MediaPortal 1.1.0 RC 1 & 2 (18 Viewers)

Post issues you found in MediaPortal 1.1.0 RC 1 or 2.
I know it's been some time since anyone has posted in this forum, but does anyone else get an invalid rar file when trying to open this? I am planning on using MediaPortal 1.8 running on Server 2008r2. Has the MCE remote issues been taken care of with later releases of MP? Thanks in advance.
I know it's been some time since anyone has posted in this forum, but does anyone else get an invalid rar file when trying to open...
I updated my RC1 to RC2 and since then got only few key working on MCE Remote :( Working keys so far: - directions arrows (top...
Replies
Views
I've managed to get the HD working in UDMA 5 mode now and the problem's gone, so please file this report as "No Bug".
I've managed to get the HD working in UDMA 5 mode now and the problem's gone, so please file this report as "No Bug".
MediaPortal Version: v1.1.0 RC1 MediaPortal Skin: Blue3Wide Windows Version: XP Pro SP3 CPU Type: P4 2.8Ghz Northwood HDD...
Replies
Views
Totally off-topic ofcourse. Ghehehe... What you write is 100% true ofcourse. Alas the fact of life is 80% of the people in the world are not aware of this (or dont care). It is always difficult to write a text without calling an emotional response. In 1-on-1 verbal discussions it is difficult enough not to misunderstand eachother...
Totally off-topic ofcourse. Ghehehe... What you write is 100% true ofcourse. Alas the fact of life is 80% of the people in the...
MediaPortal Version: MP 1.1 Beta MediaPortal Skin: Blue3 Wide Windows Version: Vista SP1 CPU Type: Intel Core 2 Duo E6750 775...
Replies
Views
fixed in svn. :thx: for reporting. Simone
fixed in svn. :thx: for reporting. Simone
MediaPortal Version: MP1.1.0 RC1 MediaPortal Skin: Maya Windows Version: Windows 7 x86 Ultimate CPU Type: AMD Athlon II X2 235e...
Replies
Views
XP use SMB netwoking while win vista and 7 use SMB2 which is more suitable for that workaround. So imho in this case your issue related to XP
XP use SMB netwoking while win vista and 7 use SMB2 which is more suitable for that workaround. So imho in this case your issue...
MediaPortal Version: 1.1.0 RC2 MediaPortal Skin: Blue3 Wide Windows Version: Windows XP proff SP3 CPU Type: AMD Athlon 64 x2...
Replies
Views
Fixed in SVN, :thx: for reporting.
Fixed in SVN, :thx: for reporting.
MediaPortal Version: 1.1.0 RC1 MediaPortal Skin: Streamed MP v1.0.2.1189 Windows Version: Windows 7 Ultimate x64 CPU Type: Intel...
Replies
Views
AW: Minor detail in channel search fixed in svn 25551
AW: Minor detail in channel search fixed in svn 25551
MediaPortal Version: 1.1.0 RC2 MediaPortal Skin: Blue3Wide Windows Version: Windows 7 Professional x64 Video Card: HIS Radeon...
Replies
Views
Just for the Record: It works :)! DB updated and everything is fine now, menu is working again :) Thx again to Gibman and Regards ARE2
Just for the Record: It works :)! DB updated and everything is fine now, menu is working again :) Thx again to Gibman and...
MediaPortal Version: 1.1.0 RC2 MediaPortal Skin: StreamedMP Windows Version: Windows 7 CPU Type: AMD Athlon II X2 215 HDD...
Replies
Views
Indeed. I had this problem with the 4TheRecord plugin. They have issued an update that fixes it: For The Record - View topic - MediaPortal 1.1 RC2
Indeed. I had this problem with the 4TheRecord plugin. They have issued an update that fixes it: For The Record - View topic -...
Just upgraded to the RC2 and since then every time I click OK in TV-server config I get this error message: Failed to locate...
Replies
Views
J
Sorry for that :)) btw. upgrated now without any issues. Even I've got HD-EPG now :) It runs on 2 PCs flawlessly :) eagle ... until yesterday evening :( Than MP freezes and neither radio nor tv was possible to play (unknown error). A glance into the tv-server-configuration gave the answer. Four unknown tv-cards were listed. So I...
Sorry for that :)) btw. upgrated now without any issues. Even I've got HD-EPG now :) It runs on 2 PCs flawlessly :) eagle ...
MediaPortal Version: 1.0.2 MediaPortal Skin: Modified Blue 3 wide Windows Version: XP PRO MCE sp3 CPU Type: 3.0 ghz HDD...
Replies
Views
re: crash on TV server upgrade RC1=>RC2 Ofc it crashes and we never recommended _anywhere_ that you should uninstall the SQL Server. Because (what you obviously don't know) the MySQL and MS-SQL uninstallers do not remove the database files. And if you do not remove them by hand, then the MySQL installer _will fail_ because there...
re: crash on TV server upgrade RC1=>RC2 Ofc it crashes and we never recommended _anywhere_ that you should uninstall the SQL...
OK, just upgraded from RC1 to RC2 and installer picked up the right settings (ie. upgrade) but crashed during install of TV Server...
Replies
Views
already fixed
already fixed
MediaPortal Version: 1.02 and 1.1.0 RC1 MediaPortal Skin: aMped and blue3 Windows Version: XP home CPU Type: Pentium 4 3GHz...
Replies
Views
Back again ... Installed RC2 on TVServer (singleseat) and on 2 Clients (Client). Attached are all three logs. After seeing DB issues in the last log I figured out, that the SQL2008 on the TVServer wasn configured properly. Maybe its due to the script i had been using - let me post the section I think that it responsible for...
Back again ... Installed RC2 on TVServer (singleseat) and on 2 Clients (Client). Attached are all three logs. After seeing DB...
MediaPortal Version: 1.1.0.0 SVN 25546 MediaPortal Skin: PureVisionHD Windows Version: Windows 7 x86 / Windows 7 x64 CPU Type...
Replies
Views
Did this ever get put into mantis and/or the fix put into svn?
Did this ever get put into mantis and/or the fix put into svn?
MediaPortal Version: 1.1.RC1 MediaPortal Skin: Blue-3 Windows Version: WinXP-SP3 CPU Type: Intel Core 2 Duo E8400 3.0GHz HDD: WD...
Replies
Views
Please continue in this thread https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/other-features-release-svn-versions-130/step-2-add-already-watched-ts-buffer-recording-81937/#post615923 CLOSED
Please continue in this thread...
MediaPortal Version: 1.1.0 SVN25531 MediaPortal Skin: Maya Windows Version: Win7 ultimate CPU Type: Intel E6400 2.13GHz HDD...
Replies
Views
MediaPortal Version: 1.1.0 RC 1 svn (25543) MediaPortal Skin: Black & White 1080 v1.4 Windows Version: Windows 7 CPU Type: Intel C2D 8500 The alternative fullscreen Splashscreen don't work if you use screen selector Left : My touch screen Right : My full HD TV I try screen selector because of another bug : If you shutdown TV...
MediaPortal Version: 1.1.0 RC 1 svn (25543) MediaPortal Skin: Black & White 1080 v1.4 Windows Version: Windows 7 CPU Type: Intel...
MediaPortal Version: 1.1.0 RC 1 svn (25543) MediaPortal Skin: Black & White 1080 v1.4 Windows Version: Windows 7 CPU Type: Intel...
Replies
Views
Hi By crash I did not mean an application crash, what happened was that the media portal screen became 'transparent', at this point I could see the desktop, but couldn't access any icons because mediaportal was still on top. The only way I could terminate it was with the task manager, at this point media portal appeared to exit...
Hi By crash I did not mean an application crash, what happened was that the media portal screen became 'transparent', at this...
MediaPortal Version: 1.1 RC1 MediaPortal Skin: Windows Version : 7 CPU Type: HDD: Memory: Motherboard: Asus P5Q-EM Video...
Replies
Views
This solve the problem. :thx:
This solve the problem. :thx:
MediaPortal Version: 1.1.0 RC1 MediaPortal Skin: Blue3Wide Windows Version: Windows 7 Professional 32bit CPU Type: Intel® Atom™...
Replies
Views
Try disabling the infoservice plugin. Lots of errors related to that in logs. The TV-Server logs are also interesting, but lacking here.
Try disabling the infoservice plugin. Lots of errors related to that in logs. The TV-Server logs are also interesting, but lacking...
Hi! After waking up from hypernate, media portal was hanging up (not responding anymore). The basic home screen was visible, no...
Replies
Views
Hi :) Not that I am aware of. Think your only option is to map the old recording folder as one of your video shares.
Hi :) Not that I am aware of. Think your only option is to map the old recording folder as one of your video shares.
I have my system up and running now (with regards to the TV part - which is the most important). Besides the problem about the...
Replies
Views
How to gather log files How to show System Specs How to start support/bug thread --- PLEASE DO NOT COMMENT THIS MESSAGE --- Logs and system specs should always be added - just in case
How to gather log files How to show System Specs How to start support/bug thread --- PLEASE DO NOT COMMENT THIS MESSAGE --- Logs...
I have my system up and running now (with regards to the TV part - which is the most important). Now I wanted to add the radio...
Replies
Views
Nevermind, issue fixed. I had to go change my resolution in CCC to 1080p24, then readjust my overscan value, then back to 1080p60 and adjust that one, separately. All working now, though I have no idea why it broke itself.
Nevermind, issue fixed. I had to go change my resolution in CCC to 1080p24, then readjust my overscan value, then back to 1080p60...
MediaPortal Version: 1.1.0 RC1 MediaPortal Skin: StreamedMP Windows Version: 7 32 CPU Type: HDD: Memory: Motherboard: Video...
Replies
Views
Tried your alternative file and it makes no difference, still lots of stuttering with any .ts file. This is regardless of whether it's live tv, recorded TV (using non rtsp mode) and also any .ts files played from my videos etc. All of these things play fine outside of MP. I have 4 clients in total and this is the only machine that has...
Tried your alternative file and it makes no difference, still lots of stuttering with any .ts file. This is regardless of whether...
MediaPortal Version: 1.1 RC1 MediaPortal Skin: Indigo 3.2 Windows Version: 7 Pro CPU Type: core2duo 1.86ghz HDD: 250gb Memory...
Replies
Views
Now done. I've attached two sets of logs: one for when it works OK, one for when I get the black screen Yes, I get a fully-fuctioning GUI, with everything else working, it's only when I start TV that I get the blank screen. I've now added the 20-second delay but still have the same problem. It's defo a problem with MediaPortal, as...
Now done. I've attached two sets of logs: one for when it works OK, one for when I get the black screen Yes, I get a...
MediaPortal Version: 1.1 RC1 MediaPortal Skin: StreamedMP Windows Version: Vista 32-bit SP1 CPU Type: AMD 4850e HDD: 1x Samsung...
Replies
Views
You are right, I was wrong! I'm just a dumb-ass, sorry.
You are right, I was wrong! I'm just a dumb-ass, sorry.
In MP configuration, under Codecs and Renderers I have Video, TV, DVD and Video Renderer, Radio is missing. Is this just a bug and...
Replies
Views
A bit related. 0002356: allow folder.png in addition to folder.jpg - MediaPortal Bugtracker User itself shouldn't provide the music thumbs, but instead let MP to handle it (it should always use JPEG when extracting the thumbs during a music import).
A bit related. 0002356: allow folder.png in addition to folder.jpg - MediaPortal Bugtracker User itself shouldn't provide the...
I'm not posting logs here yet, I don't have these available at this time. I'll collect and post them asap. Something seems to have...
Replies
Views
Must say its a lot easier to set the scroll speed up in the MP GUI\Settings, then you get a real feel for how it looks.
Must say its a lot easier to set the scroll speed up in the MP GUI\Settings, then you get a real feel for how it looks.
MediaPortal Version: 1.1.0.0 RC1 MediaPortal Skin: StreamedMP Windows Version: XP Professional x32 CPU Type: AMD Athlon 64 4850e...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 [confirm] Bugs with <border*>? (1 Viewer) DE
Any update/news if this is a confirmed bug?
Any update/news if this is a confirmed bug?
MediaPortal Version: 1.0.1.0 MediaPortal Skin: Maya Windows Version: Windows 7 x64 CPU Type: AMD 4850e HDD: Segate 320GB...
Replies
Views
And chemelli has now commited it to SVN (25864) and will be in RC4.
And chemelli has now commited it to SVN (25864) and will be in RC4.
MediaPortal Version: 1.1.RC1 MediaPortal Skin: Blue-3 Windows Version: WinXP-SP3 CPU Type: Intel Core 2 Duo E8400 3.0GHz HDD: WD...
Replies
Views
AW: PDVD10 switching audio fails didn't test further, but thought about it... does switching audio also changes something in registry when using MPC-MPA?
AW: PDVD10 switching audio fails didn't test further, but thought about it... does switching audio also changes something in...
MediaPortal Version: 1.0.1.0 newest SVN MediaPortal Skin: Blue3wide Windows Version: Windows 7 Professional x86 CPU Type: Atom...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom