MediaPortal 1.1.0 RC 1 & 2 (18 Viewers)

Post issues you found in MediaPortal 1.1.0 RC 1 or 2.
AW: MP Freeze on first Tune in Multi Seat Ok found the channel. What did you mean with, you need an TS Dump, did you mean that i record some minutes of this channel ? :S
AW: MP Freeze on first Tune in Multi Seat Ok found the channel. What did you mean with, you need an TS Dump, did you mean that...
MediaPortal Version: 1.1.0 RC 1 MediaPortal Skin: Streamed MP Windows Version: Win 7 (Main Client) / Win Server 2008 x64 Std (TV...
Replies
Views
UPDATE: Codec issues; Uninstall SAF, HAALI, XVID everything Install Haali Media Splitter, enable for AVI Install FFDHSOW Tryouts Enable in FFDshow for you files. And also using PDVD 8/9 for DVD and H.264
UPDATE: Codec issues; Uninstall SAF, HAALI, XVID everything Install Haali Media Splitter, enable for AVI Install FFDHSOW...
MediaPortal Version: 1.1 RC1 MediaPortal Skin: Maya Windows Version: XP PRO SP3 CPU Type: AMD 64X2 5200 HDD: Seagate 1tb...
Replies
Views
After installing MP 1.1.0 RC1 I had the same issues. Couldnt play xvid or divx files. I uninstalled SAF and then reinstalled SAF and everything started working fine. The only issue I am having now is MP will crash after watching several tv episodes or switching to Moving Pictures and starting a movie. I will start MP right back...
After installing MP 1.1.0 RC1 I had the same issues. Couldnt play xvid or divx files. I uninstalled SAF and then reinstalled SAF...
I installed Media Portal 1.1.0 RC1 today. Reinstalled SAF4.00 RC1 to reset all codecs. MKV files play back fine but I am unable to...
Replies
Views
Closed thread, original problem is solved and thread is flooding with non-related issues which should be reported in the correct forum (RC3 mostly)
Closed thread, original problem is solved and thread is flooding with non-related issues which should be reported in the correct...
MediaPortal Version: 1.1.0 RC 1 MediaPortal Skin: StreamedMP 0.9.976 Windows Version: Windows 7 Ultimate x86 CPU Type: AMD...
Replies
Views
Hi, I did that before because morpheus_xx told me as I had a Graph can't be build error before and yes, that did the trick with the Graph problem and then the stream error occured. So now I spent my night debugging this and found a simple solution. I checked the logs again and again and then I realised that there are 2 positions...
Hi, I did that before because morpheus_xx told me as I had a Graph can't be build error before and yes, that did the trick with...
MediaPortal Version: 1.1.0 RC1 MediaPortal Skin: X-Face 1.9 Windows Version: Windows XP (32bit) SP3 CPU Type: AMD Athlon AM2 X64...
Replies
Views
Re: AW: Last.fm not working That is you and tourettes who want free subscriptions :) Would pay for them for the good work you have both put in if I had a job ;) Anyway back home now and confirmed this was user error :wtf: I did initially think I had just put in the wrong password so double checked. Problem was my last.fm...
Re: AW: Last.fm not working That is you and tourettes who want free subscriptions :) Would pay for them for the good work you...
This happend within last few weeks (was not working in last SVN and possibly earlier) Basically just enter last.fm screen and...
Replies
Views
already fixed in svn. :thx: for reporting. Simone
already fixed in svn. :thx: for reporting. Simone
Getting an error just opening up clean installed of 1.1 RC1. Looks like from error.log it is trying to connect to a SQLServer...
Replies
Views
Re: stopping live TV on one client -> all live streams freezes (linkage scanner relat I'll try your streamingServer.dll and report back. cu EDIT: arion_p Tested it and with your streamingserver.dll the error is gone. I can't reproduce this error anymore. Thx gemx Seems to be no problem with the linkage scanner. I took a look...
Re: stopping live TV on one client -> all live streams freezes (linkage scanner relat I'll try your streamingServer.dll and...
MediaPortal Version: MP 1.1.0 MediaPortal Skin: BlackGlass Windows Version: XP / Win7 both home and prof CPU Type: AMD DC 4600+...
Replies
Views
i installed from scratch, left all settings/plugins at default and it still happens.
i installed from scratch, left all settings/plugins at default and it still happens.
MediaPortal Version: 1.0.5.25080 MediaPortal Skin: blue3wide Windows Version: 7 CPU Type: 2,5 Intel core 2 duo Memory: 3gig...
Replies
Views
Marked as "no bug". No need to delete, as it might be helpful for others ;)
Marked as "no bug". No need to delete, as it might be helpful for others ;)
Never had this issue before. It takes 15 seconds to start the playback of a channel, and it takes 5 seconds to stop livetv...
Replies
Views
AW: Problem with some AVI files Thank you very much! The registry tweak also fixed the .avi problem here. Thanatos :thx:
AW: Problem with some AVI files Thank you very much! The registry tweak also fixed the .avi problem here. Thanatos :thx:
MediaPortal Version: 1.1.0 RC1 MediaPortal Skin: Blue3Wide, X-Factor Windows Version: WIN7 X64 CPU Type: AMD X2 4850e HDD...
Replies
Views
Tried the one from 27-02-2010. It did not fix the problem for me :-( /Soeren
Tried the one from 27-02-2010. It did not fix the problem for me :-( /Soeren
Hi, clean install of MP1.1RC1 With CoreAVC hd codec when zap from sd to hd i see some frames of HD channel (slow motion) and...
Replies
Views
I agree that these dropped frames is not a bug. The heavy snow is gone, and today I have no dropped frames, and the TV-signal is now improved (signal quality like 70-90). But I still have very slow channel change, I hope you will look into this. I have made a new thread and provided logs, where I change channels...
I agree that these dropped frames is not a bug. The heavy snow is gone, and today I have no dropped frames, and the TV-signal...
MediaPortal Version: RC1 MediaPortal Skin: blue w Windows Version: WIN 7 DANISH CPU Type: Intel q8200 HDD: Memory: 4 gb...
Replies
Views
I can confirm your findings, lets see if anything improves with RC2, but I fear this may just be a limitation of MP1's directx useage, so has always existed to some extent with resizing video. Lets see if tourettes confirms this ;)
I can confirm your findings, lets see if anything improves with RC2, but I fear this may just be a limitation of MP1's directx...
When in window mode: if I'm going to resize window with the mouse mediaportal switches in Fullscreenmode. With the keys 'alt'...
Replies
Views
AW: 3 problems with MiniDisplay Plugin MediaPortal Version: MP1.1.0 RC1 MediaPortal Skin: Maya Windows Version: Windows 7 x86 Ultimate CPU Type: AMD Athlon II X2 235e HDD: Samsung EcoGreen HD103UI 1TB Memory: 4GB DDR3-1333 Motherboard: Gigabyte GA-MA785GMT-UD2H Video Card: onboard Radeon HD4200 Video Card Driver: Catalyst...
AW: 3 problems with MiniDisplay Plugin MediaPortal Version: MP1.1.0 RC1 MediaPortal Skin: Maya Windows Version: Windows 7 x86...
MediaPortal Version: MP1.1.0 BETA 1 SVN 24975 MediaPortal Skin: blue3wide and Maya Windows Version: Windows 7 x86 Ultimate CPU...
Replies
Views
AW: DVB-S Radio problems after S3 resume MediaPortal Version: MP1.1.0 RC1 MediaPortal Skin: Maya Windows Version: Windows 7 x86 Ultimate CPU Type: AMD Athlon II X2 235e HDD: Samsung EcoGreen HD103UI 1TB Memory: 4GB DDR3-1333 Motherboard: Gigabyte GA-MA785GMT-UD2H Video Card: onboard Radeon HD4200 Video Card Driver: Catalyst...
AW: DVB-S Radio problems after S3 resume MediaPortal Version: MP1.1.0 RC1 MediaPortal Skin: Maya Windows Version: Windows 7 x86...
MediaPortal Version: MP1.1.0 BETA 1 SVN 24975 MediaPortal Skin: maya + blue3wide Windows Version: Windows 7 x86 Ultimate CPU...
Replies
Views
Sorry couldn't respond. Have been sick.... I sold the theatron and bought a Prodigy Hifi 7.1 Problems are solved.
Sorry couldn't respond. Have been sick.... I sold the theatron and bought a Prodigy Hifi 7.1 Problems are solved.
MediaPortal Version: SVN Revision:24975 MediaPortal Skin: Blue wide Windows Version: Windows 7 Prof. CPU Type: AMD AM2+ 4000...
Replies
Views
Closed, not a proper bugreport.
Closed, not a proper bugreport.
MediaPortal Version: 1.0.4.24975 MediaPortal Skin: Blue3 Windows Version: Windows 7 Home CPU Type: AMD Athlon Dual Core 4850e...
Replies
Views
See: 0002762: Volumecontrol for master volume does not work in windows 7 - MediaPortal Bugtracker
See: 0002762: Volumecontrol for master volume does not work in windows 7 - MediaPortal Bugtracker
When the volume settings are set to "Scale: Vista", "Control: Master Volume" Mediaportal fails to adjust the volume when hitting...
Replies
Views
More likely it is an issue with the TsReader / Seeking / GOP splicing. Ambass is working on that.
More likely it is an issue with the TsReader / Seeking / GOP splicing. Ambass is working on that.
When changing channels via the Channel menu option the previous channel will replay from when TV was first switched on up to the...
Replies
Views
Re: AW: PMT Issues - Can only tune channels from single frequency Can't remember which ones I can tune but there weren't many. Most of the channels don't work. I think it's in the logs somewhere because I did the timeshift test on all channels. It's not a real problem for me since I manually added the transponders to the welho...
Re: AW: PMT Issues - Can only tune channels from single frequency Can't remember which ones I can tune but there weren't many...
MediaPortal Version: 1.1.0 SVN24669 MediaPortal Skin: Blue3wide Windows Version: Windows 7 Ultimate x64 CPU Type: AMD Athlon 64...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom