MediaPortal 1.1.0 RC 1 & 2 (9 Viewers)

Post issues you found in MediaPortal 1.1.0 RC 1 or 2.
Thanks. The remote error is probably because I manually added the asrock remote to the file. That is working. What can I do about the remaing and could thet be causing the channel switching issue? I don't know much about this. I installed the latest SAF 5 codec pack, so I can choose other codecs as well now.
Thanks. The remote error is probably because I manually added the asrock remote to the file. That is working. What can I do about...
MediaPortal Version: 1.1.0 RC2 (1.0.6.25546) MediaPortal Skin: Blue3Wide Windows Version: Windows 7, Home Premium CPU Type: Intel...
Replies
Views
MediaPortal Version: 1.1.0 RC2 MediaPortal Skin: Maya Windows Version: Vista SP1 CPU Type: Intel core 2 E8200 HDD: 250GB Memory: 2GB Motherboard: Asus P5N7A-VM Video Card: NVidia Geforce 9300 Video Card Driver: 188.25 Sound Card: NVidia High Definition Audio Sound Card AC3: NVidia High Definition Audio Sound Card Driver...
MediaPortal Version: 1.1.0 RC2 MediaPortal Skin: Maya Windows Version: Vista SP1 CPU Type: Intel core 2 E8200 HDD: 250GB...
MediaPortal Version: 1.1.0 RC2 MediaPortal Skin: Maya Windows Version: Vista SP1 CPU Type: Intel core 2 E8200 HDD: 250GB...
Replies
Views
Cheers for the advice. I'll make sure the firewall's set right. It's already got global rules allowing in/out to any port on the LAN, but maybe it still needs specific rules as you've listed.
Cheers for the advice. I'll make sure the firewall's set right. It's already got global rules allowing in/out to any port on the...
MediaPortal Version: v1.1.0 RC2 MediaPortal Skin: Blue3Wide Windows Version: XP Pro SP3 CPU Type: P4 2.8Ghz Northwood HDD...
Replies
Views
Re: Problem controlling the sound I figured out what caused my problem: If I select "upmix stereo to 5.1/7.1" in the music settings in MP-config I cannot control the sound, else, if I unselect it I can control the sound. Is it a bug?
Re: Problem controlling the sound I figured out what caused my problem: If I select "upmix stereo to 5.1/7.1" in the music...
MediaPortal Version: 1.1 RC2 MediaPortal Skin: Maya Windows Version: Win XP SP3 CPU Type: AMD Athlon II X2 250 HDD: 2 Samsungs...
Replies
Views
Logs looks strange: Simone
Logs looks strange: Simone
MediaPortal Version: v1.1.0 RC2 MediaPortal Skin: Blue3Wide Windows Version: XP Pro SP3 CPU Type: P4 2.8Ghz Northwood HDD...
Replies
Views
Then you have to ask your xmltv file provider to fix it. Simone
Then you have to ask your xmltv file provider to fix it. Simone
Found that epg info after an end parenthesis shift to new line in both TV Guide and Mini Guide - see image: In Xmltv the...
Replies
Views
unfortunately he is very busy with RL :( Simone
unfortunately he is very busy with RL :( Simone
Tv freeze when audio changes (in my case, when local news ends). If I jump, it's OK again. Ambass fixed this the last time. Logs...
Replies
Views
okay, i'm backing up what is in programdata\mediaportal, and after doing a full mediaportal products cleanup done, reinstall now done, no errors problems seems all gone, do I need to transfer the thumbs and the video database or is there another way?
okay, i'm backing up what is in programdata\mediaportal, and after doing a full mediaportal products cleanup done, reinstall now...
MediaPortal Version: 1.1 RC2 MediaPortal Skin: Wide Windows Version: Windows 7 Ultimate 32 Bits CPU Type: Q6600 HDD: Seagate...
Replies
Views
any feedback about RC2 ? Simone
any feedback about RC2 ? Simone
MediaPortal Version: 1.1.0 RC1 MediaPortal Skin: StreamedMP Windows Version: windows xp prof sp3 32bit CPU Type: intel celeron...
Replies
Views
already fixed in svn. :thx: for reporting. Simone
Getting an error just opening up clean installed of 1.1 RC1. Looks like from error.log it is trying to connect to a SQLServer...
Replies
Views
re: Recordings: No entries in "Database import" if recording directory is root already fixed in svn. :thx: for reporting. Simone
re: Recordings: No entries in "Database import" if recording directory is root already fixed in svn. :thx: for reporting. Simone
MediaPortal Version: 1.1.0 RC1 MediaPortal Skin: Blue3 Windows Version: Windows 7 Business CPU Type: Intel Core 2 Duo E6750...
Replies
Views
MediaPortal Version: 1.1.0 RC1 MediaPortal Skin: blue skin wide Windows Version: Windows 7 ultimate CPU Type: Athlon x2 5600...
Replies
Views
MediaPortal Version: 1.1.0 RC1 MediaPortal Skin: streamedMP Windows Version: Seven (TVServer) Vista SP2 (Client) CPU Type...
Replies
Views
If I use MPTrayMod (MEDIAPORTAL - free media center - MpTrayMod) on 1.1 RC1 then MP gets focus correctly. If I use the version...
Replies
Views
fixed in svn. :thx: for reporting Simone
fixed in svn. :thx: for reporting Simone
MediaPortal Version: 1.1.0 RC1 MediaPortal Skin: StreamedMP Windows Version: windows xp prof sp3 32bit CPU Type: intel celeron...
Replies
Views
fixed in svn. :thx: for reporting. Simone
fixed in svn. :thx: for reporting. Simone
MediaPortal Version: MP1.1.0 RC1 MediaPortal Skin: Maya Windows Version: Windows 7 x86 Ultimate CPU Type: AMD Athlon II X2 235e...
Replies
Views
C
Yes, the card works with the software and with DVBViewer, but when I got the errors in MP then i had to restart the full system to get the card working again. Sometimes it didn't cache channels etc. I bought this card because of some good user opinions here in the forum, but I think it was more a driver problem in Windows 7. Now the...
Yes, the card works with the software and with DVBViewer, but when I got the errors in MP then i had to restart the full system to...
MediaPortal Version: 1.1.0 RC2 MediaPortal Skin: StreamedMP Windows Version: Windows 7 64 1. TV Card: Terratec Cinergy 2400i DT...
Replies
Views
C
Yes it seems thats in the MP or EVR with the framerate handling. However I unchecked the window transparency, and avoided the computer crash that followed earlier. There is still stuttering but less of it. I keep my fingers crossed that the problem getting solved in RC3 or final.
Yes it seems thats in the MP or EVR with the framerate handling. However I unchecked the window transparency, and avoided the...
Hi, I'm experiencing heavy stutter on some HD movies, even if the same movie plays fine in MPC-HC using same codecs. These...
Replies
Views
Thought I'd follow up with some pics... We usually do not see the Red slider bar (and the tick marks) unless it's a time-shifted (during LIVE-TV) show. The norm has been to use the simpler Green slider and Time REMAINING on the right end for playback recorded TV, a video or a movie file as I've shown in the attachments.
Thought I'd follow up with some pics... We usually do not see the Red slider bar (and the tick marks) unless it's a time-shifted...
MediaPortal Version: 1.1.0.0 RC2 MediaPortal Skin: Blue3Wide Windows Version: Win 7 Premium CPU Type: AMD 435 unlocked & OC'd to...
Replies
Views
I do not believe this is an issue with MP then so have marked it as no bug. Can you raise it as a bug with the infoservice developer? Thanks
I do not believe this is an issue with MP then so have marked it as no bug. Can you raise it as a bug with the infoservice...
MediaPortal Version: 1.1.0 RC2 MediaPortal Skin: xfactor Windows Version: win7 CPU Type: intel quadcore 6600 HDD: Memory: 4GB...
Replies
Views
What happened to the Soundgraph devs working with the MediaPortal team? I remember reading something about that a while ago. Soundgraph changed their mind? Their development team would have to be the worst I've ever seen for keeping to a roadmap. I keep an eye on their "To Do List" which is the roadmap for the imon VFD/IR drivers...
What happened to the Soundgraph devs working with the MediaPortal team? I remember reading something about that a while ago...
MediaPortal Version: 1.1.0 RC 2 MediaPortal Skin: Streamed MP Windows Version: Win 7 (Main Client) / Win Server 2008 x64 Std (TV...
Replies
Views
:thx:
:thx:
MediaPortal Version: 1.1.0 alpha (usually Latest SVN) MediaPortal Skin: Monochrome / Indigo Windows Version: Windows XP Pro (SP3)...
Replies
Views
Minor breakthrough for me - I found that my x86 client's gental.config file was 0 bytes, so I copied it from the server. It's now streaming TV fine... Just the x64 client not working now.
Minor breakthrough for me - I found that my x86 client's gental.config file was 0 bytes, so I copied it from the server. It's...
MediaPortal Version: 1.1 RC2 MediaPortal Skin: blue3 wide Windows Version: Windows 7 Ultimate x64 CPU Type: Intel(R) Core(TM)2...
Replies
Views
I am posting this because I have seen so many reports about stuttering playback. When I installed Windows 7 64 bit, I had huge problems stuttering. When checking my fps (I just used the low tech option of looking in Settings/Screen Setup/Scroll Speed) I noticed my fps was dropping from 60 to 30 at regular intervals. It took me...
I am posting this because I have seen so many reports about stuttering playback. When I installed Windows 7 64 bit, I had huge...
I am posting this because I have seen so many reports about stuttering playback. When I installed Windows 7 64 bit, I had huge...
Replies
Views
re: "Play disc" menuitem doesn't do what it suggests Resolved the Mantis issue. The other issue should be tried to reproduce and then enter to mantis if it can be reproduced.
re: "Play disc" menuitem doesn't do what it suggests Resolved the Mantis issue. The other issue should be tried to reproduce...
Hi When watching TV or playing MP3-files, the "Play disc" menuentry doesn't work. It just returns back home. If I stop the TV or...
Replies
Views
ALSO BECAUSE PEOPLE DO NOT TEND TO LEAVE CAPSLOCK ON , BY DEFAULT. People find it irritating when used, especially here ;)
ALSO BECAUSE PEOPLE DO NOT TEND TO LEAVE CAPSLOCK ON , BY DEFAULT. People find it irritating when used, especially here ;)
MediaPortal Version: 1.1.0 RC2 MediaPortal Skin: blue skin wide Windows Version: Windows 7 ultimate CPU Type: Athlon x2 5600 Have...
Replies
Views
Well, I think you guys have found my problem! I updated the IRSS to the version 1.4.2.3496, as found in: https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/attachments/ir-server-suite-irss-165/57917d1268176775-ir-server-suite-releases-ir-server-suite-test-build-1.4.2.3496.zip But I'm pretty sure that my error was caused by the wireless mouse...
Well, I think you guys have found my problem! I updated the IRSS to the version 1.4.2.3496, as found in...
MediaPortal Version: 1.1.0 RC2 MediaPortal Skin: StreamedMP Windows Version: Windows 7 x64 CPU Type: AMD Athlon II X2 240 HDD...
Replies
Views
Considerably easier if you provide logs as required. We don't even know what view you are using (presumably filmstrip?) or skin. Mark
Considerably easier if you provide logs as required. We don't even know what view you are using (presumably filmstrip?) or skin...
Not sure where to put this request/question. When I scroll through my album covers lets say from left to right. The album in the...
Replies
Views
developers, why not add a hotkey to MP to activate its power button, so it can prevent whetver it feals like. it wouldn't solve the problem for pressing the button on the box but the remote could be configured to activate the MP power button and then MP could take over and activate the systems power button function or show a message...
developers, why not add a hotkey to MP to activate its power button, so it can prevent whetver it feals like. it wouldn't solve the...
MediaPortal Version: 1.1 RC2 MediaPortal Skin: Blue 3 Wide Windows Version: Win 7 Ultimate x64 CPU Type: AMD Athlon II X2 240 HDD...
Replies
Views
Did some further testing, but still got issues with the arcsoft renderer. Guess I'll stick with default directsound device.
Did some further testing, but still got issues with the arcsoft renderer. Guess I'll stick with default directsound device.
MediaPortal Version: 1.1.0 RC2 MediaPortal Skin: Black Glass Nova Windows Version: Windows vista + sp2 CPU Type: Intel E5200...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom