MediaPortal 1.1.0 RC 1 & 2 (15 Viewers)

Post issues you found in MediaPortal 1.1.0 RC 1 or 2.
I thought that EVR might be a workaround. Together with 'keep MP always on top' it just shows a little, be it annoying, glitch when starting and stopping TV. But (there is always a but) with EVR there are problems playing other video. EVR just isn't for XP. That leaves me with a broken MP setup on two out of three clients. The...
I thought that EVR might be a workaround. Together with 'keep MP always on top' it just shows a little, be it annoying, glitch when...
I build a new client system and updated to MP RC 1.1.0 RC1. The TV server and the new client work fine, but I cannot successfully...
Replies
Views
Same problem! Someone on the forum told me that wait for RC2 performance, but EVR problem remains. My hardware: https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/mediaportal-1-1-0-beta-1-454/problems-dropping-frames-evr-74360/index52.html#post591516
Same problem! Someone on the forum told me that wait for RC2 performance, but EVR problem remains. My hardware...
MediaPortal Version: 1.1.0 MediaPortal Skin: Streamed MP + plugins Windows Version: Windows vista + sp2 CPU Type: Intel E5200...
Replies
Views
Indeed. I had this problem with the 4TheRecord plugin. They have issued an update that fixes it: For The Record - View topic - MediaPortal 1.1 RC2
Indeed. I had this problem with the 4TheRecord plugin. They have issued an update that fixes it: For The Record - View topic -...
Just upgraded to the RC2 and since then every time I click OK in TV-server config I get this error message: Failed to locate...
Replies
Views
Hi First bug: There is no fields where i can set FEC rate Pilot and RollOff for scanning Second: Default Band (marked red on screenshot) are not honored while scanning Universal band used instead. 2010-04-16 08:55:15.000000 [(21)]: dvbs: Tune:DVBS:tv: Freq:12073000 ONID:-1 TSID:-1 SID:-1 PMT:0xFFFFFFFF FTA:False...
Hi First bug: There is no fields where i can set FEC rate Pilot and RollOff for scanning Second: Default Band (marked red...
Hi First bug: There is no fields where i can set FEC rate Pilot and RollOff for scanning Second: Default Band (marked red...
Replies
Views
AW: entering standby prevented OK than it's not a bug. I'll try to find out what is causing the network traffic (wireshark). Thank you!
AW: entering standby prevented OK than it's not a bug. I'll try to find out what is causing the network traffic (wireshark)...
MediaPortal Version: MP1.1.0 RC2 MediaPortal Skin: Maya Windows Version: Windows 7 x86 Ultimate CPU Type: AMD Athlon II X2 235e...
Replies
Views
AW: Minor detail in channel search fixed in svn 25551
AW: Minor detail in channel search fixed in svn 25551
MediaPortal Version: 1.1.0 RC2 MediaPortal Skin: Blue3Wide Windows Version: Windows 7 Professional x64 Video Card: HIS Radeon...
Replies
Views
J
Sorry for that :)) btw. upgrated now without any issues. Even I've got HD-EPG now :) It runs on 2 PCs flawlessly :) eagle ... until yesterday evening :( Than MP freezes and neither radio nor tv was possible to play (unknown error). A glance into the tv-server-configuration gave the answer. Four unknown tv-cards were listed. So I...
Sorry for that :)) btw. upgrated now without any issues. Even I've got HD-EPG now :) It runs on 2 PCs flawlessly :) eagle ...
MediaPortal Version: 1.0.2 MediaPortal Skin: Modified Blue 3 wide Windows Version: XP PRO MCE sp3 CPU Type: 3.0 ghz HDD...
Replies
Views
You need to update to RC2 too see if this is fixed, ps recommended to do a clean install if using TV :(
You need to update to RC2 too see if this is fixed, ps recommended to do a clean install if using TV :(
Hi there, I have been using MCEBuddy to compress my .ts recordings into WMV video. These WMV videos play absolutely fine on...
Replies
Views
Hi there, when my htpc wakes up it looses the connection to the tvserver. I had this with RC1 and RC2 Here are the logs and the timestamp for the problem is around 2010-04-15 16:00:36.747272 Can someone help me :thx:
Hi there, when my htpc wakes up it looses the connection to the tvserver. I had this with RC1 and RC2 Here are the logs and the...
Hi there, when my htpc wakes up it looses the connection to the tvserver. I had this with RC1 and RC2 Here are the logs and the...
Replies
Views
Fixed in SVN, :thx: for reporting.
Fixed in SVN, :thx: for reporting.
MediaPortal Version: 1.1.0 RC1 MediaPortal Skin: Streamed MP v1.0.2.1189 Windows Version: Windows 7 Ultimate x64 CPU Type: Intel...
Replies
Views
I suspect that ffdshow was broken in last revisions.... I am using the freshest version, earlier ffdshow worked fine with DolbyTrueHD I cannot check bitstreaming in full scope -I do not have a reciever. BTW, I forgot to mention one important thing. There is no need to register MpaDecFilter. You should just copy it in to MediaPortal...
I suspect that ffdshow was broken in last revisions.... I am using the freshest version, earlier ffdshow worked fine with...
MediaPortal Version: 1.1.RC1 MediaPortal Skin: Blue-3 Windows Version: WinXP-SP3 CPU Type: Intel Core 2 Duo E8400 3.0GHz HDD: WD...
Replies
Views
Totally off-topic ofcourse. Ghehehe... What you write is 100% true ofcourse. Alas the fact of life is 80% of the people in the world are not aware of this (or dont care). It is always difficult to write a text without calling an emotional response. In 1-on-1 verbal discussions it is difficult enough not to misunderstand eachother...
Totally off-topic ofcourse. Ghehehe... What you write is 100% true ofcourse. Alas the fact of life is 80% of the people in the...
MediaPortal Version: MP 1.1 Beta MediaPortal Skin: Blue3 Wide Windows Version: Vista SP1 CPU Type: Intel Core 2 Duo E6750 775...
Replies
Views
I've managed to get the HD working in UDMA 5 mode now and the problem's gone, so please file this report as "No Bug".
I've managed to get the HD working in UDMA 5 mode now and the problem's gone, so please file this report as "No Bug".
MediaPortal Version: v1.1.0 RC1 MediaPortal Skin: Blue3Wide Windows Version: XP Pro SP3 CPU Type: P4 2.8Ghz Northwood HDD...
Replies
Views
This problem hasn't re-occurred in the 6 weeks since my last post, so unless there's a clue in the original logs I posted I guess we'll never know what was causing it. I've upgraded to RC2 today anyway, so whatever caused it might have been fixed in that.
This problem hasn't re-occurred in the 6 weeks since my last post, so unless there's a clue in the original logs I posted I guess...
MediaPortal Version: v1.1.0 RC1 MediaPortal Skin: Blue3Wide Windows Version: XP Pro SP3 CPU Type: P4 2.8Ghz Northwood HDD...
Replies
Views
Should be in RC1, but now RC2 is out I see no reason not to upgrade (there have been numerous stability fixes)
Should be in RC1, but now RC2 is out I see no reason not to upgrade (there have been numerous stability fixes)
I have had a problem with MP not working on resume since I started using MP (about 1.0) and the problem is still there. A while...
Replies
Views
Back again ... Installed RC2 on TVServer (singleseat) and on 2 Clients (Client). Attached are all three logs. After seeing DB issues in the last log I figured out, that the SQL2008 on the TVServer wasn configured properly. Maybe its due to the script i had been using - let me post the section I think that it responsible for...
Back again ... Installed RC2 on TVServer (singleseat) and on 2 Clients (Client). Attached are all three logs. After seeing DB...
MediaPortal Version: 1.1.0.0 SVN 25546 MediaPortal Skin: PureVisionHD Windows Version: Windows 7 x86 / Windows 7 x64 CPU Type...
Replies
Views
MP1 wont ever be able to handle the device lost cases correctly. It's skin engine would require much refactoring to be able to cope with the device resets. Especially ugly when we have to support XP that cannot take advantage of DirectX 9Ex. So, I would suggest to "fix" HW / drivers in such way that you wont get lost HDMI connection...
MP1 wont ever be able to handle the device lost cases correctly. It's skin engine would require much refactoring to be able to cope...
Hello Folks, I have MP connected to a Yamaha receiver via HDMI. My TV is connected to the receiver via HDMI. So it's: MP...
Replies
Views
Cool, thanks!
Cool, thanks!
MediaPortal Version: 1.1 RC1 MediaPortal Skin: Streamed MP 0.9.601 Windows Version: Win 7 Pro x64 RTM CPU Type: Intel C2D E5300...
Replies
Views
Re: tvserver sometimes fills logs with stoprecording stuff - then livetv isn't possib Ok then. Setting as fixed. If problem reoccurs in RC2 just open a new bug report.
Re: tvserver sometimes fills logs with stoprecording stuff - then livetv isn't possib Ok then. Setting as fixed. If problem...
Hi! With actual SVN i've the problem that when two simultanious recordings on the same channel are running. Stop recordings...
Replies
Views
that's enough for that topic. ** thread closed ** Simone
that's enough for that topic. ** thread closed ** Simone
When you try to install 1.1RC1 on Windows Server 2003R2 SP2 x86 the installer stops with the error "Windows XP x64 (Service Pack 2)...
Replies
Views
Hi By crash I did not mean an application crash, what happened was that the media portal screen became 'transparent', at this point I could see the desktop, but couldn't access any icons because mediaportal was still on top. The only way I could terminate it was with the task manager, at this point media portal appeared to exit...
Hi By crash I did not mean an application crash, what happened was that the media portal screen became 'transparent', at this...
MediaPortal Version: 1.1 RC1 MediaPortal Skin: Windows Version : 7 CPU Type: HDD: Memory: Motherboard: Asus P5Q-EM Video...
Replies
Views
May I ask why you even use PowerDVD as external player? You have W7, you just need to use its codecs for DVD. If you want to use PDVD for some reason, just select their codecs for video/audio and the PDVD navigator filter. That way the whole HTPC experience will be a lot smoother since you dont exit one app and go to an other. Imo...
May I ask why you even use PowerDVD as external player? You have W7, you just need to use its codecs for DVD. If you want to use...
MediaPortal Version: MediaPortal 1.1 RC MediaPortal Skin: X-Factor Windows Version: Win7 x64 CPU Type: AMD x2 4850e HDD: Memory...
Replies
Views
Will do that. Thanks for the answer :)
Will do that. Thanks for the answer :)
I've upgraded to MP 1.1.0 RC1, and I'm facing a small issue with the subtitles. Recording is done through a FireDTV C/CI When I...
Replies
Views
Your issue should be fixed in RC2 (see: 0002819: Changing server requires to restart MediaPortal twice in order to connect to the correct DB server - MediaPortal Bugtracker) Try to reproduce when RC2 is out and if the problem persists, please submit a new bug report.
Your issue should be fixed in RC2 (see: 0002819: Changing server requires to restart MediaPortal twice in order to connect to the...
MediaPortal Version: 1.1 RC1 MediaPortal Skin: Blue3wide Windows Version: Win 7 Pro CPU Type: Intel Core i7 920 HDD: Kingston...
Replies
Views
You are right. I bought a Anysee E30 Combo USB receiver and the stuttering problem is dramatically reduced both in frequency and in strenght. There still are some occasional little pixelations on small parts of the picture, but no huge glitches or stuttering anymore, so this is a great improvement. Zapping to the HD channel (which...
You are right. I bought a Anysee E30 Combo USB receiver and the stuttering problem is dramatically reduced both in frequency and in...
MediaPortal Version: MediaPortal 1.1.0 RC 1 MediaPortal Skin: BlueWide Windows Version: Vista 32bit CPU Type: Intel Core 2 Duo...
Replies
Views
MediaPortal Version: 1.1.0 RC 1 svn (25543) MediaPortal Skin: Black & White 1080 v1.4 Windows Version: Windows 7 CPU Type: Intel C2D 8500 The alternative fullscreen Splashscreen don't work if you use screen selector Left : My touch screen Right : My full HD TV I try screen selector because of another bug : If you shutdown TV...
MediaPortal Version: 1.1.0 RC 1 svn (25543) MediaPortal Skin: Black & White 1080 v1.4 Windows Version: Windows 7 CPU Type: Intel...
MediaPortal Version: 1.1.0 RC 1 svn (25543) MediaPortal Skin: Black & White 1080 v1.4 Windows Version: Windows 7 CPU Type: Intel...
Replies
Views
This solve the problem. :thx:
This solve the problem. :thx:
MediaPortal Version: 1.1.0 RC1 MediaPortal Skin: Blue3Wide Windows Version: Windows 7 Professional 32bit CPU Type: Intel® Atom™...
Replies
Views
Nevermind, issue fixed. I had to go change my resolution in CCC to 1080p24, then readjust my overscan value, then back to 1080p60 and adjust that one, separately. All working now, though I have no idea why it broke itself.
Nevermind, issue fixed. I had to go change my resolution in CCC to 1080p24, then readjust my overscan value, then back to 1080p60...
MediaPortal Version: 1.1.0 RC1 MediaPortal Skin: StreamedMP Windows Version: 7 32 CPU Type: HDD: Memory: Motherboard: Video...
Replies
Views
Corrected. See I told you! ;)
Corrected. See I told you! ;)
MediaPortal Version: 1.1.0 RC1 MediaPortal Skin: Blue3Wide Windows Version: Windows 7 Professional 32bit CPU Type: Intel® Atom™...
Replies
Views
How to gather log files How to show System Specs How to start support/bug thread --- PLEASE DO NOT COMMENT THIS MESSAGE --- Logs and system specs should always be added - just in case
How to gather log files How to show System Specs How to start support/bug thread --- PLEASE DO NOT COMMENT THIS MESSAGE --- Logs...
I have my system up and running now (with regards to the TV part - which is the most important). Now I wanted to add the radio...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom