MediaPortal 1.2.0 ALPHA (14 Viewers)

Post issues you found in MediaPortal 1.2.0 Alpha.
MP1 MP2 [Bug] TVServer crash DE
Thanks for that. I look forward to trying it out when 1.2 is released.
Thanks for that. I look forward to trying it out when 1.2 is released.
MediaPortal Version: 1.1.3 MediaPortal Skin: Blue3 Wide Windows Version: Win 7 RC 32bit CPU Type: Intel Core Duo E8200 2.66 Ghz...
Replies
Views
:thx: for testing - I will once again have a look later today
:thx: for testing - I will once again have a look later today
On an search of an Bug i have in MP 1.1.0 and 1.1.1 (No Minimized Video Playback in every Filmstrip view), i found out that the...
Replies
Views
I will make sure this is fixed as part of 0003195: Music Label Issues - MediaPortal Bugtracker
I will make sure this is fixed as part of 0003195: Music Label Issues - MediaPortal Bugtracker
MediaPortal Version: SVN 27097 MediaPortal Skin: Blue3Wide Windows Version: Windows 7 x64 Hi! #totalduration is not set...
Replies
Views
Re: AW: MyTV Guide - single channel view navigation is broken Looks so as the other two commits have not touched the main EPG (latest one touched miniguide but not full one) But oddly the code change should not have any impact on navigation. I will upgrade later tonight and see what I can figure out
Re: AW: MyTV Guide - single channel view navigation is broken Looks so as the other two commits have not touched the main EPG...
Tested with SVN 26817: - Go to MyTVGuide - Select a single channel to display the EPG Data (like in the picture) - Press PageDown...
Replies
Views
AW: latest SVN bug: can't enter timeline in tvguide after changing group Uh ok so perhaps it's better to revert these changes?
AW: latest SVN bug: can't enter timeline in tvguide after changing group Uh ok so perhaps it's better to revert these changes?
Hi! Please check if you know now what i mean: 1.) Go to TVGuide group of channels A - then press the right button to get to a...
Replies
Views
Yep can confirm here too... One other thing i have noticed wit this plugin is the time compensation... it doesn't always work... The XML file i use already has the correct times for the upcoming shows, but i still have to apply a time compensation of about 10hrs.. I should not have to apply a time compensation as the XML file...
Yep can confirm here too... One other thing i have noticed wit this plugin is the time compensation... it doesn't always...
TV Server configuration program stops responding for a few minutes when manually updating the EPG via XmlTv plugin. It doesn't show...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom