MediaPortal 1.1.0 RC 1 & 2 (11 Viewers)

Post issues you found in MediaPortal 1.1.0 RC 1 or 2.
arion, thanks for the reply. could you tell me points where calling to tswriter for creating this file is used? i will try to patch it locally first, and maybe later i coud commit a patch, because i don't want to wait another half a year for this to be fixed.
arion, thanks for the reply. could you tell me points where calling to tswriter for creating this file is used? i will try to...
Apologies if there are relevant threads already - cannot seem to find any. I have a recurrent problem recording "better homes...
Replies
Views
See my post here: Israel DVB-T
See my post here: Israel DVB-T
MediaPortal Version: 1.1 RC1 MediaPortal Skin: N/A Windows Version: N/A CPU Type: N/A HDD: N/A Memory: N/A Motherboard: N/A...
Replies
Views
Re: MiniDisplay - Change channel through TV Guide shows previous channel on MiniDispl See https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/mediaportal-1-1-0-rc-3-4-519/minidisplay-change-channel-through-tv-guide-shows-previous-channel-minidisplay-83388/
Re: MiniDisplay - Change channel through TV Guide shows previous channel on MiniDispl See...
MediaPortal Version: v1.1.0 Beta + SVN MediaPortal Skin: StreamedMP Windows Version: Windows 7 Home Premium CPU Type: AMD X2...
Replies
Views
IIRC it is /DebugOptions, not --DebugOptions.
IIRC it is /DebugOptions, not --DebugOptions.
MediaPortal Version: 1.1 RC2 - MULTISEAT - MS SQL MediaPortal Skin: Blue3 Windows Version: MCE 2005, latest updates CPU Type...
Replies
Views
Hi there, I can confirm that I have the same issue using PowerDVD9. The only H.264 channel with problems is the Canal + HD, all other HD channels work fine.
Hi there, I can confirm that I have the same issue using PowerDVD9. The only H.264 channel with problems is the Canal + HD, all...
MediaPortal Version: 1.0 RC2 MediaPortal Skin: Blue3Wide Windows Version: Win7 32 bits CPU Type: AMD dual core HDD: Memory...
Replies
Views
Closed thread, original problem is solved and thread is flooding with non-related issues which should be reported in the correct forum (RC3 mostly)
Closed thread, original problem is solved and thread is flooding with non-related issues which should be reported in the correct...
MediaPortal Version: 1.1.0 RC 1 MediaPortal Skin: StreamedMP 0.9.976 Windows Version: Windows 7 Ultimate x86 CPU Type: AMD...
Replies
Views
i have the same problem with RC3 and RC4 and Win7 volume and mute doesn't work it works only when you set Audio render into wave (in music, tv, video, dvd) MP control wave vloume but not master volume i think it is bug and it is not possible to change in configuration because it is disabled (all grey) of course when audio is...
i have the same problem with RC3 and RC4 and Win7 volume and mute doesn't work it works only when you set Audio render into wave...
MediaPortal Version: 1.1 rc2 MediaPortal Skin: blue3wide Windows Version: 7 x64 CPU Type: HDD: Memory: Motherboard...
Replies
Views
Did this ever get put into mantis and/or the fix put into svn?
Did this ever get put into mantis and/or the fix put into svn?
MediaPortal Version: 1.1.RC1 MediaPortal Skin: Blue-3 Windows Version: WinXP-SP3 CPU Type: Intel Core 2 Duo E8400 3.0GHz HDD: WD...
Replies
Views
Fixed!
Fixed!
MediaPortal Version: 1.1 rc2 hi if i select the tv guide from the main TV menu it displays correctly, if i select it from full...
Replies
Views
Hi there, Back home and I've done some testing. :D It doesn't look like I have the issue after all - I have set my start of week to Monday, restarted TVServer. When I schedule programs via "advanced recording/Record this time every week" the programs appear to be scheduled correctly (according to Scheduled Programs and the...
Hi there, Back home and I've done some testing. :D It doesn't look like I have the issue after all - I have set my start of...
MediaPortal Version: 1.1 rc2 MediaPortal Skin: Maya Windows Version: Windows 7 Ultimate CPU Type: i3-530 HDD: Western Digital...
Replies
Views
Registered for RC3: https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/mediaportal-1-1-0-rc-3-519/video-errors-error-log-after-stopping-video-82672/
Registered for RC3: https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/mediaportal-1-1-0-rc-3-519/video-errors-error-log-after-stopping-video-82672/
MediaPortal Version: 1.1.RC2 MediaPortal Skin: Blue-3 Windows Version: WinXP-SP3 CPU Type: Intel Core 2 Duo E8400 3.0GHz HDD...
Replies
Views
So, if it is still being recorded - it anyway shown in "Recordings" section ??? BTW, the list of recordings includes duration of each video. So, if some video is still on progress, this duration is meaningless. Why it was decided to show currently being recorded programme in the "Recordings" section ?
So, if it is still being recorded - it anyway shown in "Recordings" section ??? BTW, the list of recordings includes duration of...
MediaPortal Version: 1.1.RC1 MediaPortal Skin: Blue-3 Windows Version: WinXP-SP3 CPU Type: Intel Core 2 Duo E8400 3.0GHz HDD...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 [fixed] Diseqc problem DE
this sounds quite strange for me :o but anyway :sorry: that I did not understand this before and :thx: for the explanation. BR MaxT
this sounds quite strange for me :o but anyway :sorry: that I did not understand this before and :thx: for the explanation...
MediaPortal Version: 1.1.0 RC2 MediaPortal Skin: Default, PurevisionHD Blue Windows Version: Win7 x64 CPU Type: Intel Core 2 Duo...
Replies
Views
Thanks romuz, that does seem to be the case. When I only enable one card the time I have to wait is reduced. Although its not ideal that you have to wait for two cards to tune, one after the other I suspect that to change this would be a lot of work and you already do so much. Loxton
Thanks romuz, that does seem to be the case. When I only enable one card the time I have to wait is reduced. Although its not...
MediaPortal Version: V1.1 RC2 MediaPortal Skin: Blue3wide Windows Version: Vista SP2 CPU Type: AMD Athlon 5000+ HDD: Memory...
Replies
Views
And chemelli has now commited it to SVN (25864) and will be in RC4.
And chemelli has now commited it to SVN (25864) and will be in RC4.
MediaPortal Version: 1.1.RC1 MediaPortal Skin: Blue-3 Windows Version: WinXP-SP3 CPU Type: Intel Core 2 Duo E8400 3.0GHz HDD: WD...
Replies
Views
Hm... just tried it again and jumped back into the timeshift buffer of a previous channel. Playback simply halted once the timeshift buffer of the previous channel reached the end. I would have expected to see the timeshift buffer of the next channel.
Hm... just tried it again and jumped back into the timeshift buffer of a previous channel. Playback simply halted once the...
MediaPortal Version: 1.1 rc 2 MediaPortal Skin: bluewide Windows Version: 7 CPU Type: HDD: 500GB sata Memory: 4GB...
Replies
Views
After upgrading to RC3 this feature seems to be working again. Thank You.:thx:
After upgrading to RC3 this feature seems to be working again. Thank You.:thx:
MediaPortal Version: 1.1.0 RC1 MediaPortal Skin: Monochrome Windows Version: Vista SP1 32bit CPU Type: Intel E5200 2.5GHz HDD...
Replies
Views
I wouldn't say this is same or similar problem... ¿?
I wouldn't say this is same or similar problem... ¿?
MediaPortal Version: 1.1.0 RC2 MediaPortal Skin: StreamedMP Windows Version: Vista 32bit CPU Type: Core 2 Duo HDD: 2xWD Caviar...
Replies
Views
Hey dude! Nice job! Really, it's a generous piece of work!!! But check the rules: MediaPortalDevelopment/PatchPolicy - MediaPortal Manual Documentation I'd help you, if you need some ;-) cya
Hey dude! Nice job! Really, it's a generous piece of work!!! But check the rules: MediaPortalDevelopment/PatchPolicy -...
MediaPortal Version: 1.1.0 RC1 and Rc2 MediaPortal Skin: Maya Windows Version: Windows 7 x64 CPU Type: AMD X4 965 HDD: SSD...
Replies
Views
No need anymore. Updated to RC3 and FanArt 2 and everything is just peachy now. Thanks.
No need anymore. Updated to RC3 and FanArt 2 and everything is just peachy now. Thanks.
MediaPortal Version: 1.1.0 RC2 MediaPortal Skin: StremMP Windows Version: 7 Ultimate 64bit CPU Type: Intel i7 quad core 2.8...
Replies
Views
I'm assuming that they are already present, as shown in the two attached files show. I haven't changed those settings from what media portal set. I have been able to record/watch tv from the same channel since starting to use mp. As a matter of fact the recording has a schedule to record programs from that station on a daily basis...
I'm assuming that they are already present, as shown in the two attached files show. I haven't changed those settings from what...
MediaPortal Version: MediaPortal 1.1 RC2 MediaPortal Skin: Default Windows Version: XP + SP3 + Updates CPU Type: Intel Cor2Quad...
Replies
Views
I also have this problem. All DVB-S2 transponders scan as "No Signal" which is not true, I am able to scan the transponders just fine with built in FloppyDTV viewer. Is there any fix yet? Is it just a scanning problem, IE if MP knew about these channels already would they clear? This only happens on DVB-S2 transponders...
I also have this problem. All DVB-S2 transponders scan as "No Signal" which is not true, I am able to scan the transponders just...
Just did a complete re-install of TVServer and went to do a DVB-S scan but lots of channels not picked up. I edited the...
Replies
Views
Please note, hard coded labels have been removed in MP 1.1.0 RC3 as of SVN 25661. See the Skin Changes Wiki Page Hopefully Damien's proposal will be considered/implemented as soon as the feature freeze is lifted. EDIT: Marked the thread as 'fixed'
Please note, hard coded labels have been removed in MP 1.1.0 RC3 as of SVN 25661. See the Skin Changes Wiki Page Hopefully...
MediaPortal Version: 1.1 RC1 MediaPortal Skin: Maya Windows Version: Windows 7 x64 CPU Type: Intel C2D E8200 2.66GHz HDD: WD...
Replies
Views
I think that for videos & music & photos: 1. Either we must not allow to delete data - neither by presing "0" button - it is possible now and I think that it can cause loss of data :( - nor by choosing a corresponding item in context menu (this item was removed as far as I know) 2. Or we must first to check a special "Allow deletion...
I think that for videos & music & photos: 1. Either we must not allow to delete data - neither by presing "0" button - it is...
MediaPortal Version: 1.1.0RC1 MediaPortal Skin: Blue3 Wide Windows Version: W7 x64 Ultimate Hi guys, I installed RC1 yesterday...
Replies
Views
Hello, i am currently bussy with a complete reinstall of my HTPC, and RC-3 is the version too install. Also i go back to vista because win7 64bit is giving me a lot stability problems. i hope that my problems are over, but i think dvb-c support is in my region (kabel noord) poor. i hope that there is somone who can help me...
Hello, i am currently bussy with a complete reinstall of my HTPC, and RC-3 is the version too install. Also i go back to vista...
MediaPortal Version: 1.1.0 RC2 MediaPortal Skin: Black & White Windows Version: Windows 7 64 Home CPU Type: AMD 3Ghz. duo core...
Replies
Views
MediaPortal Version: 1.1.0 RC2 Windows Version: Windows 7 64bit MPEG2 Video Codec: PDVD10 MPEG2 Audio Codec: FFDSHOW hello. sometimes when i play a TS-MPEG2 file, subtitle lines are missing (recorded from satellite dish) in this log after is miss a line i stop the playback. thanks
MediaPortal Version: 1.1.0 RC2 Windows Version: Windows 7 64bit MPEG2 Video Codec: PDVD10 MPEG2 Audio Codec: FFDSHOW hello...
MediaPortal Version: 1.1.0 RC2 Windows Version: Windows 7 64bit MPEG2 Video Codec: PDVD10 MPEG2 Audio Codec: FFDSHOW hello...
Replies
Views
MediaPortal Version: 1.1.0 RC2 MediaPortal Skin: StreamedMP 1.0.3.1223 Windows Version: Windows 7 x86 Professional CPU Type: Core i7 860 HDD: WD Caviar Black 1 TB, Samsung EcoGreen F2 1.5 TB x2, Fantom 1 TB eSATA/USB External x2, Fantom 500GB USB External Memory: 4 GB DDR3 1333 Motherboard: Gigabyte P55-UD3R Video Card: ATI Radeon...
MediaPortal Version: 1.1.0 RC2 MediaPortal Skin: StreamedMP 1.0.3.1223 Windows Version: Windows 7 x86 Professional CPU Type: Core...
MediaPortal Version: 1.1.0 RC2 MediaPortal Skin: StreamedMP 1.0.3.1223 Windows Version: Windows 7 x86 Professional CPU Type: Core...
Replies
Views
Hi! I just had a mp hang up after resuming from hibernate. I woke up the computer at 2010-05-17 20:56:37 and the media portal home screen with yesterdays time, when I put the computer into sleep, was shown. So, MediaPortal did not do any screen refresh in this lifecycle. In the logs I can see this lines repeatingly (33 times) for...
Hi! I just had a mp hang up after resuming from hibernate. I woke up the computer at 2010-05-17 20:56:37 and the media portal...
Hi! I just had a mp hang up after resuming from hibernate. I woke up the computer at 2010-05-17 20:56:37 and the media portal...
Replies
Views
I posted similar issues in this thread: https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/mediaportal-1-1-0-rc-1-2-496/timeshift-buffer-doesnt-reset-channel-change-82010/ Maybe my posts should be in this one.
I posted similar issues in this thread...
MediaPortal Version: rc4 MediaPortal Skin: blue3 wide Windows Version: xp - sp3 fully patched CPU Type: intel 651 HDD: samsung...
Replies
Views
MediaPortal Version: 1.1.0.0RC2 MediaPortal Skin: Blue3wide Windows Version: Windows 7 32-bit CPU Type: Intel HDD: Samsung HD501LJ x 1 Memory: 2GB Motherboard: Intel DG33TL Video Card: nVidia 7600GS Video Card Driver: nVidia 8.16.11.9107 Sound Card: On-Board Sound Card AC3: Optical Out (from On-Board Sound) Sound Card...
MediaPortal Version: 1.1.0.0RC2 MediaPortal Skin: Blue3wide Windows Version: Windows 7 32-bit CPU Type: Intel HDD: Samsung...
MediaPortal Version: 1.1.0.0RC2 MediaPortal Skin: Blue3wide Windows Version: Windows 7 32-bit CPU Type: Intel HDD: Samsung...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom