be an official SVN Release before RC2? :thx: & Regards ARE2 PS: :sorry:, but didn't know where else to...
Replies
Views
MediaPortal Version: 1.1.0 RC2 MediaPortal Skin: Blue 3 Wide Windows Version: XP Pro SP3 CPU Type: AMD Phenom II X4 955 Black Edition HDD: Seagate 250Gb / Maxtor 500Gb Memory: Crucial 4Gb DDR3 Ballistix Motherboard: Gigabyte MA770T-UD3P Video Card: XFX ATI Radeon HD 4770 Video Card Driver: Sound Card: Realtek 7.1 HD Audio...
MediaPortal Version: 1.1.0 RC2 MediaPortal Skin: Blue 3 Wide Windows Version: XP Pro SP3 CPU Type: AMD Phenom II X4 955 Black...
MediaPortal Version: 1.1.0 RC2 MediaPortal Skin: Blue 3 Wide Windows Version: XP Pro SP3 CPU Type: AMD Phenom II X4 955 Black...
Replies
Views
Fresh logs with that issue... it happens sometimes on zapping skip forward helps with it, tv starts playing correctly
Fresh logs with that issue... it happens sometimes on zapping skip forward helps with it, tv starts playing correctly
Hi! using actual SVN 25214 - i'm seeing that tsreader is sometimes running in an endless loop (Channel change was done at...
Replies
Views
This is by design. The "Grab now" was meant to be used to test your configuration. Since it run in the SetupTV process, it is aborted when the process exits (SetupTV closes). If you need it to complete grabbing you have to leave SetupTV running until it finishes. This is a feature request, you should post in the Improvement...
This is by design. The "Grab now" was meant to be used to test your configuration. Since it run in the SetupTV process, it is...
MediaPortal Version: 1.1 RC1 MediaPortal Skin: Windows Version: XPSP3 CPU Type: HDD: Memory: Motherboard: Video Card...
Replies
Views
I'm assuming that they are already present, as shown in the two attached files show. I haven't changed those settings from what media portal set. I have been able to record/watch tv from the same channel since starting to use mp. As a matter of fact the recording has a schedule to record programs from that station on a daily basis...
I'm assuming that they are already present, as shown in the two attached files show. I haven't changed those settings from what...
MediaPortal Version: MediaPortal 1.1 RC2 MediaPortal Skin: Default Windows Version: XP + SP3 + Updates CPU Type: Intel Cor2Quad...
Replies
Views
Hi there, is there any solution out? I'm active in this threat: https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/threads/mediaportal-wakeup-for-recording.73055/page-4 I'll post my complete logs this evening.
Hi there, is there any solution out? I'm active in this threat...
MediaPortal Version: 1.1 RC1 (1.0.5.25080) MediaPortal Skin: Maya Windows Version: Windows 7 (x64) CPU Type: AMD Opteron 185...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom