MediaPortal 1.1.0 RC 1 & 2 (11 Viewers)

Post issues you found in MediaPortal 1.1.0 RC 1 or 2.
MediaPortal Version: 1.1.0 RC2 MediaPortal Skin: Black Glass Windows Version: XP Pro SP3 CPU Type: AMD Athlon X64 4400+ HDD: Memory: 2GB PC6400 Motherboard: MSI Neo V2 Video Card: ATI HD 4350 Video Card Driver: Sound Card: Onboard Sound Card AC3: Sound Card Driver: 1. TV Card: TT Budget 1401 S 1. TV Card Type: DVB-S 1. TV Card...
MediaPortal Version: 1.1.0 RC2 MediaPortal Skin: Black Glass Windows Version: XP Pro SP3 CPU Type: AMD Athlon X64 4400+ HDD...
MediaPortal Version: 1.1.0 RC2 MediaPortal Skin: Black Glass Windows Version: XP Pro SP3 CPU Type: AMD Athlon X64 4400+ HDD...
Replies
Views
MediaPortal Version: 1.1.0 RC2 MediaPortal Skin: Black Glass Windows Version: XP Pro SP3 CPU Type: AMD Athlon X64 4400+ HDD: Memory: 2GB PC6400 Motherboard: MSI Neo V2 Video Card: ATI HD 4350 Video Card Driver: Sound Card: Onboard Sound Card AC3: Sound Card Driver: 1. TV Card: TT Budget 1401 S 1. TV Card Type: DVB-S 1. TV Card...
Replies
Views
Installed and right now testing in with RC2. ATM I can't see any glitch, but I can't see any log entry regarding PMT change... so I don't if it's because spanish TDT has stopped changing PMT with no PID changes, or it's just that it's not reflected in log... I'll keep on testing and report any issue. Thanks! EDIT: Ok! I got two pmt...
Installed and right now testing in with RC2. ATM I can't see any glitch, but I can't see any log entry regarding PMT change... so I...
MediaPortal Version: 1.1.0. RC2 MediaPortal Skin: StreamedMP Windows Version: Vista 32bit CPU Type: Core 2 Duo 6550 HDD: 2xWD...
Replies
Views
i don't know who to repair it. So i installed Mp new. On Sever and on Client. Now it works. Thanks for the Hint.
i don't know who to repair it. So i installed Mp new. On Sever and on Client. Now it works. Thanks for the Hint.
MediaPortal Version: 1.1.0 RC2 MediaPortal Skin: Blue3wide Windows Version: Win 7 x86 CPU Type: Intel Core 2 Quad Q8300 HDD: WD...
Replies
Views
Hi, I think i had similar problem... When playing Bluray movies, the sound stuttering all the time... I bought Cyberlink Powerdvd 10, because it supported hd sound and such... But... as you tell... exactly the same results... Yesterday i "upgraded" my 32 bit Win7 to 64 bit Win7, and i tried to see if i could find a solution for...
Hi, I think i had similar problem... When playing Bluray movies, the sound stuttering all the time... I bought Cyberlink...
Sometimes when I skip forward or backward playing a bluray movie, the sound (Dolby TrueHD bitstreamed over HDMI) stutters and the...
Replies
Views
thanks i will give bluray handler a crack and see if it helps, it does seem random that the subtitles that are PGS are found on some movies and not others, have to do more digging i think.
thanks i will give bluray handler a crack and see if it helps, it does seem random that the subtitles that are PGS are found on...
MediaPortal Version: 1.1.0 RC2 Always Latest SVN MediaPortal Skin: StreamedMP Windows Version: WIN7 Ultimate CPU Type: i7 Core i920...
Replies
Views
Not at this time. See: 0002898: Recording conflict detection does not work with Hybrid cards - MediaPortal Bugtracker
Not at this time. See: 0002898: Recording conflict detection does not work with Hybrid cards - MediaPortal Bugtracker
MediaPortal Version: 1.1.0 RC2 MediaPortal Skin: Black Glass Windows Version: XP SP3 with all updates CPU Type: Intel Core 2 Duo...
Replies
Views
No minidisplay - the htpc (Elonex advent) has one and I did get it working but disabled it a long time ago as I suspect problems.
No minidisplay - the htpc (Elonex advent) has one and I did get it working but disabled it a long time ago as I suspect problems.
MediaPortal Version: rc4 MediaPortal Skin: blue3 wide Windows Version: xp - sp3 fully patched CPU Type: intel 651 HDD: samsung...
Replies
Views
Just for reference, it is not that you don't have signal: 2010-05-16 11:36:31.382200 [(12)]: dvb: Render->main inftee demux failed 2010-05-16 11:36:31.382200 [(12)]: Exception :TvLibrary.TvException: No Tv Receiver filter found at TvLibrary.Implementations.DVB.TvCardDvbBase.AddAndConnectBDABoardFilters(DsDevice device) at...
Just for reference, it is not that you don't have signal: 2010-05-16 11:36:31.382200 [(12)]: dvb: Render->main inftee demux...
MediaPortal Version: 1.1RC2 MediaPortal Skin: N/A Windows Version: Windows 7 32 CPU Type: AMD X2 64 @3000 HDD: WD Caviar 500gb...
Replies
Views
Windows' DWM doesn't really support frame rate changes by an application without switching to the Desktop first. The problem is reproducible with MPC-HC and other media-players as well, when you change the refresh rate in the background. We have a really crazy workaround in MP1 at the moment to deal with this (open a transparent...
Windows' DWM doesn't really support frame rate changes by an application without switching to the Desktop first. The problem is...
Maybe not a bug, but more a question: On Windows 7 with Aero disabled, vertical synchronisation does not work and a lot of...
Replies
Views
I found it !!! In the media portal configuration the option "Use MediaInfo for DVDs" in "DVD/DVD Player" must be enabled! With this, the framerate of m2ts is then detected as 24fps, too. This feature was quite well hidden. :-S ;-) --Alex
I found it !!! In the media portal configuration the option "Use MediaInfo for DVDs" in "DVD/DVD Player" must be enabled! With...
Hello! When I play a ripped bluray which has a FPS of 23.976 (the OSD of ffdshow confirms this), I get the following message in...
Replies
Views
OK, I understand about the signal strength, but should it be the same when I watch recordings from that card to? Just curious. The one that I've tested in these test are the DVB-C card. EDIT Did a short test with DVB-S and it looks the same.
OK, I understand about the signal strength, but should it be the same when I watch recordings from that card to? Just curious...
MediaPortal Version: 1.1 RC 2 MediaPortal Skin: Sreamed MP Windows Version: Windows 7 Ultimate CPU Type: AMD Athlon 64 X2 4850E...
Replies
Views
Aah! You are right! Now it works great. I thought the CAM Limit was meant for something else..
Aah! You are right! Now it works great. I thought the CAM Limit was meant for something else..
MediaPortal Version: MP 1.1RC2 MediaPortal Skin: StreamedMP Windows Version: Win 7 64bit CPU Type: AMD Athlon II X2 240 HDD: Samung...
Replies
Views
TV's working OK now since I repaired the database but I'm still seeing a lot of Late Frame and Demux messages in the log. Should I be concerned about these?
TV's working OK now since I repaired the database but I'm still seeing a lot of Late Frame and Demux messages in the log. Should...
MediaPortal Version: v1.1.0 RC2 MediaPortal Skin: Blue3Wide Windows Version: XP Pro SP3 CPU Type: P4 2.8Ghz Northwood HDD...
Replies
Views
Hmm, now the main EPG is right but the OSD EPG is an hour behind! All the channels in the OSD EPG also show 100%, which I believe is meant to indicate how much of the current programme is left, so perhaps that means something.
Hmm, now the main EPG is right but the OSD EPG is an hour behind! All the channels in the OSD EPG also show 100%, which I...
MediaPortal Version: v1.1.0 RC2 MediaPortal Skin: Blue3Wide Windows Version: XP Pro SP3 CPU Type: P4 2.8Ghz Northwood HDD...
Replies
Views
How to gather log files How to show System Specs How to start support/bug thread --- PLEASE DO NOT COMMENT THIS MESSAGE --- Logs and system specs should always be added - just in case
How to gather log files How to show System Specs How to start support/bug thread --- PLEASE DO NOT COMMENT THIS MESSAGE --- Logs...
MediaPortal Version: 1.1.0RC2 MediaPortal Skin: Basic (blue3wide) Windows Version: WIN7 CPU Type: AMD athlon 5200 (2.6GHz) HDD...
Replies
Views
That's right;)
That's right;)
MediaPortal Version: 1.1.0 RC1 MediaPortal Skin: BlackGlass Windows Version: MS Windows 7 x86 Ultimate CPU Type: AMD Athlon 64...
Replies
Views
thanks Ray both tuners go to the same folder (used the "use same folder for all recordings" button on the timeshift configuration screen). I retuned both tuners a couple of nights ago and then deleted all unused/unwanted channels. there is lots of space free on the disc I use for recording - 100G following a reboot last...
thanks Ray both tuners go to the same folder (used the "use same folder for all recordings" button on the timeshift...
MediaPortal Version: rc2 MediaPortal Skin: blue3 wide Windows Version: xp - sp3 fully patched CPU Type: intel 651 HDD: samsung...
Replies
Views
Confirmed by me, no real steps to reproduce, just reset a populated db.
Confirmed by me, no real steps to reproduce, just reset a populated db.
MediaPortal Version: 1.1.0 RC2 If I reset the Video Database in MediaPortal Configuration App. ans switch to the Editor-TabPage...
Replies
Views
MediaPortal Version: 1.1.RC2 MediaPortal Skin: Blue-3 Windows Version: WinXP-SP3 CPU Type: Intel Core 2 Duo E8400 3.0GHz HDD: WD 1000Gb Memory: 2x1024 DDR2 Motherboard: ASUS P5K premium Video Card: ASUS EN9600GT Silent/HTDI 512 Video Card Driver: 196.21 Sound Card: internal MPEG2 Video Codec: Cyberlink Video/SP Decoder (PDVD...
MediaPortal Version: 1.1.RC2 MediaPortal Skin: Blue-3 Windows Version: WinXP-SP3 CPU Type: Intel Core 2 Duo E8400 3.0GHz HDD...
MediaPortal Version: 1.1.RC2 MediaPortal Skin: Blue-3 Windows Version: WinXP-SP3 CPU Type: Intel Core 2 Duo E8400 3.0GHz HDD...
Replies
Views
Peccato, avrei voluto farlo funzionare direttamente grazie Simone
Peccato, avrei voluto farlo funzionare direttamente grazie Simone
MediaPortal Version: 1.1 RC2 MediaPortal Skin: bluewide Windows Version: Win7 ultimate 32bit CPU Type: AMD SEMPRON 2800+ HDD...
Replies
Views
Now I reconfigered MP and TVServer to use 192.168.1.67. But errors come again and again. I see that there's an SQLServer error in logs. Actually, in early releases to solve this problem and not to use loopback adaptor I wrote MSSQL$SQLEXPRESS in registery and restarted PC. But if I do it now in 1.1.0* this record is...
Now I reconfigered MP and TVServer to use 192.168.1.67. But errors come again and again. I see that there's an SQLServer error...
MediaPortal Version: MP 1.1 RC 1 MediaPortal Skin: Blue3Wide Windows Version: Windows 7 Ultimate CPU Type: Intel Core2 6400...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 [confirm] No DVB subtitle (1 Viewer) DE
TsReader (subtitle pin) -> DVB subtitle decoder Nothing else, since the subtitle decoder doesn't have output pin since it communicates directly with MP / rendering code.
TsReader (subtitle pin) -> DVB subtitle decoder Nothing else, since the subtitle decoder doesn't have output pin since it...
MediaPortal Version: 1.1.0 RC2 MediaPortal Skin: Blue3Wide Windows Version: Windows 7 Ultimate 64bit CPU Type: Intel® Atom™ 330...
Replies
Views
Re: Runaway recordings with RC2 Hi, today it happened again, zipfile with log is here: And a pattern seems to emerge: If a record is running while the tv move epg plugin imports new epg data, the record fails to stop! Can someone else reproduce this issue? Ciao, Steffen
Re: Runaway recordings with RC2 Hi, today it happened again, zipfile with log is here: And a pattern seems to emerge: If a...
MediaPortal Version: 1.1.0 RC2 MediaPortal Skin: Blue3wide Windows Version: Windows XP SP3 CPU Type: AMD Athlon64 X2 BE-2350...
Replies
Views
Actually, in most cases you may not to delete these lines. You can just put a time of the previous programme:Programme 1: Start1 - End1 Programme 2: Start2 - End2 If Start2=0000000, then you can put there End1, and vice versa
Actually, in most cases you may not to delete these lines. You can just put a time of the previous programme:Programme 1: Start1 -...
MediaPortal Version: 1.1.RC1 MediaPortal Skin: Blue-3 Windows Version: WinXP-SP3 CPU Type: Intel Core 2 Duo E8400 3.0GHz HDD: WD...
Replies
Views
Do you mean this one for example? // yep, that seems to have fixed it
Do you mean this one for example? // yep, that seems to have fixed it
I did a clean install of MP1.1.0RC2 on a Win7 Client The Client connects and reads the database etc., but when I try to start TV...
Replies
Views
MediaPortal Version: 1.1.RC1 MediaPortal Skin: Blue-3 Windows Version: WinXP-SP3 CPU Type: Intel Core 2 Duo E8400 3.0GHz HDD: WD 1000Gb Memory: 2x1024 DDR2 Motherboard: ASUS P5K premium Video Card: ASUS EN9600GT Silent/HTDI 512 Video Card Driver: 196.21 Sound Card: internal MPEG2 Video Codec: Cyberlink Video/SP Decoder (PDVD 8) MPEG2...
MediaPortal Version: 1.1.RC1 MediaPortal Skin: Blue-3 Windows Version: WinXP-SP3 CPU Type: Intel Core 2 Duo E8400 3.0GHz HDD: WD...
Replies
Views
Hi, same here, black screen and totally hung MP exe on resume from standby. Will post logs asap.
Hi, same here, black screen and totally hung MP exe on resume from standby. Will post logs asap.
I have a problem with the system stability when it goes into hibernation which is new since my upgrade to RC2. The system does...
Replies
Views
MediaPortal Version: 1.1.0 RC2 MediaPortal Skin: Blue3wide Windows Version: XP SP3 CPU Type: Intel HDD: 931gb Memory: 1gb Motherboard: Asus Video Card: NVIDIA GeForce 6800 Video Card Driver: NVIDIA Sound Card: On-Board Sound Card AC3: On-Board Sound Card Driver: Asus 1. TV Card: Nebula 1. TV Card Type: Nebula PCI 1. TV...
MediaPortal Version: 1.1.0 RC2 MediaPortal Skin: Blue3wide Windows Version: XP SP3 CPU Type: Intel HDD: 931gb Memory: 1gb...
MediaPortal Version: 1.1.0 RC2 MediaPortal Skin: Blue3wide Windows Version: XP SP3 CPU Type: Intel HDD: 931gb Memory: 1gb...
Replies
Views
Any update/news if this is a confirmed bug?
Any update/news if this is a confirmed bug?
MediaPortal Version: 1.0.1.0 MediaPortal Skin: Maya Windows Version: Windows 7 x64 CPU Type: AMD 4850e HDD: Segate 320GB...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom