MediaPortal 1.1.0 RC 1 & 2 (8 Viewers)

Post issues you found in MediaPortal 1.1.0 RC 1 or 2.
This was the last line befroe the freezing: 2010-04-30 17:01:20.781250 [Debug][MPMain(1)]: TvFullScreen:init->OSD:Off 2010-04-30 17:01:20.781250 [Debug][MPMain(1)]: TvFullScreen: init, playing True, player.CurrentFile F:\\live3-0.ts.tsbuffer, TVHome.Card.TimeShiftFileName F:\\live3-0.ts.tsbuffer 2010-04-30 17:01:20.812500...
This was the last line befroe the freezing: 2010-04-30 17:01:20.781250 [Debug][MPMain(1)]: TvFullScreen:init->OSD:Off...
MediaPortal Version: Mp 1 Rc2 MediaPortal Skin: blue3 Windows Version: XP SP 3 CPU Type: Intel 800MHZ HDD: WD 2TB Memory: 2GB...
Replies
Views
unfortunately he is very busy with RL :( Simone
unfortunately he is very busy with RL :( Simone
Tv freeze when audio changes (in my case, when local news ends). If I jump, it's OK again. Ambass fixed this the last time. Logs...
Replies
Views
This doesn't help.
This doesn't help.
MediaPortal Version: 1.1.0 RC2 MediaPortal Skin: Blue3Wide Windows Version: Windows 7 Professional 32bit CPU Type: Intel® Atom™...
Replies
Views
My install was a new one also, after uninstalling 1.1.0 beta.
My install was a new one also, after uninstalling 1.1.0 beta.
MediaPortal Version: 1.1 RC2 MediaPortal Skin: Blue Windows Version: win 7 When scheduling an advanced TV recording, there is...
Replies
Views
AW: Tsreader with Graphstudio finds no media mercy for this wonderfull info i will it try edit have it tested with the svn version it now it working fine with both stable and rc1 many thank chemelli regards kay
AW: Tsreader with Graphstudio finds no media mercy for this wonderfull info i will it try edit have it tested with the svn...
MediaPortal Version: ServerPC: Last Tve3 Server Build ClientPC: Mp0.2.3.0 or Infinity MediaPortal Skin: BlueTwo Windows Version...
Replies
Views
Well the problem being is I cannot tell it is a problem file until after it is created, I can upload for you, if you want, but the filesize will be rather big. I still have plenty in my recycle bin. I have used many different merit programs and codec finders, the tswritter is labeled as 'MediaPortal File Writer'. No sign of the...
Well the problem being is I cannot tell it is a problem file until after it is created, I can upload for you, if you want, but the...
I not only have remaining files, but I sometimes have files left behind that crash explorer... These leftover files can not be...
Replies
Views
already fixed in svn. :thx: for reporting. Simone
already fixed in svn. :thx: for reporting. Simone
Getting an error just opening up clean installed of 1.1 RC1. Looks like from error.log it is trying to connect to a SQLServer...
Replies
Views
This issue is not a bug, but very, very, very bad design, and fixing it means to write an new MyVideos plugin from scratch (not kidding!). That we will obviously not do for MP1 because it will take away too much time which we need for MP2, but maybe someone from the community will create a replacement for the myVideos plugin in MP1...
This issue is not a bug, but very, very, very bad design, and fixing it means to write an new MyVideos plugin from scratch (not...
My ION based PC is conected directly to NAS MyBookWorld II via 1 Gb Ethernet port. NAS containes my collection of movies...
Replies
Views
My suspicions have been confirmed as CH4+1 just froze again. I immediately stopped it and tried to restart it and got the "No Signal" error. I then manually deleted all the TS files and it started fine.
My suspicions have been confirmed as CH4+1 just froze again. I immediately stopped it and tried to restart it and got the "No...
MediaPortal Version: v1.1.0 RC1 MediaPortal Skin: Blue3Wide Windows Version: XP Pro SP3 CPU Type: P4 2.8Ghz Northwood HDD...
Replies
Views
I posted similar issues in this thread: https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/mediaportal-1-1-0-rc-1-2-496/timeshift-buffer-doesnt-reset-channel-change-82010/ Maybe my posts should be in this one.
I posted similar issues in this thread...
MediaPortal Version: rc4 MediaPortal Skin: blue3 wide Windows Version: xp - sp3 fully patched CPU Type: intel 651 HDD: samsung...
Replies
Views
Hm... just tried it again and jumped back into the timeshift buffer of a previous channel. Playback simply halted once the timeshift buffer of the previous channel reached the end. I would have expected to see the timeshift buffer of the next channel.
Hm... just tried it again and jumped back into the timeshift buffer of a previous channel. Playback simply halted once the...
MediaPortal Version: 1.1 rc 2 MediaPortal Skin: bluewide Windows Version: 7 CPU Type: HDD: 500GB sata Memory: 4GB...
Replies
Views
Thought I'd follow up with some pics... We usually do not see the Red slider bar (and the tick marks) unless it's a time-shifted (during LIVE-TV) show. The norm has been to use the simpler Green slider and Time REMAINING on the right end for playback recorded TV, a video or a movie file as I've shown in the attachments.
Thought I'd follow up with some pics... We usually do not see the Red slider bar (and the tick marks) unless it's a time-shifted...
MediaPortal Version: 1.1.0.0 RC2 MediaPortal Skin: Blue3Wide Windows Version: Win 7 Premium CPU Type: AMD 435 unlocked & OC'd to...
Replies
Views
fixed in svn. :thx: for reporting Simone
fixed in svn. :thx: for reporting Simone
MediaPortal Version: 1.1.0 RC1 MediaPortal Skin: StreamedMP Windows Version: windows xp prof sp3 32bit CPU Type: intel celeron...
Replies
Views
yeah I saw that. u could try and compile and copy over the tvplugin.pdb file, this will give us line numbers of the exception. can you try and pinpoint what goes on when it faults ? btw. this talk belongs in a new thread :) Feel free to create one. /gibman
yeah I saw that. u could try and compile and copy over the tvplugin.pdb file, this will give us line numbers of the exception...
MediaPortal Version: 1.1 RC1 MediaPortal Skin: Blue3 modified for more lines Windows Version: WinXP SP3 CPU Type: Phenom II...
Replies
Views
A bit related. 0002356: allow folder.png in addition to folder.jpg - MediaPortal Bugtracker User itself shouldn't provide the music thumbs, but instead let MP to handle it (it should always use JPEG when extracting the thumbs during a music import).
A bit related. 0002356: allow folder.png in addition to folder.jpg - MediaPortal Bugtracker User itself shouldn't provide the...
I'm not posting logs here yet, I don't have these available at this time. I'll collect and post them asap. Something seems to have...
Replies
Views
Is there any development on this? I have this problem on 1.1.0 Final. Going back to the old drivers work, but then my tvservice stops responding every now and then, maybe at 00:00 like someone mentioned.
Is there any development on this? I have this problem on 1.1.0 Final. Going back to the old drivers work, but then my tvservice...
MediaPortal Version: RC2 MediaPortal Skin: StreamedMP Windows Version: Windows 7 32bit CPU Type: Intel Core2Duo E7300 HDD: OCZ...
Replies
Views
MediaPortal Version: 1.1 RC Latest Svn+ Own patches MediaPortal Skin: Blue3Wide Windows Version: Windows 7 32Bit(finally this is main htpc Os) :-) CPU Type: Intel Core 2 Duo E6400 HDD: Seagate 320 & WD 500 GB Memory: DDR2 2GB Motherboard: Asus B5P Video Card: NVidia Gf 8400 GS(G98 new chip) Video Card Driver: NVidia 195.37...
MediaPortal Version: 1.1 RC Latest Svn+ Own patches MediaPortal Skin: Blue3Wide Windows Version: Windows 7 32Bit(finally this is...
MediaPortal Version: 1.1 RC Latest Svn+ Own patches MediaPortal Skin: Blue3Wide Windows Version: Windows 7 32Bit(finally this is...
Replies
Views
MediaPortal Version: 1.1.0 RC2 MediaPortal Skin: Default, PurevisionHD Blue Windows Version: Win7 x64 CPU Type: Intel Core 2 Duo E8500 @ 3.16GHz HDD: WD, 2x2TB, 1TB & 600GB Memory: 4094MB Motherboard: Asus P5Q-EM Video Card: Sapphire Radeon 4870, 1024MB Video Card Driver: 10.3 Sound Card: Sound Card AC3: Sound Card Driver: 1. TV...
MediaPortal Version: 1.1.0 RC2 MediaPortal Skin: Default, PurevisionHD Blue Windows Version: Win7 x64 CPU Type: Intel Core 2 Duo...
MediaPortal Version: 1.1.0 RC2 MediaPortal Skin: Default, PurevisionHD Blue Windows Version: Win7 x64 CPU Type: Intel Core 2 Duo...
Replies
Views
this is intermittent and only on first tune. The DVB-T tuners on the Pinnacle card are currently disabled. Looking at the logs the first tune atempt was to a Peak DVB-T card (and I am fairly sure that is the card that eventually tuned in) Just seems odd why it kept trying a succession of cards (including looking at disabled...
this is intermittent and only on first tune. The DVB-T tuners on the Pinnacle card are currently disabled. Looking at the logs...
not sure what is going on here but recently I have been having huge delays trying to tune to a channel when I first watch TV. In...
Replies
Views
No minidisplay - the htpc (Elonex advent) has one and I did get it working but disabled it a long time ago as I suspect problems.
No minidisplay - the htpc (Elonex advent) has one and I did get it working but disabled it a long time ago as I suspect problems.
MediaPortal Version: rc4 MediaPortal Skin: blue3 wide Windows Version: xp - sp3 fully patched CPU Type: intel 651 HDD: samsung...
Replies
Views
Yes please, assuming you still see the same problem. Mark
Yes please, assuming you still see the same problem. Mark
MediaPortal Version: 1.1.0 RC1 MediaPortal Skin: Maya Windows Version: 7 x64 CPU Type: i7 920 HDD: 1.5tb Seagate Memory: 4GB...
Replies
Views
Re: AW: Switching TV channel from AC3 to MPEG audio fails No, since codec doesn't tell it to us :) But hopefully there is something that is done wrong on MP side that causes the issue in first place. Manfred is currently looking into it since he knows the current graph building code best.
Re: AW: Switching TV channel from AC3 to MPEG audio fails No, since codec doesn't tell it to us :) But hopefully there is...
MediaPortal Version: 1.1.0 RC1 MediaPortal Skin: Blue3wide Windows Version: 7 x64 CPU Type: i7 920 HDD: 1.5tb Seagate Memory...
Replies
Views
I can confirm your findings, lets see if anything improves with RC2, but I fear this may just be a limitation of MP1's directx useage, so has always existed to some extent with resizing video. Lets see if tourettes confirms this ;)
I can confirm your findings, lets see if anything improves with RC2, but I fear this may just be a limitation of MP1's directx...
When in window mode: if I'm going to resize window with the mouse mediaportal switches in Fullscreenmode. With the keys 'alt'...
Replies
Views
For your info, three people have the same problem in RC2 in another thread with different hardware. Channels with the problem are the same though. We're planning to open a new thread for this; Current thread(not the new one yet)...
For your info, three people have the same problem in RC2 in another thread with different hardware. Channels with the problem are...
MediaPortal Version: MediaPortal 1.1.0 RC-1 rev25080 MediaPortal Skin: Blue3 wide Windows Version: Windows 7 Ultimate 32-Bit CPU...
Replies
Views
Thanks I found it now
Thanks I found it now
I am looking for the repository of 1.1 RC1 but cannot find this one? :S Browsing sourceforge SCM repository of mediaportal only...
Replies
Views
Missing feature -> not going to happen with 1.1.0.
Missing feature -> not going to happen with 1.1.0.
If I enable DVB subtitles in the config app then whenever I start Live TV I get subtitles. I can then turn them off using the OSD...
Replies
Views
Will do that. Thanks for the answer :)
Will do that. Thanks for the answer :)
I've upgraded to MP 1.1.0 RC1, and I'm facing a small issue with the subtitles. Recording is done through a FireDTV C/CI When I...
Replies
Views
Cool, thanks!
Cool, thanks!
MediaPortal Version: 1.1 RC1 MediaPortal Skin: Streamed MP 0.9.601 Windows Version: Win 7 Pro x64 RTM CPU Type: Intel C2D E5300...
Replies
Views
Am I really the only one or did I post this in the wrong forum? Since there is no sound during forward/rewind/pause, the only indication you have are the subtitles and if, for instance you didn't understand some foreign language - english is not our first language + we are surrounded by a lot of countries with different languages...
Am I really the only one or did I post this in the wrong forum? Since there is no sound during forward/rewind/pause, the only...
MediaPortal Version: 1.1.0RC1 MediaPortal Skin: Blue3 Wide Windows Version: W7 x64 Ultimate I really like the improvements in...
Replies
Views
Hi, i confirm this issue too ! I must first disable subs (twice via Gui OSD) and select the right subs and it appear ! Seb. Ps : in MPC-HC the selection is normal. Edit : : If i disable autoload in MP config, Sub appear directly after select it (Like i test in MPC-HC player) so i think it's really a splitter issue.
Hi, i confirm this issue too ! I must first disable subs (twice via Gui OSD) and select the right subs and it appear ! Seb. Ps ...
MediaPortal Version: Latest SVN (25190) MediaPortal Skin: Blue 3 Wide Windows Version: Windows 7 x64 CPU Type: Intel...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom