MediaPortal 1.1.0 RC 1 & 2 (10 Viewers)

Post issues you found in MediaPortal 1.1.0 RC 1 or 2.
AW: No audio on Euronews and CNN Thanks for the advice - it works now :) I changed the TV MPEG Audio Decoder to fddshow and switched MP1, MP2 decoder from libmad to libavcodec. :thx:
AW: No audio on Euronews and CNN Thanks for the advice - it works now :) I changed the TV MPEG Audio Decoder to fddshow and...
MediaPortal Version: 1.1.0 RC1 Windows Version: Windows XP SP3 1. TV Card: Cinergy C PCI HD 1. TV Card Type: DVB-C I upgraded...
Replies
Views
Where are the installer logs? I suspect that they have been overwritten as I have done a successfull re-installation. The uninstaller was definitely where the error message said it should have been, and I could run it from that location after the failed uninstallation. I noted also that it thought 1.1.0 RC1 was installed, which it...
Where are the installer logs? I suspect that they have been overwritten as I have done a successfull re-installation. The...
MediaPortal Version: 1.0.2 (no SVN) MediaPortal Skin: StreamedMP Windows Version: Windows XP SP3 CPU Type: Intel Core2 Duo 3GHZ...
Replies
Views
See: 0002762: Volumecontrol for master volume does not work in windows 7 - MediaPortal Bugtracker
See: 0002762: Volumecontrol for master volume does not work in windows 7 - MediaPortal Bugtracker
When the volume settings are set to "Scale: Vista", "Control: Master Volume" Mediaportal fails to adjust the volume when hitting...
Replies
Views
Thanks. The remote error is probably because I manually added the asrock remote to the file. That is working. What can I do about the remaing and could thet be causing the channel switching issue? I don't know much about this. I installed the latest SAF 5 codec pack, so I can choose other codecs as well now.
Thanks. The remote error is probably because I manually added the asrock remote to the file. That is working. What can I do about...
MediaPortal Version: 1.1.0 RC2 (1.0.6.25546) MediaPortal Skin: Blue3Wide Windows Version: Windows 7, Home Premium CPU Type: Intel...
Replies
Views
Well i see players that will let you plug in a USB flash drive, but I don't know if that will work USB hard drives too. I doubt it as the I/O messages for each are different. I need something small (including the screen) so a computer is out of the question. ________________________________________________________________________...
Well i see players that will let you plug in a USB flash drive, but I don't know if that will work USB hard drives too. I doubt it...
MediaPortal Version: 1.1 RC2 Disaster edition MediaPortal Skin: bluewide Windows Version: Win7 ultimate 32bit CPU Type: AMD...
Replies
Views
Re: tvserver sometimes fills logs with stoprecording stuff - then livetv isn't possib Ok then. Setting as fixed. If problem reoccurs in RC2 just open a new bug report.
Re: tvserver sometimes fills logs with stoprecording stuff - then livetv isn't possib Ok then. Setting as fixed. If problem...
Hi! With actual SVN i've the problem that when two simultanious recordings on the same channel are running. Stop recordings...
Replies
Views
Hi thanks for the reply. Is there a way to make the process of adding the guide channels to the tv channels quicker than just manually entering each and every channel? Thanks.
Hi thanks for the reply. Is there a way to make the process of adding the guide channels to the tv channels quicker than just...
MediaPortal Version: Mediaportal 1.10 RC2 MediaPortal Skin: Bluetwo Standard Windows Version: Windows XP Home SP3 CPU Type...
Replies
Views
I agree that these dropped frames is not a bug. The heavy snow is gone, and today I have no dropped frames, and the TV-signal is now improved (signal quality like 70-90). But I still have very slow channel change, I hope you will look into this. I have made a new thread and provided logs, where I change channels...
I agree that these dropped frames is not a bug. The heavy snow is gone, and today I have no dropped frames, and the TV-signal...
MediaPortal Version: RC1 MediaPortal Skin: blue w Windows Version: WIN 7 DANISH CPU Type: Intel q8200 HDD: Memory: 4 gb...
Replies
Views
OK, my computer starts for recording this evening. So I will close this thread and open a new one if another error will occur. Thank you for your help, solving my self-inflicted problems.
OK, my computer starts for recording this evening. So I will close this thread and open a new one if another error will occur...
MediaPortal Version: 1.1.0 RC1 MediaPortal Skin: Blue3wide Windows Version: Vista SP2 CPU Type: AMD BE-2400 HDD: WD 750 GB...
Replies
Views
re: MP Hangs on "Initializing DirectX" Thanks for the help guys... having a background image fixed it. cheers
re: MP Hangs on "Initializing DirectX" Thanks for the help guys... having a background image fixed it. cheers
MediaPortal Version: 1.1.0 RC1 MediaPortal Skin: Blue 3 16:9 Windows Version: Windows 7 64Bit CPU Type: AMD 5050e AM2 HDD...
Replies
Views
I have the same problem (now with 1.1.0 RC1, but also with previoius versions, down to 1.0.0)... Certain combinations are just not possible. For dutchies (Ziggo). If I switch from NL1 (SD) to NL1 HD, this goes wrong... The playback just freezes. If I go from NL1 (SD) to Discovery Showcase HD and then to NL1 HD, it works. I use the...
I have the same problem (now with 1.1.0 RC1, but also with previoius versions, down to 1.0.0)... Certain combinations are just not...
MediaPortal Version: 1.1.0 RC1 MediaPortal Skin: Blue3Wide Windows Version: Win XP SP3 CPU Type: AMD BE-2350e HDD: 2x 2,5" WD 512GB...
Replies
Views
Working with Simone, we found out the solution of all my problems. For the TVServer not finding/tuning any channel, i did a complete cleanup of all MP software, removing directories, registry entries, and database (i also ditched MSSql in favor of MySql). Then, reinstalled all MP, renamed tvserver.exe.config to tvserver.exe (known...
Working with Simone, we found out the solution of all my problems. For the TVServer not finding/tuning any channel, i did a...
MediaPortal Version: 1.0.2->1.1.0 RC1 -> 1.1.0 RC2 MediaPortal Skin: blue 3 Windows Version: win 2003 r2 CPU Type: amd HDD...
Replies
Views
Did not fix my problem :(
Did not fix my problem :(
MediaPortal Version: 1.1.0 RC1 MediaPortal Skin: StreamedMP 1.0.0.1067 Windows Version: Windows 7 x64 CPU Type: Intel Core 2 Duo...
Replies
Views
OK seems like it was some codec problem after all. I removed all installed codecs and now everything but HD content plays fine with the buildt in Win 7 codecs. Now where do I find a HD codec that won't mess everything up?
OK seems like it was some codec problem after all. I removed all installed codecs and now everything but HD content plays fine with...
MediaPortal Version: 1.1 RC1 MediaPortal Skin: PureVisionHD 3.5 Windows Version: Windows 7 Ultimate CPU Type: Intel Atom 330...
Replies
Views
Every channel you tune logs "no signal" (hence also the empty EPG. The strange thing is that WinTV works fine, and you can scan for channels which also works. Did the TV work before the crash? Edit: Could you try the RC2, your logs indicate RC1 usage.
Every channel you tune logs "no signal" (hence also the empty EPG. The strange thing is that WinTV works fine, and you can scan for...
MediaPortal Version: 1.1.0 MediaPortal Skin: StreamedMP Windows Version: Windows 7 ultimate 32bit CPU Type: AMD Phenom II B45...
Replies
Views
I love you... You are right, I have so much series with many episodes that the autoupdate produces this delay. Thank you!
I love you... You are right, I have so much series with many episodes that the autoupdate produces this delay. Thank you!
MediaPortal Version: RC1 MediaPortal Skin: xFace Windows Version: Windows 7 Ultimate x64 CPU Type: Core 2 Duo E8400 3Ghz HDD...
Replies
Views
Seems like it is: https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/mediaportal-1-1-0-rc-1-496/import-channels-results-duplicates-78352/
Seems like it is: https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/mediaportal-1-1-0-rc-1-496/import-channels-results-duplicates-78352/
MediaPortal Version: 1.1.0 RC1 MediaPortal Skin: blue3d Windows Version: XP SP3 HUN CPU Type: Core 2 Duo 2.2GHz HDD: WD 1.5TB...
Replies
Views
AW: TV Recordings are not displayed - Solution available -> MP Installer issue?! Servus arneman, no matter why - but the second try worked. I just did the same procedure again, now it works! :) Thanks for your support! Regards, Chris
AW: TV Recordings are not displayed - Solution available -> MP Installer issue?! Servus arneman, no matter why - but the second...
MediaPortal Version: 1.1.0 RC1 MediaPortal Skin: Blue3Wide Windows Version: XP SP3 CPU Type: AMD X2 5600+ HDD: Samsung HD753LJ...
Replies
Views
I had this before....Now it works again..I don't know how i solved it.... Dit some playing outside mp and than restarted mp again and it worked...
I had this before....Now it works again..I don't know how i solved it.... Dit some playing outside mp and than restarted mp again...
I can not play MP3 Files using BASS engine. Mediaportal says it can not playback the files. Using the internal ddshow Player is...
Replies
Views
I bet its not codec related because errors goes from streamingserver log and im using clean MP RC2 without adding third party skins and plugins
I bet its not codec related because errors goes from streamingserver log and im using clean MP RC2 without adding third party...
MediaPortal Version: 1.1.0 RC2 MediaPortal Skin: Maya Windows Version: Win7 32bit CPU Type: Intel E5200 2.5GHz HDD: Samsung 1TB...
Replies
Views
Actually, in most cases you may not to delete these lines. You can just put a time of the previous programme:Programme 1: Start1 - End1 Programme 2: Start2 - End2 If Start2=0000000, then you can put there End1, and vice versa
Actually, in most cases you may not to delete these lines. You can just put a time of the previous programme:Programme 1: Start1 -...
MediaPortal Version: 1.1.RC1 MediaPortal Skin: Blue-3 Windows Version: WinXP-SP3 CPU Type: Intel Core 2 Duo E8400 3.0GHz HDD: WD...
Replies
Views
Hi By crash I did not mean an application crash, what happened was that the media portal screen became 'transparent', at this point I could see the desktop, but couldn't access any icons because mediaportal was still on top. The only way I could terminate it was with the task manager, at this point media portal appeared to exit...
Hi By crash I did not mean an application crash, what happened was that the media portal screen became 'transparent', at this...
MediaPortal Version: 1.1 RC1 MediaPortal Skin: Windows Version : 7 CPU Type: HDD: Memory: Motherboard: Asus P5Q-EM Video...
Replies
Views
Ni frke. Sam da dela ;)
Ni frke. Sam da dela ;)
I'm having one hell of a time setting up live TV. No matter what I do, no channels are listed. Of course, the channels scan fine...
Replies
Views
Ignore me... wrong issue :D
Ignore me... wrong issue :D
MediaPortal Version: 1.1.0 RC1 MediaPortal Skin: Blue Wide / Maya (Happens in both) Windows Version: Windows 7 CPU Type: AMD X2...
Replies
Views
That is not considered a bug since it only happens on a server OS. That has been discussed a lot of time. I am quite sure there is already one or more threads about running MP on server OS, these things should be posted there. It is very good to provide these steps and feedback, it is only in the wrong place. This section is only...
That is not considered a bug since it only happens on a server OS. That has been discussed a lot of time. I am quite sure there...
Hi All, I tried upgrading my MediaPortal server from 1.02 which it was working perfectly under 2003 R2 x64 with XP clients on...
Replies
Views
Hi, I can confirm the same happening with my setup. When the wife is watching DVB-S2, I can watch any channel on DVB-S2 or DVB-S (on laptop). But when I switch to DVB-T, the DVB-S2 freezes. When I stop watching on laptop, and DVB-S2 is stopped (loose your timeshift buffer) you can watch DVB-S2 again. DVB-S2 card is TBS6981 DVB-T...
Hi, I can confirm the same happening with my setup. When the wife is watching DVB-S2, I can watch any channel on DVB-S2 or DVB-S...
MediaPortal Version: 1.1.0 RC2 (rev25546) MediaPortal Skin: default Windows Version: Windows 7 Professional CPU Type: Intel...
Replies
Views
I just tried and now it works..... But i remember that with this setting in one of the older versions when i viewed pictures the htpc suddenly went into standby becuse the server was idle but mp was not. But is that fixed now? And I dont understand why I can set both the PSplugin in tvserver conf. and in mp conf. to 5 min. Wich...
I just tried and now it works..... But i remember that with this setting in one of the older versions when i viewed pictures the...
MediaPortal Version: 1.1 RC2 MediaPortal Skin: blue3 wide Windows Version: Windows 7 Ultimate x64 CPU Type: Intel(R) Core(TM)2...
Replies
Views
Thanks for your replay. I was getting crazy with that. I'll be patient then... Do you know if other Windows is better for that? May be is time to move to Win7... I use an absolute dedicated PC with MP and domotic control over the house. Otherwise, thanks for your replay, other friends of mine are also experiencing the same and...
Thanks for your replay. I was getting crazy with that. I'll be patient then... Do you know if other Windows is better for that...
MediaPortal Version: 1.1.0 RC1 MediaPortal Skin: Blue3 wide Windows Version: XP MCE-SP3 CPU Type: Intel P4 3200Mhz HDD: Seagate...
Replies
Views
Hi, had a similar prob an detached my WinTV CI and all problems concerning Mediaportal and standby by Mediaportal are gone... seems on my side that WinTV-Ci works even going to standby when windows does it by itself, but it doesn't work when MP tries to standby the system with attached CI? Hope that helps or gives a hint...
Hi, had a similar prob an detached my WinTV CI and all problems concerning Mediaportal and standby by Mediaportal are gone...
Hi, Installed RC1 and found the following problem, After each time that my PC (win7 32) returns from S3 sleep I get the...
Replies
Views
Cool, thanks!
Cool, thanks!
MediaPortal Version: 1.1 RC1 MediaPortal Skin: Streamed MP 0.9.601 Windows Version: Win 7 Pro x64 RTM CPU Type: Intel C2D E5300...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom