MediaPortal 1.1.0 RC 1 & 2 (10 Viewers)

Post issues you found in MediaPortal 1.1.0 RC 1 or 2.
Re: Workaround for "Failed to locate assembly 'Gentle.Framework, Version=1.5.0.29053, THANKS! I was having the "Failed to locate assembly 'Gentle.Framework'" issue trying to get the Schedules Direct and LM Remote KeyMap Channel Changer Plugins to work using RC2 and RC3, but this did the trick. Looks like the Schedules Direct plugin...
Re: Workaround for "Failed to locate assembly 'Gentle.Framework, Version=1.5.0.29053, THANKS! I was having the "Failed to locate...
After upgrading to 1.1.0 RC2, some users are getting the following error (mainly when running TV Server Configuration): As already...
Replies
Views
We appreciate every help we get from the community, but posting incomplete reports is not helpful. This is why all our moderators have the strict order to delete such threads without any warning. Please follow ::the guideline:: to provide us with the info we need to help you. :) :thx:
We appreciate every help we get from the community, but posting incomplete reports is not helpful. This is why all our...
We appreciate every help we get from the community, but posting incomplete reports is not helpful. This is why all our...
Replies
Views
Dear all, It looks as though, with the best will in the world, the process of updating from RC1 to RC2 does not go smoothly for everyone. Rather than having the bug forum clogged with posts about this issue (which the team are working hard to resolve) could I recommend that if you have problems with RC2, before reporting them...
Dear all, It looks as though, with the best will in the world, the process of updating from RC1 to RC2 does not go smoothly for...
Dear all, It looks as though, with the best will in the world, the process of updating from RC1 to RC2 does not go smoothly for...
Replies
Views
Closing this thread: Core.dll - test results have been already gathered Thread gets completely off topic
Closing this thread: Core.dll - test results have been already gathered Thread gets completely off topic
If you have had some playing problems please try this dll before posting bug report. This has some adjustments how graph is created...
Replies
Views
Hello and welcome Wilbour :) It really would be better to start a new thread. I have a suggestion for you: try the ATSC and generic network provider options for the "preferred network provider" setting. http://wiki.team-mediaportal.com/1_MEDIAPORTAL_1/141_Configuration/TV-Server_Configuration/02_TV_Servers#Edit_Tuner_Settings...
Hello and welcome Wilbour :) It really would be better to start a new thread. I have a suggestion for you: try the ATSC and...
I have AverMedia AVerTV Hybrid Volar MAX H826 ATSC USB card. I am running Vista Business 32 bit SP2 and MediaPortal 1.1.0 RC-1...
Replies
Views
Closed thread, original problem is solved and thread is flooding with non-related issues which should be reported in the correct forum (RC3 mostly)
Closed thread, original problem is solved and thread is flooding with non-related issues which should be reported in the correct...
MediaPortal Version: 1.1.0 RC 1 MediaPortal Skin: StreamedMP 0.9.976 Windows Version: Windows 7 Ultimate x86 CPU Type: AMD...
Replies
Views
thanks i will give bluray handler a crack and see if it helps, it does seem random that the subtitles that are PGS are found on some movies and not others, have to do more digging i think.
thanks i will give bluray handler a crack and see if it helps, it does seem random that the subtitles that are PGS are found on...
MediaPortal Version: 1.1.0 RC2 Always Latest SVN MediaPortal Skin: StreamedMP Windows Version: WIN7 Ultimate CPU Type: i7 Core i920...
Replies
Views
AW: Re: AW: XVID AVI Stuttering 1080p/50hz after about 20/25 minutes Yes off course. But its not solving the problem. In his answer, there is the explanation why not. only becouse this stuttering chance the whole! o.s, is no alternative for me. knows anyone if this stuttering-avi-bug is solvend in the new rc6? Greetings...
AW: Re: AW: XVID AVI Stuttering 1080p/50hz after about 20/25 minutes Yes off course. But its not solving the problem. In his...
MediaPortal Version: 1.1 RC1 MediaPortal Skin: Black Glass Windows Version: Windows 7 Home Premium CPU Type: Ahtlon Dual Core...
Replies
Views
XP use SMB netwoking while win vista and 7 use SMB2 which is more suitable for that workaround. So imho in this case your issue related to XP
XP use SMB netwoking while win vista and 7 use SMB2 which is more suitable for that workaround. So imho in this case your issue...
MediaPortal Version: 1.1.0 RC2 MediaPortal Skin: Blue3 Wide Windows Version: Windows XP proff SP3 CPU Type: AMD Athlon 64 x2...
Replies
Views
I know it's been some time since anyone has posted in this forum, but does anyone else get an invalid rar file when trying to open this? I am planning on using MediaPortal 1.8 running on Server 2008r2. Has the MCE remote issues been taken care of with later releases of MP? Thanks in advance.
I know it's been some time since anyone has posted in this forum, but does anyone else get an invalid rar file when trying to open...
I updated my RC1 to RC2 and since then got only few key working on MCE Remote :( Working keys so far: - directions arrows (top...
Replies
Views
I see. Well, it's a fresh install of 1.1.0.0 final in my case.
I see. Well, it's a fresh install of 1.1.0.0 final in my case.
MediaPortal Version: 1.1.0 RC2 Revision:25546 MediaPortal Skin: Blue3 Wide Windows Version: Windows 7 Home Premium 64 bit CPU...
Replies
Views
Hmmmm. I got Mediaportal to see the Anysee DVBC card, using the beta 4 1.19 anysee driver. It tuned channels fine, but of course did not do any decoding of encoded (nan fta) channels. So today I decided to go the DVBlink TV source way, to get the decoding sorted out. Alas.... I: 1. Unconfigured TV server to use the anysee cards...
Hmmmm. I got Mediaportal to see the Anysee DVBC card, using the beta 4 1.19 anysee driver. It tuned channels fine, but of course...
Hello, I have an Anysee E30TC Plus and the only way for us to make it work with MediaPortal is to use MDAPI and Splug.dll . I know...
Replies
Views
Now I reconfigered MP and TVServer to use 192.168.1.67. But errors come again and again. I see that there's an SQLServer error in logs. Actually, in early releases to solve this problem and not to use loopback adaptor I wrote MSSQL$SQLEXPRESS in registery and restarted PC. But if I do it now in 1.1.0* this record is...
Now I reconfigered MP and TVServer to use 192.168.1.67. But errors come again and again. I see that there's an SQLServer error...
MediaPortal Version: MP 1.1 RC 1 MediaPortal Skin: Blue3Wide Windows Version: Windows 7 Ultimate CPU Type: Intel Core2 6400...
Replies
Views
Corrected. See I told you! ;)
Corrected. See I told you! ;)
MediaPortal Version: 1.1.0 RC1 MediaPortal Skin: Blue3Wide Windows Version: Windows 7 Professional 32bit CPU Type: Intel® Atom™...
Replies
Views
This could indeed be the same problem, the logging looks the same.
This could indeed be the same problem, the logging looks the same.
MediaPortal Version: V1.1 RC1 MediaPortal Skin: Blue two wide Windows Version: Windows 7 64 Bit CPU Type: Core 2 Quad HDD: 2x...
Replies
Views
Is there any development on this? I have this problem on 1.1.0 Final. Going back to the old drivers work, but then my tvservice stops responding every now and then, maybe at 00:00 like someone mentioned.
Is there any development on this? I have this problem on 1.1.0 Final. Going back to the old drivers work, but then my tvservice...
MediaPortal Version: RC2 MediaPortal Skin: StreamedMP Windows Version: Windows 7 32bit CPU Type: Intel Core2Duo E7300 HDD: OCZ...
Replies
Views
Installed and right now testing in with RC2. ATM I can't see any glitch, but I can't see any log entry regarding PMT change... so I don't if it's because spanish TDT has stopped changing PMT with no PID changes, or it's just that it's not reflected in log... I'll keep on testing and report any issue. Thanks! EDIT: Ok! I got two pmt...
Installed and right now testing in with RC2. ATM I can't see any glitch, but I can't see any log entry regarding PMT change... so I...
MediaPortal Version: 1.1.0. RC2 MediaPortal Skin: StreamedMP Windows Version: Vista 32bit CPU Type: Core 2 Duo 6550 HDD: 2xWD...
Replies
Views
OK, understandable. Was just thinking if you had precompiled files that fitts to RC1. But never mind, you have more important things to do with MP dev. I don't have so much more information. The logs can be collected I guess since I have not cleared them, if you think it will be useful I will post them later today. When the crash...
OK, understandable. Was just thinking if you had precompiled files that fitts to RC1. But never mind, you have more important...
MediaPortal Version: 1.1.0 RC1 MediaPortal Skin: Blue3Wide Windows Version: Win XP SP3 CPU Type: AMD BE-2350e HDD: 2x 2,5" WD...
Replies
Views
Yes https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/threads/windows-7-half-fullscreen.71785/ http://mantis.team-mediaportal.com/view.php?id=3353 I hope I'm not letting a cat out of the bag, but the plan is to try and fix it for MP 1.3.
Yes https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/threads/windows-7-half-fullscreen.71785/...
MediaPortal Version: 1.1 rc2 MediaPortal Skin: blue3wide Windows Version: 7 CPU Type: AMD 4850e HDD: WesterDigital Memory...
Replies
Views
Hi guys, Finally got back home (been away with work). I had a quick look at the various "developments" that have been going on (Owlroost's dll, new SAF5 SVN, new files to deal with required space for time shifting, ATI 10.4, etc). I quickly applied them to see if they would solve my constant stutter problem (which I had...
Hi guys, Finally got back home (been away with work). I had a quick look at the various "developments" that have been going...
MediaPortal Version: 1.1. RC1 MediaPortal Skin: blue3 wide Windows Version: win xp sp3 CPU Type: amd dual core HDD: SATA 2 500...
Replies
Views
See my post here: Israel DVB-T
See my post here: Israel DVB-T
MediaPortal Version: 1.1 RC1 MediaPortal Skin: N/A Windows Version: N/A CPU Type: N/A HDD: N/A Memory: N/A Motherboard: N/A...
Replies
Views
That's right;)
That's right;)
MediaPortal Version: 1.1.0 RC1 MediaPortal Skin: BlackGlass Windows Version: MS Windows 7 x86 Ultimate CPU Type: AMD Athlon 64...
Replies
Views
Thx Stepko for a try Can someone from TVServer devs look at this ? what is so different about this stream that tvserver can handle this ?? I have about 80 channels and 15 from them don't work. As i mentioned before SMplayer plays everything fine...
Thx Stepko for a try Can someone from TVServer devs look at this ? what is so different about this stream that tvserver can...
MediaPortal Version: 1.1 RC2 (yeah!) MediaPortal Skin: Fidelity Windows Version: Win7 32bit CPU Type: Core Quad 2,33 HDD: WD...
Replies
Views
The fix is for freezing menus (single frame menus were not shown correctly). You don't need the core.dll I added in previous versions of the patch that caused other problems. If you still have problems with the fix, please let me know on which DVD and I try to reproduce it. Logs are not needed as there is no indication in the logs of...
The fix is for freezing menus (single frame menus were not shown correctly). You don't need the core.dll I added in previous...
MediaPortal Version: MP 1.1 RC 1 MediaPortal Skin: MP3 Wide Windows Version: Win 7 64 RTM Ultimate CPU Type: Intel core2 duo...
Replies
Views
re: crash on TV server upgrade RC1=>RC2 Ofc it crashes and we never recommended _anywhere_ that you should uninstall the SQL Server. Because (what you obviously don't know) the MySQL and MS-SQL uninstallers do not remove the database files. And if you do not remove them by hand, then the MySQL installer _will fail_ because there...
re: crash on TV server upgrade RC1=>RC2 Ofc it crashes and we never recommended _anywhere_ that you should uninstall the SQL...
OK, just upgraded from RC1 to RC2 and installer picked up the right settings (ie. upgrade) but crashed during install of TV Server...
Replies
Views
that's enough for that topic. ** thread closed ** Simone
that's enough for that topic. ** thread closed ** Simone
When you try to install 1.1RC1 on Windows Server 2003R2 SP2 x86 the installer stops with the error "Windows XP x64 (Service Pack 2)...
Replies
Views
MacGyverek, its the same for me, the two recordings i tested works in RC 1, hope someone can say what they have done between RC 1 to RC 2 regarding this.
MacGyverek, its the same for me, the two recordings i tested works in RC 1, hope someone can say what they have done between RC 1...
MediaPortal Version: 1.1.0 RC2 (svn 25658) MediaPortal Skin: blue3wide Windows Version: Windows 7 x64 CPU Type: i7 920 HDD...
Replies
Views
Ok, will try that and report back. I uninstalled AVG on both systems (I run multi-seat) and reinstalled RC1 at the same time, the problem was on the TVServer end because I reinstalled the client and removed AVG on my media system first, but I cannot 100% confirm it was AVG on my server causing the problem since I reinstaleld the TV...
Ok, will try that and report back. I uninstalled AVG on both systems (I run multi-seat) and reinstalled RC1 at the same time, the...
MediaPortal Version: MP 1.1 RC1 MediaPortal Skin: Blue 3 W Windows Version: Windows 7 Danish CPU Type: Intel q8200 HDD...
Replies
Views
After installing MP 1.1.0 RC1 I had the same issues. Couldnt play xvid or divx files. I uninstalled SAF and then reinstalled SAF and everything started working fine. The only issue I am having now is MP will crash after watching several tv episodes or switching to Moving Pictures and starting a movie. I will start MP right back...
After installing MP 1.1.0 RC1 I had the same issues. Couldnt play xvid or divx files. I uninstalled SAF and then reinstalled SAF...
I installed Media Portal 1.1.0 RC1 today. Reinstalled SAF4.00 RC1 to reset all codecs. MKV files play back fine but I am unable to...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 [fixed] Diseqc problem DE
this sounds quite strange for me :o but anyway :sorry: that I did not understand this before and :thx: for the explanation. BR MaxT
this sounds quite strange for me :o but anyway :sorry: that I did not understand this before and :thx: for the explanation...
MediaPortal Version: 1.1.0 RC2 MediaPortal Skin: Default, PurevisionHD Blue Windows Version: Win7 x64 CPU Type: Intel Core 2 Duo...
Replies
Views
The 'ugly way as you call it does not even work anymore in the 1.1.0 RC1 release for speeds higher than 2x. With the core.dll that -Manfred- offered here, the ff/rew works again. If this core.dll will/can be added in de upcomming RC2 than I guess this Topic can get a [FIXED]
The 'ugly way as you call it does not even work anymore in the 1.1.0 RC1 release for speeds higher than 2x. With the core.dll that...
[TV-Server Version:MediaPortal TV-Server 1.1 RC1 MediaPortal Version:MediaPortal 1.1 RC1 MediaPortal Skin: blue wide Windows...
Replies
Views
Tried the one from 27-02-2010. It did not fix the problem for me :-( /Soeren
Tried the one from 27-02-2010. It did not fix the problem for me :-( /Soeren
Hi, clean install of MP1.1RC1 With CoreAVC hd codec when zap from sd to hd i see some frames of HD channel (slow motion) and...
Replies
Views
Please keep the posts on topic. Thank you. Simone
Please keep the posts on topic. Thank you. Simone
TV-Server Version: 1.1.0 RC-1 rev25080 MediaPortal Version: 1.1.0 RC-1 rev25080 MediaPortal Skin: BleazleWide Windows Version...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom