MediaPortal 1.1.0 RC 3 to 6 (6 Viewers)

Post issues you found in MediaPortal 1.1.0 RC 3 to 6.
We appreciate every help we get from the community, but posting incomplete reports is not helpful. This is why all our moderators have the strict order to delete such threads without any warning. Please follow ::the guideline:: to provide us with the info we need to help you. :) :thx:
We appreciate every help we get from the community, but posting incomplete reports is not helpful. This is why all our...
We appreciate every help we get from the community, but posting incomplete reports is not helpful. This is why all our...
Replies
Views
That's weird because your logs show Why no signal now :S
That's weird because your logs show Why no signal now :S
Got it, you have a BETA version of OS. Official is a bit different built: Quote: C:\ProgramData\Team...
Replies
Views
With 'lower_case_table_names=1' in my.cnf and after configuring all settings again, it works fine now. Although it would be nice when it works with standard MySQL linux settings, for instance if more databases are running on the same server which may require the Linux standard.
With 'lower_case_table_names=1' in my.cnf and after configuring all settings again, it works fine now. Although it would be nice...
Already posted this under general, but I believe it's a bug. Hi I use MediaPortal on my Windows PC with the MySQL on a Linux...
Replies
Views
This is more of cosmetic issue. Anybody has any arguments in favor of dimming the logo? Same way the TV logo's could be dimmed in EPG when the channel is not selected, but nobody does it. It just doesn't make any sense.
This is more of cosmetic issue. Anybody has any arguments in favor of dimming the logo? Same way the TV logo's could be dimmed in...
When the pointer is moved to the right side of the screen, the news logo and the text on the left become dimmed. Why...
Replies
Views
This is more of cosmetic issue. Anybody has any arguments in favor of dimming the logo? Same way the TV logo's could be dimmed in EPG when the channel is not selected, but nobody does it. It just doesn't make any sense.
This is more of cosmetic issue. Anybody has any arguments in favor of dimming the logo? Same way the TV logo's could be dimmed in...
In the weather skin the text strings ("Mostly Cloudy", "Cloudy", "Partly Cloudy", etc) is rolling over the icons. Because the icons...
Replies
Views
Hey Guys! I'll try that this evening. Currently I deactivated the "NonLinearStretch" in MP configuration tool. At the moment it seems everything is working fine - but I'll try this evening and keep you informed. Thanks for your help RUe Hello again, yesterday I removed IFC and your'e right - the bug disappears...
Hey Guys! I'll try that this evening. Currently I deactivated the "NonLinearStretch" in MP configuration tool. At the moment...
Hi! After upgrading from RC5 to RC6 a configured zoom factor like "normal" is ignored. Playing back any recorded ts-file or...
Replies
Views
MediaPortal Version: 1.1.0 rc.6 MediaPortal Skin: blue Windows Version: windows xp professional CPU Type: AMDAthlon x2 3800 HDD: 80GB Memory: 1GB Motherboard: Shuttle XPC Video Card: nVIDIA gEFORCE 6600gt Video Card Driver: Sound Card: ON BOARD REALTEK Sound Card AC3: Sound Card Driver: 1. TV Card: AVER MEDIA hdnANO...
MediaPortal Version: 1.1.0 rc.6 MediaPortal Skin: blue Windows Version: windows xp professional CPU Type: AMDAthlon x2 3800...
MediaPortal Version: 1.1.0 rc.6 MediaPortal Skin: blue Windows Version: windows xp professional CPU Type: AMDAthlon x2 3800...
Replies
Views
The TV-Server 1.1.0 rc6 is runnig well and if I will connect with my TV-Client a failur is shown: abspielen nicht möglich:stream 4 I found out that the firewall checkbox for Media Portal on home network is not ckecked. Only the public network is checked. If I set the home network to true the TV-Client runns well. My Client...
The TV-Server 1.1.0 rc6 is runnig well and if I will connect with my TV-Client a failur is shown: abspielen nicht möglich:stream 4...
The TV-Server 1.1.0 rc6 is runnig well and if I will connect with my TV-Client a failur is shown: abspielen nicht möglich:stream 4...
Replies
Views
"Would be nice too cut down the navigation a bit, but not sure how." - Thats why.
"Would be nice too cut down the navigation a bit, but not sure how." - Thats why.
Hi, When I play a video and press stop, I have to wait about 20seconds before MP drops back to my video titles. During the pause...
Replies
Views
Yeah i really need analog because thats how i get all the channels
Yeah i really need analog because thats how i get all the channels
The analog tv card Pinnacle PCTV 100e (aka PCTV USB2 2821) does not seem to work with Mediaportal - Rc6 I have made a working...
Replies
Views
feel free to close this. But I dont see how my tv card could stop me from adding a recording? Anyway I will do clean install Friday when final comes out and if this bug comes back then I start over with new logs..
feel free to close this. But I dont see how my tv card could stop me from adding a recording? Anyway I will do clean install...
Hi guys.. Today I manual put media center in to standby and it did not start up to record my programs. So I turn it back on out of...
Replies
Views
Some additional info, this may help finding the cause. As mentioned, after rewriting the file with TSMuxeR, it plays but there is a big delay (about 2.5 seconds) in the audio. A problem that I have not seen with TSMuxeR before. VdR
Some additional info, this may help finding the cause. As mentioned, after rewriting the file with TSMuxeR, it plays but there...
For some recorded TV .ts files only the audio is played back. This is consistent in the sense that some files always show this...
Replies
Views
Got it, you have a BETA version of OS. Official is a bit different built: * thread closed* Simone
Got it, you have a BETA version of OS. Official is a bit different built: * thread closed* Simone
when i go into the "Tv section" and i view a channel (any channel) all works great, unfortunatelly when i clik con the "Active Tv"...
Replies
Views
as far as I can see there are, and should be: slk = Slovak slv = Slovenian Simone
as far as I can see there are, and should be: slk = Slovak slv = Slovenian Simone
MediaPortal Version: v1 - RC6 (upgraded from RC2) Windows Version: XP RUN MediaPortal configuration TV - TV Client - Audio...
Replies
Views
Not sure about the first grabber http://cinema-tv.virgilio.it/programmi-tv/programmazione-rai-uno.html?giorno=lunedi as there is data on the page but I am guessing the format has changed other grabber http://www.adnkronos.com/Pages/GuidaTvGmc/index.php?codCanale=1&codDay=0...
Not sure about the first grabber http://cinema-tv.virgilio.it/programmi-tv/programmazione-rai-uno.html?giorno=lunedi as there is...
Hello, MediaPortal Version: 1.1.RC6 MediaPortal Skin: Blue-3 Windows Version: Vista CPU Type: Athlon 64 X2 BE 2350 HDD...
Replies
Views
Will do.
Will do.
I restarted my PC from Hibernate mode and found that the remote wasn't working. The keyboard still made MP respond. I tried...
Replies
Views
I want to get subtitles with CUDA is active when playback a m2ts bluray-movie! It only works when playback in MPC-HC, but not in MediaPortal. In MPC-HC: subtitles (and CUDA is active) = OK In MP: no subtitles (and CUDA is active) = not OK In MP + Bluray-handler 0.9.3 disabled: no subtitles (and CUDA is active) = not OK In...
I want to get subtitles with CUDA is active when playback a m2ts bluray-movie! It only works when playback in MPC-HC, but not in...
I want to get subtitles with CUDA is active when playback a m2ts bluray-movie! It only works when playback in MPC-HC, but not in...
Replies
Views
Maybe Albain (ffdshow dev) could help here.
Maybe Albain (ffdshow dev) could help here.
Hi, my MP crashes sometimes on a channel change when I use ffdshow. To be more precise, it is ffdshow that crashes as you can...
Replies
Views
Marked as no bug. Simone
Marked as no bug. Simone
MediaPortal Version: 1.0.1 RC6 MediaPortal Skin: Blue3wide Windows Version: Windows XP SP3 CPU Type: Intel P4 HDD: 1tb WD...
Replies
Views
I have 2 HVR-2250 cards & one PVR-500, so 4 hybrid ATSC/NTSC (antenna - HDTV) & 2 NTSC only (cable - SD). I tried testing channel preview in TVSetup, while the Hauppauge signal monitor was running. Channels which definitely had signal, were showing as no activity on the monitor. A reboot of the server did not correct the problem...
I have 2 HVR-2250 cards & one PVR-500, so 4 hybrid ATSC/NTSC (antenna - HDTV) & 2 NTSC only (cable - SD). I tried testing...
I was late upgrading to RC5, and didn't do it till a couple of days before RC6 was released. RC5 TV Server kept crashing, and...
Replies
Views
C
AW: DVB-T no signal - MP hangs up Same for me in all RC's. After Reboot Tuning works again.
AW: DVB-T no signal - MP hangs up Same for me in all RC's. After Reboot Tuning works again.
Hey, I'm using DVB-T here in germany. At the moment I have some problems with the signal on a few channels. But that's not your...
Replies
Views
I thought thats not visble in logs... but im sorry, this prob does appear in pure vission 3.8 and not in the default skin... so skin related sorry for that no bug
I thought thats not visble in logs... but im sorry, this prob does appear in pure vission 3.8 and not in the default skin... so...
I can't see any thumbs in the radio part anymore. reproduce: go to radio and play a station
Replies
Views
No problems with HDD, manages to keep up with HD H.264 no issues. The machine wasn't doing anything other that time shifting at the time. Auto updates and auto defrag are disabled. TV signal was OK at the time the problem happened, logs show now discontinuity errors. Could disable Time Sync but not sure if it is the cause or just a...
No problems with HDD, manages to keep up with HD H.264 no issues. The machine wasn't doing anything other that time shifting at the...
MediaPortal Version: v1.1.0 RC6 MediaPortal Skin: Maya SVN Windows Version: Windows 7 Home Premium CPU Type: AMD X2 4200+ HDD...
Replies
Views
Cannot reproduce. It's also the first and only report of that kind. I highly suspect an issue on your system. :sorry: Simone
Cannot reproduce. It's also the first and only report of that kind. I highly suspect an issue on your system. :sorry: Simone
My System Information MediaPortal Version: 1.1.0 RC6 MediaPortal Skin: blue3 wide OS: Windows7 Codec MPG2: MPC Codec Audio: ffdshow...
Replies
Views
Makes it even more attractive. The Nova-T 500 seems to be OK now, but it took a lot of work to get there so a more simple PCI card, with no USB gubbins, would definitely be my choice if I need another one. Cheers for the info. Fair enough. I'll probably just stick with the Cyberlink decoder if it doesn't give me any problems...
Makes it even more attractive. The Nova-T 500 seems to be OK now, but it took a lot of work to get there so a more simple PCI card...
Firstly, I should mention that I use MP on my secondary monitor/TV, with the primary monitor displaying the XP desktop and taskbar...
Replies
Views
Helios61 has confirmed this issue. See https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/codecs-external-players-55/pgs-subs-mkv-not-working-84289/#post636440 Whatever was causing this issue was fixed by using MKVMerge 4.1.1. I bet it has something to do with the bugfix for header compression. Also, PGS support is possible if you update the...
Helios61 has confirmed this issue. See...
MediaPortal Version: 1.1.0 RC6 MediaPortal Skin: StreamedMP Windows Version: Windows 7 Professional x86 CPU Type: Core i7 860 @ 2.8...
Replies
Views
AW: Re: AW: sometimes channels fail to tune the first time they're selected yeah.. I'm sorry... forgot to mention... :P not available in windowsXP (and I think in vista only with MS mediacenter?!).
AW: Re: AW: sometimes channels fail to tune the first time they're selected yeah.. I'm sorry... forgot to mention... :P not...
Elliot asked me to make this into a separate bugreport, so here goes: Ok, tested last night with the MP in debug mode and could...
Replies
Views
Cannot support your config: *thread closed* Simone
Cannot support your config: *thread closed* Simone
MediaPortal Version: 1.1.0 RC6 MediaPortal Skin: Blue3Wide Windows Version: Windows 7 Ultimate 64bit CPU Type: Intel® Atom™ 330...
Replies
Views
I have the same problem. I just followed the procedure of uninstalling everything and reinstalling. This did not fix the problem for me. If I don't start live TV before a recording I get the codec issue. What file could be corrupt?
I have the same problem. I just followed the procedure of uninstalling everything and reinstalling. This did not fix the problem...
Hi Noticed this problem last night, normally we have TV on before watching recorded TV. If I start media portal and try to...
Replies
Views
i find the hardware die happening in two program open the hardware same time. i try in 1.02 and smartdvb it can get same error. so the 1.10rc6 maybe use the same hardware in same time ,kill the hardware
i find the hardware die happening in two program open the hardware same time. i try in 1.02 and smartdvb it can get same error. so...
i use windows 7 x64 and use 1.02 long time ,in same hardware,use english epg,work very good about 2 year i install the rc6 ,than...
Replies
Views
Youtube.fm was made by dukus. There was also a YouTube (dedicated) plugin called MyYouTube, but I believe it is no longer maintained
Youtube.fm was made by dukus. There was also a YouTube (dedicated) plugin called MyYouTube, but I believe it is no longer maintained
Hi, I am not sure if I am not doing something wrong, but in RC6 I can´t switch youtube video (via youtube plugin) to fullscreen...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom