MediaPortal 1.2.0 ALPHA (10 Viewers)

Post issues you found in MediaPortal 1.2.0 Alpha.
Congrats :) Very cool :) Seb.
Congrats :) Very cool :) Seb.
MediaPortal 1.2.0 ALPHA is available now. Please read the release news where you will also find the download link.
Replies
Views
I've upgraded to 1.2A now, so I've run the test. I left everything on default (2 virtual users, tune delay 1000). I can't get a lot of channels due to a rubbish aerial, and in 1.1.2 I'd get a lot of TVservice stops when tuning into weak signals and I didn't get any of that running this test, so it looks like some improvements have...
I've upgraded to 1.2A now, so I've run the test. I left everything on default (2 virtual users, tune delay 1000). I can't get a lot...
Have you ever wondered about just how stable your setup is when it comes to tuning channels, then this addition might just be for...
Replies
Views
Hi! In 1.2.0 Alpha it is possible to set the lineheight of a textbox. According to Line Spacing in Text control - MediaPortal Wiki you need to use a floating point number (like 0.75) to set the line-height, but the only way I can get this to work is by using 0,75. Using 0.75 just renders the control invalid and therefore...
Hi! In 1.2.0 Alpha it is possible to set the lineheight of a textbox. According to Line Spacing in Text control - MediaPortal...
Hi! In 1.2.0 Alpha it is possible to set the lineheight of a textbox. According to Line Spacing in Text control - MediaPortal...
Replies
Views
I was not aware about this version. Seen still have issue in the list version (the small one the filename is correct, but not on the other one), but seen works fine on rest. So its minor one.
I was not aware about this version. Seen still have issue in the list version (the small one the filename is correct, but not on...
when using list and album list, the tumbnails is strected rather than a crop (or resizing with black borders). This happens in...
Replies
Views
MediaPortal Version: 1.2 alpha MediaPortal Skin: Blue3wide Windows Version: XP + SP3 CPU Type: AMD 5050e 2.6GHz Memory: 2048MB Motherboard: BIOSTAR TA770 A2+ Video Card: ATI Radeon HD 4550 Video Card Driver: Catalyst 10.11 1. TV Card: Technisat SkyStar HD2 1. TV Card Type: DVB-S2 1. TV Card Driver: 1.3 2. TV Card: Technisat...
MediaPortal Version: 1.2 alpha MediaPortal Skin: Blue3wide Windows Version: XP + SP3 CPU Type: AMD 5050e 2.6GHz Memory: 2048MB...
MediaPortal Version: 1.2 alpha MediaPortal Skin: Blue3wide Windows Version: XP + SP3 CPU Type: AMD 5050e 2.6GHz Memory: 2048MB...
Replies
Views
Hi, Sent a request to catavolt, he should know more about this & be able to help you out :) Regards Roy
Hi, Sent a request to catavolt, he should know more about this & be able to help you out :) Regards Roy
I'm having some problems with the new define tags: references.xml <define>#showlabel:yes</define> BasicHome.xml <control>...
Replies
Views
hi pilehave ! wich skin is this screenshots from ? wow look great ....:eek:
hi pilehave ! wich skin is this screenshots from ? wow look great ....:eek:
I just realized, looking through the code of GUIVerticalScrollbar.cs and GUIHorizontalScrollbar.cs, that the scrollbarcontrols are...
Replies
Views
I was not aware on this version, so I just downloaded. Seen when navigate from the main menu, but its can shown as "big icons" and did nothing shown at all. When you select "Filmstrip" then its works as it should. Howover its might only happens in the starting, but can been annoying. So its a minor one. PS. seen its remember...
I was not aware on this version, so I just downloaded. Seen when navigate from the main menu, but its can shown as "big icons"...
The filmstrip is mostly allways first activated been shown on the last subfolder, rather than on that folder its should have been...
Replies
Views
According to https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/general-support-51/record-radio-webstream-75568/ you can't record from a webstream (using the virtual RadioWebStream Card) since this feature was never finished. How about picking this feature up? You can set up timeshifting and recording paths for this virtual card, but you can't...
According to https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/general-support-51/record-radio-webstream-75568/ you can't record from a webstream...
According to https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/general-support-51/record-radio-webstream-75568/ you can't record from a webstream...
Replies
Views
MediaPortal Version: v1.2A MediaPortal Skin: StreamedMP Windows Version: XP Pro SP3 CPU Type: Athlon II X4 630 HDD: 640GB WD SATA Memory: 4GB DDR2 1066Mhz Motherboard: Biostar TA790GXB3 Video Card: HD3300 IGP Video Card Driver: 10.10 Sound Card: onboard Realtek AC97 (ALC662) Sound Card AC3: no AC3 Sound Card Driver...
MediaPortal Version: v1.2A MediaPortal Skin: StreamedMP Windows Version: XP Pro SP3 CPU Type: Athlon II X4 630 HDD: 640GB WD...
MediaPortal Version: v1.2A MediaPortal Skin: StreamedMP Windows Version: XP Pro SP3 CPU Type: Athlon II X4 630 HDD: 640GB WD...
Replies
Views
MediaPortal Version: 1.2.0 Alpha MediaPortal Skin: StreamedMP Windows Version: Windows 7 Home Premium 64 bit CPU Type: AMD Athlon X2 235E Dual Core 2x2.7Ghz HDD: 1.5 TB WD Memory: 4 GB 1333MHz Motherboard: Gigabyte MA785GMT-UD2h Video Card: Nvidia GT240 Video Card Driver: 258.96 Sound Card: Realtek Sound Card AC3: optical...
MediaPortal Version: 1.2.0 Alpha MediaPortal Skin: StreamedMP Windows Version: Windows 7 Home Premium 64 bit CPU Type: AMD...
MediaPortal Version: 1.2.0 Alpha MediaPortal Skin: StreamedMP Windows Version: Windows 7 Home Premium 64 bit CPU Type: AMD...
Replies
Views
AW: Audio-CD not playing, exception in logs :oops::sorry:didn't see it :thx:for the quick reply
AW: Audio-CD not playing, exception in logs :oops::sorry:didn't see it :thx:for the quick reply
Hi folks, I 'm just testing the music features of new MP version and faced a problem with Audio CDs. Scenario : start MP, leave...
Replies
Views
Current SVN; GUISettingsSkipSteps.cs is using hardcoded labels, even though localized versions are defined in english (and other languages): private string verifySkipStep(string newStep) { int step; //int multiplyer = 1; //if (newStep.IndexOf('s') == (newStep.Length - 1) || newStep.IndexOf('S') ==...
Current SVN; GUISettingsSkipSteps.cs is using hardcoded labels, even though localized versions are defined in english (and other...
Current SVN; GUISettingsSkipSteps.cs is using hardcoded labels, even though localized versions are defined in english (and other...
Replies
Views
I still haven't figured out why this is happening, but I can tell you how to recreate this bug: Open Blue3wide skin folder Open "myradio.xml" for editing remove the following snippet of code (~ line 242): <control> <type>image</type> <id>1</id> <posX>71</posX> <posY>187</posY> <width>233</width>...
I still haven't figured out why this is happening, but I can tell you how to recreate this bug: Open Blue3wide skin folder Open...
I still haven't figured out why this is happening, but I can tell you how to recreate this bug: Open Blue3wide skin folder Open...
Replies
Views
I can confirm and I already reported to gibman earlier. I can also confirm that it is now FIXED and i can see that he revertet something in SVN26845 that has fixed the issue :)
I can confirm and I already reported to gibman earlier. I can also confirm that it is now FIXED and i can see that he revertet...
After rev 26797 MP will never remove the teletext subtitle. It sticks until the next subtitle is shown. <BLANK PAGE> needs to be...
Replies
Views
MediaPortal Version: MP 1.2.0 MediaPortal Skin: Blue3 Wide Windows Version: W7x64 (fully patched) CPU Type: AMD Phenom II X3 705e HDD: 1 x 64GB Intel X25e SSD, 2 x Samsung 1TB Memory: 8GB 1333MHz (6GB Timeshift) Motherboard: M4A785TD-M EVO Video Card: ATI HD5450 Passive Video Card Driver: 10.10a Sound Card: Integrated Sound...
MediaPortal Version: MP 1.2.0 MediaPortal Skin: Blue3 Wide Windows Version: W7x64 (fully patched) CPU Type: AMD Phenom II X3...
MediaPortal Version: MP 1.2.0 MediaPortal Skin: Blue3 Wide Windows Version: W7x64 (fully patched) CPU Type: AMD Phenom II X3...
Replies
Views
MediaPortal Version: 1.2.0A MediaPortal Skin: StreamedMP Windows Version: Vista x64 SP1 CPU Type: AMD 5050e HDD: Seagate 1TB Memory: 4GB GSkill DDR2 800 Motherboard: ECS GeForce6100PM-M2 Video Card: AMD 4650 Video Card Driver: 10.1 Sound Card: CMEDIA Sound Card AC3: optical Sound Card Driver: CMIDriver-1.2.3-bin-x64-WaveRT...
MediaPortal Version: 1.2.0A MediaPortal Skin: StreamedMP Windows Version: Vista x64 SP1 CPU Type: AMD 5050e HDD: Seagate 1TB...
MediaPortal Version: 1.2.0A MediaPortal Skin: StreamedMP Windows Version: Vista x64 SP1 CPU Type: AMD 5050e HDD: Seagate 1TB...
Replies
Views
MediaPortal Version: v1.2 Alpha MediaPortal Skin: StreamedMP Windows Version: XP Pro SP3 CPU Type: Athlon II X4 630 HDD: 640GB WD SATA Memory: 4GB DDR2 1066Mhz Motherboard: Biostar TA790GXB3 Video Card: HD3300 IGP Video Card Driver: 10.10 Sound Card: onboard Realtek AC97 (ALC662) Sound Card AC3: no AC3 Sound Card Driver...
MediaPortal Version: v1.2 Alpha MediaPortal Skin: StreamedMP Windows Version: XP Pro SP3 CPU Type: Athlon II X4 630 HDD: 640GB...
MediaPortal Version: v1.2 Alpha MediaPortal Skin: StreamedMP Windows Version: XP Pro SP3 CPU Type: Athlon II X4 630 HDD: 640GB...
Replies
Views
I will get on to it later on tonight. Cheers
I will get on to it later on tonight. Cheers
Not sure if this is a problem with the latest build, But have down loaded alot of movies from online videos then been using videos...
Replies
Views
I just updated from MP 1.1.1 to MP 1.2.0 alpha. I have following behavior. PowerScheduler Plugin is enabled in TV and MP configuration. Mediaportal is not started. TV-Server Configuration - Power Scheduler "Shutdown server after being idle" is deselected but system goes into standby after 5 min. If I change time to 240 min...
I just updated from MP 1.1.1 to MP 1.2.0 alpha. I have following behavior. PowerScheduler Plugin is enabled in TV and MP...
I just updated from MP 1.1.1 to MP 1.2.0 alpha. I have following behavior. PowerScheduler Plugin is enabled in TV and MP...
Replies
Views
I knew I should have checked out a new version :sorry:
I knew I should have checked out a new version :sorry:
I just compiled a new TVPlugin based on SVN 27028. The changes made in SVN 26823 (Mantis #3201) are most likely missing setting...
Replies
Views
MP stops Live-TV and switches to Homescreen without request MediaPortal Version: 1.2.0 Alpha MediaPortal Skin: Blue 3 Windows Version: Windows 7 x86 CPU Type: AMD Athlon II X2 235e (2x 2,7GHz) HDD: Memory: 4GB DDR3 1333 Dual Channel Motherboard: Asus M4A88TD-V USB3 Video Card: ATI HD 4350 Video Card Driver: Catalyst...
MP stops Live-TV and switches to Homescreen without request MediaPortal Version: 1.2.0 Alpha MediaPortal Skin: Blue 3...
MP stops Live-TV and switches to Homescreen without request MediaPortal Version: 1.2.0 Alpha MediaPortal Skin: Blue 3...
Replies
Views
OK, so it definately needs to be cleaned out. Especially since the default skin still has a button leading to this deadend :)
OK, so it definately needs to be cleaned out. Especially since the default skin still has a button leading to this deadend :)
Runnning SVN 27289, the above mentioned XML files gives me this error when going to the Window (ID 608): 2011-01-20...
Replies
Views
When I first installed 1.2 Alpha, I could bitstream videos and movies with the internal player. I chose to use the internal player due to smoother non-jitter playback. For some unknown reason, it just stopped bitstreaming, and defaults to PCM. I can still bitstream using MPC-HC, and Windows media player, so it must be something...
When I first installed 1.2 Alpha, I could bitstream videos and movies with the internal player. I chose to use the internal player...
When I first installed 1.2 Alpha, I could bitstream videos and movies with the internal player. I chose to use the internal player...
Replies
Views
Hello community, I use the following 2 plugins: Showtimes and MeinKinoporgramm. Since version 1.2.0 Alpha no longer work it. If I want to watch a trailer depends on MEPO. The flv format I can play without problems when I downloaded a trailer. Showtimes only works when I update with the same information to let the trailers to...
Hello community, I use the following 2 plugins: Showtimes and MeinKinoporgramm. Since version 1.2.0 Alpha no longer work it. If...
Hello community, I use the following 2 plugins: Showtimes and MeinKinoporgramm. Since version 1.2.0 Alpha no longer work it. If...
Replies
Views
TVServer crashes when scanning 10750 frequencies (LOF1, LOF2 and LNBSW) in 1.2.0 and in some latest 1.1.* versions: 1) "Use advanced tuning settings" checked > "Override default LNB frequencies" (10750) checked > crash 2) Scanning finished > "Override default LNB frequencies" (10750) unchecked > "Use advanced tuning settings"...
TVServer crashes when scanning 10750 frequencies (LOF1, LOF2 and LNBSW) in 1.2.0 and in some latest 1.1.* versions: 1) "Use...
TVServer crashes when scanning 10750 frequencies (LOF1, LOF2 and LNBSW) in 1.2.0 and in some latest 1.1.* versions: 1) "Use...
Replies
Views
MediaPortal Version: v1.2 MediaPortal Skin: StreamedMP Windows Version: XP Pro SP3 CPU Type: Athlon II X4 630 HDD: 640GB WD SATA Memory: 4GB DDR2 1066Mhz Motherboard: Biostar TA790GXB3 Video Card: HD3300 IGP Video Card Driver: 10.10 Sound Card: onboard Realtek AC97 (ALC662) Sound Card AC3: no AC3 Sound Card Driver...
MediaPortal Version: v1.2 MediaPortal Skin: StreamedMP Windows Version: XP Pro SP3 CPU Type: Athlon II X4 630 HDD: 640GB WD...
MediaPortal Version: v1.2 MediaPortal Skin: StreamedMP Windows Version: XP Pro SP3 CPU Type: Athlon II X4 630 HDD: 640GB WD...
Replies
Views
There is no guarantee about updating from testing releases however this should work
There is no guarantee about updating from testing releases however this should work
Installer says that you cannot update from SVN builds. What about this 1.2 alpha? Can you update to later version from alpha?
Replies
Views
with my current test-setup, based on SVN 27237 I have had this crash: 2011-01-13 16:59:44.279165 [Debug][PoolThread14(14)]: ThreadPool.ProcessQueue() : total items processed: 10 2011-01-13 17:00:36.814170 [Debug][(3)]: fileSystemWatcher_Error path \\nas\data\hum exception=System.ComponentModel.Win32Exception: Det angivne...
with my current test-setup, based on SVN 27237 I have had this crash: 2011-01-13 16:59:44.279165 [Debug][PoolThread14(14)]...
with my current test-setup, based on SVN 27237 I have had this crash: 2011-01-13 16:59:44.279165 [Debug][PoolThread14(14)]...
Replies
Views
Right, to answer my own question: There is a bug in the settings, we save to gui -> language but MediaPortal reads from skin -> language: https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/submit-code-patches-mediaportal-tv-server-etc-325/changing-language-mediaportal-configuration-does-not-change-language-93142/#post710918
Right, to answer my own question: There is a bug in the settings, we save to gui -> language but MediaPortal reads from skin ->...
Running latest SVN, I did some tests that required me to change the language. I changed it in MP Config, but when I start...
Replies
Views
check and see if this helps. https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/mediaportal-1-2-0-alpha-536/want-suspend-after-epg-grabbing-webepg-89259/#post678677
check and see if this helps...
MediaPortal Version: 1.2.0.0 Alpha MediaPortal Skin: StreamedMP Windows Version: XP MCE SP3 CPU Type: AMD Athlon 64X2 (690)...
Replies
Views
MediaPortal Version: 1.2.0 SVN27718 MediaPortal Skin: Frames Windows Version: Windows 7 SP1 CPU Type: Intel core 2 E8200 HDD: 1000GB Memory: 2GB Motherboard: Asus P5N7A-VM Video Card: NVidia Geforce 9300 Video Card Driver: 197.48 Sound Card: NVidia High Definition Audio Sound Card AC3: NVidia High Definition Audio Sound...
MediaPortal Version: 1.2.0 SVN27718 MediaPortal Skin: Frames Windows Version: Windows 7 SP1 CPU Type: Intel core 2 E8200 HDD...
MediaPortal Version: 1.2.0 SVN27718 MediaPortal Skin: Frames Windows Version: Windows 7 SP1 CPU Type: Intel core 2 E8200 HDD...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom