MediaPortal 1.1.0 RC 1 & 2 (17 Viewers)

Post issues you found in MediaPortal 1.1.0 RC 1 or 2.
Is this fixed?
Is this fixed?
MediaPortal Version: 1.1 RC Latest Svn+ Own patches MediaPortal Skin: Blue3Wide Windows Version: Windows 7 32Bit(finally this is...
Replies
Views
You did notice that the card with Prio=1 is _not_ the card with the highest priority? It is actually the lowest a card can have. Here ony my rig (4 Tv-Cards || dvb-s, dvb-s2, dvb-t), the channeltune-mechanism is working correctly and takes priorities into account.
You did notice that the card with Prio=1 is _not_ the card with the highest priority? It is actually the lowest a card can have...
Tonight I found that the TV server does not use the cards in order of priority, I suspect that is related to this...
Replies
Views
Hi MP I'm new here so please advise me if this is the wrong place to put my problem. First, my regards to what you are doing her in the MP Team – it is a great initiative - thank you for that. BUT …. I have problems when doing the radio scanning with the MediaPortal TV-Server I have a clean win 7 Ultimate: After...
Hi MP I'm new here so please advise me if this is the wrong place to put my problem. First, my regards to what you are doing...
Hi MP I'm new here so please advise me if this is the wrong place to put my problem. First, my regards to what you are doing...
Replies
Views
No it's a bug... I make something that I want make since 2 weeks : "Format C:" So after a ultra clean install of windows 7, just windows, hardware drivers & Mediaportal this is the result : I use a Zalman HD160XT Plus (::: Zalman, leading the world of Quiet Computing Solutions :::) so the TV is on second screen. If I run...
No it's a bug... I make something that I want make since 2 weeks : "Format C:" So after a ultra clean install of windows 7, just...
MediaPortal Version: 1.1.0 svn 25130 MediaPortal Skin: Black & White 1080 v1.3 Windows Version: Windows 7 Hi, before the RC1 I...
Replies
Views
This problem hasn't re-occurred in the 6 weeks since my last post, so unless there's a clue in the original logs I posted I guess we'll never know what was causing it. I've upgraded to RC2 today anyway, so whatever caused it might have been fixed in that.
This problem hasn't re-occurred in the 6 weeks since my last post, so unless there's a clue in the original logs I posted I guess...
MediaPortal Version: v1.1.0 RC1 MediaPortal Skin: Blue3Wide Windows Version: XP Pro SP3 CPU Type: P4 2.8Ghz Northwood HDD...
Replies
Views
MediaPortal Version: 1.1.RC1 MediaPortal Skin: Blue-3 Windows Version: WinXP-SP3 CPU Type: Intel Core 2 Duo E8400 3.0GHz HDD: WD 1000Gb Memory: 2x1024 DDR2 Motherboard: ASUS P5K premium Video Card: ASUS EN9600GT Silent/HTDI 512 Video Card Driver: 196.21 Sound Card: internal MPEG2 Video Codec: Cyberlink Video/SP Decoder (PDVD 8) MPEG2...
MediaPortal Version: 1.1.RC1 MediaPortal Skin: Blue-3 Windows Version: WinXP-SP3 CPU Type: Intel Core 2 Duo E8400 3.0GHz HDD: WD...
MediaPortal Version: 1.1.RC1 MediaPortal Skin: Blue-3 Windows Version: WinXP-SP3 CPU Type: Intel Core 2 Duo E8400 3.0GHz HDD: WD...
Replies
Views
Hi :) Not that I am aware of. Think your only option is to map the old recording folder as one of your video shares.
Hi :) Not that I am aware of. Think your only option is to map the old recording folder as one of your video shares.
I have my system up and running now (with regards to the TV part - which is the most important). Besides the problem about the...
Replies
Views
Hi, I run MediaPortal in Client/Server config, where my Server is a Intel i7 CPU with 8 GB RAM and 100MBit/s Ethernet LAN, my client is an AMD x2 5600 with 2GB RAM, ATI Radeon HD2600XT. Since the RC1 I see the following behaviour when switching to an HD channel (e.g. ZDF in Germany) only: After startup of MP I go to TV. Then...
Hi, I run MediaPortal in Client/Server config, where my Server is a Intel i7 CPU with 8 GB RAM and 100MBit/s Ethernet LAN, my...
Hi, I run MediaPortal in Client/Server config, where my Server is a Intel i7 CPU with 8 GB RAM and 100MBit/s Ethernet LAN, my...
Replies
Views
Hi there, when my htpc wakes up it looses the connection to the tvserver. I had this with RC1 and RC2 Here are the logs and the timestamp for the problem is around 2010-04-15 16:00:36.747272 Can someone help me :thx:
Hi there, when my htpc wakes up it looses the connection to the tvserver. I had this with RC1 and RC2 Here are the logs and the...
Hi there, when my htpc wakes up it looses the connection to the tvserver. I had this with RC1 and RC2 Here are the logs and the...
Replies
Views
MediaPortal Version: RC1.1.0 MediaPortal Skin: blue3-wide Windows Version: XP SP3 CPU Type: AMD Athlon 7750 HDD: WDC WD10EADS (1TByte) Memory: DDR2 Kingston 4GByte Motherboard: ASUS M3N78-EM Video Card: on Board NVIDIA GeForce 8300 Video Card Driver: 191.07 Sound Card: Realtek HD Audio Sound Card AC3: SPDIF Sound Card...
MediaPortal Version: RC1.1.0 MediaPortal Skin: blue3-wide Windows Version: XP SP3 CPU Type: AMD Athlon 7750 HDD: WDC WD10EADS...
MediaPortal Version: RC1.1.0 MediaPortal Skin: blue3-wide Windows Version: XP SP3 CPU Type: AMD Athlon 7750 HDD: WDC WD10EADS...
Replies
Views
Thanks I found it now
Thanks I found it now
I am looking for the repository of 1.1 RC1 but cannot find this one? :S Browsing sourceforge SCM repository of mediaportal only...
Replies
Views
MediaPortal Version: MP RC1.1 MediaPortal Skin: X-Factor, Blue3 Wide Windows Version: Windows7 CPU Type: CPU AMD X4 9600 2.3GHz HDD: Maxtor 1TB Memory: A-DATA 2x 2GB Motherboard: GIGABYTE GA-MA74GM Video Card: SAPPHIRE 100255HDMI HD4670 Video Card Driver: Sound Card: On Motherboard Sound Card AC3: Sound Card Driver: 1...
MediaPortal Version: MP RC1.1 MediaPortal Skin: X-Factor, Blue3 Wide Windows Version: Windows7 CPU Type: CPU AMD X4 9600 2.3GHz...
MediaPortal Version: MP RC1.1 MediaPortal Skin: X-Factor, Blue3 Wide Windows Version: Windows7 CPU Type: CPU AMD X4 9600 2.3GHz...
Replies
Views
MediaPortal Version: 1.1 RC Latest Svn+ Own patches MediaPortal Skin: Blue3Wide Windows Version: Windows 7 32Bit(finally this is main htpc Os) :-) CPU Type: Intel Core 2 Duo E6400 HDD: Seagate 320 & WD 500 GB Memory: DDR2 2GB Motherboard: Asus B5P Video Card: NVidia Gf 8400 GS(G98 new chip) Video Card Driver: NVidia 195.37...
MediaPortal Version: 1.1 RC Latest Svn+ Own patches MediaPortal Skin: Blue3Wide Windows Version: Windows 7 32Bit(finally this is...
Replies
Views
MediaPortal Version: 1.1 RC1 MediaPortal Skin: Black Glass Nova Windows Version: Win7 Enterprise US CPU Type: Intel Core2 6320 1.86Ghz HDD: Intel x25-v 40GB Memory: 4GB DDR2 800Mhz Motherboard: Asus P5QL-EM Video Card: Nvidia 8800 water cooled Video Card Driver: 196.21 Sound Card: Realtek HD audio Sound Card AC3: Sound Card Driver...
MediaPortal Version: 1.1 RC1 MediaPortal Skin: Black Glass Nova Windows Version: Win7 Enterprise US CPU Type: Intel Core2 6320...
MediaPortal Version: 1.1 RC1 MediaPortal Skin: Black Glass Nova Windows Version: Win7 Enterprise US CPU Type: Intel Core2 6320...
Replies
Views
HI All I am currently running RC1 on 2 machines and have tried over the last 2 days to install RC2 on both machines without any luck. I really dont understand this as i run the installer but can only get to the part where it checks for a internet connection and fails. This happens on both machines. I have tried to install...
HI All I am currently running RC1 on 2 machines and have tried over the last 2 days to install RC2 on both machines without any...
HI All I am currently running RC1 on 2 machines and have tried over the last 2 days to install RC2 on both machines without any...
Replies
Views
MediaPortal Version: 1.1.RC2 MediaPortal Skin: Blue-3 Windows Version: WinXP-SP3 CPU Type: Intel Core 2 Duo E8400 3.0GHz HDD: WD 1000Gb Memory: 2x1024 DDR2 Motherboard: ASUS P5K premium Video Card: ASUS EN9600GT Silent/HTDI 512 Video Card Driver: 196.21 Sound Card: internal MPEG2 Video Codec: Cyberlink Video/SP Decoder (PDVD...
MediaPortal Version: 1.1.RC2 MediaPortal Skin: Blue-3 Windows Version: WinXP-SP3 CPU Type: Intel Core 2 Duo E8400 3.0GHz HDD...
MediaPortal Version: 1.1.RC2 MediaPortal Skin: Blue-3 Windows Version: WinXP-SP3 CPU Type: Intel Core 2 Duo E8400 3.0GHz HDD...
Replies
Views
Considerably easier if you provide logs as required. We don't even know what view you are using (presumably filmstrip?) or skin. Mark
Considerably easier if you provide logs as required. We don't even know what view you are using (presumably filmstrip?) or skin...
Not sure where to put this request/question. When I scroll through my album covers lets say from left to right. The album in the...
Replies
Views
As you are using Windows 7, please go in configuration and select "EVR" insead of VMR9. Simone
As you are using Windows 7, please go in configuration and select "EVR" insead of VMR9. Simone
MediaPortal Version 1.1 RC1: MediaPortal Skin: Windows Version 7: AMD X2 5600+: 2X HDD samsung 1T: 2GB: Gigabyte...
Replies
Views
re: MP 1.1.0 RC1: Canceling "Active Recording" -> confirmation dialog missing Thanks! :-)
re: MP 1.1.0 RC1: Canceling "Active Recording" -> confirmation dialog missing Thanks! :-)
Hi Everyone, if I cancel a running recording in TV -> "Active Recordings". the recording stops immediately - without asking if...
Replies
Views
The EPG got some user-unfriendly behaviors when using a mouse Program Guide Screen: every mouse movement resets the current selected item, even when not hovering a selectable item. example: put mouse down to right bottom corner. select a show with remote/keyboard or mouse wheel. move the mouse just 1mm. -this affects navigation with...
The EPG got some user-unfriendly behaviors when using a mouse Program Guide Screen: every mouse movement resets the current...
The EPG got some user-unfriendly behaviors when using a mouse Program Guide Screen: every mouse movement resets the current...
Replies
Views
Please post full logs (both MP & TVServer)
Please post full logs (both MP & TVServer)
MediaPortal Version: 1.1.0 RC1 MediaPortal Skin: Blue3Wide Windows Version: WinXP SP3 CPU Type: AMD BE-2350 (Fanless) HDD: OCZ...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom