MediaPortal 1.1.0 RC 1 & 2 (11 Viewers)

Post issues you found in MediaPortal 1.1.0 RC 1 or 2.
MrHipp reimplemented parts of the fix and included some workarounds to fix it. It was believed to be working, but perhaps not completely on all systems. Create a proper bug report, and if you get no response on that send me a PM, and I will make sure to take a look.
MrHipp reimplemented parts of the fix and included some workarounds to fix it. It was believed to be working, but perhaps not...
MediaPortal Version: 1.1.0 RC2 MediaPortal Skin: StreamedMP Windows Version: Win7 Ultimate 64 CPU Type: AMD BE-2350e HDD: 2x 2,5"...
Replies
Views
Tested and works, although i got something wrong: A show on the same day that was not to record (because of different time) got also marked as REC in the recording dialog, but nowhere else.
Tested and works, although i got something wrong: A show on the same day that was not to record (because of different time) got...
MediaPortal Version: 1.1.0 RC1 MediaPortal Skin: blue wide Windows Version: Windows Vista CPU Type: Core2Duo E6600 HDD: Samsung...
Replies
Views
AW: Problem with some AVI files Thank you very much! The registry tweak also fixed the .avi problem here. Thanatos :thx:
AW: Problem with some AVI files Thank you very much! The registry tweak also fixed the .avi problem here. Thanatos :thx:
MediaPortal Version: 1.1.0 RC1 MediaPortal Skin: Blue3Wide, X-Factor Windows Version: WIN7 X64 CPU Type: AMD X2 4850e HDD...
Replies
Views
...The bug "[TV-Server] Messages that timeshifting needs to be stopped because of a scheduled recording is not shown."...it linked me to this thread :D 0002824: Messages that timeshifting needs to be stopped because of a scheduled recording is not shown. - MediaPortal Bugtracker assigned to -Manfred-
...The bug "[TV-Server] Messages that timeshifting needs to be stopped because of a scheduled recording is not shown."...it linked...
MediaPortal Version: v1.1.0 Beta + SVN MediaPortal Skin: StreamedMP Windows Version: Windows 7 CPU Type: AMD X2 4200+ HDD...
Replies
Views
great! It's in svn- 0002880: Unable to tune same ATSC channel/subchannel consecutively - MediaPortal Bugtracker /gibman
great! It's in svn- 0002880: Unable to tune same ATSC channel/subchannel consecutively - MediaPortal Bugtracker /gibman
MediaPortal Version: 1.1.0 RC2 MediaPortal Skin: Default Windows Version: Windows 7 64-bit CPU Type: AMD Phenom II X3 710 HDD...
Replies
Views
I also have this error... Is there a solution yet?
I also have this error... Is there a solution yet?
MediaPortal Version: 1.1.0 RC1 MediaPortal Skin: Blue3 Wide Windows Version: XP with SP3 CPU Type: Intel Celeron 2.66GHz HDD...
Replies
Views
Hi, just did two recordings without a cold restart before the recordings (that was my solution to fix this): both recordings went fine, live TV as well. What I still noticed while testing the live TV is that when switching channels I sometimes get the message 'scrambled' but then by reselecting the channel it does work again...
Hi, just did two recordings without a cold restart before the recordings (that was my solution to fix this): both recordings...
MediaPortal Version: 1.1 MediaPortal Skin: Blue 3 Wide Windows Version: Windows 7 X64 CPU Type: AM2 HDD: Memory: 4GB DDR2...
Replies
Views
I am posting this because I have seen so many reports about stuttering playback. When I installed Windows 7 64 bit, I had huge problems stuttering. When checking my fps (I just used the low tech option of looking in Settings/Screen Setup/Scroll Speed) I noticed my fps was dropping from 60 to 30 at regular intervals. It took me...
I am posting this because I have seen so many reports about stuttering playback. When I installed Windows 7 64 bit, I had huge...
I am posting this because I have seen so many reports about stuttering playback. When I installed Windows 7 64 bit, I had huge...
Replies
Views
Re: AW: PMT Issues - Can only tune channels from single frequency Can't remember which ones I can tune but there weren't many. Most of the channels don't work. I think it's in the logs somewhere because I did the timeshift test on all channels. It's not a real problem for me since I manually added the transponders to the welho...
Re: AW: PMT Issues - Can only tune channels from single frequency Can't remember which ones I can tune but there weren't many...
MediaPortal Version: 1.1.0 SVN24669 MediaPortal Skin: Blue3wide Windows Version: Windows 7 Ultimate x64 CPU Type: AMD Athlon 64...
Replies
Views
Did this ever get put into mantis and/or the fix put into svn?
Did this ever get put into mantis and/or the fix put into svn?
MediaPortal Version: 1.1.RC1 MediaPortal Skin: Blue-3 Windows Version: WinXP-SP3 CPU Type: Intel Core 2 Duo E8400 3.0GHz HDD: WD...
Replies
Views
After upgrading to RC3 this feature seems to be working again. Thank You.:thx:
After upgrading to RC3 this feature seems to be working again. Thank You.:thx:
MediaPortal Version: 1.1.0 RC1 MediaPortal Skin: Monochrome Windows Version: Vista SP1 32bit CPU Type: Intel E5200 2.5GHz HDD...
Replies
Views
AW: RTSP streaming issue (seek beyond the end infinite loop) Seeing the same issue in LiveTV in RC2 here (pixelated picture and choppy sound): In tswriter: But nothing else related to this issue in other logs. Cueing in timeshift buffer -15sec always temporarily solves the problem. Anything I can do to help you guys finding...
AW: RTSP streaming issue (seek beyond the end infinite loop) Seeing the same issue in LiveTV in RC2 here (pixelated picture and...
Hi, sometimes very rarely i have got bad playback of TV in multiseat in straming log i got that at this time 06-03-2010...
Replies
Views
Using DVD43 does not solve it. I still have freezes in DVD menu. Anyway there is another thread here discussing this issue. Seems more people have problems.
Using DVD43 does not solve it. I still have freezes in DVD menu. Anyway there is another thread here discussing this issue. Seems...
Hi, I'm having a problem with MediaPortal 1.1.0 RC1 playing back DVD's and I was hoping someone might be able to lend a hand...
Replies
Views
Here is the TSReader.log
Here is the TSReader.log
MediaPortal Version: 1.1 MediaPortal Skin: Black Glass Windows Version: Windows 7 64bit CPU Type: Quad Core 9550+ Declocked...
Replies
Views
Suggest you make a new thread emphasising the "Old DirectShowhelper" in the title.
Suggest you make a new thread emphasising the "Old DirectShowhelper" in the title.
MediaPortal Version: 1.1 RC1 MediaPortal Skin: Black Glass Windows Version: Windows 7 Ultimate CPU Type: Intel Quad q8400 HDD...
Replies
Views
MP1 wont ever be able to handle the device lost cases correctly. It's skin engine would require much refactoring to be able to cope with the device resets. Especially ugly when we have to support XP that cannot take advantage of DirectX 9Ex. So, I would suggest to "fix" HW / drivers in such way that you wont get lost HDMI connection...
MP1 wont ever be able to handle the device lost cases correctly. It's skin engine would require much refactoring to be able to cope...
Hello Folks, I have MP connected to a Yamaha receiver via HDMI. My TV is connected to the receiver via HDMI. So it's: MP...
Replies
Views
Tried your alternative file and it makes no difference, still lots of stuttering with any .ts file. This is regardless of whether it's live tv, recorded TV (using non rtsp mode) and also any .ts files played from my videos etc. All of these things play fine outside of MP. I have 4 clients in total and this is the only machine that has...
Tried your alternative file and it makes no difference, still lots of stuttering with any .ts file. This is regardless of whether...
MediaPortal Version: 1.1 RC1 MediaPortal Skin: Indigo 3.2 Windows Version: 7 Pro CPU Type: core2duo 1.86ghz HDD: 250gb Memory...
Replies
Views
re: "Play disc" menuitem doesn't do what it suggests Resolved the Mantis issue. The other issue should be tried to reproduce and then enter to mantis if it can be reproduced.
re: "Play disc" menuitem doesn't do what it suggests Resolved the Mantis issue. The other issue should be tried to reproduce...
Hi When watching TV or playing MP3-files, the "Play disc" menuentry doesn't work. It just returns back home. If I stop the TV or...
Replies
Views
I'm going to do some further experimenting to see if it occurs elsewhwere in Mediaportal. Was hunting through the forum and just wanted to confirm if this was still a problem before I do further testing. Thank you.
I'm going to do some further experimenting to see if it occurs elsewhwere in Mediaportal. Was hunting through the forum and just...
Windows power saving has turned off my monitors and TV while I'm in the middle of watching a video. I suggest, and have tested...
Replies
Views
Hi there, is there any solution out? I'm active in this threat: https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/threads/mediaportal-wakeup-for-recording.73055/page-4 I'll post my complete logs this evening.
Hi there, is there any solution out? I'm active in this threat...
MediaPortal Version: 1.1 RC1 (1.0.5.25080) MediaPortal Skin: Maya Windows Version: Windows 7 (x64) CPU Type: AMD Opteron 185...
Replies
Views
Oh, thought the id was standardized... i edited my post just to be sure no one crashes their db. thx, mm
Oh, thought the id was standardized... i edited my post just to be sure no one crashes their db. thx, mm
MediaPortal Version: 1.1.0 RC2 MediaPortal Skin: Dark Essentials v1.0.0.6 Windows Version: WinXP sp3 CPU Type: Pentium 4 3.4Ghz...
Replies
Views
Do you mean this one for example? // yep, that seems to have fixed it
Do you mean this one for example? // yep, that seems to have fixed it
I did a clean install of MP1.1.0RC2 on a Win7 Client The Client connects and reads the database etc., but when I try to start TV...
Replies
Views
SVN 25334 is better, but there's room for improvement ;) I have great faith in your abilities to fix this before RC2 :)
SVN 25334 is better, but there's room for improvement ;) I have great faith in your abilities to fix this before RC2 :)
MediaPortal Version: 1.1.0 beta MediaPortal Skin: Blue3 Wide Windows Version: Win 7 RC build 7100 32bit CPU Type: Intel Core Duo...
Replies
Views
Re: stopping live TV on one client -> all live streams freezes (linkage scanner relat I'll try your streamingServer.dll and report back. cu EDIT: arion_p Tested it and with your streamingserver.dll the error is gone. I can't reproduce this error anymore. Thx gemx Seems to be no problem with the linkage scanner. I took a look...
Re: stopping live TV on one client -> all live streams freezes (linkage scanner relat I'll try your streamingServer.dll and...
MediaPortal Version: MP 1.1.0 MediaPortal Skin: BlackGlass Windows Version: XP / Win7 both home and prof CPU Type: AMD DC 4600+...
Replies
Views
AW: Spanish TSWRITER problem could you please test this build https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/612069-post24.html ?
AW: Spanish TSWRITER problem could you please test this build https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/612069-post24.html ?
Sorry for my english :-( I have a Nova T-500 & Nova TD-Stick. The Tswriter of versión 1.02 no problem. But the TSwriter of...
Replies
Views
Thanks for a good bug report. It has been added to mantis with target for 1.1.0 RC3.
Thanks for a good bug report. It has been added to mantis with target for 1.1.0 RC3.
MediaPortal Version: MP 1.1.0 RC1 MediaPortal Skin: Windows Version: Windows 7 32bit CPU Type: Intel Core i7 HDD: Memory: 4...
Replies
Views
I have the same proplem and Floppy-DTV DVB-C Using 5.7 drivers but how do you change to the "OHCI compliant Legacy drivers" ? :thx: Oh...solved, found it in the firedtv driver pack pack =)
I have the same proplem and Floppy-DTV DVB-C Using 5.7 drivers but how do you change to the "OHCI compliant Legacy drivers" ...
MediaPortal Version: 1.1 RC2 MediaPortal Skin: B3W Windows Version: Windows 7 x86 Pro EN CPU Type: Intel E8400@3GHz HDD: WD 1TB...
Replies
Views
What happened to the Soundgraph devs working with the MediaPortal team? I remember reading something about that a while ago. Soundgraph changed their mind? Their development team would have to be the worst I've ever seen for keeping to a roadmap. I keep an eye on their "To Do List" which is the roadmap for the imon VFD/IR drivers...
What happened to the Soundgraph devs working with the MediaPortal team? I remember reading something about that a while ago...
MediaPortal Version: 1.1.0 RC 2 MediaPortal Skin: Streamed MP Windows Version: Win 7 (Main Client) / Win Server 2008 x64 Std (TV...
Replies
Views
Please note, hard coded labels have been removed in MP 1.1.0 RC3 as of SVN 25661. See the Skin Changes Wiki Page Hopefully Damien's proposal will be considered/implemented as soon as the feature freeze is lifted. EDIT: Marked the thread as 'fixed'
Please note, hard coded labels have been removed in MP 1.1.0 RC3 as of SVN 25661. See the Skin Changes Wiki Page Hopefully...
MediaPortal Version: 1.1 RC1 MediaPortal Skin: Maya Windows Version: Windows 7 x64 CPU Type: Intel C2D E8200 2.66GHz HDD: WD...
Replies
Views
TV service is not running in kernel conext -> not possible for it to cause a BSOD. Only if drivers are broken and TV service triggers that bug with its own behavior the BSOD is possible.
TV service is not running in kernel conext -> not possible for it to cause a BSOD. Only if drivers are broken and TV service...
MediaPortal Version: 1.0.5.25080 (1.1.0 RC1) MediaPortal Skin: N/A (Happens in TV Server Config) Windows Version: Vista 7 Home...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom