MediaPortal 1.1.0 RC 3 to 6 (3 Viewers)

Post issues you found in MediaPortal 1.1.0 RC 3 to 6.
Before putting this into mantis, we need to agree that there is a bug rather than simply things working in a different way to how some users expect. We also need to determine that changing the behaviour won't cause far worse side-effects. There isn't much sense putting it into mantis to encourage work on this only to reject a patch...
Before putting this into mantis, we need to agree that there is a bug rather than simply things working in a different way to how...
I'd observed this back in RC2 but it's gotten little attention. It is a cosmetic issue but could be related to how some of the...
Replies
Views
AW: Installer Navigation bug This bug occurs everytime you open the list of all the components that needs to be downloaded or installed (doesn't matter which option you choose for installation) a second time! Clicking on previous causes a turnback to the windows you're already have been to.
AW: Installer Navigation bug This bug occurs everytime you open the list of all the components that needs to be downloaded or...
Hey, I found another small bug in the installer. It's about the navigation. I selected the option to "only download required...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom