MediaPortal 1.1.0 RC 3 to 6 (7 Viewers)

Post issues you found in MediaPortal 1.1.0 RC 3 to 6.
We appreciate every help we get from the community, but posting incomplete reports is not helpful. This is why all our moderators have the strict order to delete such threads without any warning. Please follow ::the guideline:: to provide us with the info we need to help you. :) :thx:
We appreciate every help we get from the community, but posting incomplete reports is not helpful. This is why all our...
We appreciate every help we get from the community, but posting incomplete reports is not helpful. This is why all our...
Replies
Views
The problem also exists on my setup. Tuning into Discovery HD showcase results into 1 frame per second being shown for a short period of time. This period of time varies during the day, for example the period of time could be 1 second during the morning and a whopping 30 seconds during the afternoon/evening. Swapping codecs etc does...
The problem also exists on my setup. Tuning into Discovery HD showcase results into 1 frame per second being shown for a short...
Ever since updating to RC3 I'm experiencing heavy stutter and heavy artifacts on some TV channels - that all used to work with RC2...
Replies
Views
Hi Jean-Christophe, I'm back on 1.0.2.20. but also had my first scrambled message, so problem is still there. Just came back from vacation, noticed that TT is under really big pressure over on the dvbshop forum because of not delivering a working driver, so I think that is why they first focus on the mce driver and when that one is...
Hi Jean-Christophe, I'm back on 1.0.2.20. but also had my first scrambled message, so problem is still there. Just came back from...
Hello, I still face "This channel is scrambled" while looking TV with my Technotrend 3650+CI. Here is the scenario of the log...
Replies
Views
If you read the standard about how to encapsulate an audio/video stream into a PES container and how to multiplex the PE streams into a Transport Stream, you will notice that there are a number of provisions to allow the receiver/decoder to derive its internal clock from the stream. This is usually done using a VCO controlled by the...
If you read the standard about how to encapsulate an audio/video stream into a PES container and how to multiplex the PE streams...
I am experiencing continous glitches (short stutter) in LiveTV. It happens both with SD as well as HD channels. In many cases after...
Replies
Views
I have almost decided to return the board. It's just not the sync issues but also audio drops/glitches when passing through DTS/DD. If I downmix these formats to stereo and send them via HDMI to my TV the sync is flawless. I've also tried different cables, optical and coax. Tried the same files on my laptop connected to AVR via...
I have almost decided to return the board. It's just not the sync issues but also audio drops/glitches when passing through DTS/DD...
Hi everyone. A few days ago I started a previous thread here -[no Bug] RC3 TV Menu losing graphics - MediaPortal Forum- pointing...
Replies
Views
I just came across this thread, searching for the same issue in MP 1.60 (and earlier). In my case, I have Avast AV running, and excluding the list of directories in this thread, plus the MySQL path has brought the delay of pressing "record" in the record dialog box down to about 8 seconds, which is much more acceptable. I'm...
I just came across this thread, searching for the same issue in MP 1.60 (and earlier). In my case, I have Avast AV running, and...
When I try to record a program that is in the TV guide, it 'hangs' about 15 seconds before the red dot is in front of it and the...
Replies
Views
Re: AW: Re: AW: after update "TV Setup" crash ! - TvService.exe not upgraded to RC3 And despite you did, you encountered the problem after ? Odd :S Simone
Re: AW: Re: AW: after update "TV Setup" crash ! - TvService.exe not upgraded to RC3 And despite you did, you encountered the...
2nd try..... After update from RC2 to RC3 i cant open "Setup TV". (a message appears: setuptv.exe doesnt work, you want send...
Replies
Views
Still no chance to get it working. Could the tv-card be broken or am I just not able to use these tools right?
Still no chance to get it working. Could the tv-card be broken or am I just not able to use these tools right?
MediaPortal Version: 1.1.0 RC4 MediaPortal Skin: Windows Version: Xp Sp3 CPU Type: AMD Athlon(tm) 64 X2 Dual Core Processor...
Replies
Views
elliottmc: I think my problems are related too switching between HD and SD streams and visaversa. I disabled the HD channels at the moment and it looks like that fixed it for now. There is another topic about HD => SD and SD => HD switching...
elliottmc: I think my problems are related too switching between HD and SD streams and visaversa. I disabled the HD channels at the...
Update by infinite.loop 2010-07-12 There is a .::. testbinary .::. available. Please test and report back if the issue is...
Replies
Views
I seem to have a similar, different problem. With the MediaInfo.dll version 0.7.33, I could not start playback of any files (or didn't wait long enough- 2 minutes?). With version 0.7.34 I do not have any problems starting playback. However, with some codec selections I get audio only, or I get an error that the codec is not...
I seem to have a similar, different problem. With the MediaInfo.dll version 0.7.33, I could not start playback of any files (or...
/.start./ UPDATE BY INFINITYLOOP 2010-06-22 Please test the binary found in this ::post:: and report back if it fixes the issue...
Replies
Views
A fix for this problem has been tested by the team and the results are good. Unless there are problems the fix should be in RC5, which is coming soon. I will try to keep you informed. Mark
A fix for this problem has been tested by the team and the results are good. Unless there are problems the fix should be in RC5...
Hi, Sorry for the previous incorrect postings. I will start this post for the timeshifting issue and keep the old one for the...
Replies
Views
i would say it is OK.
i would say it is OK.
Hi I have the problem that some channels, that worked in rc4 simply will not tune in rc6 I did a complete channel scan, after i...
Replies
Views
AW: Black screen after pausing or stopping a video or recording hi jameson, yeah thanks, I really missed that tjharris solved it by updating the os. I will as well do a clean install and have a look what happens. if it comes back I will open a new thread.
AW: Black screen after pausing or stopping a video or recording hi jameson, yeah thanks, I really missed that tjharris solved...
MediaPortal Version: 1.1.0 RC5 MediaPortal Skin: Blue Wide Windows Version: Windows 7 32 bit CPU Type: Athlon II x2 245 HDD...
Replies
Views
It looks ok now. I know I had been messing about with different versions of MediaInfo.dll because I thought it was that causing my recorded TV programs playing as radio but it turns out it was the word Live at the end of the program title. I suspect I still had a different version of this DLL in place when I attempted the upgrade...
It looks ok now. I know I had been messing about with different versions of MediaInfo.dll because I thought it was that causing...
Help please!!!! (I'm using RC4). I am having two problems. The first - and major one - is that for reasons I simply cannot...
Replies
Views
No im using ms- codecs
No im using ms- codecs
I don't know what is going on, but since rc2 or rc3 i got major probs with my livetv. I didn't do anything to my setup. The last...
Replies
Views
I agree. Tagging music is a must. I have 11000+ mp3's and its a breeze to navigate in MP with the database. Tagging isnt as bad as you might think as with most tagging software you can mutli tag hundreds of files at once. Eg with the same genre, year etc.
I agree. Tagging music is a must. I have 11000+ mp3's and its a breeze to navigate in MP with the database. Tagging isnt as bad as...
Hi All, I've been a Mediaportal user for years and I thank all the developers for this awesome product. The issue I am reporting...
Replies
Views
Yes I tried today with unchecking the auto-create thumbnails option under general settings. It did not help. Earlier today I also downloaded the stand-alone MediaInfo application (the GUI) version 0.7.34 and it also hangs when loading the same .ts file. So it seems indeed that this is a issue with the MediaInfo code. I will...
Yes I tried today with unchecking the auto-create thumbnails option under general settings. It did not help. Earlier today I...
When starting playback of certain recordings the MP client hangs. The only way to recover is to kill MP from the task manager. If...
Replies
Views
:thx: Thanks, that fixed it. And the re-install seems to have sorted out the original problem I was having with the TV server, so I'm a happy chap now!
:thx: Thanks, that fixed it. And the re-install seems to have sorted out the original problem I was having with the TV server, so...
Had problems with RC5, decided to do a complete uninstall and reinstall, including MySQL. During installation however, I get...
Replies
Views
I've not seen any crashes anymore in TV after resume since I use this update (mysql.zip), but EPG import in not working anymore. When I force import in TvServer, I got the attached pop-up and logs. Thanks for helping
I've not seen any crashes anymore in TV after resume since I use this update (mysql.zip), but EPG import in not working anymore...
After resuming from hibernation, I was unable to start LiveTV and was getting "Unknown error". I loaded TV Server config and...
Replies
Views
AW: Re: LifeTV is stuttering on some Channels Thanks for the tip! It also solved my stutter!
AW: Re: LifeTV is stuttering on some Channels Thanks for the tip! It also solved my stutter!
LifeTV is stutterng on N24, Kabel1 and Pro7. This was also in RC2 and i hoped it was done.
Replies
Views
I posted this on another thread but seems relevant here as well so please forgive me.I am having this problem as well. I have had it for sometime now. It only seems to be slow when scanning .vob files. There is a 20 to 30 second delay in startup of .vob files. If you play .mkv or .avi there is only a 1 to 2 second delay in startup. If...
I posted this on another thread but seems relevant here as well so please forgive me.I am having this problem as well. I have had...
Hi all, using a clean OS with MS DTV-DVD's and MPC's results of slow... about 30 sec - 1 min loading of a DVD. I did a series...
Replies
Views
In my opinion that is something that definitely shouldn't been tried to fix (in any other way that adding an automatic disable for the tv notifier plugin if no tv cards are available). Building code that is too complex, just for sake of fixing some really minor use case is not doing any good for the product itself (just probably...
In my opinion that is something that definitely shouldn't been tried to fix (in any other way that adding an automatic disable for...
The notification that a recording is ABOUT to start seems to be broken. When a recording is about to start I used to get a...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Cannot watch IPTV DE
I think i have found the problem. It lies if radio streams. When i add radio streams it starts to happen, but when i remove all radio streams it fixes. Here is problem finished by me, since i don't plan to listen to radio on computer. But if anyone wants me to test something more with that problem, i would be happy to do it.
I think i have found the problem. It lies if radio streams. When i add radio streams it starts to happen, but when i remove all...
MediaPortal Version: 1.1.0 RC3 MediaPortal Skin: Default one Windows Version: Windows 7 x64 CPU Type: AMD Athlon X2 5000+ HDD...
Replies
Views
AW: Selecting a show to record chemelli i'm using actual SVN but it is still extreme slow for me. See: https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/mediaportal-1-1-0-rc-3-4-519/rc4-svn-25965-tvplugin-tvprograminfo-still-slow-recording-screen-83406/#post628568
AW: Selecting a show to record chemelli i'm using actual SVN but it is still extreme slow for me. See...
I have a problem occuring since upgrading to RC3. When I open up the TV Guide and move to a show I want to record or do an advanced...
Replies
Views
That is excellent progress to find this indication. I went back to the install log I'd posted after RC5 and saw this: I'll ask what the argument of 24 (from RC5) and now 02 indicate? You are correct in that I'd placed a TVService.exe from [Bug] Timeshift repeating on channel change and the svn of mediainfo you'd asked us to evaluate...
That is excellent progress to find this indication. I went back to the install log I'd posted after RC5 and saw this: I'll ask...
Hi, i just wanted to update my single seat rc4 installation (win7) to rc5. the installer ends with an crash(application error)...
Replies
Views
Yep it works...but unfortunately not completely perfect yet...: https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/mediaportal-1-1-0-rc-3-6-519/settings-series-recordings-causes-problems-preview-generation-84282/
Yep it works...but unfortunately not completely perfect yet...
I suspect this is because of 0002945: Thumbnail creation can generate an exception - MediaPortal Bugtracker Looking at the fix I...
Replies
Views
Yeah i really need analog because thats how i get all the channels
Yeah i really need analog because thats how i get all the channels
The analog tv card Pinnacle PCTV 100e (aka PCTV USB2 2821) does not seem to work with Mediaportal - Rc6 I have made a working...
Replies
Views
I'm having problems with the green button myself. It have tried every setting in the Config-Remote page, but no use. MP will not start. I wonder why it worked so well for the people in this thread https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/input-output-interfaces-337/shape-htpc-remote-control-fractal-design-79621/ I find IRServer a bit...
I'm having problems with the green button myself. It have tried every setting in the Config-Remote page, but no use. MP will not...
All running on Acer Revo 3600 MediaPortal Version: 1.1.0 RC3 MediaPortal Skin: Black Glass 2.4 Windows Version: Windows 7 CPU...
Replies
Views
I have been caught by this bug a few times since RC1. I now make a point of proceeding as follows. I go into winXP services and stop the TV service and tell it not to restart automatically. Then I reboot and carry out the upgrade. I have forgotten to do this previously and had to do a complete uninstallation - hence loss of...
I have been caught by this bug a few times since RC1. I now make a point of proceeding as follows. I go into winXP services and...
MediaPortal Version: RC1 Refreshed MediaPortal Skin: Blue 2 Windows Version: MCE 2005 roll up 2 CPU Type: Intel pentium 4 Duel...
Replies
Views
Hi, I will test on weekend. Currently I use MPC-HC Codec for LiveTV and had no stuttering. But I found a new problem with MPC-HC. Zoom Mode is sometimes wrong - 4:3 is looking like 16:9, or when you zoom 16:9 in 4:3 you don't get it to zoom to wide. Currently I use MP 1.1 RTM - so is this thread still ok for reporting?
Hi, I will test on weekend. Currently I use MPC-HC Codec for LiveTV and had no stuttering. But I found a new problem with...
Hi, here is my config: MediaPortal Version: 1.1.0 RC6 MediaPortal Skin: Black Glas Nova Windows Version: Windows 7 CPU Type...
Replies
Views
That's precisely what I did. Just thought I should report it.
That's precisely what I did. Just thought I should report it.
MediaPortal Version: 1.1.0 RC3 MediaPortal Skin: StreamedMP 1.0.3.1223 Windows Version: Windows 7 x86 Professional CPU Type...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom