MediaPortal 1.1.0 RC 1 & 2 (16 Viewers)

Post issues you found in MediaPortal 1.1.0 RC 1 or 2.
Re: AW: PMT Issues - Can only tune channels from single frequency Can't remember which ones I can tune but there weren't many. Most of the channels don't work. I think it's in the logs somewhere because I did the timeshift test on all channels. It's not a real problem for me since I manually added the transponders to the welho...
Re: AW: PMT Issues - Can only tune channels from single frequency Can't remember which ones I can tune but there weren't many...
MediaPortal Version: 1.1.0 SVN24669 MediaPortal Skin: Blue3wide Windows Version: Windows 7 Ultimate x64 CPU Type: AMD Athlon 64...
Replies
Views
I think that for videos & music & photos: 1. Either we must not allow to delete data - neither by presing "0" button - it is possible now and I think that it can cause loss of data :( - nor by choosing a corresponding item in context menu (this item was removed as far as I know) 2. Or we must first to check a special "Allow deletion...
I think that for videos & music & photos: 1. Either we must not allow to delete data - neither by presing "0" button - it is...
MediaPortal Version: 1.1.0RC1 MediaPortal Skin: Blue3 Wide Windows Version: W7 x64 Ultimate Hi guys, I installed RC1 yesterday...
Replies
Views
This forum is for MP 1.1 bug reports. Please continue this in the appropriate forum. Thanks
This forum is for MP 1.1 bug reports. Please continue this in the appropriate forum. Thanks
Using core.dll and fontengine.dll with RC1. I have some recordings where Comskip has ran and created the files but there is no...
Replies
Views
My install was a new one also, after uninstalling 1.1.0 beta.
My install was a new one also, after uninstalling 1.1.0 beta.
MediaPortal Version: 1.1 RC2 MediaPortal Skin: Blue Windows Version: win 7 When scheduling an advanced TV recording, there is...
Replies
Views
Ok, I have tested this on a number of skins including blue3, and blue3wide. I have been using it for a while. I have seen no ill effects, and longer text entry capabilities...
Ok, I have tested this on a number of skins including blue3, and blue3wide. I have been using it for a while. I have seen no ill...
MediaPortal Version: 1.1 RC1 MediaPortal Skin: ANY Windows Version: win7 but reproduceable on any CPU Type: intel e8400 HDD: 1...
Replies
Views
Closing this thread as issue has been fixed in RC3 and going off topic.
Closing this thread as issue has been fixed in RC3 and going off topic.
Hi Devs! If i select a music track by pressing Play on my remote, MP stops playing afterr ~1sec and returns to home screen! If...
Replies
Views
Peccato, avrei voluto farlo funzionare direttamente grazie Simone
Peccato, avrei voluto farlo funzionare direttamente grazie Simone
MediaPortal Version: 1.1 RC2 MediaPortal Skin: bluewide Windows Version: Win7 ultimate 32bit CPU Type: AMD SEMPRON 2800+ HDD...
Replies
Views
Hi Mark, Could it be something as crazy as your card overheating when it starts recording? I know it is a bit of a wild guess, but it is not completely impossible. You could try running your system with the case open. -About heat, yes it could be possible, but I didn't have this problem with the soft "Terratec Homecinema". So...
Hi Mark, Could it be something as crazy as your card overheating when it starts recording? I know it is a bit of a wild guess...
MediaPortal Version: mp 1.1 rc1 MediaPortal Skin: blue3 wide Windows Version: xp pro sp3 CPU Type: amd athlon II x2 245 HDD...
Replies
Views
+ when MP is in the background
+ when MP is in the background
Log fills up with: [ERROR][MPMain(1)]: GraphicContext: Error setting Blankscreen to True - System.NullReferenceException...
Replies
Views
AW: RTSP streaming issue (seek beyond the end infinite loop) Seeing the same issue in LiveTV in RC2 here (pixelated picture and choppy sound): In tswriter: But nothing else related to this issue in other logs. Cueing in timeshift buffer -15sec always temporarily solves the problem. Anything I can do to help you guys finding...
AW: RTSP streaming issue (seek beyond the end infinite loop) Seeing the same issue in LiveTV in RC2 here (pixelated picture and...
Hi, sometimes very rarely i have got bad playback of TV in multiseat in straming log i got that at this time 06-03-2010...
Replies
Views
I did it again! Was watching BBC2, which has a good signal, and scheduled a recording on Sky3 (which doesn't, level 42 quality 20!). Around the time the recording started (about 03:38), the LiveTV picture froze and audio stopped. MP became quite unresponsive but I eventually managed to stop LiveTV. Shortly after that I got a...
I did it again! Was watching BBC2, which has a good signal, and scheduled a recording on Sky3 (which doesn't, level 42 quality...
MediaPortal Version: v1.1.0 RC2 MediaPortal Skin: Blue3Wide Windows Version: XP Pro SP3 CPU Type: P4 2.8Ghz Northwood HDD...
Replies
Views
great! It's in svn- 0002880: Unable to tune same ATSC channel/subchannel consecutively - MediaPortal Bugtracker /gibman
great! It's in svn- 0002880: Unable to tune same ATSC channel/subchannel consecutively - MediaPortal Bugtracker /gibman
MediaPortal Version: 1.1.0 RC2 MediaPortal Skin: Default Windows Version: Windows 7 64-bit CPU Type: AMD Phenom II X3 710 HDD...
Replies
Views
okay, i'm backing up what is in programdata\mediaportal, and after doing a full mediaportal products cleanup done, reinstall now done, no errors problems seems all gone, do I need to transfer the thumbs and the video database or is there another way?
okay, i'm backing up what is in programdata\mediaportal, and after doing a full mediaportal products cleanup done, reinstall now...
MediaPortal Version: 1.1 RC2 MediaPortal Skin: Wide Windows Version: Windows 7 Ultimate 32 Bits CPU Type: Q6600 HDD: Seagate...
Replies
Views
AW: MP Freeze on first Tune in Multi Seat Ok found the channel. What did you mean with, you need an TS Dump, did you mean that i record some minutes of this channel ? :S
AW: MP Freeze on first Tune in Multi Seat Ok found the channel. What did you mean with, you need an TS Dump, did you mean that...
MediaPortal Version: 1.1.0 RC 1 MediaPortal Skin: Streamed MP Windows Version: Win 7 (Main Client) / Win Server 2008 x64 Std (TV...
Replies
Views
Please continue in this thread https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/other-features-release-svn-versions-130/step-2-add-already-watched-ts-buffer-recording-81937/#post615923 CLOSED
Please continue in this thread...
MediaPortal Version: 1.1.0 SVN25531 MediaPortal Skin: Maya Windows Version: Win7 ultimate CPU Type: Intel E6400 2.13GHz HDD...
Replies
Views
Re: EVR Hiccups without frame drops Well if this is the case then this is a major NVIDIA bug under windows VISTA/7 cause this is not the case with windows XP.
Re: EVR Hiccups without frame drops Well if this is the case then this is a major NVIDIA bug under windows VISTA/7 cause this...
MediaPortal Version: 25153 svn MediaPortal Skin: blue3 Windows Version: windows 7 ultimate 64 CPU Type: intel E6300 wolfdale...
Replies
Views
Jay_UK - I thought I had sorted out the audio synch problem with ffdshow by reverting to an earlier version but I am unconvinced - it appears to to return periodically. I have now updated to the latest ffdshow (3400) and the problem is definitely there but only every on live tv. Recorded tv is perfect. My get around is to use another...
Jay_UK - I thought I had sorted out the audio synch problem with ffdshow by reverting to an earlier version but I am unconvinced -...
MediaPortal Version: 1.1.0 rc2 MediaPortal Skin: blue3 wide Windows Version: xp - sp3 fully patched CPU Type: intel 651 HDD...
Replies
Views
MP1 wont ever be able to handle the device lost cases correctly. It's skin engine would require much refactoring to be able to cope with the device resets. Especially ugly when we have to support XP that cannot take advantage of DirectX 9Ex. So, I would suggest to "fix" HW / drivers in such way that you wont get lost HDMI connection...
MP1 wont ever be able to handle the device lost cases correctly. It's skin engine would require much refactoring to be able to cope...
Hello Folks, I have MP connected to a Yamaha receiver via HDMI. My TV is connected to the receiver via HDMI. So it's: MP...
Replies
Views
You are right. I bought a Anysee E30 Combo USB receiver and the stuttering problem is dramatically reduced both in frequency and in strenght. There still are some occasional little pixelations on small parts of the picture, but no huge glitches or stuttering anymore, so this is a great improvement. Zapping to the HD channel (which...
You are right. I bought a Anysee E30 Combo USB receiver and the stuttering problem is dramatically reduced both in frequency and in...
MediaPortal Version: MediaPortal 1.1.0 RC 1 MediaPortal Skin: BlueWide Windows Version: Vista 32bit CPU Type: Intel Core 2 Duo...
Replies
Views
already fixed in svn. :thx: for reporting. Simone
already fixed in svn. :thx: for reporting. Simone
Getting an error just opening up clean installed of 1.1 RC1. Looks like from error.log it is trying to connect to a SQLServer...
Replies
Views
Re: MiniDisplay - Change channel through TV Guide shows previous channel on MiniDispl See https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/mediaportal-1-1-0-rc-3-4-519/minidisplay-change-channel-through-tv-guide-shows-previous-channel-minidisplay-83388/
Re: MiniDisplay - Change channel through TV Guide shows previous channel on MiniDispl See...
MediaPortal Version: v1.1.0 Beta + SVN MediaPortal Skin: StreamedMP Windows Version: Windows 7 Home Premium CPU Type: AMD X2...
Replies
Views
AW: 1.1.0 RC1: "Kein Abspielen möglich: live5-0.ts.tsbuffer" Choose another MPEG2-decoder like PowerDVD. I have the same error message if I use the DScaler MPEG2 Video decoder or the Nero DVD Decoder. This and several other codecs were running flawlessly with Mediaportal 1.02.
AW: 1.1.0 RC1: "Kein Abspielen möglich: live5-0.ts.tsbuffer" Choose another MPEG2-decoder like PowerDVD. I have the same error...
Hello, I've got a problem when entering "My TV". After a while the program shows the message "Kein Abspielen möglich...
Replies
Views
The fixes in that core.dll should be in RC2. Please retest then. Settings this thread to fixed now.
The fixes in that core.dll should be in RC2. Please retest then. Settings this thread to fixed now.
MediaPortal Version: 1.1.0.0 RC1 Windows Version: windows 7 ultimate & proffesional I am a fan of the relaxed TS reader setting...
Replies
Views
Where are the installer logs? I suspect that they have been overwritten as I have done a successfull re-installation. The uninstaller was definitely where the error message said it should have been, and I could run it from that location after the failed uninstallation. I noted also that it thought 1.1.0 RC1 was installed, which it...
Where are the installer logs? I suspect that they have been overwritten as I have done a successfull re-installation. The...
MediaPortal Version: 1.0.2 (no SVN) MediaPortal Skin: StreamedMP Windows Version: Windows XP SP3 CPU Type: Intel Core2 Duo 3GHZ...
Replies
Views
And chemelli has now commited it to SVN (25864) and will be in RC4.
And chemelli has now commited it to SVN (25864) and will be in RC4.
MediaPortal Version: 1.1.RC1 MediaPortal Skin: Blue-3 Windows Version: WinXP-SP3 CPU Type: Intel Core 2 Duo E8400 3.0GHz HDD: WD...
Replies
Views
IIRC it is /DebugOptions, not --DebugOptions.
IIRC it is /DebugOptions, not --DebugOptions.
MediaPortal Version: 1.1 RC2 - MULTISEAT - MS SQL MediaPortal Skin: Blue3 Windows Version: MCE 2005, latest updates CPU Type...
Replies
Views
Mark, You may be completely correct about the video card. My card is marginal for HD, but something else has changed because from the time I started using MediaPortal until 1.1 RC1 or so I never had a problem even with HD content. The shows I record are the same, but the MP behavior has changed over time. I can't pinpoint the...
Mark, You may be completely correct about the video card. My card is marginal for HD, but something else has changed because from...
MediaPortal Version: v1.1.0 RC2 MediaPortal Skin: Blue3Wide Windows Version: XP Pro SP3 CPU Type: P4 2.8Ghz Northwood HDD...
Replies
Views
This function still working, as you can see on screenshots (combined channel has DVB-T and DVB-S tuning details). bug is only in channel groups where it has two links to the same channel. If you delete one of the doubled links, all become to normal state.
This function still working, as you can see on screenshots (combined channel has DVB-T and DVB-S tuning details). bug is only in...
MediaPortal Version: 1.1.0 RC2 MediaPortal Skin: Blue Three (wide) Windows Version: WinXP Pro SP3 CPU Type: AMD Phenom 9600...
Replies
Views
Re: AW: Last.fm not working That is you and tourettes who want free subscriptions :) Would pay for them for the good work you have both put in if I had a job ;) Anyway back home now and confirmed this was user error :wtf: I did initially think I had just put in the wrong password so double checked. Problem was my last.fm...
Re: AW: Last.fm not working That is you and tourettes who want free subscriptions :) Would pay for them for the good work you...
This happend within last few weeks (was not working in last SVN and possibly earlier) Basically just enter last.fm screen and...
Replies
Views
I'm going to do some further experimenting to see if it occurs elsewhwere in Mediaportal. Was hunting through the forum and just wanted to confirm if this was still a problem before I do further testing. Thank you.
I'm going to do some further experimenting to see if it occurs elsewhwere in Mediaportal. Was hunting through the forum and just...
Windows power saving has turned off my monitors and TV while I'm in the middle of watching a video. I suggest, and have tested...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom