MediaPortal 1.1.0 RC 1 & 2 (8 Viewers)

Post issues you found in MediaPortal 1.1.0 RC 1 or 2.
Re: tvserver sometimes fills logs with stoprecording stuff - then livetv isn't possib Ok then. Setting as fixed. If problem reoccurs in RC2 just open a new bug report.
Re: tvserver sometimes fills logs with stoprecording stuff - then livetv isn't possib Ok then. Setting as fixed. If problem...
Hi! With actual SVN i've the problem that when two simultanious recordings on the same channel are running. Stop recordings...
Replies
Views
Hi thanks for the reply. Is there a way to make the process of adding the guide channels to the tv channels quicker than just manually entering each and every channel? Thanks.
Hi thanks for the reply. Is there a way to make the process of adding the guide channels to the tv channels quicker than just...
MediaPortal Version: Mediaportal 1.10 RC2 MediaPortal Skin: Bluetwo Standard Windows Version: Windows XP Home SP3 CPU Type...
Replies
Views
MediaPortal Version: 1.1.0 RC2 MediaPortal Skin: Black Glass Windows Version: XP Pro SP3 CPU Type: AMD Athlon X64 4400+ HDD: Memory: 2GB PC6400 Motherboard: MSI Neo V2 Video Card: ATI HD 4350 Video Card Driver: Sound Card: Onboard Sound Card AC3: Sound Card Driver: 1. TV Card: TT Budget 1401 S 1. TV Card Type: DVB-S 1. TV Card...
MediaPortal Version: 1.1.0 RC2 MediaPortal Skin: Black Glass Windows Version: XP Pro SP3 CPU Type: AMD Athlon X64 4400+ HDD...
MediaPortal Version: 1.1.0 RC2 MediaPortal Skin: Black Glass Windows Version: XP Pro SP3 CPU Type: AMD Athlon X64 4400+ HDD...
Replies
Views
Hi MP I'm new here so please advise me if this is the wrong place to put my problem. First, my regards to what you are doing her in the MP Team – it is a great initiative - thank you for that. BUT …. I have problems when doing the radio scanning with the MediaPortal TV-Server I have a clean win 7 Ultimate: After...
Hi MP I'm new here so please advise me if this is the wrong place to put my problem. First, my regards to what you are doing...
Hi MP I'm new here so please advise me if this is the wrong place to put my problem. First, my regards to what you are doing...
Replies
Views
Indeed. I had this problem with the 4TheRecord plugin. They have issued an update that fixes it: For The Record - View topic - MediaPortal 1.1 RC2
Indeed. I had this problem with the 4TheRecord plugin. They have issued an update that fixes it: For The Record - View topic -...
Just upgraded to the RC2 and since then every time I click OK in TV-server config I get this error message: Failed to locate...
Replies
Views
C
Yes, the card works with the software and with DVBViewer, but when I got the errors in MP then i had to restart the full system to get the card working again. Sometimes it didn't cache channels etc. I bought this card because of some good user opinions here in the forum, but I think it was more a driver problem in Windows 7. Now the...
Yes, the card works with the software and with DVBViewer, but when I got the errors in MP then i had to restart the full system to...
MediaPortal Version: 1.1.0 RC2 MediaPortal Skin: StreamedMP Windows Version: Windows 7 64 1. TV Card: Terratec Cinergy 2400i DT...
Replies
Views
C
Jay_UK - I thought I had sorted out the audio synch problem with ffdshow by reverting to an earlier version but I am unconvinced - it appears to to return periodically. I have now updated to the latest ffdshow (3400) and the problem is definitely there but only every on live tv. Recorded tv is perfect. My get around is to use another...
Jay_UK - I thought I had sorted out the audio synch problem with ffdshow by reverting to an earlier version but I am unconvinced -...
MediaPortal Version: 1.1.0 rc2 MediaPortal Skin: blue3 wide Windows Version: xp - sp3 fully patched CPU Type: intel 651 HDD...
Replies
Views
Now done. I've attached two sets of logs: one for when it works OK, one for when I get the black screen Yes, I get a fully-fuctioning GUI, with everything else working, it's only when I start TV that I get the blank screen. I've now added the 20-second delay but still have the same problem. It's defo a problem with MediaPortal, as...
Now done. I've attached two sets of logs: one for when it works OK, one for when I get the black screen Yes, I get a...
MediaPortal Version: 1.1 RC1 MediaPortal Skin: StreamedMP Windows Version: Vista 32-bit SP1 CPU Type: AMD 4850e HDD: 1x Samsung...
Replies
Views
MediaPortal Version: Mediaportal SVN 25332 (applies also for 1.1.0 RC1!!!) MediaPortal Skin: amped (happens also with blue3) Windows Version: Windows XP SP3 + all additional patches and hotfixes needed CPU Type: AMD Athlon XP 2600+ HDD: Seagate Memory: 786 DDR Motherboard: Unknown Video Card: Nvidia FX 5200 Video Card Driver...
MediaPortal Version: Mediaportal SVN 25332 (applies also for 1.1.0 RC1!!!) MediaPortal Skin: amped (happens also with blue3)...
MediaPortal Version: Mediaportal SVN 25332 (applies also for 1.1.0 RC1!!!) MediaPortal Skin: amped (happens also with blue3)...
Replies
Views
back to topic. i have a similar problem here since rc1. logs attached. on tvservice startup the tvs idles for 2(!) minutes. from 16:04 to 16:06 - doin nothing. excerpt from the attached logs: 2010-03-04 16:04:16.031250 [PowerEventThread(9)]: TV service PowerEventThread 537 2010-03-04 16:06:38.125000 [TVService(5)]...
back to topic. i have a similar problem here since rc1. logs attached. on tvservice startup the tvs idles for 2(!) minutes. from...
MediaPortal Version: 1.1 RC1 MediaPortal Skin: Blue3 wide Windows Version: XP Pro SP3 CPU Type: Intel Core 2 Duo E6600 HDD: 1)...
Replies
Views
@ Austuff. I don't use xmltv plugins so I don't believe so... I have now rebuilt the box.....
@ Austuff. I don't use xmltv plugins so I don't believe so... I have now rebuilt the box.....
MediaPortal Version: 1.1.0 RC1 Single Seat with My SQL MediaPortal Skin: Blue3 Wide Windows Version: Win 7 Professional CPU...
Replies
Views
Working with Simone, we found out the solution of all my problems. For the TVServer not finding/tuning any channel, i did a complete cleanup of all MP software, removing directories, registry entries, and database (i also ditched MSSql in favor of MySql). Then, reinstalled all MP, renamed tvserver.exe.config to tvserver.exe (known...
Working with Simone, we found out the solution of all my problems. For the TVServer not finding/tuning any channel, i did a...
MediaPortal Version: 1.0.2->1.1.0 RC1 -> 1.1.0 RC2 MediaPortal Skin: blue 3 Windows Version: win 2003 r2 CPU Type: amd HDD...
Replies
Views
Closed, not a proper bugreport.
Closed, not a proper bugreport.
MediaPortal Version: 1.0.4.24975 MediaPortal Skin: Blue3 Windows Version: Windows 7 Home CPU Type: AMD Athlon Dual Core 4850e...
Replies
Views
OK, my computer starts for recording this evening. So I will close this thread and open a new one if another error will occur. Thank you for your help, solving my self-inflicted problems.
OK, my computer starts for recording this evening. So I will close this thread and open a new one if another error will occur...
MediaPortal Version: 1.1.0 RC1 MediaPortal Skin: Blue3wide Windows Version: Vista SP2 CPU Type: AMD BE-2400 HDD: WD 750 GB...
Replies
Views
just raise this issue as no changes came with RC2
just raise this issue as no changes came with RC2
MediaPortal Version: 1.1 RC1 MediaPortal Skin: Blue3 wide Windows Version: Win7 ultimate 32bit CPU Type: Atom 330, 2x1.6 GHz...
Replies
Views
Hey, No problems - i'm away right now but when I get back at the end of the month, i'll attach the logs to the post? I've fixed it for me, but i'm keen to try and help the (awesome) dev team if I can. Cheers, Kieran
Hey, No problems - i'm away right now but when I get back at the end of the month, i'll attach the logs to the post? I've...
If on your clients you're getting an error stating that they can't connect to stream 2.0, here's how to fix. I was glad my German...
Replies
Views
Every channel you tune logs "no signal" (hence also the empty EPG. The strange thing is that WinTV works fine, and you can scan for channels which also works. Did the TV work before the crash? Edit: Could you try the RC2, your logs indicate RC1 usage.
Every channel you tune logs "no signal" (hence also the empty EPG. The strange thing is that WinTV works fine, and you can scan for...
MediaPortal Version: 1.1.0 MediaPortal Skin: StreamedMP Windows Version: Windows 7 ultimate 32bit CPU Type: AMD Phenom II B45...
Replies
Views
I tried changing the hdmi input on my panasonic, the problem with TV changing back to preview goes away, but the audio volume function still becomes inactive. On my panasonic TV the second HDMI does not support digital audio (although sound is OK), however when the tV is turned back on the full screen tV is still active but the osd...
I tried changing the hdmi input on my panasonic, the problem with TV changing back to preview goes away, but the audio volume...
MediaPortal Version 1.1 RC1: MediaPortal Skin: Windows Version 7 x64: CPU Type: HDD: Memory: Motherboardasus p5q-em...
Replies
Views
Did this ever get put into mantis and/or the fix put into svn?
Did this ever get put into mantis and/or the fix put into svn?
MediaPortal Version: 1.1.RC1 MediaPortal Skin: Blue-3 Windows Version: WinXP-SP3 CPU Type: Intel Core 2 Duo E8400 3.0GHz HDD: WD...
Replies
Views
The misbehavior should end as soon as the program which is being skipped ends. Anyway I have pointed to the problem to the developers, and I hope to see it solved along with a related issue (the already recorded episode being marked red). Thanks for reporting.
The misbehavior should end as soon as the program which is being skipped ends. Anyway I have pointed to the problem to the...
MediaPortal Version: 1.1.0 RC1 singleseat MediaPortal Skin: Blue3 Wide Windows Version: Win 7 32bit CPU Type: Intel Core Duo...
Replies
Views
Oh, thought the id was standardized... i edited my post just to be sure no one crashes their db. thx, mm
Oh, thought the id was standardized... i edited my post just to be sure no one crashes their db. thx, mm
MediaPortal Version: 1.1.0 RC2 MediaPortal Skin: Dark Essentials v1.0.0.6 Windows Version: WinXP sp3 CPU Type: Pentium 4 3.4Ghz...
Replies
Views
AW: TV Recordings are not displayed - Solution available -> MP Installer issue?! Servus arneman, no matter why - but the second try worked. I just did the same procedure again, now it works! :) Thanks for your support! Regards, Chris
AW: TV Recordings are not displayed - Solution available -> MP Installer issue?! Servus arneman, no matter why - but the second...
MediaPortal Version: 1.1.0 RC1 MediaPortal Skin: Blue3Wide Windows Version: XP SP3 CPU Type: AMD X2 5600+ HDD: Samsung HD753LJ...
Replies
Views
Hi and good morning! Here is the log-report. Thanks an have a nice day RUE
Hi and good morning! Here is the log-report. Thanks an have a nice day RUE
MediaPortal Version: 1.1.0.0 RC1 MediaPortal Skin: Blue3 Windows Version: Windows XP Prof SP3 CPU Type: Atom D330 HDD: 250 &...
Replies
Views
MediaPortal Version: 1.1.0 RC1 latest svn MediaPortal Skin: BlueWide Windows Version: Vista x64 SP1 CPU Type: HDD: Memory: Motherboard: Asus p5e-vm hdmi Video Card: Intel G35 integrated Video Card Driver: Sound Card: Sound Card AC3: Sound Card Driver: 1. TV Card: Hauppauge Nova t-500 1. TV Card Type: dvb-T 1. TV Card Driver...
MediaPortal Version: 1.1.0 RC1 latest svn MediaPortal Skin: BlueWide Windows Version: Vista x64 SP1 CPU Type: HDD: Memory...
MediaPortal Version: 1.1.0 RC1 latest svn MediaPortal Skin: BlueWide Windows Version: Vista x64 SP1 CPU Type: HDD: Memory...
Replies
Views
MediaPortal Version: 1.1.0 RC1 MediaPortal Skin: StreamedMP Windows Version: Vista x64 SP2 CPU Type: Intel Core 2 Duo E6600 Memory: 4GB DDR2 Motherboard: ASUS P5B-Plus Video Card: Nvidia 256MB Geforce 8600 GT 1. TV Card: ATI Theater 650 1. TV Card Type: analog/ATSC TV - HTPC Connection: S-Video I'm currently having an...
MediaPortal Version: 1.1.0 RC1 MediaPortal Skin: StreamedMP Windows Version: Vista x64 SP2 CPU Type: Intel Core 2 Duo E6600...
MediaPortal Version: 1.1.0 RC1 MediaPortal Skin: StreamedMP Windows Version: Vista x64 SP2 CPU Type: Intel Core 2 Duo E6600...
Replies
Views
Cheers for the advice. I'll make sure the firewall's set right. It's already got global rules allowing in/out to any port on the LAN, but maybe it still needs specific rules as you've listed.
Cheers for the advice. I'll make sure the firewall's set right. It's already got global rules allowing in/out to any port on the...
MediaPortal Version: v1.1.0 RC2 MediaPortal Skin: Blue3Wide Windows Version: XP Pro SP3 CPU Type: P4 2.8Ghz Northwood HDD...
Replies
Views
Thank you very much to both, I've resolved. Not as well, but I think there were several things, but as I installed all 20 times, then not. 1.Cannot connect to stream 2.0, arranged here: https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/mediaportal-1-1-0-rc-1-496/tv-server-config-cannot-connect-stream-2-0-fix-included-78754/ 2.Problemas...
Thank you very much to both, I've resolved. Not as well, but I think there were several things, but as I installed all 20 times...
MediaPortal Version: 1.1.0 RC1 MediaPortal Skin: Blue3Wide Windows Version: Xp sp3 CPU Type: Amd 4850e HDD: Samsung 1000gb 3.5"...
Replies
Views
Fixed!
Fixed!
MediaPortal Version: 1.1 rc2 hi if i select the tv guide from the main TV menu it displays correctly, if i select it from full...
Replies
Views
Your logs are from 28/4/2010 but the screen shot is from 29/4/2010 so I don't know at what time in the logs to look for the issue. However from the logs it is obvious that the database has been corrupt. Try to repair it and then reboot. If that does not fix the issue, you have to rebuilt it from scratch.
Your logs are from 28/4/2010 but the screen shot is from 29/4/2010 so I don't know at what time in the logs to look for the issue...
MediaPortal Version: 1.0 MediaPortal Skin: Blue3 Windows Version: Windows 7 CPU Type: Intel HDD: (120GIG) Memory: 1GIGDDR...
Replies
Views
TV's working OK now since I repaired the database but I'm still seeing a lot of Late Frame and Demux messages in the log. Should I be concerned about these?
TV's working OK now since I repaired the database but I'm still seeing a lot of Late Frame and Demux messages in the log. Should...
MediaPortal Version: v1.1.0 RC2 MediaPortal Skin: Blue3Wide Windows Version: XP Pro SP3 CPU Type: P4 2.8Ghz Northwood HDD...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom