MediaPortal 1.1.0 RC 3 to 6 (10 Viewers)

Post issues you found in MediaPortal 1.1.0 RC 3 to 6.
elliottmc: I think my problems are related too switching between HD and SD streams and visaversa. I disabled the HD channels at the moment and it looks like that fixed it for now. There is another topic about HD => SD and SD => HD switching...
elliottmc: I think my problems are related too switching between HD and SD streams and visaversa. I disabled the HD channels at the...
Update by infinite.loop 2010-07-12 There is a .::. testbinary .::. available. Please test and report back if the issue is...
Replies
Views
I seem to have a similar, different problem. With the MediaInfo.dll version 0.7.33, I could not start playback of any files (or didn't wait long enough- 2 minutes?). With version 0.7.34 I do not have any problems starting playback. However, with some codec selections I get audio only, or I get an error that the codec is not...
I seem to have a similar, different problem. With the MediaInfo.dll version 0.7.33, I could not start playback of any files (or...
/.start./ UPDATE BY INFINITYLOOP 2010-06-22 Please test the binary found in this ::post:: and report back if it fixes the issue...
Replies
Views
Awesome to hear this was fixed. This was a big deal for me... I was using a work-around via the "Media Playing" condition and showing the nowplaying window but this plays havoc when video is playing. Anyways...glad its on the list..great work.
Awesome to hear this was fixed. This was a big deal for me... I was using a work-around via the "Media Playing" condition and...
Hi, after upgrading from RC1 to RC4 the RED buttom (Show GUI) on MCE and keyboard remote while playing music doesn't work. I hear...
Replies
Views
It looks ok now. I know I had been messing about with different versions of MediaInfo.dll because I thought it was that causing my recorded TV programs playing as radio but it turns out it was the word Live at the end of the program title. I suspect I still had a different version of this DLL in place when I attempted the upgrade...
It looks ok now. I know I had been messing about with different versions of MediaInfo.dll because I thought it was that causing...
Help please!!!! (I'm using RC4). I am having two problems. The first - and major one - is that for reasons I simply cannot...
Replies
Views
Yep it works...but unfortunately not completely perfect yet...: https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/mediaportal-1-1-0-rc-3-6-519/settings-series-recordings-causes-problems-preview-generation-84282/
Yep it works...but unfortunately not completely perfect yet...
I suspect this is because of 0002945: Thumbnail creation can generate an exception - MediaPortal Bugtracker Looking at the fix I...
Replies
Views
AW: DVB EPG Timer Error in Server Log (RC4) cool thx! Upgrading now...
AW: DVB EPG Timer Error in Server Log (RC4) cool thx! Upgrading now...
Hi, after a fresh reinstall of RC4 after a win7 crash (also reinstalled), I get the following error in my error.log of the server...
Replies
Views
Sorry not upgraded yet, because I didn't see an important fix for me. But I will do it now, because the listed fixes are only important ones. So I will report back here... It is fixed! Thank you for fixing this issue. Only the upgrade process didn't work correctly. With every new RC I try to upgrade but it fails. TV service isn't...
Sorry not upgraded yet, because I didn't see an important fix for me. But I will do it now, because the listed fixes are only...
MediaPortal Version: 1.1.0 RC3 MediaPortal Skin: StreamedMP 1.1.0.1303 Windows Version: Windows 7 x64 Ultimate CPU Type: Core i7...
Replies
Views
And already committed to SVN. Mark
And already committed to SVN. Mark
In RC3 and now in RC4 the recording section contains bugs. I hoped it would be gone in RC4 but unfortunately not. I just...
Replies
Views
AW: Selecting a show to record chemelli i'm using actual SVN but it is still extreme slow for me. See: https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/mediaportal-1-1-0-rc-3-4-519/rc4-svn-25965-tvplugin-tvprograminfo-still-slow-recording-screen-83406/#post628568
AW: Selecting a show to record chemelli i'm using actual SVN but it is still extreme slow for me. See...
I have a problem occuring since upgrading to RC3. When I open up the TV Guide and move to a show I want to record or do an advanced...
Replies
Views
i have tested it, and placed proper translation for committing.
i have tested it, and placed proper translation for committing.
If some movie is played not the 1st time - it's prposed to resume playback from the last time point. At next start MePo asks if to...
Replies
Views
This seams to be fixed! Have had every scheduled recording get recorded. Been on RC4 for about 4-5 days. Thanks.
This seams to be fixed! Have had every scheduled recording get recorded. Been on RC4 for about 4-5 days. Thanks.
I'm having the problem that Scheduled recordings are not happening. I scheduled two recordings today at 2pm. One on one of the...
Replies
Views
In mantis, 0002939: DeployTool doesn't handle hand written path correctly - MediaPortal Bugtracker, and fixed (svn25941). Simone
In mantis, 0002939: DeployTool doesn't handle hand written path correctly - MediaPortal Bugtracker, and fixed (svn25941). Simone
Hi all, i found a issue in installer installing MP1.1.0 RC3. Maybe RC4 too. Because there is not enough free space on drive c...
Replies
Views
In mantis and fixed ( svn25930 ). Simone
In mantis and fixed ( svn25930 ). Simone
Hey, I tried to install MediaPortal but found a "bug" that leads to a error in the installation. I chose the advanced installation...
Replies
Views
Fixed in rev. 25928.
Fixed in rev. 25928.
MediaPortal Version: 1.1 RC3 MediaPortal Skin: aMPed, Blue3 OS: Windows 7 Ultimate 64-bit Codec MPG2: Microsoft Codec Audio...
Replies
Views
Thanks Andrew, I changed this thread status and you already posted the link.
Thanks Andrew, I changed this thread status and you already posted the link.
The problems with IMDB grabber was already discussed many times (for example, it was registered here -...
Replies
Views
I have reinstalled the tv server and mysql as suggested by jameson_uk in order to resolve another problem (channel selection by number). Well it has solved that problem and regrettable (for finding the bug) this problem has gone away too Since the reinstall I cannot reproduce the problem of failing to record WITHOUT the new code (I...
I have reinstalled the tv server and mysql as suggested by jameson_uk in order to resolve another problem (channel selection by...
I set the record up for Dr Who at 18:10. The system woke up 5 minutes early and started to record properly but then stopped after a...
Replies
Views
Thanks a lot. I'll wait for RC4 then and report back.
Thanks a lot. I'll wait for RC4 then and report back.
I did a clean Install of RC3, completely wiped my old install. Logs attached where I did the following: Started MP (debug...
Replies
Views
Dadeo and SilentExpress, GOOD NEWS!!!!! I will try RC3 (and the fixed RSS plugin) again then. SilentExpress, Im running the Infoservice allready, included in the Amped skin. But I would definitely test it again. A big, big :thx: Its working! :thx:
Dadeo and SilentExpress, GOOD NEWS!!!!! I will try RC3 (and the fixed RSS plugin) again then. SilentExpress, Im running the...
I cant get RSS News feeds to work after RC3 upgrade, it says "can't download <page>" or something. Here is an example of feed that...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom