MediaPortal 1.1.0 RC 1 & 2 (18 Viewers)

Post issues you found in MediaPortal 1.1.0 RC 1 or 2.
thanks i will give bluray handler a crack and see if it helps, it does seem random that the subtitles that are PGS are found on some movies and not others, have to do more digging i think.
thanks i will give bluray handler a crack and see if it helps, it does seem random that the subtitles that are PGS are found on...
MediaPortal Version: 1.1.0 RC2 Always Latest SVN MediaPortal Skin: StreamedMP Windows Version: WIN7 Ultimate CPU Type: i7 Core i920...
Replies
Views
Re: stopping live TV on one client -> all live streams freezes (linkage scanner relat I'll try your streamingServer.dll and report back. cu EDIT: arion_p Tested it and with your streamingserver.dll the error is gone. I can't reproduce this error anymore. Thx gemx Seems to be no problem with the linkage scanner. I took a look...
Re: stopping live TV on one client -> all live streams freezes (linkage scanner relat I'll try your streamingServer.dll and...
MediaPortal Version: MP 1.1.0 MediaPortal Skin: BlackGlass Windows Version: XP / Win7 both home and prof CPU Type: AMD DC 4600+...
Replies
Views
I have the same problem too.. I switched off the egp grabber in tvserver and I solved.
I have the same problem too.. I switched off the egp grabber in tvserver and I solved.
MediaPortal Version: 1.1 RC1 MediaPortal Skin: B3W Windows Version: Win XP SP3 CPU Type: AMD Athlon II X2 250 HDD: 2 Samsungs...
Replies
Views
MediaPortal Version: 1.1.0 RC2 MediaPortal Skin: Blue3 Windows Version: Windows 7 CPU Type: HDD: Memory: Motherboard: Video Card: Video Card Driver: Sound Card: Sound Card AC3: Sound Card Driver: 1. TV Card: 1. TV Card Type: 1. TV Card Driver: 2. TV Card: 2. TV Card Type: 2. TV Card Driver: 3. TV Card...
MediaPortal Version: 1.1.0 RC2 MediaPortal Skin: Blue3 Windows Version: Windows 7 CPU Type: HDD: Memory: Motherboard...
MediaPortal Version: 1.1.0 RC2 MediaPortal Skin: Blue3 Windows Version: Windows 7 CPU Type: HDD: Memory: Motherboard...
Replies
Views
fixed by user. Simone
fixed by user. Simone
MediaPortal Version:1.10 RC1 MediaPortal Skin: BLUE3WIDE Windows Version: Windows XP SP3 x86 CPU Type: AMD Phenom II x4 940...
Replies
Views
AW: Spanish TSWRITER problem could you please test this build https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/612069-post24.html ?
AW: Spanish TSWRITER problem could you please test this build https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/612069-post24.html ?
Sorry for my english :-( I have a Nova T-500 & Nova TD-Stick. The Tswriter of versión 1.02 no problem. But the TSwriter of...
Replies
Views
As you are using Windows 7, please go in configuration and select "EVR" insead of VMR9. Simone
As you are using Windows 7, please go in configuration and select "EVR" insead of VMR9. Simone
MediaPortal Version 1.1 RC1: MediaPortal Skin: Windows Version 7: AMD X2 5600+: 2X HDD samsung 1T: 2GB: Gigabyte...
Replies
Views
Hi, I think i had similar problem... When playing Bluray movies, the sound stuttering all the time... I bought Cyberlink Powerdvd 10, because it supported hd sound and such... But... as you tell... exactly the same results... Yesterday i "upgraded" my 32 bit Win7 to 64 bit Win7, and i tried to see if i could find a solution for...
Hi, I think i had similar problem... When playing Bluray movies, the sound stuttering all the time... I bought Cyberlink...
Sometimes when I skip forward or backward playing a bluray movie, the sound (Dolby TrueHD bitstreamed over HDMI) stutters and the...
Replies
Views
Same problem! Someone on the forum told me that wait for RC2 performance, but EVR problem remains. My hardware: https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/mediaportal-1-1-0-beta-1-454/problems-dropping-frames-evr-74360/index52.html#post591516
Same problem! Someone on the forum told me that wait for RC2 performance, but EVR problem remains. My hardware...
MediaPortal Version: 1.1.0 MediaPortal Skin: Streamed MP + plugins Windows Version: Windows vista + sp2 CPU Type: Intel E5200...
Replies
Views
MediaPortal Version: 1.1.RC2 MediaPortal Skin: Blue-3, XFactor Windows Version: WinXP-SP3 CPU Type: Intel Core 2 Duo E8400 3.0GHz HDD: WD 1000Gb Memory: 2x1024 DDR2 Motherboard: ASUS P5K premium Video Card: ASUS EN9600GT Silent/HTDI 512 Video Card Driver: 196.21 Sound Card: internal MPEG2 Video Codec: Cyberlink Video/SP...
MediaPortal Version: 1.1.RC2 MediaPortal Skin: Blue-3, XFactor Windows Version: WinXP-SP3 CPU Type: Intel Core 2 Duo E8400...
MediaPortal Version: 1.1.RC2 MediaPortal Skin: Blue-3, XFactor Windows Version: WinXP-SP3 CPU Type: Intel Core 2 Duo E8400...
Replies
Views
well, i know that TerraTec has released two or three drivers recently for my tuner due to Win7, and i'm using the latest one. I just think it's weird that ProgDVB interpret the signals so differently, and i start to wonder how good my signallevels actually are...
well, i know that TerraTec has released two or three drivers recently for my tuner due to Win7, and i'm using the latest one. I...
MediaPortal Version: 1.1.0 RC2 MediaPortal Skin: Blue3Wide Windows Version: Windows 7 Professional x64 CPU Type: Intel C2D E8400...
Replies
Views
May be but from your tsreader log i see many discontinuity and unable to decode errors 23-04-2010 20:56:01.818 [a18]vid:set discontinuity 23-04-2010 20:56:02.141 [62c]Video Continuity error... f ( prev a ) 23-04-2010 20:56:02.141 [62c]Audio Continuity error... c ( prev a ) 23-04-2010 20:56:02.710 [62c]Video Continuity error... 8 (...
May be but from your tsreader log i see many discontinuity and unable to decode errors 23-04-2010 20:56:01.818 [a18]vid:set...
MediaPortal Version: 1.1.0 RC2 MediaPortal Skin: Streamed MP Windows Version: Windows 7 32 CPU Type: AMD Athlon 64 x2 HDD: WD...
Replies
Views
Did some further testing, but still got issues with the arcsoft renderer. Guess I'll stick with default directsound device.
Did some further testing, but still got issues with the arcsoft renderer. Guess I'll stick with default directsound device.
MediaPortal Version: 1.1.0 RC2 MediaPortal Skin: Black Glass Nova Windows Version: Windows vista + sp2 CPU Type: Intel E5200...
Replies
Views
No it's a bug... I make something that I want make since 2 weeks : "Format C:" So after a ultra clean install of windows 7, just windows, hardware drivers & Mediaportal this is the result : I use a Zalman HD160XT Plus (::: Zalman, leading the world of Quiet Computing Solutions :::) so the TV is on second screen. If I run...
No it's a bug... I make something that I want make since 2 weeks : "Format C:" So after a ultra clean install of windows 7, just...
MediaPortal Version: 1.1.0 svn 25130 MediaPortal Skin: Black & White 1080 v1.3 Windows Version: Windows 7 Hi, before the RC1 I...
Replies
Views
Thanks, but I'm sure you meant: 0002811: Dragging a channel in any list in TV Combinations causes the list to stop painting - MediaPortal Bugtracker ;)
Thanks, but I'm sure you meant: 0002811: Dragging a channel in any list in TV Combinations causes the list to stop painting -...
MediaPortal Version: 1.1.0 RC1 MediaPortal Skin: StreamedMP Windows Version: Windows 7 Ultimate 32-bit CPU Type: AMD Phenom...
Replies
Views
Your issue should be fixed in RC2 (see: 0002819: Changing server requires to restart MediaPortal twice in order to connect to the correct DB server - MediaPortal Bugtracker) Try to reproduce when RC2 is out and if the problem persists, please submit a new bug report.
Your issue should be fixed in RC2 (see: 0002819: Changing server requires to restart MediaPortal twice in order to connect to the...
MediaPortal Version: 1.1 RC1 MediaPortal Skin: Blue3wide Windows Version: Win 7 Pro CPU Type: Intel Core i7 920 HDD: Kingston...
Replies
Views
Sorry we are all way too busy with RL. Yes the code changes you suggested should fix the issue, but I didn't test myself. Simone
Sorry we are all way too busy with RL. Yes the code changes you suggested should fix the issue, but I didn't test myself. Simone
Me again with a little bit of MP which is missing...
Replies
Views
Tried the one from 27-02-2010. It did not fix the problem for me :-( /Soeren
Tried the one from 27-02-2010. It did not fix the problem for me :-( /Soeren
Hi, clean install of MP1.1RC1 With CoreAVC hd codec when zap from sd to hd i see some frames of HD channel (slow motion) and...
Replies
Views
Must say its a lot easier to set the scroll speed up in the MP GUI\Settings, then you get a real feel for how it looks.
Must say its a lot easier to set the scroll speed up in the MP GUI\Settings, then you get a real feel for how it looks.
MediaPortal Version: 1.1.0.0 RC1 MediaPortal Skin: StreamedMP Windows Version: XP Professional x32 CPU Type: AMD Athlon 64 4850e...
Replies
Views
Re: Screenselector uses wrong screen for settings I just noticed i had 1024x768 as VGA. But the rest is correct :-P
Re: Screenselector uses wrong screen for settings I just noticed i had 1024x768 as VGA. But the rest is correct :-P
MediaPortal Version: 1.1.0 RC1 MediaPortal Skin: Blue3 Wide Windows Version: Windows XP SP3 CPU Type: Intel Core2 Duo 2.4GHz...
Replies
Views
re: Scrambled -> tv service not available Quote Rekenaar from the front page article: "That leaves us with 200 posts in the past month.".... let's make that 199 ;) Thanks, Ruud. ps. sorry for 'bumping' my own message
re: Scrambled -> tv service not available Quote Rekenaar from the front page article: "That leaves us with 200 posts in the past...
MediaPortal Version: 1.1 RC1 MediaPortal Skin: Monochrome Windows Version: Windows XP Pro SP3 CPU Type: Client: AMD Geode NX1750...
Replies
Views
Hi there, Back home and I've done some testing. :D It doesn't look like I have the issue after all - I have set my start of week to Monday, restarted TVServer. When I schedule programs via "advanced recording/Record this time every week" the programs appear to be scheduled correctly (according to Scheduled Programs and the...
Hi there, Back home and I've done some testing. :D It doesn't look like I have the issue after all - I have set my start of...
MediaPortal Version: 1.1 rc2 MediaPortal Skin: Maya Windows Version: Windows 7 Ultimate CPU Type: i3-530 HDD: Western Digital...
Replies
Views
Hi, Well, as arion_p noted, this issue has been fixed for RC2. We do still have some issues related to this, but these are being worked on and will be fixed. Thanks for reporting. Mark
Hi, Well, as arion_p noted, this issue has been fixed for RC2. We do still have some issues related to this, but these are...
MediaPortal Version: v1.0.4.24553 MediaPortal Skin: Blue3 Wide Windows Version: Windows XP SP3 + Latest Windows Update CPU Type...
Replies
Views
This could indeed be the same problem, the logging looks the same.
This could indeed be the same problem, the logging looks the same.
MediaPortal Version: V1.1 RC1 MediaPortal Skin: Blue two wide Windows Version: Windows 7 64 Bit CPU Type: Core 2 Quad HDD: 2x...
Replies
Views
MediaPortal Version: 1.1.0 RC2 MediaPortal Skin: blue3wide Windows Version: Windows 7, 32 bit CPU Type: Intel Core 2 Duo E6300 1.86 GHz HDD: Hitachi 1 TB Memory: 2 GB DDR2-800 Motherboard: Gigabyte GA-G31M-ES2L Video Card: ATI Radeon HD4350 256 MB Video Card Driver: 10.3 Sound Card: ATI HDMI audio Sound Card AC3: ATI HDMI...
MediaPortal Version: 1.1.0 RC2 MediaPortal Skin: blue3wide Windows Version: Windows 7, 32 bit CPU Type: Intel Core 2 Duo E6300...
MediaPortal Version: 1.1.0 RC2 MediaPortal Skin: blue3wide Windows Version: Windows 7, 32 bit CPU Type: Intel Core 2 Duo E6300...
Replies
Views
Problem seems to be fixed. I tried a Aston cam 1.07 and this one is working without problems. No tuning issues nomore! @ riksmith: thanks for pointing this out! Cheers! :thx:
Problem seems to be fixed. I tried a Aston cam 1.07 and this one is working without problems. No tuning issues nomore! @ riksmith...
MediaPortal Version: 1.1 RC1 MediaPortal Skin: Blue3Wide Windows Version: XPsp3 CPU Type: E2200 HDD: Samsung F1 x2 Memory: 2Gb...
Replies
Views
Re: Runaway recordings with RC2 Hi, today it happened again, zipfile with log is here: And a pattern seems to emerge: If a record is running while the tv move epg plugin imports new epg data, the record fails to stop! Can someone else reproduce this issue? Ciao, Steffen
Re: Runaway recordings with RC2 Hi, today it happened again, zipfile with log is here: And a pattern seems to emerge: If a...
MediaPortal Version: 1.1.0 RC2 MediaPortal Skin: Blue3wide Windows Version: Windows XP SP3 CPU Type: AMD Athlon64 X2 BE-2350...
Replies
Views
AW: RTSP streaming issue (seek beyond the end infinite loop) Seeing the same issue in LiveTV in RC2 here (pixelated picture and choppy sound): In tswriter: But nothing else related to this issue in other logs. Cueing in timeshift buffer -15sec always temporarily solves the problem. Anything I can do to help you guys finding...
AW: RTSP streaming issue (seek beyond the end infinite loop) Seeing the same issue in LiveTV in RC2 here (pixelated picture and...
Hi, sometimes very rarely i have got bad playback of TV in multiseat in straming log i got that at this time 06-03-2010...
Replies
Views
That's right;)
That's right;)
MediaPortal Version: 1.1.0 RC1 MediaPortal Skin: BlackGlass Windows Version: MS Windows 7 x86 Ultimate CPU Type: AMD Athlon 64...
Replies
Views
Please close this thread. Had to new core.dll that mismatched something :) Had an early version of this: https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/moving-pictures-284/scrolling-77842/index4.html#post590093 made for svn instead of RC1. SORRY
Please close this thread. Had to new core.dll that mismatched something :) Had an early version of this...
MediaPortal Version: 1.1 RC MediaPortal Skin: Maya Windows Version: Win 7 32bit CPU Type: AMD Athlon 64 X2 AM2 4850E Box 45W...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom