MediaPortal 1.2.0 ALPHA (14 Viewers)

Post issues you found in MediaPortal 1.2.0 Alpha.
I've upgraded to 1.2A now, so I've run the test. I left everything on default (2 virtual users, tune delay 1000). I can't get a lot of channels due to a rubbish aerial, and in 1.1.2 I'd get a lot of TVservice stops when tuning into weak signals and I didn't get any of that running this test, so it looks like some improvements have...
I've upgraded to 1.2A now, so I've run the test. I left everything on default (2 virtual users, tune delay 1000). I can't get a lot...
Have you ever wondered about just how stable your setup is when it comes to tuning channels, then this addition might just be for...
Replies
Views
Congrats :) Very cool :) Seb.
Congrats :) Very cool :) Seb.
MediaPortal 1.2.0 ALPHA is available now. Please read the release news where you will also find the download link.
Replies
Views
i can verify this problem also exists in MP 1.1.1, the sound mixer sometimes sets MP to zero volume after wake up from suspend and also during a MP session. very annoying as it strongly affects the waf factor...
i can verify this problem also exists in MP 1.1.1, the sound mixer sometimes sets MP to zero volume after wake up from suspend and...
MediaPortal Version: 1.1.3 Alphe MediaPortal Skin: Blue3 Wide Windows Version: Win 7 RC 32bit CPU Type: Intel Core Duo E8200...
Replies
Views
Closing this thread as above. Please continue in the thread linked above so everything is in one place
Closing this thread as above. Please continue in the thread linked above so everything is in one place
MediaPortal Version: 1.1.7.27831 MediaPortal Skin: Blue3wide Windows Version: Windows 7 Ultimate 32-bit SP1 CPU Type: Intel Core...
Replies
Views
I've now found an article regarding this Using Media Center Remote IR when BlackGold card installed - BlackGold
I've now found an article regarding this Using Media Center Remote IR when BlackGold card installed - BlackGold
MediaPortal Version: 1.2A MediaPortal Skin: Blue 3 Wide Windows Version: Windows 7 Ultimate CPU Type: Intel Core 2 Duo E6400...
Replies
Views
MediaPortal Version: v1.2A MediaPortal Skin: StreamedMP Windows Version: Win7 Ultimate 64-bit CPU Type: Athlon II X4 630 HDD: 2TB Samsung F4 Memory: 4GB DDR2 1066Mhz Motherboard: Biostar TA790GXB3 Video Card: HD3300 IGP Video Card Driver: 11.3 Sound Card: onboard Realtek AC97 (ALC662) Sound Card AC3: no AC3 Sound Card...
MediaPortal Version: v1.2A MediaPortal Skin: StreamedMP Windows Version: Win7 Ultimate 64-bit CPU Type: Athlon II X4 630 HDD...
MediaPortal Version: v1.2A MediaPortal Skin: StreamedMP Windows Version: Win7 Ultimate 64-bit CPU Type: Athlon II X4 630 HDD...
Replies
Views
AW: MP SVN 27826 crashes with System.Data.ConstraintException I just tried to reproduce it with filmstrip and list layout and had no success. With coverflow the bug is reproduceable reliably. I also checked if the bug occurs in music shares view with coverflow and it does not... Michael
AW: MP SVN 27826 crashes with System.Data.ConstraintException I just tried to reproduce it with filmstrip and list layout and had...
MediaPortal Version: SVN 27826 MediaPortal Skin: DefaultWide Windows Version: Windows 7 MP SVN 27826 crashes with...
Replies
Views
If they are questions about the compilation side of things then the general development forum is best. If you think there are bugs you can post here but official beta is being released very shortly
If they are questions about the compilation side of things then the general development forum is best. If you think there are bugs...
I can for the life of me not find the Beta SVN builds. what form are they? The newst i can fidn is the MediaPortal 1.2.0 ALPHA...
Replies
Views
I finally found one codec which could handle this with dxva enabled, Powerdvd 11 (saf 6.0). So I don't know if this must be changed, maybe good as debug option.
I finally found one codec which could handle this with dxva enabled, Powerdvd 11 (saf 6.0). So I don't know if this must be...
MediaPortal Version: 1.2 svn MediaPortal Skin: maya Windows Version: vista 32 bit CPU Type: atom 330 HDD: seagate 1.5 TB...
Replies
Views
Working fine here with version 1.1.5.27210 and windows 7 sp1 32 bit Singleseat and also works fine on a client which is running windows 7 sp1 64 bit Rich
Working fine here with version 1.1.5.27210 and windows 7 sp1 32 bit Singleseat and also works fine on a client which is running...
Hi, Does anyone have a minute or two to check whether the following bug (confirmed in current SVN) is present in 1.2.0alpha...
Replies
Views
This is by design. There are many other files (comskip, thumbs etc) which may be created. You should create your (presumably re-encoded) avi files in a different folder to the recordings
This is by design. There are many other files (comskip, thumbs etc) which may be created. You should create your (presumably...
MediaPortal 1.2.0 Alpha: Hello, unfortunately it is possible, that MediaPortal 1.2.0 Alpha (maybe other version also?)...
Replies
Views
I'm not sure, I don't think the sound device was changing. But has stopped since i stopped the display turning off.
I'm not sure, I don't think the sound device was changing. But has stopped since i stopped the display turning off.
Hi possibly not a bug, But after computer wakes the sound for media playback is gone, But sound for MP button presses is still...
Replies
Views
AW: Pin Code input uses SMS-stile input Hello SilentException, shame on me. Didn't noticed that. Works as expected. Thanks a lot. Frank
AW: Pin Code input uses SMS-stile input Hello SilentException, shame on me. Didn't noticed that. Works as expected. Thanks...
MediaPortal Version: svn-1.1.6.27797 MediaPortal Skin: Default Windows Version: Win7 Ultimate 32bit CPU Type: Athlon64 X2 3500+...
Replies
Views
MediaPortal Version: v1.2A MediaPortal Skin: StreamedMP Windows Version: XP Pro SP3 CPU Type: Athlon II X4 630 HDD: 640GB WD SATA Memory: 4GB DDR2 1066Mhz Motherboard: Biostar TA790GXB3 Video Card: HD3300 IGP Video Card Driver: 10.12 Sound Card: onboard Realtek AC97 (ALC662) Sound Card AC3: no AC3 Sound Card Driver...
MediaPortal Version: v1.2A MediaPortal Skin: StreamedMP Windows Version: XP Pro SP3 CPU Type: Athlon II X4 630 HDD: 640GB WD...
MediaPortal Version: v1.2A MediaPortal Skin: StreamedMP Windows Version: XP Pro SP3 CPU Type: Athlon II X4 630 HDD: 640GB WD...
Replies
Views
Cheers. I look forward to testing it.
Cheers. I look forward to testing it.
Replies
Views
AW: Problem with CAM Modul ? - Unable to build graph for ORF TV Radio programs Hi mm, yes now 1.2.beta is running... Thx ramu
AW: Problem with CAM Modul ? - Unable to build graph for ORF TV Radio programs Hi mm, yes now 1.2.beta is running... Thx ramu
Hello, after reinstall of windows and a clean setup of MP 1.2 Alpha I get the error message that the system isn't able to build...
Replies
Views
Hi sofakng That "error" seems to be common to a number of tuners. I say "error" because I believe that it actually means that the tuner is already tuned. There is a trial fix for this in MP 1.2.0b. If there are no problems with the fix (which there haven't been so far) then it should be included in 1.2.0rc +. Regarding NIT...
Hi sofakng That "error" seems to be common to a number of tuners. I say "error" because I believe that it actually means that...
MediaPortal Version: 1.1.6 r27742 Windows Version: Windows 7 x86 1. TV Card: Genpix Skywalker-2 1. TV Card Type: DVB-S 1. TV...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 [fixed] Playmode starts wrong track (1 Viewer) DE
AW: Re: Playmode starts wrong track Yep, will do it tomorrow, tonight -> vs
AW: Re: Playmode starts wrong track Yep, will do it tomorrow, tonight -> vs
MediaPortal Version: 1.2 svn MediaPortal Skin: maya Windows Version: vista 32 bit CPU Type: atom 330 HDD: seagate 1.5 TB...
Replies
Views
These are the default values in SVN so you must have either upgraded from an older SVN or changed the values manually. If there is another issue can you create a new thread? Thanks
These are the default values in SVN so you must have either upgraded from an older SVN or changed the values manually. If there is...
Replies
Views
Thanks for the link to the Mantis entry. I do have rather a large collection of recordings. I should really watch and/or delete them sometime (not enough hours in the day!) Hopefully the resolution change thing won't happen again and hasn't before, so I doubt my hardware needs moving around. Could be driver related of course...
Thanks for the link to the Mantis entry. I do have rather a large collection of recordings. I should really watch and/or delete...
Replies
Views
It looks like those errors are from when I booted in Safe-Mode to downgrade my GPU driver. DCOM is running OK in normal mode.
It looks like those errors are from when I booted in Safe-Mode to downgrade my GPU driver. DCOM is running OK in normal mode.
Replies
Views
Yep, everythings working normally again with 10.12, so please mark this No Bug. EDIT: within minutes of posting this, I got another BSOD with ati2dvag, so clearly I haven't found the problem yet! I only downgraded the actual driver (of which ati2dvag is a part), but I'll have to try downgrading the SB driver and CCC as well. I...
Yep, everythings working normally again with 10.12, so please mark this No Bug. EDIT: within minutes of posting this, I got...
Replies
Views
MediaPortal Version: 1.2.0 SVN27718 MediaPortal Skin: Frames Windows Version: Windows 7 SP1 CPU Type: Intel core 2 E8200 HDD: 1000GB Memory: 2GB Motherboard: Asus P5N7A-VM Video Card: NVidia Geforce 9300 Video Card Driver: 197.48 Sound Card: NVidia High Definition Audio Sound Card AC3: NVidia High Definition Audio Sound...
MediaPortal Version: 1.2.0 SVN27718 MediaPortal Skin: Frames Windows Version: Windows 7 SP1 CPU Type: Intel core 2 E8200 HDD...
MediaPortal Version: 1.2.0 SVN27718 MediaPortal Skin: Frames Windows Version: Windows 7 SP1 CPU Type: Intel core 2 E8200 HDD...
Replies
Views
There is no guarantee about updating from testing releases however this should work
There is no guarantee about updating from testing releases however this should work
Installer says that you cannot update from SVN builds. What about this 1.2 alpha? Can you update to later version from alpha?
Replies
Views
Thanks Mark, that was it. Forgot to install it... Also explains why my VM worked, since this is my MediaPortal "builder" :) :thx: Yoav
Thanks Mark, that was it. Forgot to install it... Also explains why my VM worked, since this is my MediaPortal "builder" :) :thx...
Hi there, After building and installing SVN 27686 I had problem playing any video file. Error is: VideoPlayer9: Exception...
Replies
Views
Thanks. I wasn't aware of this bug but that was my first thought at the time. I think I checked and ruled that out at the time though. There were a few unwanted scheduled recordings that started quite some time before the problem occured that I manually stopped/cancelled, but I don't think they would have been relevant at the time of...
Thanks. I wasn't aware of this bug but that was my first thought at the time. I think I checked and ruled that out at the time...
Replies
Views
MediaPortal Version: v1.2A MediaPortal Skin: StreamedMP Windows Version: XP Pro SP3 CPU Type: Athlon II X4 630 HDD: 640GB WD SATA Memory: 4GB DDR2 1066Mhz Motherboard: Biostar TA790GXB3 Video Card: HD3300 IGP Video Card Driver: 10.10 Sound Card: onboard Realtek AC97 (ALC662) Sound Card AC3: no AC3 Sound Card Driver...
Replies
Views
Been a problem for some time, I find it can take more than an hour to populate the EPG even if I manually start timeshifting to force an EPG update. If I don't force it then all bets are off on when it will populate, seems to not always capture data till the 1st recording, which often gets skipped because the EPG's not yet populated...
Been a problem for some time, I find it can take more than an hour to populate the EPG even if I manually start timeshifting to...
Replies
Views
MediaPortal Version: v1.2 MediaPortal Skin: StreamedMP Windows Version: XP Pro SP3 CPU Type: Athlon II X4 630 HDD: 640GB WD SATA Memory: 4GB DDR2 1066Mhz Motherboard: Biostar TA790GXB3 Video Card: HD3300 IGP Video Card Driver: 10.10 Sound Card: onboard Realtek AC97 (ALC662) Sound Card AC3: no AC3 Sound Card Driver...
MediaPortal Version: v1.2 MediaPortal Skin: StreamedMP Windows Version: XP Pro SP3 CPU Type: Athlon II X4 630 HDD: 640GB WD...
MediaPortal Version: v1.2 MediaPortal Skin: StreamedMP Windows Version: XP Pro SP3 CPU Type: Athlon II X4 630 HDD: 640GB WD...
Replies
Views
Yep those codes are the ones to use (they are string ids for localization)
Yep those codes are the ones to use (they are string ids for localization)
MediaPortal Version: v1.1.6.27641 MediaPortal Skin: Maya svn Windows Version: Win 7 32bit CPU Type: AMD Athlon 64 X2 AM2 4850E Box...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 [Bug] TVServer crash DE
Thanks for that. I look forward to trying it out when 1.2 is released.
Thanks for that. I look forward to trying it out when 1.2 is released.
MediaPortal Version: 1.1.3 MediaPortal Skin: Blue3 Wide Windows Version: Win 7 RC 32bit CPU Type: Intel Core Duo E8200 2.66 Ghz...
Replies
Views
Hi, i' ve installed svn-1.1.6.27638 version of mediaportal. When i start livetv i get following message: play not possible: live2-0.ts.buffer. In mediaportal alpha 1.2 i' ve no problems with live tv. Greets commander Can be closed. Ive found the answer in this thread...
Hi, i' ve installed svn-1.1.6.27638 version of mediaportal. When i start livetv i get following message: play not possible...
Hi, i' ve installed svn-1.1.6.27638 version of mediaportal. When i start livetv i get following message: play not possible...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom