MediaPortal 1.1.0 RC 1 & 2 (5 Viewers)

Post issues you found in MediaPortal 1.1.0 RC 1 or 2.
I am using RC2 on three systems, and have no major issues. It is better than RC1. I would advise doing a clean install but apart from that you should be fine. Mark
I am using RC2 on three systems, and have no major issues. It is better than RC1. I would advise doing a clean install but apart...
MediaPortal Version: 1.1.0.0 MediaPortal Skin: Blue Two Windows Version: Windows XP MCE 2005 - Rollup 2 CPU Type: Intel Core 2...
Replies
Views
This was the last line befroe the freezing: 2010-04-30 17:01:20.781250 [Debug][MPMain(1)]: TvFullScreen:init->OSD:Off 2010-04-30 17:01:20.781250 [Debug][MPMain(1)]: TvFullScreen: init, playing True, player.CurrentFile F:\\live3-0.ts.tsbuffer, TVHome.Card.TimeShiftFileName F:\\live3-0.ts.tsbuffer 2010-04-30 17:01:20.812500...
This was the last line befroe the freezing: 2010-04-30 17:01:20.781250 [Debug][MPMain(1)]: TvFullScreen:init->OSD:Off...
MediaPortal Version: Mp 1 Rc2 MediaPortal Skin: blue3 Windows Version: XP SP 3 CPU Type: Intel 800MHZ HDD: WD 2TB Memory: 2GB...
Replies
Views
+ when MP is in the background
+ when MP is in the background
Log fills up with: [ERROR][MPMain(1)]: GraphicContext: Error setting Blankscreen to True - System.NullReferenceException...
Replies
Views
I'm glad I found the missing dll and all works perfectly. :) thank you very much :thx: good day
I'm glad I found the missing dll and all works perfectly. :) thank you very much :thx: good day
Hello I encounter an error in the use of plugin infoservice. Indeed, when I select a title on a rss feed, I MediaPortal...
Replies
Views
nice.. 0002876: Can not modify a TV schedule - MediaPortal Bugtracker its in svn-. /gibman
nice.. 0002876: Can not modify a TV schedule - MediaPortal Bugtracker its in svn-. /gibman
MediaPortal Version: RC2 MediaPortal Skin: Blue wide Windows Version: Windows 7 Ultimate x86 CPU Type: HDD: Memory: 4GB...
Replies
Views
See if using the Reset Graph gets you going... Please report back as this needs to be fixed.
See if using the Reset Graph gets you going... Please report back as this needs to be fixed.
MediaPortal Version: 1.1.0 RC1 MediaPortal Skin: X-Factor Windows Version: XP SP3 CPU Type: AMD X2 5600 HDD: 500Go Hitachi...
Replies
Views
MediaPortal Version: 1.1.0 RC2 MediaPortal Skin: Blue 3 Wide Windows Version: XP Pro SP3 CPU Type: AMD Phenom II X4 955 Black Edition HDD: Seagate 250Gb / Maxtor 500Gb Memory: Crucial 4Gb DDR3 Ballistix Motherboard: Gigabyte MA770T-UD3P Video Card: XFX ATI Radeon HD 4770 Video Card Driver: Sound Card: Realtek 7.1 HD Audio...
MediaPortal Version: 1.1.0 RC2 MediaPortal Skin: Blue 3 Wide Windows Version: XP Pro SP3 CPU Type: AMD Phenom II X4 955 Black...
MediaPortal Version: 1.1.0 RC2 MediaPortal Skin: Blue 3 Wide Windows Version: XP Pro SP3 CPU Type: AMD Phenom II X4 955 Black...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 [confirm] Line21 DE
Hi Arion, thanks for your respond and it's great news that the team is looking for ways to choose CC or not. I'm wondering would this patch would be of any use?.. btw many thanks Manfred. https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/submit-code-patches-mediaportal-tv-server-etc-325/closed-captions-support-dvd-77611/#post576900 also...
Hi Arion, thanks for your respond and it's great news that the team is looking for ways to choose CC or not. I'm wondering...
Hi all, added Line21 in the post processing (DVD) CC is still blacklisted or whatever you want to call it, since 2 svn before...
Replies
Views
Your logs are from 28/4/2010 but the screen shot is from 29/4/2010 so I don't know at what time in the logs to look for the issue. However from the logs it is obvious that the database has been corrupt. Try to repair it and then reboot. If that does not fix the issue, you have to rebuilt it from scratch.
Your logs are from 28/4/2010 but the screen shot is from 29/4/2010 so I don't know at what time in the logs to look for the issue...
MediaPortal Version: 1.0 MediaPortal Skin: Blue3 Windows Version: Windows 7 CPU Type: Intel HDD: (120GIG) Memory: 1GIGDDR...
Replies
Views
AW: Spanish TSWRITER problem could you please test this build https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/612069-post24.html ?
AW: Spanish TSWRITER problem could you please test this build https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/612069-post24.html ?
Sorry for my english :-( I have a Nova T-500 & Nova TD-Stick. The Tswriter of versión 1.02 no problem. But the TSwriter of...
Replies
Views
Hi thanks for the reply. Is there a way to make the process of adding the guide channels to the tv channels quicker than just manually entering each and every channel? Thanks.
Hi thanks for the reply. Is there a way to make the process of adding the guide channels to the tv channels quicker than just...
MediaPortal Version: Mediaportal 1.10 RC2 MediaPortal Skin: Bluetwo Standard Windows Version: Windows XP Home SP3 CPU Type...
Replies
Views
MediaPortal Version: 1.1.RC1 MediaPortal Skin: Blue-3 Windows Version: WinXP-SP3 CPU Type: Intel Core 2 Duo E8400 3.0GHz HDD: WD 1000Gb Memory: 2x1024 DDR2 Motherboard: ASUS P5K premium Video Card: ASUS EN9600GT Silent/HTDI 512 Video Card Driver: 196.21 Sound Card: internal Sound Card AC3: Sound Card Driver: 1. TV Card...
MediaPortal Version: 1.1.RC1 MediaPortal Skin: Blue-3 Windows Version: WinXP-SP3 CPU Type: Intel Core 2 Duo E8400 3.0GHz HDD...
MediaPortal Version: 1.1.RC1 MediaPortal Skin: Blue-3 Windows Version: WinXP-SP3 CPU Type: Intel Core 2 Duo E8400 3.0GHz HDD...
Replies
Views
This forum is for MP 1.1 bug reports. Please continue this in the appropriate forum. Thanks
This forum is for MP 1.1 bug reports. Please continue this in the appropriate forum. Thanks
Using core.dll and fontengine.dll with RC1. I have some recordings where Comskip has ran and created the files but there is no...
Replies
Views
Please keep the posts on topic. Thank you. Simone
Please keep the posts on topic. Thank you. Simone
TV-Server Version: 1.1.0 RC-1 rev25080 MediaPortal Version: 1.1.0 RC-1 rev25080 MediaPortal Skin: BleazleWide Windows Version...
Replies
Views
Marked No bug
Marked No bug
MediaPortal Version: 1.1.0 alpha (usually Latest SVN) MediaPortal Skin: Monochrome / Indigo Windows Version: Windows XP Pro (SP3)...
Replies
Views
Working with Simone, we found out the solution of all my problems. For the TVServer not finding/tuning any channel, i did a complete cleanup of all MP software, removing directories, registry entries, and database (i also ditched MSSql in favor of MySql). Then, reinstalled all MP, renamed tvserver.exe.config to tvserver.exe (known...
Working with Simone, we found out the solution of all my problems. For the TVServer not finding/tuning any channel, i did a...
MediaPortal Version: 1.0.2->1.1.0 RC1 -> 1.1.0 RC2 MediaPortal Skin: blue 3 Windows Version: win 2003 r2 CPU Type: amd HDD...
Replies
Views
just raise this issue as no changes came with RC2
just raise this issue as no changes came with RC2
MediaPortal Version: 1.1 RC1 MediaPortal Skin: Blue3 wide Windows Version: Win7 ultimate 32bit CPU Type: Atom 330, 2x1.6 GHz...
Replies
Views
Almost always when deleting a scheduled recording, and often in other cases connected with TV recording management MP freezes. I sit on a single seat with the following specs: MediaPortal Version: 1.1 RC2 MediaPortal Skin: Black Glass Windows Version: Windows 7 Ultimate x64 CPU Type: Mobile DualCore Intel Pentium 1200 MHz...
Almost always when deleting a scheduled recording, and often in other cases connected with TV recording management MP freezes...
Almost always when deleting a scheduled recording, and often in other cases connected with TV recording management MP freezes...
Replies
Views
A small update for the above: during one of TV Server installation runs (I installed it and removed several times trying to force MP to manage the dish motor), during chanells scan being invoked and started scanning the second sat, I switched to the Diseqc tab of the TV Server setup and in a few seconds noticed that the current sat...
A small update for the above: during one of TV Server installation runs (I installed it and removed several times trying to force...
MediaPortal Version: 1.1.0 RC2 MediaPortal Skin: Default, PurevisionHD Blue Windows Version: Win7 x64 CPU Type: Intel Core 2 Duo...
Replies
Views
MediaPortal Version: 1.1.0 RC2 MediaPortal Skin: blue3wide Windows Version: Windows 7, 32 bit CPU Type: Intel Core 2 Duo E6300 1.86 GHz HDD: Hitachi 1 TB Memory: 2 GB DDR2-800 Motherboard: Gigabyte GA-G31M-ES2L Video Card: ATI Radeon HD4350 256 MB Video Card Driver: 10.3 Sound Card: ATI HDMI audio Sound Card AC3: ATI HDMI...
MediaPortal Version: 1.1.0 RC2 MediaPortal Skin: blue3wide Windows Version: Windows 7, 32 bit CPU Type: Intel Core 2 Duo E6300...
MediaPortal Version: 1.1.0 RC2 MediaPortal Skin: blue3wide Windows Version: Windows 7, 32 bit CPU Type: Intel Core 2 Duo E6300...
Replies
Views
For your info, three people have the same problem in RC2 in another thread with different hardware. Channels with the problem are the same though. We're planning to open a new thread for this; Current thread(not the new one yet)...
For your info, three people have the same problem in RC2 in another thread with different hardware. Channels with the problem are...
MediaPortal Version: MediaPortal 1.1.0 RC-1 rev25080 MediaPortal Skin: Blue3 wide Windows Version: Windows 7 Ultimate 32-Bit CPU...
Replies
Views
MediaPortal Version: 1.1.0 RC2 MediaPortal Skin: Default, PurevisionHD Blue Windows Version: Win7 x64 CPU Type: Intel Core 2 Duo E8500 @ 3.16GHz HDD: WD, 2x2TB, 1TB & 600GB Memory: 4094MB Motherboard: Asus P5Q-EM Video Card: Sapphire Radeon 4870, 1024MB Video Card Driver: 10.3 Sound Card: Sound Card AC3: Sound Card Driver: 1. TV...
MediaPortal Version: 1.1.0 RC2 MediaPortal Skin: Default, PurevisionHD Blue Windows Version: Win7 x64 CPU Type: Intel Core 2 Duo...
Replies
Views
MediaPortal Version: 1.1.0 RC2 Newest SVN (Self Compiled) MediaPortal Skin: X-Face 1.9 Windows Version: Windows XP (32bit) SP3 CPU Type: AMD Athlon AM2 X64 6000+ HDD: Samsung 2TB SATA II Memory: 2GB DDR2 Motherboard: Asus M3N78 PRO Video Card: GForce 9500 GT Video Card Driver: 195.62 Sound Card: Realtek HD Sound Card AC3...
MediaPortal Version: 1.1.0 RC2 Newest SVN (Self Compiled) MediaPortal Skin: X-Face 1.9 Windows Version: Windows XP (32bit) SP3...
MediaPortal Version: 1.1.0 RC2 Newest SVN (Self Compiled) MediaPortal Skin: X-Face 1.9 Windows Version: Windows XP (32bit) SP3...
Replies
Views
Yep looks like it. Don't know if that Manfreds fix in core.dll is in RC2 that fixes problems for someone in above thread, but at least that core.dll was incompatible with RC2 build (crashed) so wasn't able to test that. Guess i'll have to call this an unfortunate effect on default functionality, until (or if) there will be a solution.
Yep looks like it. Don't know if that Manfreds fix in core.dll is in RC2 that fixes problems for someone in above thread, but at...
MediaPortal Version: 1.0rc2 MediaPortal Skin: Maya Windows Version: Windows 7 64-bit CPU Type: Core2Duo E6400 HDD: Kingston SSD...
Replies
Views
I'll try that tonight :thx: And indeed the volume inside MP was completely turned down, and I was controlling the volume with my Harmony remote on the amplifier. After increasing the volume everything works again like a charm :-) :thx: again! Ron
I'll try that tonight :thx: And indeed the volume inside MP was completely turned down, and I was controlling the volume with my...
MediaPortal Version: problem occurs wiht both RC1 and RC2 MediaPortal Skin: tried several. still no sound Windows Version: win7...
Replies
Views
The problem here is that Dialogs.dll is loaded twice: once from "C:\Program Files (x86)\Team MediaPortal\MediaPortal\Plugins\windows\" and once from "C:\PROGRA~2\TEAMME~1\MEDIAP~3\plugins\windows\". It is not clear why this happens, but I am guessing both paths refer to the same folder but one uses long filenames while the other uses...
The problem here is that Dialogs.dll is loaded twice: once from "C:\Program Files (x86)\Team...
MediaPortal Version: 1.1.0 RC2 MediaPortal Skin: StreamedMP Windows Version: Windows 7 x64 CPU Type: Intel Q8200 (core 2 Quad @...
Replies
Views
May be but from your tsreader log i see many discontinuity and unable to decode errors 23-04-2010 20:56:01.818 [a18]vid:set discontinuity 23-04-2010 20:56:02.141 [62c]Video Continuity error... f ( prev a ) 23-04-2010 20:56:02.141 [62c]Audio Continuity error... c ( prev a ) 23-04-2010 20:56:02.710 [62c]Video Continuity error... 8 (...
May be but from your tsreader log i see many discontinuity and unable to decode errors 23-04-2010 20:56:01.818 [a18]vid:set...
MediaPortal Version: 1.1.0 RC2 MediaPortal Skin: Streamed MP Windows Version: Windows 7 32 CPU Type: AMD Athlon 64 x2 HDD: WD...
Replies
Views
re: crash on TV server upgrade RC1=>RC2 Ofc it crashes and we never recommended _anywhere_ that you should uninstall the SQL Server. Because (what you obviously don't know) the MySQL and MS-SQL uninstallers do not remove the database files. And if you do not remove them by hand, then the MySQL installer _will fail_ because there...
re: crash on TV server upgrade RC1=>RC2 Ofc it crashes and we never recommended _anywhere_ that you should uninstall the SQL...
OK, just upgraded from RC1 to RC2 and installer picked up the right settings (ie. upgrade) but crashed during install of TV Server...
Replies
Views
MediaPortal Version: 1.1.0 RC2 MediaPortal Skin: Blue3 Windows Version: Windows 7 CPU Type: HDD: Memory: Motherboard: Video Card: Video Card Driver: Sound Card: Sound Card AC3: Sound Card Driver: 1. TV Card: 1. TV Card Type: 1. TV Card Driver: 2. TV Card: 2. TV Card Type: 2. TV Card Driver: 3. TV Card...
MediaPortal Version: 1.1.0 RC2 MediaPortal Skin: Blue3 Windows Version: Windows 7 CPU Type: HDD: Memory: Motherboard...
MediaPortal Version: 1.1.0 RC2 MediaPortal Skin: Blue3 Windows Version: Windows 7 CPU Type: HDD: Memory: Motherboard...
Replies
Views
This doesn't help.
This doesn't help.
MediaPortal Version: 1.1.0 RC2 MediaPortal Skin: Blue3Wide Windows Version: Windows 7 Professional 32bit CPU Type: Intel® Atom™...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom