MediaPortal 1.2.0 ALPHA (8 Viewers)

Post issues you found in MediaPortal 1.2.0 Alpha.
I've upgraded to 1.2A now, so I've run the test. I left everything on default (2 virtual users, tune delay 1000). I can't get a lot of channels due to a rubbish aerial, and in 1.1.2 I'd get a lot of TVservice stops when tuning into weak signals and I didn't get any of that running this test, so it looks like some improvements have...
I've upgraded to 1.2A now, so I've run the test. I left everything on default (2 virtual users, tune delay 1000). I can't get a lot...
Have you ever wondered about just how stable your setup is when it comes to tuning channels, then this addition might just be for...
Replies
Views
Congrats :) Very cool :) Seb.
Congrats :) Very cool :) Seb.
MediaPortal 1.2.0 ALPHA is available now. Please read the release news where you will also find the download link.
Replies
Views
Hi all, Just fresh installed 1.2RC and this FFWD bug is back. Thankfully dropping TSReader.ax in from here seems to fix it. Ian.
Hi all, Just fresh installed 1.2RC and this FFWD bug is back. Thankfully dropping TSReader.ax in from here seems to fix it. Ian.
Hello As mentioned above, when playing live TV (SD; don't know if HD too) and pressing the rewind button on the remote, the...
Replies
Views
both server and client are windows 7 also i found this http://support.microsoft.com/kb/2646563
both server and client are windows 7 also i found this http://support.microsoft.com/kb/2646563
Hi guys, I love MediaPortal but this one issue is ruining everything for me :( I am timeshifting and recording via UNC which...
Replies
Views
How about one setting that controls the scan division and another setting that controls the size of the jumps? Scan division sizes: 0.05, 0.1, 0.2 MHz Jump sizes: None, 0.05, 0.1, 0.2, 0.3, 0.4 MHz That would be perfect Bye, sdf
How about one setting that controls the scan division and another setting that controls the size of the jumps? Scan division...
when scanning analog radio, if MP finds a station, the scanning jumps 0.4 Mhz. In Italy there are several stations between 0.10...
Replies
Views
Hey there.. I Just got me a Hauppauge wintv-ci but cant get it to work, i have tried all that is postet here. MP actually tells me that the channels are scrambled. I have made some logs, hope you are able to help me. I thanks in advance ;)
Hey there.. I Just got me a Hauppauge wintv-ci but cant get it to work, i have tried all that is postet here. MP actually tells me...
Tried to do a clean install of 1.2.0 Alpha yesterday, and all went well until i tried to watch scrabled DVB-T channels. I...
Replies
Views
i only set zho(chinese) ,use the patch in 1.1.2 is all chinese epg ,1.1.3 is half chinese epg ~ 1.2.1 not have use patch.1.2.1 can not use SetupTv.exe --DebugOptions dupe the ts source to upload for test.. i open a new thread here https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/bugreports-74/mediaportal-1-2-1-epg-setup-error-101261/#post796667
i only set zho(chinese) ,use the patch in 1.1.2 is all chinese epg ,1.1.3 is half chinese epg ~ 1.2.1 not have use patch.1.2.1 can...
HI One of my todays schedule recording did not start (is on red on the guide) but is not recording I have check tv.log and I...
Replies
Views
Hello MM. I'm using latest driver package, version 5.7. Don't know why they shows up as version 5.0. Have always used 5.7. I'm also using latest FirmWare. I have to leave home for the next seven days today, for work. Can do some more testing when I return back home next Tuesday. A
Hello MM. I'm using latest driver package, version 5.7. Don't know why they shows up as version 5.0. Have always used 5.7. I'm...
I can't scan any DVB-S2 channels with my DigitalEverywhere FloppyDTV S2 card. This problem occurred after I made a fresh install...
Replies
Views
Yep those codes are the ones to use (they are string ids for localization)
Yep those codes are the ones to use (they are string ids for localization)
MediaPortal Version: v1.1.6.27641 MediaPortal Skin: Maya svn Windows Version: Win 7 32bit CPU Type: AMD Athlon 64 X2 AM2 4850E Box...
Replies
Views
Closing this thread as above. Please continue in the thread linked above so everything is in one place
Closing this thread as above. Please continue in the thread linked above so everything is in one place
MediaPortal Version: 1.1.7.27831 MediaPortal Skin: Blue3wide Windows Version: Windows 7 Ultimate 32-bit SP1 CPU Type: Intel Core...
Replies
Views
Re: AW: MP 1.2 Alpha and latest SVN Standby problem Extracts from logs are sometimes not helpful. As above please attach all logs in debug mode
Re: AW: MP 1.2 Alpha and latest SVN Standby problem Extracts from logs are sometimes not helpful. As above please attach all...
Hi, using MP 1.2 Alpha and Latest SVN from yesterday, I've realised a problem concerning the Power Scheduler, or I ssume it hast...
Replies
Views
Bump mm1352000. Don't know how the development is going on and if the switch to git is near. But what about including your latest speed improvements in analog radio? Thank you! sdf
Bump mm1352000. Don't know how the development is going on and if the switch to git is near. But what about including your latest...
MediaPortal Version: svn 27432 New problems in analog radio in latest svn (at least from 272xx). Now when changing channels...
Replies
Views
even if it causes trouble in your config it does not necessary mean its a bad feature. i also had trouble with bsod's in the past, but i appreciate gibman's work and the lower tuning delays.
even if it causes trouble in your config it does not necessary mean its a bad feature. i also had trouble with bsod's in the past...
Hello, starting i use MP 1.2.0.0 i get few time per day a bluescreen. (in this message i can read something about "ks.sys")...
Replies
Views
Working fine here with version 1.1.5.27210 and windows 7 sp1 32 bit Singleseat and also works fine on a client which is running windows 7 sp1 64 bit Rich
Working fine here with version 1.1.5.27210 and windows 7 sp1 32 bit Singleseat and also works fine on a client which is running...
Hi, Does anyone have a minute or two to check whether the following bug (confirmed in current SVN) is present in 1.2.0alpha...
Replies
Views
Re: AW: Latest SVN - TVServer DB exceptions Patch applied to svn. Thanks OnkelChris! Mr Hipp
Re: AW: Latest SVN - TVServer DB exceptions Patch applied to svn. Thanks OnkelChris! Mr Hipp
Hey guys, I tried using the newest SVN (27197) and this doesn't work for me. MP client is working, but TVserver is just breaking...
Replies
Views
The fixes that Andy submitted recently (viewport-issue and addition of masking in thumbnails and filmstrip) have cured the issue for me. So...this should be fixed whenever 1.2.0 Beta is released. Or in recent SVN versions.
The fixes that Andy submitted recently (viewport-issue and addition of masking in thumbnails and filmstrip) have cured the issue...
Hi Running SVN 26565 in both Windows 7 and XP shows coverflow with covers upside down in Blue3Wide. Maybe you already know this...
Replies
Views
I finally found one codec which could handle this with dxva enabled, Powerdvd 11 (saf 6.0). So I don't know if this must be changed, maybe good as debug option.
I finally found one codec which could handle this with dxva enabled, Powerdvd 11 (saf 6.0). So I don't know if this must be...
MediaPortal Version: 1.2 svn MediaPortal Skin: maya Windows Version: vista 32 bit CPU Type: atom 330 HDD: seagate 1.5 TB...
Replies
Views
That's very good news! Thank you, sdf
That's very good news! Thank you, sdf
I have just been toying with this new media portal and many things seem to work great. I donno exactly whats changed but the...
Replies
Views
Re: AW: Audio CD track plays only for 5 seconds, then stops Easiest workaround would to rip those xmas CDs to HD and then delete those on 1.1.2011.
Re: AW: Audio CD track plays only for 5 seconds, then stops Easiest workaround would to rip those xmas CDs to HD and then...
Problem: Audio CD tracks play only for 5 seconds, then stop playing and MediaPortal stops responding. Tried a few CDs that worked...
Replies
Views
Hi there, I'm sure this has been covered in this thread (about the less than ideal way coverflow draws the screen - my simple terminolgy), but under normal usage of my HTPC coverflow seems ok for my collection of music (not that many albums - I used shares view), but when I connect to my HTPC via RDP (for admin/testing purposes) it...
Hi there, I'm sure this has been covered in this thread (about the less than ideal way coverflow draws the screen - my simple...
MediaPortal Version: 1.2 alpha svn MediaPortal Skin: Black Glass Windows Version: WinXP SP3 CPU Type: AMD X2 3,8 GHz HDD: WD 300 GB...
Replies
Views
I don't have any of those files, so I cannot test. Even if there are no errors in the logs, they are still useful as they tell us what MP is trying to do, and tell us what IS working. Mark
I don't have any of those files, so I cannot test. Even if there are no errors in the logs, they are still useful as they tell...
MediaPortal Version: MP 1.2.0 MediaPortal Skin: Blue3 Wide Windows Version: W7x64 (fully patched) CPU Type: AMD Phenom II X3...
Replies
Views
This patch enhances GetUniqueTopLevelFolders by simplifying the logic and returning only the minimum number of directories to be watched. edit - minor change to remove relative paths
This patch enhances GetUniqueTopLevelFolders by simplifying the logic and returning only the minimum number of directories to be...
Since some weeks I noticed a very annoying behaviour if I play videos from a network share. After some minutes the videoplay just...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 VSYNC options? DE
PowerDVD will use its own codec which is inbuilt and hidden from the rest of the system. And I would not bet money on MPC using W7 DTV-DVD....
PowerDVD will use its own codec which is inbuilt and hidden from the rest of the system. And I would not bet money on MPC using W7...
Im been looking at many threads and also the release notes but i can't find a definite answer. Um, im confused. Either there is a...
Replies
Views
AW: Re: Playmode starts wrong track Yep, will do it tomorrow, tonight -> vs
AW: Re: Playmode starts wrong track Yep, will do it tomorrow, tonight -> vs
MediaPortal Version: 1.2 svn MediaPortal Skin: maya Windows Version: vista 32 bit CPU Type: atom 330 HDD: seagate 1.5 TB...
Replies
Views
AW: dshowhelper for EVR renderer Windows 7 x64 + Nvidia broken in SVN 26907 oh that could be a long time... it must be something really big. Sad to hear that we have to wait so long :-) Devs get ready for 1.2 final :-) but as even the 1.2 beta is moved to february... 1.2 is next xmas 2011 ?
AW: dshowhelper for EVR renderer Windows 7 x64 + Nvidia broken in SVN 26907 oh that could be a long time... it must be something...
Hi! System: Windows 7 Ultimate x64, Nvidia GT 330M graphics, 4 GB ram, etc. Earlier today I discussed an issue in IRC with...
Replies
Views
Hi @ll, Currently MP 1.1.2 is running with DD driver 2.0.0.23 and morpheus_xx patch. It works mostly without problems. But I'm thinking about switching to MP 1.2.0 Alpha. Is anybody using this config already? My first tries posted earlier were not that successful. Will MP 1.2.0 Alpha work?
Hi @ll, Currently MP 1.1.2 is running with DD driver 2.0.0.23 and morpheus_xx patch. It works mostly without problems. But I'm...
Hi, I'm testing the 1.2.0 A after reading the new support of Digital Devices. It seems that it doesn't work at all. If I...
Replies
Views
AW: Re: TV Randomly loses HTPC signal True. He should have checked this from the very beginning. At that time I thought that he had just badly set his MP options...
AW: Re: TV Randomly loses HTPC signal True. He should have checked this from the very beginning. At that time I thought that he...
I have recently started using Mediaportal 1.2 and I have managed to get it up and running they way I like it. However, there is one...
Replies
Views
Hi sofakng That "error" seems to be common to a number of tuners. I say "error" because I believe that it actually means that the tuner is already tuned. There is a trial fix for this in MP 1.2.0b. If there are no problems with the fix (which there haven't been so far) then it should be included in 1.2.0rc +. Regarding NIT...
Hi sofakng That "error" seems to be common to a number of tuners. I say "error" because I believe that it actually means that...
MediaPortal Version: 1.1.6 r27742 Windows Version: Windows 7 x86 1. TV Card: Genpix Skywalker-2 1. TV Card Type: DVB-S 1. TV...
Replies
Views
Hi there The "fix" won't go into SVN because it is simply a workaround and confirmed where the problem was for me. There is an internal team discussion going on at the moment about how we're going to solve the problem properly as it is relatively serious and requires careful consideration. I guess you both compile your own builds...
Hi there The "fix" won't go into SVN because it is simply a workaround and confirmed where the problem was for me. There is an...
MediaPortal Version: MP 1.2.0 SVN 27119 MediaPortal Skin: Blue 3 Wide Windows Version: Windows 7 Ultimat 64 CPU Type: AMD Athlon...
Replies
Views
Re: MP 1.2 Beta SVN single channel epg does not show correct program detail informati Patch committed to SVN. EDIT: Also moved this thread to 1.2 section.
Re: MP 1.2 Beta SVN single channel epg does not show correct program detail informati Patch committed to SVN. EDIT: Also moved...
Hi, in the actual SVN you don't get the correct program detail information in the single channel EPG, when you're at the bottom...
Replies
Views
AW: Pin Code input uses SMS-stile input Hello SilentException, shame on me. Didn't noticed that. Works as expected. Thanks a lot. Frank
AW: Pin Code input uses SMS-stile input Hello SilentException, shame on me. Didn't noticed that. Works as expected. Thanks...
MediaPortal Version: svn-1.1.6.27797 MediaPortal Skin: Default Windows Version: Win7 Ultimate 32bit CPU Type: Athlon64 X2 3500+...
Replies
Views
i can verify this problem also exists in MP 1.1.1, the sound mixer sometimes sets MP to zero volume after wake up from suspend and also during a MP session. very annoying as it strongly affects the waf factor...
i can verify this problem also exists in MP 1.1.1, the sound mixer sometimes sets MP to zero volume after wake up from suspend and...
MediaPortal Version: 1.1.3 Alphe MediaPortal Skin: Blue3 Wide Windows Version: Win 7 RC 32bit CPU Type: Intel Core Duo E8200...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom