MediaPortal 1.1.0 RC 1 & 2 (16 Viewers)

Post issues you found in MediaPortal 1.1.0 RC 1 or 2.
MrHipp reimplemented parts of the fix and included some workarounds to fix it. It was believed to be working, but perhaps not completely on all systems. Create a proper bug report, and if you get no response on that send me a PM, and I will make sure to take a look.
MrHipp reimplemented parts of the fix and included some workarounds to fix it. It was believed to be working, but perhaps not...
MediaPortal Version: 1.1.0 RC2 MediaPortal Skin: StreamedMP Windows Version: Win7 Ultimate 64 CPU Type: AMD BE-2350e HDD: 2x 2,5"...
Replies
Views
Thanks, I unticked "Prefer AC3-sound" under TV configuration and now the Volume control works. As per design with SPDIF passthrough, Keep up the good work! Looking forward to RC2. kind regards Melstig
Thanks, I unticked "Prefer AC3-sound" under TV configuration and now the Volume control works. As per design with SPDIF...
MediaPortal Version: v1.0.5.25080 MediaPortal Skin: Blue3 Wide Windows Version: Windows XP SP3 + Latest Windows Update CPU Type...
Replies
Views
Ok, I have tested this on a number of skins including blue3, and blue3wide. I have been using it for a while. I have seen no ill effects, and longer text entry capabilities...
Ok, I have tested this on a number of skins including blue3, and blue3wide. I have been using it for a while. I have seen no ill...
MediaPortal Version: 1.1 RC1 MediaPortal Skin: ANY Windows Version: win7 but reproduceable on any CPU Type: intel e8400 HDD: 1...
Replies
Views
Uh... After changing the instant play option everything is fine. Thx! :ooops: I would never have thought that the dialog shows me YouTube videos... solved no bug can be closed :)
Uh... After changing the instant play option everything is fine. Thx! :ooops: I would never have thought that the dialog shows me...
I'm unable to use the "1" key on my Windows MCE Remote or on the keyboard in Videotext. After pressing the "1" key on my remote or...
Replies
Views
MediaPortal Version: 1.1.RC1 MediaPortal Skin: Blue-3 Windows Version: WinXP-SP3 CPU Type: Intel Core 2 Duo E8400 3.0GHz HDD: WD 1000Gb Memory: 2x1024 DDR2 Motherboard: ASUS P5K premium Video Card: ASUS EN9600GT Silent/HTDI 512 Video Card Driver: 196.21 Sound Card: internal MPEG2 Video Codec: Cyberlink Video/SP Decoder (PDVD 8) MPEG2...
MediaPortal Version: 1.1.RC1 MediaPortal Skin: Blue-3 Windows Version: WinXP-SP3 CPU Type: Intel Core 2 Duo E8400 3.0GHz HDD: WD...
MediaPortal Version: 1.1.RC1 MediaPortal Skin: Blue-3 Windows Version: WinXP-SP3 CPU Type: Intel Core 2 Duo E8400 3.0GHz HDD: WD...
Replies
Views
Registered for RC3: https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/mediaportal-1-1-0-rc-3-519/video-errors-error-log-after-stopping-video-82672/
Registered for RC3: https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/mediaportal-1-1-0-rc-3-519/video-errors-error-log-after-stopping-video-82672/
MediaPortal Version: 1.1.RC2 MediaPortal Skin: Blue-3 Windows Version: WinXP-SP3 CPU Type: Intel Core 2 Duo E8400 3.0GHz HDD...
Replies
Views
MediaPortal Version: 1.1.0 RC2 Newest SVN (Self Compiled) MediaPortal Skin: X-Face 1.9 Windows Version: Windows XP (32bit) SP3 CPU Type: AMD Athlon AM2 X64 6000+ HDD: Samsung 2TB SATA II Memory: 2GB DDR2 Motherboard: Asus M3N78 PRO Video Card: GForce 9500 GT Video Card Driver: 195.62 Sound Card: Realtek HD Sound Card AC3...
MediaPortal Version: 1.1.0 RC2 Newest SVN (Self Compiled) MediaPortal Skin: X-Face 1.9 Windows Version: Windows XP (32bit) SP3...
MediaPortal Version: 1.1.0 RC2 Newest SVN (Self Compiled) MediaPortal Skin: X-Face 1.9 Windows Version: Windows XP (32bit) SP3...
Replies
Views
Using DVD43 does not solve it. I still have freezes in DVD menu. Anyway there is another thread here discussing this issue. Seems more people have problems.
Using DVD43 does not solve it. I still have freezes in DVD menu. Anyway there is another thread here discussing this issue. Seems...
Hi, I'm having a problem with MediaPortal 1.1.0 RC1 playing back DVD's and I was hoping someone might be able to lend a hand...
Replies
Views
yup sorry about that forgot, i wil make a clean instal now and try agian. tnx and greets jeremy found the problem tvseries and moving pictures had incomplete databases and scant my network like crazy thats what caused it its all good all the time
yup sorry about that forgot, i wil make a clean instal now and try agian. tnx and greets jeremy found the problem tvseries...
hey there every time i start up the rc1 i get a very high memory load and can not find out wy logs and printscreen are attached...
Replies
Views
Sorry couldn't respond. Have been sick.... I sold the theatron and bought a Prodigy Hifi 7.1 Problems are solved.
Sorry couldn't respond. Have been sick.... I sold the theatron and bought a Prodigy Hifi 7.1 Problems are solved.
MediaPortal Version: SVN Revision:24975 MediaPortal Skin: Blue wide Windows Version: Windows 7 Prof. CPU Type: AMD AM2+ 4000...
Replies
Views
Hi, I can confirm the same happening with my setup. When the wife is watching DVB-S2, I can watch any channel on DVB-S2 or DVB-S (on laptop). But when I switch to DVB-T, the DVB-S2 freezes. When I stop watching on laptop, and DVB-S2 is stopped (loose your timeshift buffer) you can watch DVB-S2 again. DVB-S2 card is TBS6981 DVB-T...
Hi, I can confirm the same happening with my setup. When the wife is watching DVB-S2, I can watch any channel on DVB-S2 or DVB-S...
MediaPortal Version: 1.1.0 RC2 (rev25546) MediaPortal Skin: default Windows Version: Windows 7 Professional CPU Type: Intel...
Replies
Views
For Windows7 you must select Wave. We don't have the time and wish to recode all the volume handler in MP1. :sorry: BTW, if you enable upmixing there is a glitch during loading of volume option. Going to fix itfor RC2. Simone
For Windows7 you must select Wave. We don't have the time and wish to recode all the volume handler in MP1. :sorry: BTW, if you...
[TV-Server Version:MediaPortal TV-Server 1.1.0 RC1 MediaPortal Version:MediaPortal 1.1.0 RC1 MediaPortal Skin: blue3wide Windows...
Replies
Views
I just moved to 1.1.0_RC-1 and CC problem is my biggest disappointment. To display North American closed captions I used Core CC Parser in post processing and with the latest SVN it worked for ATSC signal without any problem until I installed 1.1.0_RC-1. With 1.1.0_RC-1 no closed captions at all, and I am pretty sure I have same...
I just moved to 1.1.0_RC-1 and CC problem is my biggest disappointment. To display North American closed captions I used Core CC...
MediaPortal Version: 1.1.0 RC1 MediaPortal Skin: Blue3Wide Windows Version: WinXP SP3 CPU Type: Atom 230 HDD: Memory: 1GB...
Replies
Views
Jay, I tried the dll from you post and it didn't work. I know 2008R2 is not supported but it has worked in the past with no problem. 2008R2 is just a version of win7 without BDA support. And i installed the BDA support using a BDA package.
Jay, I tried the dll from you post and it didn't work. I know 2008R2 is not supported but it has worked in the past with no...
MediaPortal Version: 1.10RC1 MediaPortal Skin: Windows Version: Server 2008R2 CPU Type: Athlon 4400e HDD: Memory: 4GB...
Replies
Views
Where are the installer logs? I suspect that they have been overwritten as I have done a successfull re-installation. The uninstaller was definitely where the error message said it should have been, and I could run it from that location after the failed uninstallation. I noted also that it thought 1.1.0 RC1 was installed, which it...
Where are the installer logs? I suspect that they have been overwritten as I have done a successfull re-installation. The...
MediaPortal Version: 1.0.2 (no SVN) MediaPortal Skin: StreamedMP Windows Version: Windows XP SP3 CPU Type: Intel Core2 Duo 3GHZ...
Replies
Views
Edit: Ugh, I didn't search hard enough to find the fix. I apologize in advance. If anyone was wondering how to fix this, this is what I found in the following thread, response posted by edsche: InfoService v1.32 - 5 day weather/Feeds/Twitter on basic home [04-01-2010] *PLANNING* ---- Original Post ---- I keep getting the...
Edit: Ugh, I didn't search hard enough to find the fix. I apologize in advance. If anyone was wondering how to fix this, this is...
Hi there, when i choose a city for weather i get an unhandled exception error at startup, something to do with date format. I...
Replies
Views
Totally off-topic ofcourse. Ghehehe... What you write is 100% true ofcourse. Alas the fact of life is 80% of the people in the world are not aware of this (or dont care). It is always difficult to write a text without calling an emotional response. In 1-on-1 verbal discussions it is difficult enough not to misunderstand eachother...
Totally off-topic ofcourse. Ghehehe... What you write is 100% true ofcourse. Alas the fact of life is 80% of the people in the...
MediaPortal Version: MP 1.1 Beta MediaPortal Skin: Blue3 Wide Windows Version: Vista SP1 CPU Type: Intel Core 2 Duo E6750 775...
Replies
Views
Ok and thanks, then I understand this new behaviour. br Melstig
Ok and thanks, then I understand this new behaviour. br Melstig
MediaPortal Version: v1.0.4.24553 MediaPortal Skin: Blue3 Wide Windows Version: Windows XP SP3 + Latest Windows Update CPU Type...
Replies
Views
great! It's in svn- 0002880: Unable to tune same ATSC channel/subchannel consecutively - MediaPortal Bugtracker /gibman
great! It's in svn- 0002880: Unable to tune same ATSC channel/subchannel consecutively - MediaPortal Bugtracker /gibman
MediaPortal Version: 1.1.0 RC2 MediaPortal Skin: Default Windows Version: Windows 7 64-bit CPU Type: AMD Phenom II X3 710 HDD...
Replies
Views
After installing MP 1.1.0 RC1 I had the same issues. Couldnt play xvid or divx files. I uninstalled SAF and then reinstalled SAF and everything started working fine. The only issue I am having now is MP will crash after watching several tv episodes or switching to Moving Pictures and starting a movie. I will start MP right back...
After installing MP 1.1.0 RC1 I had the same issues. Couldnt play xvid or divx files. I uninstalled SAF and then reinstalled SAF...
I installed Media Portal 1.1.0 RC1 today. Reinstalled SAF4.00 RC1 to reset all codecs. MKV files play back fine but I am unable to...
Replies
Views
Now fixed in SVN thanks to Manfred. Mark
Now fixed in SVN thanks to Manfred. Mark
MediaPortal Version: 1.1.0 RC1 MediaPortal Skin: StreamedMP Windows Version: Windows 7 Ultimate 32-bit CPU Type: AMD Phenom...
Replies
Views
Hello, i am currently bussy with a complete reinstall of my HTPC, and RC-3 is the version too install. Also i go back to vista because win7 64bit is giving me a lot stability problems. i hope that my problems are over, but i think dvb-c support is in my region (kabel noord) poor. i hope that there is somone who can help me...
Hello, i am currently bussy with a complete reinstall of my HTPC, and RC-3 is the version too install. Also i go back to vista...
MediaPortal Version: 1.1.0 RC2 MediaPortal Skin: Black & White Windows Version: Windows 7 64 Home CPU Type: AMD 3Ghz. duo core...
Replies
Views
HI All I am currently running RC1 on 2 machines and have tried over the last 2 days to install RC2 on both machines without any luck. I really dont understand this as i run the installer but can only get to the part where it checks for a internet connection and fails. This happens on both machines. I have tried to install...
HI All I am currently running RC1 on 2 machines and have tried over the last 2 days to install RC2 on both machines without any...
HI All I am currently running RC1 on 2 machines and have tried over the last 2 days to install RC2 on both machines without any...
Replies
Views
the haali splitter is no issue, it never was in this case. I didn't realize you COULD delete from explorer, but I do know tsreader.ax is locking ts files for some reason.
the haali splitter is no issue, it never was in this case. I didn't realize you COULD delete from explorer, but I do know...
MediaPortal Version: v1.1.0 RC1 MediaPortal Skin: Blue3Wide Windows Version: XP Pro SP3 CPU Type: P4 2.8Ghz Northwood HDD...
Replies
Views
Re: AW: Unable to connect to database Hi. Yes u are right. :thx: Indead i could not reach the server with ping using the hostname. And when i added the name of the server to the hosts file the problem was gone. Thx a lot. Jac
Re: AW: Unable to connect to database Hi. Yes u are right. :thx: Indead i could not reach the server with ping using the...
TV-Server MediaPortal Version: 1.1.0.RC1 (server and client) MediaPortal Skin: Windows Version: Windows 7 Ultimate (Dutch) CPU...
Replies
Views
Seems like it is: https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/mediaportal-1-1-0-rc-1-496/import-channels-results-duplicates-78352/
Seems like it is: https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/mediaportal-1-1-0-rc-1-496/import-channels-results-duplicates-78352/
MediaPortal Version: 1.1.0 RC1 MediaPortal Skin: blue3d Windows Version: XP SP3 HUN CPU Type: Core 2 Duo 2.2GHz HDD: WD 1.5TB...
Replies
Views
same is hang ,i try 1.10rc1..my EPG if setup chinese is hang , 2010-03-04 19:28:43.872822 [(21)]: ***** SIGNAL LEVEL: 80, SIGNAL QUALITY: 100 ***** 2010-03-04 19:28:43.872822 [(21)]: ************************************************** 2010-03-04 19:28:43.872822 [(21)]: card: tuned user: epg subchannel: 0 2010-03-04 19:28:43.872822...
same is hang ,i try 1.10rc1..my EPG if setup chinese is hang , 2010-03-04 19:28:43.872822 [(21)]: ***** SIGNAL LEVEL: 80, SIGNAL...
Hi, I have posted this error some time ago, but with no result. Now I have installed your latest RC1 with hope that the error...
Replies
Views
Now I reconfigered MP and TVServer to use 192.168.1.67. But errors come again and again. I see that there's an SQLServer error in logs. Actually, in early releases to solve this problem and not to use loopback adaptor I wrote MSSQL$SQLEXPRESS in registery and restarted PC. But if I do it now in 1.1.0* this record is...
Now I reconfigered MP and TVServer to use 192.168.1.67. But errors come again and again. I see that there's an SQLServer error...
MediaPortal Version: MP 1.1 RC 1 MediaPortal Skin: Blue3Wide Windows Version: Windows 7 Ultimate CPU Type: Intel Core2 6400...
Replies
Views
Everything seems to be OK now, since I uninstalled and reinstalled the TV Server.
Everything seems to be OK now, since I uninstalled and reinstalled the TV Server.
MediaPortal Version: v1.1.0 RC1 MediaPortal Skin: Blue3Wide Windows Version: XP Pro SP3 CPU Type: P4 2.8Ghz Northwood HDD...
Replies
Views
MP 1.1.RC1 on Win7 w/ATi 650 Combo USB tuner I was investigating a tuner issue and was using the Manual Control tab under TV Server to see the tuning details when I select TimeShifting. I noticed one odd parameter - it says the Netherlands even though I have United States picked when I set up the tuner. I did not perform a scan...
MP 1.1.RC1 on Win7 w/ATi 650 Combo USB tuner I was investigating a tuner issue and was using the Manual Control tab under TV...
MP 1.1.RC1 on Win7 w/ATi 650 Combo USB tuner I was investigating a tuner issue and was using the Manual Control tab under TV...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom