MediaPortal 1.1.0 RC 1 & 2 (14 Viewers)

Post issues you found in MediaPortal 1.1.0 RC 1 or 2.
MediaPortal Version: 1.1.0 RC2 MediaPortal Skin: Blue3Wide Windows Version: Win7 32bit CPU Type: Intel E5200 2.5GHz HDD: Samsung 1TB & WDC 160GB Memory: 4GB Motherboard: ASUS KPL/C1600 Video Card: ATI Gigabyte HD4550 Video Card Driver: 10.3 Sound Card: ATI Gigabyte HD4550 Sound Card AC3: HDMI Sound Card Driver: 10.3 1. TV...
MediaPortal Version: 1.1.0 RC2 MediaPortal Skin: Blue3Wide Windows Version: Win7 32bit CPU Type: Intel E5200 2.5GHz HDD...
MediaPortal Version: 1.1.0 RC2 MediaPortal Skin: Blue3Wide Windows Version: Win7 32bit CPU Type: Intel E5200 2.5GHz HDD...
Replies
Views
I will look at this a bit more but I think it depends on what view you are using. Also I think WMP tags might be treated differently. I had a quick play earlier and I edited a "contributing artist" tag in WMP but could not see this as a valid ID3V2 tag inside of any other program. I think that MP (well I think it is TagLib we use...
I will look at this a bit more but I think it depends on what view you are using. Also I think WMP tags might be treated...
When having more artists separetet with semicolon in the "Contributing Artists" tag in a mp3 file, MediaPortal client will not show...
Replies
Views
MediaPortal Version: 1.1.0 RC2 MediaPortal Skin: B3W Windows Version: Vista SP2 CPU Type: P4 3.2GHz HDD: 150 Gb (System) + 1.5 Tb (Media) Memory: 2Gb Motherboard: Video Card: ATI HD5440 Video Card Driver: Catalyst 10.3 Sound Card: SoundBlaster AudioConnect Sound Card AC3: SoundBlaster AudioConnect Sound Card Driver: 1...
MediaPortal Version: 1.1.0 RC2 MediaPortal Skin: B3W Windows Version: Vista SP2 CPU Type: P4 3.2GHz HDD: 150 Gb (System) + 1.5...
MediaPortal Version: 1.1.0 RC2 MediaPortal Skin: B3W Windows Version: Vista SP2 CPU Type: P4 3.2GHz HDD: 150 Gb (System) + 1.5...
Replies
Views
MrHipp reimplemented parts of the fix and included some workarounds to fix it. It was believed to be working, but perhaps not completely on all systems. Create a proper bug report, and if you get no response on that send me a PM, and I will make sure to take a look.
MrHipp reimplemented parts of the fix and included some workarounds to fix it. It was believed to be working, but perhaps not...
MediaPortal Version: 1.1.0 RC2 MediaPortal Skin: StreamedMP Windows Version: Win7 Ultimate 64 CPU Type: AMD BE-2350e HDD: 2x 2,5"...
Replies
Views
I bet its not codec related because errors goes from streamingserver log and im using clean MP RC2 without adding third party skins and plugins
I bet its not codec related because errors goes from streamingserver log and im using clean MP RC2 without adding third party...
MediaPortal Version: 1.1.0 RC2 MediaPortal Skin: Maya Windows Version: Win7 32bit CPU Type: Intel E5200 2.5GHz HDD: Samsung 1TB...
Replies
Views
developers, why not add a hotkey to MP to activate its power button, so it can prevent whetver it feals like. it wouldn't solve the problem for pressing the button on the box but the remote could be configured to activate the MP power button and then MP could take over and activate the systems power button function or show a message...
developers, why not add a hotkey to MP to activate its power button, so it can prevent whetver it feals like. it wouldn't solve the...
MediaPortal Version: 1.1 RC2 MediaPortal Skin: Blue 3 Wide Windows Version: Win 7 Ultimate x64 CPU Type: AMD Athlon II X2 240 HDD...
Replies
Views
I do not believe this is an issue with MP then so have marked it as no bug. Can you raise it as a bug with the infoservice developer? Thanks
I do not believe this is an issue with MP then so have marked it as no bug. Can you raise it as a bug with the infoservice...
MediaPortal Version: 1.1.0 RC2 MediaPortal Skin: xfactor Windows Version: win7 CPU Type: intel quadcore 6600 HDD: Memory: 4GB...
Replies
Views
No, but MP changed, maybe it is no longer needed in MP postprocessing. I do not have reciever, so i cannot try it by myself.
No, but MP changed, maybe it is no longer needed in MP postprocessing. I do not have reciever, so i cannot try it by myself.
Hi Devs! Playback of some movies doesn't work here with installed SAF5.0! If i press play on my remote, there is only a short...
Replies
Views
This function still working, as you can see on screenshots (combined channel has DVB-T and DVB-S tuning details). bug is only in channel groups where it has two links to the same channel. If you delete one of the doubled links, all become to normal state.
This function still working, as you can see on screenshots (combined channel has DVB-T and DVB-S tuning details). bug is only in...
MediaPortal Version: 1.1.0 RC2 MediaPortal Skin: Blue Three (wide) Windows Version: WinXP Pro SP3 CPU Type: AMD Phenom 9600...
Replies
Views
Well, I think you guys have found my problem! I updated the IRSS to the version 1.4.2.3496, as found in: https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/attachments/ir-server-suite-irss-165/57917d1268176775-ir-server-suite-releases-ir-server-suite-test-build-1.4.2.3496.zip But I'm pretty sure that my error was caused by the wireless mouse...
Well, I think you guys have found my problem! I updated the IRSS to the version 1.4.2.3496, as found in...
MediaPortal Version: 1.1.0 RC2 MediaPortal Skin: StreamedMP Windows Version: Windows 7 x64 CPU Type: AMD Athlon II X2 240 HDD...
Replies
Views
okay, i'm backing up what is in programdata\mediaportal, and after doing a full mediaportal products cleanup done, reinstall now done, no errors problems seems all gone, do I need to transfer the thumbs and the video database or is there another way?
okay, i'm backing up what is in programdata\mediaportal, and after doing a full mediaportal products cleanup done, reinstall now...
MediaPortal Version: 1.1 RC2 MediaPortal Skin: Wide Windows Version: Windows 7 Ultimate 32 Bits CPU Type: Q6600 HDD: Seagate...
Replies
Views
Oh, thought the id was standardized... i edited my post just to be sure no one crashes their db. thx, mm
Oh, thought the id was standardized... i edited my post just to be sure no one crashes their db. thx, mm
MediaPortal Version: 1.1.0 RC2 MediaPortal Skin: Dark Essentials v1.0.0.6 Windows Version: WinXP sp3 CPU Type: Pentium 4 3.4Ghz...
Replies
Views
Mark, You may be completely correct about the video card. My card is marginal for HD, but something else has changed because from the time I started using MediaPortal until 1.1 RC1 or so I never had a problem even with HD content. The shows I record are the same, but the MP behavior has changed over time. I can't pinpoint the...
Mark, You may be completely correct about the video card. My card is marginal for HD, but something else has changed because from...
MediaPortal Version: v1.1.0 RC2 MediaPortal Skin: Blue3Wide Windows Version: XP Pro SP3 CPU Type: P4 2.8Ghz Northwood HDD...
Replies
Views
HI All I am currently running RC1 on 2 machines and have tried over the last 2 days to install RC2 on both machines without any luck. I really dont understand this as i run the installer but can only get to the part where it checks for a internet connection and fails. This happens on both machines. I have tried to install...
HI All I am currently running RC1 on 2 machines and have tried over the last 2 days to install RC2 on both machines without any...
HI All I am currently running RC1 on 2 machines and have tried over the last 2 days to install RC2 on both machines without any...
Replies
Views
Working with Simone, we found out the solution of all my problems. For the TVServer not finding/tuning any channel, i did a complete cleanup of all MP software, removing directories, registry entries, and database (i also ditched MSSql in favor of MySql). Then, reinstalled all MP, renamed tvserver.exe.config to tvserver.exe (known...
Working with Simone, we found out the solution of all my problems. For the TVServer not finding/tuning any channel, i did a...
MediaPortal Version: 1.0.2->1.1.0 RC1 -> 1.1.0 RC2 MediaPortal Skin: blue 3 Windows Version: win 2003 r2 CPU Type: amd HDD...
Replies
Views
well, i know that TerraTec has released two or three drivers recently for my tuner due to Win7, and i'm using the latest one. I just think it's weird that ProgDVB interpret the signals so differently, and i start to wonder how good my signallevels actually are...
well, i know that TerraTec has released two or three drivers recently for my tuner due to Win7, and i'm using the latest one. I...
MediaPortal Version: 1.1.0 RC2 MediaPortal Skin: Blue3Wide Windows Version: Windows 7 Professional x64 CPU Type: Intel C2D E8400...
Replies
Views
Minor breakthrough for me - I found that my x86 client's gental.config file was 0 bytes, so I copied it from the server. It's now streaming TV fine... Just the x64 client not working now.
Minor breakthrough for me - I found that my x86 client's gental.config file was 0 bytes, so I copied it from the server. It's...
MediaPortal Version: 1.1 RC2 MediaPortal Skin: blue3 wide Windows Version: Windows 7 Ultimate x64 CPU Type: Intel(R) Core(TM)2...
Replies
Views
With SVN 25591, I can no longer reproduce this problem. Thanks for feedback. Mark
With SVN 25591, I can no longer reproduce this problem. Thanks for feedback. Mark
Hi, I have just noticed that in RC2, if you are in the 'My TV' main screen (so you can see EPG data) on a singleseat setup, when...
Replies
Views
Hi there, Back home and I've done some testing. :D It doesn't look like I have the issue after all - I have set my start of week to Monday, restarted TVServer. When I schedule programs via "advanced recording/Record this time every week" the programs appear to be scheduled correctly (according to Scheduled Programs and the...
Hi there, Back home and I've done some testing. :D It doesn't look like I have the issue after all - I have set my start of...
MediaPortal Version: 1.1 rc2 MediaPortal Skin: Maya Windows Version: Windows 7 Ultimate CPU Type: i3-530 HDD: Western Digital...
Replies
Views
Installed and right now testing in with RC2. ATM I can't see any glitch, but I can't see any log entry regarding PMT change... so I don't if it's because spanish TDT has stopped changing PMT with no PID changes, or it's just that it's not reflected in log... I'll keep on testing and report any issue. Thanks! EDIT: Ok! I got two pmt...
Installed and right now testing in with RC2. ATM I can't see any glitch, but I can't see any log entry regarding PMT change... so I...
MediaPortal Version: 1.1.0. RC2 MediaPortal Skin: StreamedMP Windows Version: Vista 32bit CPU Type: Core 2 Duo 6550 HDD: 2xWD...
Replies
Views
ok, I will take a look next time (but I think it was not responding). Anyway, when I killed MP, the system didn't go to standby. Then I tried to start MP again and it hangs on splash screen having "Initialize input devices" displayed. Then I killed it again and rebooted. After reboot everything was ok again. I have iMon VFD installed...
ok, I will take a look next time (but I think it was not responding). Anyway, when I killed MP, the system didn't go to standby...
MediaPortal Version: 1.1.0 RC2 MediaPortal Skin: StreamedMP Windows Version: Win7 Ultimate 64 CPU Type: AMD BE-2350e HDD: 2x 2,5"...
Replies
Views
Can you take a look at the database directory and see if any of them are particularly large ? (folder is in the application data folder SystemFolders - MediaPortal Manual Documentation) Also can you confirm what databases you have in that folder (and also confirm that this happens when third party plugins like Moving Pictures and...
Can you take a look at the database directory and see if any of them are particularly large ? (folder is in the application data...
Would provide Mediaportal.log but the file is over 1 meg... The log carries the same line over and over again.. 2010-04-19...
Replies
Views
I did it again! Was watching BBC2, which has a good signal, and scheduled a recording on Sky3 (which doesn't, level 42 quality 20!). Around the time the recording started (about 03:38), the LiveTV picture froze and audio stopped. MP became quite unresponsive but I eventually managed to stop LiveTV. Shortly after that I got a...
I did it again! Was watching BBC2, which has a good signal, and scheduled a recording on Sky3 (which doesn't, level 42 quality...
MediaPortal Version: v1.1.0 RC2 MediaPortal Skin: Blue3Wide Windows Version: XP Pro SP3 CPU Type: P4 2.8Ghz Northwood HDD...
Replies
Views
Re: AW: massive delay when changing the volume while MiniEPG is open thanks. Logs might not show anything but will confirm what is going on in your system plus exact timings etc
Re: AW: massive delay when changing the volume while MiniEPG is open thanks. Logs might not show anything but will confirm...
Hi, when you open the MiniEPG and change the valume while its open the Application doesn't react anymore for a few seconds...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 [confirm] Line21 DE
Hi Arion, thanks for your respond and it's great news that the team is looking for ways to choose CC or not. I'm wondering would this patch would be of any use?.. btw many thanks Manfred. https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/submit-code-patches-mediaportal-tv-server-etc-325/closed-captions-support-dvd-77611/#post576900 also...
Hi Arion, thanks for your respond and it's great news that the team is looking for ways to choose CC or not. I'm wondering...
Hi all, added Line21 in the post processing (DVD) CC is still blacklisted or whatever you want to call it, since 2 svn before...
Replies
Views
I am using RC2 on three systems, and have no major issues. It is better than RC1. I would advise doing a clean install but apart from that you should be fine. Mark
I am using RC2 on three systems, and have no major issues. It is better than RC1. I would advise doing a clean install but apart...
MediaPortal Version: 1.1.0.0 MediaPortal Skin: Blue Two Windows Version: Windows XP MCE 2005 - Rollup 2 CPU Type: Intel Core 2...
Replies
Views
Re: Problem controlling the sound I figured out what caused my problem: If I select "upmix stereo to 5.1/7.1" in the music settings in MP-config I cannot control the sound, else, if I unselect it I can control the sound. Is it a bug?
Re: Problem controlling the sound I figured out what caused my problem: If I select "upmix stereo to 5.1/7.1" in the music...
MediaPortal Version: 1.1 RC2 MediaPortal Skin: Maya Windows Version: Win XP SP3 CPU Type: AMD Athlon II X2 250 HDD: 2 Samsungs...
Replies
Views
MediaPortal Version: 1.1 RC2 MediaPortal Skin: blue3 wide Windows Version: Windows 7 Ultimate x64 CPU Type: Intel(R) Core(TM)2 Duo CPU E6750 @ 2.66GHz HDD: SAMSUNG HD501LJ 500GB Memory: 4GB Motherboard: Asus P5k SE Video Card: ASUS EAH2400 Video Card Driver: latest Sound Card: HDA XPLOSION 7.1 DTS CONNECT Sound Card AC3...
MediaPortal Version: 1.1 RC2 MediaPortal Skin: blue3 wide Windows Version: Windows 7 Ultimate x64 CPU Type: Intel(R) Core(TM)2...
Replies
Views
I just tried and now it works..... But i remember that with this setting in one of the older versions when i viewed pictures the htpc suddenly went into standby becuse the server was idle but mp was not. But is that fixed now? And I dont understand why I can set both the PSplugin in tvserver conf. and in mp conf. to 5 min. Wich...
I just tried and now it works..... But i remember that with this setting in one of the older versions when i viewed pictures the...
Replies
Views
You are welkom
You are welkom
MediaPortal Version: 1.1 RC2 MediaPortal Skin: streamed MP v1.0.2 Windows Version: Windows 7 64bit CPU Type: I7 920 HDD: 36gig...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom