MediaPortal 1.1.0 RC 3 to 6 (2 Viewers)

Post issues you found in MediaPortal 1.1.0 RC 3 to 6.
We appreciate every help we get from the community, but posting incomplete reports is not helpful. This is why all our moderators have the strict order to delete such threads without any warning. Please follow ::the guideline:: to provide us with the info we need to help you. :) :thx:
We appreciate every help we get from the community, but posting incomplete reports is not helpful. This is why all our...
We appreciate every help we get from the community, but posting incomplete reports is not helpful. This is why all our...
Replies
Views
Hi, I've taken a look into the source of WebEPG because I had strange issues with a new grabber. The grabber uses the Z-tag to match optional parts of the grabed page. The processed sublink template of this grabber looks like this: dsSsSdddD(pP)?pPDaA(aA)?Ddu(lL)?(lsSsSsSL)?(lsSL)?(lsSL)?(lsSL)?(lsSL)?(lsSL)? The tags...
Hi, I've taken a look into the source of WebEPG because I had strange issues with a new grabber. The grabber uses the Z-tag to...
Hi, I've taken a look into the source of WebEPG because I had strange issues with a new grabber. The grabber uses the Z-tag to...
Replies
Views
Media Portal -> Configuration -> Screen Setup -> UI Calibration /and/ Screen Calib.
Media Portal -> Configuration -> Screen Setup -> UI Calibration /and/ Screen Calib.
This is only a small bug, but I thought its maybe worth to report. When changing a TV channel via EPG the small preview window...
Replies
Views
Indeed TV Guide got much (!) faster - one of the things I really was amazed with! :)
Indeed TV Guide got much (!) faster - one of the things I really was amazed with! :)
Hitting the import button in TVXML plugin freezes TV Server Setup completey - at least the GUI. Regarding to TV.log, all schedules...
Replies
Views
Hey Guys! I'll try that this evening. Currently I deactivated the "NonLinearStretch" in MP configuration tool. At the moment it seems everything is working fine - but I'll try this evening and keep you informed. Thanks for your help RUe Hello again, yesterday I removed IFC and your'e right - the bug disappears...
Hey Guys! I'll try that this evening. Currently I deactivated the "NonLinearStretch" in MP configuration tool. At the moment...
Hi! After upgrading from RC5 to RC6 a configured zoom factor like "normal" is ignored. Playing back any recorded ts-file or...
Replies
Views
Re: wrong TV-channel name in timeline Hi, Changes status to 'can not reproduce' since you can't reproduce the problem. Installing a 3rd party skin should not affect the default skin. Mark
Re: wrong TV-channel name in timeline Hi, Changes status to 'can not reproduce' since you can't reproduce the problem...
* Version MP 1.1 RC 4 * Windows 7 professional (new installation, just hardware-drivers on my system right now) * basic skin no...
Replies
Views
Guess I'll have to press the Fullscreen button myself then ... :( Hope you heroes sort it out!
Guess I'll have to press the Fullscreen button myself then ... :( Hope you heroes sort it out!
Wen resuming from tray, MP sends a "Goto previous window" command which must be a bug. 2010-06-08 12:38:35.624646...
Replies
Views
Good move! But the issue is unfortunately related to your card: it needs a bit more time to initialize. Once installed you can fix it using the delaied detection in SetupTv but I fear we cannot do anything for the installation phase. Simone
Good move! But the issue is unfortunately related to your card: it needs a bit more time to initialize. Once installed you can fix...
I get the following Windows XP error when installing TVServer with MediaPortalSetup_1.1.0_RC4: EventType : clr20r3 P1 ...
Replies
Views
Hello Jameson, I have only tried it with 1.0.2 (working) and 1.1.0 RC3 (not working). I'm sorry. I hope that it is easy to fix, because I use winamp a lot. I also use winamp because I have a program (signal) that can be used for controlling winamp with a PDA. That is the reason I want winamp support. I can power down my TV, and...
Hello Jameson, I have only tried it with 1.0.2 (working) and 1.1.0 RC3 (not working). I'm sorry. I hope that it is easy to fix...
Hi, winamp as an external player is not working in my system. When it is selected all songs are skipping and there is only a "g"...
Replies
Views
AW: Weekly Schedules are not shown in TVGuide and in Schedules nicx Hi ! Same problem here with SQL Express 2005 SP3. BUT: If you open TV -> Timer you have to select Series in the Menu. If you don't then you only see the scheduled recordings (once). This is a new feature in RC3 I guess. On the other hand the Series...
AW: Weekly Schedules are not shown in TVGuide and in Schedules nicx Hi ! Same problem here with SQL Express 2005 SP3. BUT...
Hi, the Bug with RC2 and SQL Server 2008 on Windows 7 still exists, but in another way ;) Have a look at the "old" bug...
Replies
Views
Not sure about the first grabber http://cinema-tv.virgilio.it/programmi-tv/programmazione-rai-uno.html?giorno=lunedi as there is data on the page but I am guessing the format has changed other grabber http://www.adnkronos.com/Pages/GuidaTvGmc/index.php?codCanale=1&codDay=0...
Not sure about the first grabber http://cinema-tv.virgilio.it/programmi-tv/programmazione-rai-uno.html?giorno=lunedi as there is...
Hello, MediaPortal Version: 1.1.RC6 MediaPortal Skin: Blue-3 Windows Version: Vista CPU Type: Athlon 64 X2 BE 2350 HDD...
Replies
Views
This is more of cosmetic issue. Anybody has any arguments in favor of dimming the logo? Same way the TV logo's could be dimmed in EPG when the channel is not selected, but nobody does it. It just doesn't make any sense.
This is more of cosmetic issue. Anybody has any arguments in favor of dimming the logo? Same way the TV logo's could be dimmed in...
In the weather skin the text strings ("Mostly Cloudy", "Cloudy", "Partly Cloudy", etc) is rolling over the icons. Because the icons...
Replies
Views
Sorry not upgraded yet, because I didn't see an important fix for me. But I will do it now, because the listed fixes are only important ones. So I will report back here... It is fixed! Thank you for fixing this issue. Only the upgrade process didn't work correctly. With every new RC I try to upgrade but it fails. TV service isn't...
Sorry not upgraded yet, because I didn't see an important fix for me. But I will do it now, because the listed fixes are only...
MediaPortal Version: 1.1.0 RC3 MediaPortal Skin: StreamedMP 1.1.0.1303 Windows Version: Windows 7 x64 Ultimate CPU Type: Core i7...
Replies
Views
First time posting, so I hope I'm doing this right. Mediaportal starts up fine (no other skins or extensions). I can flip through the main menu fine. When I try to flip through the video menu, it freezes after about 3 seconds. I attached the logs. In the error log, this group of messages seems to flood 90% of the error log...
First time posting, so I hope I'm doing this right. Mediaportal starts up fine (no other skins or extensions). I can flip through...
First time posting, so I hope I'm doing this right. Mediaportal starts up fine (no other skins or extensions). I can flip through...
Replies
Views
AW: Videos in "MyMusic" only when ext is also in "MyVideos" @elliotmc: thought there was an implementation of this... perhaps i just messed it up with this: mantis 2773 i thought i have read, that this is already implemented for "MyMusic".. :sorry: if i messed things up
AW: Videos in "MyMusic" only when ext is also in "MyVideos" @elliotmc: thought there was an implementation of this... perhaps i...
Hey guys, don't know, if I messed things up, but it's 100% reproducable. Steps I did: 1. Placed .flv music videos in my...
Replies
Views
MediaPortal Version: 1.1.RC3 MediaPortal Skin: Blue-3, Blue-3w, XFactor Windows Version: WinXP-SP3 CPU Type: Intel Core 2 Duo E8400 3.0GHz HDD: WD 1000Gb Memory: 2x1024 DDR2 Motherboard: ASUS P5K premium Video Card: ASUS EN9600GT Silent/HTDI 512 Video Card Driver: 196.21 Sound Card: internal MPEG2 Video Codec: Cyberlink...
MediaPortal Version: 1.1.RC3 MediaPortal Skin: Blue-3, Blue-3w, XFactor Windows Version: WinXP-SP3 CPU Type: Intel Core 2 Duo...
MediaPortal Version: 1.1.RC3 MediaPortal Skin: Blue-3, Blue-3w, XFactor Windows Version: WinXP-SP3 CPU Type: Intel Core 2 Duo...
Replies
Views
Yep it works...but unfortunately not completely perfect yet...: https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/mediaportal-1-1-0-rc-3-6-519/settings-series-recordings-causes-problems-preview-generation-84282/
Yep it works...but unfortunately not completely perfect yet...
I suspect this is because of 0002945: Thumbnail creation can generate an exception - MediaPortal Bugtracker Looking at the fix I...
Replies
Views
Re: Video Shares name highlight in listview does not change to blue after watcing a v Works fine, thanks!
Re: Video Shares name highlight in listview does not change to blue after watcing a v Works fine, thanks!
MediaPortal Version: 1.1 RC3 MediaPortal Skin: aMPed, Blue3 Windows Version: Windows 7 Ultimate 64-bit CPU Type: Pentium Dual-Core...
Replies
Views
i have tested it, and placed proper translation for committing.
i have tested it, and placed proper translation for committing.
If some movie is played not the 1st time - it's prposed to resume playback from the last time point. At next start MePo asks if to...
Replies
Views
Fixed in rev. 25928.
Fixed in rev. 25928.
MediaPortal Version: 1.1 RC3 MediaPortal Skin: aMPed, Blue3 OS: Windows 7 Ultimate 64-bit Codec MPG2: Microsoft Codec Audio...
Replies
Views
I have moved from LM Remote KeyMap to Grider 5 for remote support and IR blaser. The blaset I am using is USB-URIT for blasting to a setup box and in between I have the Hauppage HD PVR device . In Media Portal Configuration you can configre the balster and also test. Everything here works fine and the result is as expected. However...
I have moved from LM Remote KeyMap to Grider 5 for remote support and IR blaser. The blaset I am using is USB-URIT for blasting to...
I have moved from LM Remote KeyMap to Grider 5 for remote support and IR blaser. The blaset I am using is USB-URIT for blasting to...
Replies
Views
Marked as no bug. Simone
Marked as no bug. Simone
MediaPortal Version: 1.0.1 RC6 MediaPortal Skin: Blue3wide Windows Version: Windows XP SP3 CPU Type: Intel P4 HDD: 1tb WD...
Replies
Views
Solved!!! Reset to defaults on K-Lite code Pack and working...
Solved!!! Reset to defaults on K-Lite code Pack and working...
MediaPortal Version: 1.1.0.0 RC4 MediaPortal Skin: BLUE3WIDE Windows Version: VISTA HOME PREMIUM CPU Type: INTEL CORE2 6420...
Replies
Views
I have been caught by this bug a few times since RC1. I now make a point of proceeding as follows. I go into winXP services and stop the TV service and tell it not to restart automatically. Then I reboot and carry out the upgrade. I have forgotten to do this previously and had to do a complete uninstallation - hence loss of...
I have been caught by this bug a few times since RC1. I now make a point of proceeding as follows. I go into winXP services and...
MediaPortal Version: RC1 Refreshed MediaPortal Skin: Blue 2 Windows Version: MCE 2005 roll up 2 CPU Type: Intel pentium 4 Duel...
Replies
Views
I've ended up doing a complete fresh install to get around the problem. Never found out why RC5 never thought the 1.1 client was already installed.
I've ended up doing a complete fresh install to get around the problem. Never found out why RC5 never thought the 1.1 client was...
I'm trying to update from RC3 to RC5 and on the installer confirmation screen it only offers to update TV Server components (no...
Replies
Views
I had not considered the need for removable devices and I can now see why attempting to fix this eventuality would produce a bigger bug. Re BGT capature cards. I have found them to be very good. Mine works in MP flawlessly. I have had trouble in the past with Twinhan and Hauppauge cards. Bloody tricky this HTPC stuff. Kev
I had not considered the need for removable devices and I can now see why attempting to fix this eventuality would produce a bigger...
This concerns 1.1.0RC4 (though may be have been present longer) I have a single TV card with several tuners on it. When I...
Replies
Views
Pretty sure this was a feature of PVR-Scheduler, enabling wakeup event to be stored in the cmos, never tried it so do not know how successfully it worked.
Pretty sure this was a feature of PVR-Scheduler, enabling wakeup event to be stored in the cmos, never tried it so do not know how...
This time, the computer was just started new and switching to TV in MediaPortal lead to the famous "Unkown error" again. I opened...
Replies
Views
I have no idea what caused the problem. My new problem is that after working for 1 day, now whenever I click on a channel MP freezes. Absolutely fine when playing movies or My TV Series, it only occurs when attempting to view tv. Hopefully someone can help. New logs attached
I have no idea what caused the problem. My new problem is that after working for 1 day, now whenever I click on a channel MP...
MediaPortal Version: 1.1.0 RC4 MediaPortal Skin: Blue3wide Windows Version: XP SP3 CPU Type: Athlon X2 Dual 2.21GHz HDD...
Replies
Views
ok, was in the hope to get a hint to reproduce... Simone
ok, was in the hope to get a hint to reproduce... Simone
I get the following unhandled exception withthe Mediaportal Installation Tool with RC3 to RC4 upgrade. Access to the path...
Replies
Views
MediaPortal Version: 1.1.0 rc.6 MediaPortal Skin: blue Windows Version: windows xp professional CPU Type: AMDAthlon x2 3800 HDD: 80GB Memory: 1GB Motherboard: Shuttle XPC Video Card: nVIDIA gEFORCE 6600gt Video Card Driver: Sound Card: ON BOARD REALTEK Sound Card AC3: Sound Card Driver: 1. TV Card: AVER MEDIA hdnANO...
MediaPortal Version: 1.1.0 rc.6 MediaPortal Skin: blue Windows Version: windows xp professional CPU Type: AMDAthlon x2 3800...
MediaPortal Version: 1.1.0 rc.6 MediaPortal Skin: blue Windows Version: windows xp professional CPU Type: AMDAthlon x2 3800...
Replies
Views
This problem that was present in RC2 is still happening. Basically, if I tune into a weak channel TVService ends up stopping itself and I have to manually re-start it. As discussed in the RC2 thread, the TVServer Config Timeshifting wait settings still don't seem to be working either, as I've got them both set to 1 but it still...
This problem that was present in RC2 is still happening. Basically, if I tune into a weak channel TVService ends up stopping...
This problem that was present in RC2 is still happening. Basically, if I tune into a weak channel TVService ends up stopping...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom