MediaPortal 1.1.0 RC 1 & 2 (17 Viewers)

Post issues you found in MediaPortal 1.1.0 RC 1 or 2.
My install was a new one also, after uninstalling 1.1.0 beta.
My install was a new one also, after uninstalling 1.1.0 beta.
MediaPortal Version: 1.1 RC2 MediaPortal Skin: Blue Windows Version: win 7 When scheduling an advanced TV recording, there is...
Replies
Views
Do you mean this one for example? // yep, that seems to have fixed it
Do you mean this one for example? // yep, that seems to have fixed it
I did a clean install of MP1.1.0RC2 on a Win7 Client The Client connects and reads the database etc., but when I try to start TV...
Replies
Views
Thought I'd follow up with some pics... We usually do not see the Red slider bar (and the tick marks) unless it's a time-shifted (during LIVE-TV) show. The norm has been to use the simpler Green slider and Time REMAINING on the right end for playback recorded TV, a video or a movie file as I've shown in the attachments.
Thought I'd follow up with some pics... We usually do not see the Red slider bar (and the tick marks) unless it's a time-shifted...
MediaPortal Version: 1.1.0.0 RC2 MediaPortal Skin: Blue3Wide Windows Version: Win 7 Premium CPU Type: AMD 435 unlocked & OC'd to...
Replies
Views
Hi, I can confirm the same happening with my setup. When the wife is watching DVB-S2, I can watch any channel on DVB-S2 or DVB-S (on laptop). But when I switch to DVB-T, the DVB-S2 freezes. When I stop watching on laptop, and DVB-S2 is stopped (loose your timeshift buffer) you can watch DVB-S2 again. DVB-S2 card is TBS6981 DVB-T...
Hi, I can confirm the same happening with my setup. When the wife is watching DVB-S2, I can watch any channel on DVB-S2 or DVB-S...
MediaPortal Version: 1.1.0 RC2 (rev25546) MediaPortal Skin: default Windows Version: Windows 7 Professional CPU Type: Intel...
Replies
Views
See if using the Reset Graph gets you going... Please report back as this needs to be fixed.
See if using the Reset Graph gets you going... Please report back as this needs to be fixed.
MediaPortal Version: 1.1.0 RC1 MediaPortal Skin: X-Factor Windows Version: XP SP3 CPU Type: AMD X2 5600 HDD: 500Go Hitachi...
Replies
Views
Hi J, I was talking about the old installer, MPInstaller.exe. Some plugin devs still use that one. If you start that, a list of plugins that are already installed is shown. Thats all ok. But you could also choose choose from other plugins that are available, but are not yet installed. Now that doesn't function anymore as it's...
Hi J, I was talking about the old installer, MPInstaller.exe. Some plugin devs still use that one. If you start that, a list of...
MediaPortal Version: MP 1.1 Beta MediaPortal Skin: Blue3 Wide Windows Version: Vista SP1 CPU Type: Intel Core 2 Duo E6750 775...
Replies
Views
MediaPortal Version: MP 1.1 Beta MediaPortal Skin: Blue3 Wide Windows Version: Vista SP1 CPU Type: Intel Core 2 Duo E6750 775 1333FSB 2.66Ghz 4MB HDD: 2x Samsung spinpoint 500GB Memory: 2x Kingston DDR2 ValueRAM 1GB 667 CL5.0 Motherboard: Asus P5K Video Card: NVIDIA 9600 Video Card Driver: latest Sound Card: Sound Card AC3...
MediaPortal Version: MP 1.1 Beta MediaPortal Skin: Blue3 Wide Windows Version: Vista SP1 CPU Type: Intel Core 2 Duo E6750 775...
Replies
Views
Has this problem been fixed? I too have this problem. I am using 1.0.2 version of MP. I was using this version for quite sometime now. The problem started occuring only for the last one month. If upgrading to another version is the only solution can someone please let me know the procedure to backup the settings so that I do not...
Has this problem been fixed? I too have this problem. I am using 1.0.2 version of MP. I was using this version for quite sometime...
MediaPortal Version: 1.1.0 RC1 MediaPortal Skin: Streamed MP Windows Version: Windows 7 Ultimate CPU Type: AMD Phenom X4 9750...
Replies
Views
What happened to the Soundgraph devs working with the MediaPortal team? I remember reading something about that a while ago. Soundgraph changed their mind? Their development team would have to be the worst I've ever seen for keeping to a roadmap. I keep an eye on their "To Do List" which is the roadmap for the imon VFD/IR drivers...
What happened to the Soundgraph devs working with the MediaPortal team? I remember reading something about that a while ago...
MediaPortal Version: 1.1.0 RC 2 MediaPortal Skin: Streamed MP Windows Version: Win 7 (Main Client) / Win Server 2008 x64 Std (TV...
Replies
Views
MediaPortal Version: 1.1 rc2 MediaPortal Skin: blue wide Windows Version: 7 x64 CPU Type: HDD: Memory: Motherboard: Video Card: ati 4350 Video Card Driver: Sound Card: Sound Card AC3: Sound Card Driver: 1. TV Card: 1. TV Card Type: 1. TV Card Driver: 2. TV Card: 2. TV Card Type: 2. TV Card Driver: 3. TV...
MediaPortal Version: 1.1 rc2 MediaPortal Skin: blue wide Windows Version: 7 x64 CPU Type: HDD: Memory: Motherboard...
MediaPortal Version: 1.1 rc2 MediaPortal Skin: blue wide Windows Version: 7 x64 CPU Type: HDD: Memory: Motherboard...
Replies
Views
great!?! :( something else to fix when i get my new receiver. my current receiver cannot decode HD audio.
great!?! :( something else to fix when i get my new receiver. my current receiver cannot decode HD audio.
Installed a fresh: Win7 x64 Ati 4550 - driver 10.3 catalyst 10.4 MP RC2 SAF 5.0 using mkv file as tester: when ever i...
Replies
Views
Really nice catch on the d3d9d.dll file. I checked the DirectX control panel and "use retail version" was already selected. I selected the debug version, saved and then went back to the retail version. No change in CPU usage. I then renamed the d3d9d.dll to d3d9dOrig.dll and played the recorded file again. CPU usage dropped...
Really nice catch on the d3d9d.dll file. I checked the DirectX control panel and "use retail version" was already selected. I...
I have been experiencing extreem CPU usage with both RC1 and RC2 when playing recorded TV. Logs are attached. What I see is a...
Replies
Views
I'll try that tonight :thx: And indeed the volume inside MP was completely turned down, and I was controlling the volume with my Harmony remote on the amplifier. After increasing the volume everything works again like a charm :-) :thx: again! Ron
I'll try that tonight :thx: And indeed the volume inside MP was completely turned down, and I was controlling the volume with my...
MediaPortal Version: problem occurs wiht both RC1 and RC2 MediaPortal Skin: tried several. still no sound Windows Version: win7...
Replies
Views
C
Yes, the card works with the software and with DVBViewer, but when I got the errors in MP then i had to restart the full system to get the card working again. Sometimes it didn't cache channels etc. I bought this card because of some good user opinions here in the forum, but I think it was more a driver problem in Windows 7. Now the...
Yes, the card works with the software and with DVBViewer, but when I got the errors in MP then i had to restart the full system to...
MediaPortal Version: 1.1.0 RC2 MediaPortal Skin: StreamedMP Windows Version: Windows 7 64 1. TV Card: Terratec Cinergy 2400i DT...
Replies
Views
C
Hi First bug: There is no fields where i can set FEC rate Pilot and RollOff for scanning Second: Default Band (marked red on screenshot) are not honored while scanning Universal band used instead. 2010-04-16 08:55:15.000000 [(21)]: dvbs: Tune:DVBS:tv: Freq:12073000 ONID:-1 TSID:-1 SID:-1 PMT:0xFFFFFFFF FTA:False...
Hi First bug: There is no fields where i can set FEC rate Pilot and RollOff for scanning Second: Default Band (marked red...
Hi First bug: There is no fields where i can set FEC rate Pilot and RollOff for scanning Second: Default Band (marked red...
Replies
Views
This has been confirmed to be a bug, and a fix is already in the works. But it is quite specific, as it relates to "Reinitialize TVService on resume". From your posts I gather that your issue is not related to suspend/resume and/or "Reinitialize TVService" is not enabled. However it is quite possible that the underlying cause is the...
This has been confirmed to be a bug, and a fix is already in the works. But it is quite specific, as it relates to "Reinitialize...
MediaPortal Version: 1.1RC2 MediaPortal Skin: Black Glass Nova Windows Version: Windows 7 64bit Edition CPU Type: Quad Core 9550+...
Replies
Views
AW: entering standby prevented OK than it's not a bug. I'll try to find out what is causing the network traffic (wireshark). Thank you!
AW: entering standby prevented OK than it's not a bug. I'll try to find out what is causing the network traffic (wireshark)...
MediaPortal Version: MP1.1.0 RC2 MediaPortal Skin: Maya Windows Version: Windows 7 x86 Ultimate CPU Type: AMD Athlon II X2 235e...
Replies
Views
Did some further testing, but still got issues with the arcsoft renderer. Guess I'll stick with default directsound device.
Did some further testing, but still got issues with the arcsoft renderer. Guess I'll stick with default directsound device.
MediaPortal Version: 1.1.0 RC2 MediaPortal Skin: Black Glass Nova Windows Version: Windows vista + sp2 CPU Type: Intel E5200...
Replies
Views
Is there any development on this? I have this problem on 1.1.0 Final. Going back to the old drivers work, but then my tvservice stops responding every now and then, maybe at 00:00 like someone mentioned.
Is there any development on this? I have this problem on 1.1.0 Final. Going back to the old drivers work, but then my tvservice...
MediaPortal Version: RC2 MediaPortal Skin: StreamedMP Windows Version: Windows 7 32bit CPU Type: Intel Core2Duo E7300 HDD: OCZ...
Replies
Views
I see. Well, it's a fresh install of 1.1.0.0 final in my case.
I see. Well, it's a fresh install of 1.1.0.0 final in my case.
MediaPortal Version: 1.1.0 RC2 Revision:25546 MediaPortal Skin: Blue3 Wide Windows Version: Windows 7 Home Premium 64 bit CPU...
Replies
Views
I thought that EVR might be a workaround. Together with 'keep MP always on top' it just shows a little, be it annoying, glitch when starting and stopping TV. But (there is always a but) with EVR there are problems playing other video. EVR just isn't for XP. That leaves me with a broken MP setup on two out of three clients. The...
I thought that EVR might be a workaround. Together with 'keep MP always on top' it just shows a little, be it annoying, glitch when...
I build a new client system and updated to MP RC 1.1.0 RC1. The TV server and the new client work fine, but I cannot successfully...
Replies
Views
You need to update to RC2 too see if this is fixed, ps recommended to do a clean install if using TV :(
You need to update to RC2 too see if this is fixed, ps recommended to do a clean install if using TV :(
Hi there, I have been using MCEBuddy to compress my .ts recordings into WMV video. These WMV videos play absolutely fine on...
Replies
Views
Hi there, when my htpc wakes up it looses the connection to the tvserver. I had this with RC1 and RC2 Here are the logs and the timestamp for the problem is around 2010-04-15 16:00:36.747272 Can someone help me :thx:
Hi there, when my htpc wakes up it looses the connection to the tvserver. I had this with RC1 and RC2 Here are the logs and the...
Hi there, when my htpc wakes up it looses the connection to the tvserver. I had this with RC1 and RC2 Here are the logs and the...
Replies
Views
Closing this thread as issue has been fixed in RC3 and going off topic.
Closing this thread as issue has been fixed in RC3 and going off topic.
Hi Devs! If i select a music track by pressing Play on my remote, MP stops playing afterr ~1sec and returns to home screen! If...
Replies
Views
TsReader (subtitle pin) -> DVB subtitle decoder Nothing else, since the subtitle decoder doesn't have output pin since it communicates directly with MP / rendering code.
TsReader (subtitle pin) -> DVB subtitle decoder Nothing else, since the subtitle decoder doesn't have output pin since it...
MediaPortal Version: 1.1.0 RC2 MediaPortal Skin: Blue3Wide Windows Version: Windows 7 Ultimate 64bit CPU Type: Intel® Atom™ 330...
Replies
Views
Thx Stepko for a try Can someone from TVServer devs look at this ? what is so different about this stream that tvserver can handle this ?? I have about 80 channels and 15 from them don't work. As i mentioned before SMplayer plays everything fine...
Thx Stepko for a try Can someone from TVServer devs look at this ? what is so different about this stream that tvserver can...
MediaPortal Version: 1.1 RC2 (yeah!) MediaPortal Skin: Fidelity Windows Version: Win7 32bit CPU Type: Core Quad 2,33 HDD: WD...
Replies
Views
I get my system, finally, stutter free with this custom directshowhelper at the right refresh rate 50 pfs on 50 HZ https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/607913-post79.html i want ask you guys to take a try with this. All goes very well, i just notice few framedrops using OSD , but they aren't visible during play no more stutter...
I get my system, finally, stutter free with this custom directshowhelper at the right refresh rate 50 pfs on 50 HZ...
MediaPortal Version: 1.1.0 RC1 MediaPortal Skin: StreamedMP Windows Version: Win7 Ultimate 64 CPU Type: AMD BE-2350e HDD: 2x...
Replies
Views
This doesn't help.
This doesn't help.
MediaPortal Version: 1.1.0 RC2 MediaPortal Skin: Blue3Wide Windows Version: Windows 7 Professional 32bit CPU Type: Intel® Atom™...
Replies
Views
Andrew! Thanks again!! I removed all ATI drivers and did a fresh install of 10.4 both for the 5570 and the 650 PCI, all channels found again and work - just getting the epg stuff ironed out now ;) The new tuner.dll works great too! unchecked the reset graph, all seems to finally be working for me now, thank you so much...
Andrew! Thanks again!! I removed all ATI drivers and did a fresh install of 10.4 both for the 5570 and the 650 PCI, all channels...
MediaPortal Version: 1.1.0 RC2 MediaPortal Skin: StreamdMP 1.0.2.1189 Windows Version: Win 7 x64 CPU Type: AMD 4850e HDD: Intel...
Replies
Views
I tried again but the problem doesn't happend any more. Sorry for the false alarm. Regards
I tried again but the problem doesn't happend any more. Sorry for the false alarm. Regards
MediaPortal Version: 1.10 RC1 MediaPortal Skin: Blue Two Wide Windows Version: XP Professional SP 3 CPU Type: IchbinLeise MP5...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom