MediaPortal 1.1.0 RC 3 to 6 (4 Viewers)

Post issues you found in MediaPortal 1.1.0 RC 3 to 6.
I'm having problems with the green button myself. It have tried every setting in the Config-Remote page, but no use. MP will not start. I wonder why it worked so well for the people in this thread https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/input-output-interfaces-337/shape-htpc-remote-control-fractal-design-79621/ I find IRServer a bit...
I'm having problems with the green button myself. It have tried every setting in the Config-Remote page, but no use. MP will not...
All running on Acer Revo 3600 MediaPortal Version: 1.1.0 RC3 MediaPortal Skin: Black Glass 2.4 Windows Version: Windows 7 CPU...
Replies
Views
So when you delete all of the logs, and the do the export, only the error.log is produced, no other logs ? Apologies, but this was not clear to me. I will try once again to reproduce this issue. However, when I tried, everything worked fine. That is not to say that I think there is not a bug. But if it is only seen by some...
So when you delete all of the logs, and the do the export, only the error.log is produced, no other logs ? Apologies, but this was...
Hitting "Export now" in "import/export" with all check boxes checked silently crahes TV Server Setup - the export dialogue (this...
Replies
Views
The TV-Server 1.1.0 rc6 is runnig well and if I will connect with my TV-Client a failur is shown: abspielen nicht möglich:stream 4 I found out that the firewall checkbox for Media Portal on home network is not ckecked. Only the public network is checked. If I set the home network to true the TV-Client runns well. My Client...
The TV-Server 1.1.0 rc6 is runnig well and if I will connect with my TV-Client a failur is shown: abspielen nicht möglich:stream 4...
The TV-Server 1.1.0 rc6 is runnig well and if I will connect with my TV-Client a failur is shown: abspielen nicht möglich:stream 4...
Replies
Views
as far as I can see there are, and should be: slk = Slovak slv = Slovenian Simone
as far as I can see there are, and should be: slk = Slovak slv = Slovenian Simone
MediaPortal Version: v1 - RC6 (upgraded from RC2) Windows Version: XP RUN MediaPortal configuration TV - TV Client - Audio...
Replies
Views
Hi tourettes, I guess you mean RC2 and yes, it might be since then because I was starting to doubt whether it was a good idea to step away from the stable 1.0.2 EDIT: does a client use the server database in some way to present the recorded files or is it only using the video folder (in my case a unc path by using the admin share of...
Hi tourettes, I guess you mean RC2 and yes, it might be since then because I was starting to doubt whether it was a good idea to...
Hi guys, I first thought that recordings were not executed but apparently they do not show until going a level up in the directory...
Replies
Views
Makes it even more attractive. The Nova-T 500 seems to be OK now, but it took a lot of work to get there so a more simple PCI card, with no USB gubbins, would definitely be my choice if I need another one. Cheers for the info. Fair enough. I'll probably just stick with the Cyberlink decoder if it doesn't give me any problems...
Makes it even more attractive. The Nova-T 500 seems to be OK now, but it took a lot of work to get there so a more simple PCI card...
Firstly, I should mention that I use MP on my secondary monitor/TV, with the primary monitor displaying the XP desktop and taskbar...
Replies
Views
Not sure about the first grabber http://cinema-tv.virgilio.it/programmi-tv/programmazione-rai-uno.html?giorno=lunedi as there is data on the page but I am guessing the format has changed other grabber http://www.adnkronos.com/Pages/GuidaTvGmc/index.php?codCanale=1&codDay=0...
Not sure about the first grabber http://cinema-tv.virgilio.it/programmi-tv/programmazione-rai-uno.html?giorno=lunedi as there is...
Hello, MediaPortal Version: 1.1.RC6 MediaPortal Skin: Blue-3 Windows Version: Vista CPU Type: Athlon 64 X2 BE 2350 HDD...
Replies
Views
elliottmc: I think my problems are related too switching between HD and SD streams and visaversa. I disabled the HD channels at the moment and it looks like that fixed it for now. There is another topic about HD => SD and SD => HD switching...
elliottmc: I think my problems are related too switching between HD and SD streams and visaversa. I disabled the HD channels at the...
Update by infinite.loop 2010-07-12 There is a .::. testbinary .::. available. Please test and report back if the issue is...
Replies
Views
I have 2 HVR-2250 cards & one PVR-500, so 4 hybrid ATSC/NTSC (antenna - HDTV) & 2 NTSC only (cable - SD). I tried testing channel preview in TVSetup, while the Hauppauge signal monitor was running. Channels which definitely had signal, were showing as no activity on the monitor. A reboot of the server did not correct the problem...
I have 2 HVR-2250 cards & one PVR-500, so 4 hybrid ATSC/NTSC (antenna - HDTV) & 2 NTSC only (cable - SD). I tried testing...
I was late upgrading to RC5, and didn't do it till a couple of days before RC6 was released. RC5 TV Server kept crashing, and...
Replies
Views
I have the same problem. I just followed the procedure of uninstalling everything and reinstalling. This did not fix the problem for me. If I don't start live TV before a recording I get the codec issue. What file could be corrupt?
I have the same problem. I just followed the procedure of uninstalling everything and reinstalling. This did not fix the problem...
Hi Noticed this problem last night, normally we have TV on before watching recorded TV. If I start media portal and try to...
Replies
Views
AW: Re: AW: sometimes channels fail to tune the first time they're selected yeah.. I'm sorry... forgot to mention... :P not available in windowsXP (and I think in vista only with MS mediacenter?!).
AW: Re: AW: sometimes channels fail to tune the first time they're selected yeah.. I'm sorry... forgot to mention... :P not...
Elliot asked me to make this into a separate bugreport, so here goes: Ok, tested last night with the MP in debug mode and could...
Replies
Views
I believe I found the root-cause to the problem. It is a visualization used in music (PictureViz_II from MicroSoft), so do not use this.
I believe I found the root-cause to the problem. It is a visualization used in music (PictureViz_II from MicroSoft), so do not use...
MP crashes almost everytime (9 out of 10 or more) I try to play a web radio station after 5-10 sec of music. Here is an example...
Replies
Views
I seem to have a similar, different problem. With the MediaInfo.dll version 0.7.33, I could not start playback of any files (or didn't wait long enough- 2 minutes?). With version 0.7.34 I do not have any problems starting playback. However, with some codec selections I get audio only, or I get an error that the codec is not...
I seem to have a similar, different problem. With the MediaInfo.dll version 0.7.33, I could not start playback of any files (or...
/.start./ UPDATE BY INFINITYLOOP 2010-06-22 Please test the binary found in this ::post:: and report back if it fixes the issue...
Replies
Views
I want to get subtitles with CUDA is active when playback a m2ts bluray-movie! It only works when playback in MPC-HC, but not in MediaPortal. In MPC-HC: subtitles (and CUDA is active) = OK In MP: no subtitles (and CUDA is active) = not OK In MP + Bluray-handler 0.9.3 disabled: no subtitles (and CUDA is active) = not OK In...
I want to get subtitles with CUDA is active when playback a m2ts bluray-movie! It only works when playback in MPC-HC, but not in...
I want to get subtitles with CUDA is active when playback a m2ts bluray-movie! It only works when playback in MPC-HC, but not in...
Replies
Views
Maybe Albain (ffdshow dev) could help here.
Maybe Albain (ffdshow dev) could help here.
Hi, my MP crashes sometimes on a channel change when I use ffdshow. To be more precise, it is ffdshow that crashes as you can...
Replies
Views
No, my TV tuner is he only device connected on USB. It is the same sound as if I remove the device (or a memory stick) from the USB port. Normally when I insert the device again I get the "reverse" sound (Dong Ding), but this never hapens after I hear the sound due to this problem. So what ever is disconected doesn't seam to be...
No, my TV tuner is he only device connected on USB. It is the same sound as if I remove the device (or a memory stick) from the USB...
Clean RC5 install. Trying to tune to a TV channel I get the error messages: "Can't play live3-0.ts.tsbuffer" I Ran in debug mode...
Replies
Views
AW: Minidisplay (IMon) stays on when going Standby I'm also waiting hopefully for a fix ;)
AW: Minidisplay (IMon) stays on when going Standby I'm also waiting hopefully for a fix ;)
MediaPortal Version: 1.1.0 RC4 MediaPortal Skin: StreamedMP Windows Version: Windows 7 CPU Type: E5200 HDD: WD Green 500...
Replies
Views
C
AW: DVB-T no signal - MP hangs up Same for me in all RC's. After Reboot Tuning works again.
AW: DVB-T no signal - MP hangs up Same for me in all RC's. After Reboot Tuning works again.
Hey, I'm using DVB-T here in germany. At the moment I have some problems with the signal on a few channels. But that's not your...
Replies
Views
No problems with HDD, manages to keep up with HD H.264 no issues. The machine wasn't doing anything other that time shifting at the time. Auto updates and auto defrag are disabled. TV signal was OK at the time the problem happened, logs show now discontinuity errors. Could disable Time Sync but not sure if it is the cause or just a...
No problems with HDD, manages to keep up with HD H.264 no issues. The machine wasn't doing anything other that time shifting at the...
MediaPortal Version: v1.1.0 RC6 MediaPortal Skin: Maya SVN Windows Version: Windows 7 Home Premium CPU Type: AMD X2 4200+ HDD...
Replies
Views
god_md5: I have setup a "hybrid card" in MediaPortal combining DVB-T, DVB-C and analog on my TerraTec H5 (Which is the only tuner in the system) But I'm only using DVB-C
god_md5: I have setup a "hybrid card" in MediaPortal combining DVB-T, DVB-C and analog on my TerraTec H5 (Which is the only tuner...
When watching DVB-C TV I get a "Windows Alert Sound (Ding-Dong)" after 1 to 10min and then few seconds later play back freezes. To...
Replies
Views
i find the hardware die happening in two program open the hardware same time. i try in 1.02 and smartdvb it can get same error. so the 1.10rc6 maybe use the same hardware in same time ,kill the hardware
i find the hardware die happening in two program open the hardware same time. i try in 1.02 and smartdvb it can get same error. so...
i use windows 7 x64 and use 1.02 long time ,in same hardware,use english epg,work very good about 2 year i install the rc6 ,than...
Replies
Views
I thought thats not visble in logs... but im sorry, this prob does appear in pure vission 3.8 and not in the default skin... so skin related sorry for that no bug
I thought thats not visble in logs... but im sorry, this prob does appear in pure vission 3.8 and not in the default skin... so...
I can't see any thumbs in the radio part anymore. reproduce: go to radio and play a station
Replies
Views
Awesome to hear this was fixed. This was a big deal for me... I was using a work-around via the "Media Playing" condition and showing the nowplaying window but this plays havoc when video is playing. Anyways...glad its on the list..great work.
Awesome to hear this was fixed. This was a big deal for me... I was using a work-around via the "Media Playing" condition and...
Hi, after upgrading from RC1 to RC4 the RED buttom (Show GUI) on MCE and keyboard remote while playing music doesn't work. I hear...
Replies
Views
I agree but I would just like it recorded as something to be looked at in the future.
I agree but I would just like it recorded as something to be looked at in the future.
I am not sure when this problem started but it occurs in RC5 and RC4 at least. I get an issue when you exit from the RecordedTV...
Replies
Views
is here have FTP to upload the sample ts file to test? i have save some hongkong ts file to testing , it save by "alt dvb" full ts file, i can open it with vlc ,check it have utf-16 epg and eng epg same time.
is here have FTP to upload the sample ts file to test? i have save some hongkong ts file to testing , it save by "alt dvb" full ts...
Hi there, first of all, my problem is 100% reproducible. I have unchecked all channels that should be EPG-grabbed and...
Replies
Views
It looks ok now. I know I had been messing about with different versions of MediaInfo.dll because I thought it was that causing my recorded TV programs playing as radio but it turns out it was the word Live at the end of the program title. I suspect I still had a different version of this DLL in place when I attempted the upgrade...
It looks ok now. I know I had been messing about with different versions of MediaInfo.dll because I thought it was that causing...
Help please!!!! (I'm using RC4). I am having two problems. The first - and major one - is that for reasons I simply cannot...
Replies
Views
Youtube.fm was made by dukus. There was also a YouTube (dedicated) plugin called MyYouTube, but I believe it is no longer maintained
Youtube.fm was made by dukus. There was also a YouTube (dedicated) plugin called MyYouTube, but I believe it is no longer maintained
Hi, I am not sure if I am not doing something wrong, but in RC6 I can´t switch youtube video (via youtube plugin) to fullscreen...
Replies
Views
Helios61 has confirmed this issue. See https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/codecs-external-players-55/pgs-subs-mkv-not-working-84289/#post636440 Whatever was causing this issue was fixed by using MKVMerge 4.1.1. I bet it has something to do with the bugfix for header compression. Also, PGS support is possible if you update the...
Helios61 has confirmed this issue. See...
MediaPortal Version: 1.1.0 RC6 MediaPortal Skin: StreamedMP Windows Version: Windows 7 Professional x86 CPU Type: Core i7 860 @ 2.8...
Replies
Views
Thanks for that bit. Since you guided me in the direction of a performance issue I tried to give the GPU minimal work: no GPU scaling 3D set to maximum performance disabling win7 Aero and it seems I got rid of stuttering with HW accelerated HDTV in 1080P resolution. so :thx:
Thanks for that bit. Since you guided me in the direction of a performance issue I tried to give the GPU minimal work: no GPU...
Hi Devs! Yesterday i made a fresh install of OS and MP RC 5! Now in live TV i ge a lot of "dropped frames" and stuttering! It's...
Replies
Views
No im using ms- codecs
No im using ms- codecs
I don't know what is going on, but since rc2 or rc3 i got major probs with my livetv. I didn't do anything to my setup. The last...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom