MediaPortal 1.2.0 ALPHA (11 Viewers)

Post issues you found in MediaPortal 1.2.0 Alpha.
I finally found one codec which could handle this with dxva enabled, Powerdvd 11 (saf 6.0). So I don't know if this must be changed, maybe good as debug option.
I finally found one codec which could handle this with dxva enabled, Powerdvd 11 (saf 6.0). So I don't know if this must be...
MediaPortal Version: 1.2 svn MediaPortal Skin: maya Windows Version: vista 32 bit CPU Type: atom 330 HDD: seagate 1.5 TB...
Replies
Views
Hi, I have no commit right, but i hope that the new patch will be commit :) Thanks, Seb.
Hi, I have no commit right, but i hope that the new patch will be commit :) Thanks, Seb.
Since the introduction of FFDShow subtitle support 3 days ago I have discovered that subtitles are shown twice at the same time on...
Replies
Views
AW: automatic AC3 selection is sometimes not working Ah sorry, i was a bit confused, i thought at language, not at AC3 :ooops:
AW: automatic AC3 selection is sometimes not working Ah sorry, i was a bit confused, i thought at language, not at AC3 :ooops:
MediaPortal Version: MP1.2.0 Alpha MediaPortal Skin: Maya Windows Version: Windows 7 x86 Ultimate CPU Type: AMD Athlon II X2...
Replies
Views
Hi there The "fix" won't go into SVN because it is simply a workaround and confirmed where the problem was for me. There is an internal team discussion going on at the moment about how we're going to solve the problem properly as it is relatively serious and requires careful consideration. I guess you both compile your own builds...
Hi there The "fix" won't go into SVN because it is simply a workaround and confirmed where the problem was for me. There is an...
MediaPortal Version: MP 1.2.0 SVN 27119 MediaPortal Skin: Blue 3 Wide Windows Version: Windows 7 Ultimat 64 CPU Type: AMD Athlon...
Replies
Views
If they are questions about the compilation side of things then the general development forum is best. If you think there are bugs you can post here but official beta is being released very shortly
If they are questions about the compilation side of things then the general development forum is best. If you think there are bugs...
I can for the life of me not find the Beta SVN builds. what form are they? The newst i can fidn is the MediaPortal 1.2.0 ALPHA...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 VSYNC options? DE
PowerDVD will use its own codec which is inbuilt and hidden from the rest of the system. And I would not bet money on MPC using W7 DTV-DVD....
PowerDVD will use its own codec which is inbuilt and hidden from the rest of the system. And I would not bet money on MPC using W7...
Im been looking at many threads and also the release notes but i can't find a definite answer. Um, im confused. Either there is a...
Replies
Views
Hello, I will update this post, I understood the problem, it lacks in the group "ListControl" some features. in TVMiniGuide.xml on skin as: <itemAlign> </ itemAlign> <itemValign> </ itemValign> and if possible: <itemkeepaspectratio> </ itemkeepaspectratio> Thank you in advance, and congratulations for your work! Ps ...
Hello, I will update this post, I understood the problem, it lacks in the group "ListControl" some features. in TVMiniGuide.xml on...
MediaPortal Version: 1.1 Final Disaster edition MediaPortal Skin: infinity Windows Version: Win7 ultimate 32bit CPU Type: AMD...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 [Bug] TVServer crash DE
Thanks for that. I look forward to trying it out when 1.2 is released.
Thanks for that. I look forward to trying it out when 1.2 is released.
MediaPortal Version: 1.1.3 MediaPortal Skin: Blue3 Wide Windows Version: Win 7 RC 32bit CPU Type: Intel Core Duo E8200 2.66 Ghz...
Replies
Views
Thanks for sharing the solution :) That is not a code issue. It is up to the driver to support that function. If it doesn't support it then there is nothing that the MediaPortal team can do. Upgrading the drivers *might* help (the driver developer might fix bugs or change something that allows support for pausing the graph in later...
Thanks for sharing the solution :) That is not a code issue. It is up to the driver to support that function. If it doesn't...
MediaPortal Version: 1.2.0 (26893) MediaPortal Skin: Maya Windows Version: Windows7 64-Bit CPU Type: Intel Core i5-750 HDD...
Replies
Views
Thanks, in SVN r27765 Mantis: 0003461: Thumbzoom miscalculated - MediaPortal Bugtracker :sorry: Forgot to credit you in SVN log :sorry:
Thanks, in SVN r27765 Mantis: 0003461: Thumbzoom miscalculated - MediaPortal Bugtracker :sorry: Forgot to credit you in SVN...
Using SVN 27452 I have found out that MediaPortal has a miscalculation in normal and big thumb-layout in the facadeviews. The...
Replies
Views
I think everything is working now, all I did was that I removed everything about epg in powerscheduler except "Prevent standby when grabbing EPG". Will see if it works tomorrow too.
I think everything is working now, all I did was that I removed everything about epg in powerscheduler except "Prevent standby when...
MediaPortal Version: 1.2 Alpha MediaPortal Skin: Streamed MP Windows Version: Windows 7 Ultimate CPU Type: AMD Athlon 64 X2...
Replies
Views
AW: latest SVN bug: can't enter timeline in tvguide after changing group Uh ok so perhaps it's better to revert these changes?
AW: latest SVN bug: can't enter timeline in tvguide after changing group Uh ok so perhaps it's better to revert these changes?
Hi! Please check if you know now what i mean: 1.) Go to TVGuide group of channels A - then press the right button to get to a...
Replies
Views
Thank you, sdf
Thank you, sdf
Don't know if it has been fixed already, but it's two days (from daily compiled svns) that the "General" tab in tvserver setup is...
Replies
Views
Not related to this, so I'll close this one. But, since that patch muellers linked to is long time pending, is it possible for any of you to try the patch and test it?
Not related to this, so I'll close this one. But, since that patch muellers linked to is long time pending, is it possible for any...
The "rtl" flag (strings_he.xml <Language name="Hebrew" characters="1524" rtl="true">) is override by the flag set in...
Replies
Views
Re: AW: Audio CD track plays only for 5 seconds, then stops Easiest workaround would to rip those xmas CDs to HD and then delete those on 1.1.2011.
Re: AW: Audio CD track plays only for 5 seconds, then stops Easiest workaround would to rip those xmas CDs to HD and then...
Problem: Audio CD tracks play only for 5 seconds, then stop playing and MediaPortal stops responding. Tried a few CDs that worked...
Replies
Views
Re: Not sure if its a bug - or an "enhancement" - EPG scroll not stopping at top chan Hi guys, Thanks for all the replies/feedback - I agree totally with the above, and how everyone thinks it should work, ie - it should not automatically scroll straight past the beginning or end of the list, but should stop, until you repress the...
Re: Not sure if its a bug - or an "enhancement" - EPG scroll not stopping at top chan Hi guys, Thanks for all the...
MediaPortal Version: MP 1.2.0 MediaPortal Skin: Blue3 Wide Windows Version: W7x64 (fully patched) CPU Type: AMD Phenom II X3...
Replies
Views
AW: svn 27068: Some plugins don't load anymore (like IRServer Suite) How do you do that? Could someone compile a new version and upload it?
AW: svn 27068: Some plugins don't load anymore (like IRServer Suite) How do you do that? Could someone compile a new version and...
Since yesterday svn changes, IRServer Suite plugin is not loaded anymore. Here are some error messages I got: As you can see...
Replies
Views
Was happy to test the Alpha, but I've gone back to 1.1.1 as this was starting to get pretty annoying. Still looking forward to 1.2 :)
Was happy to test the Alpha, but I've gone back to 1.1.1 as this was starting to get pretty annoying. Still looking forward to 1.2 :)
MediaPortal Version: 1.2 Alpha MediaPortal Skin: Maya (latest) Windows Version: Windows XP 32bit CPU Type: Intel Core i7 920 HDD...
Replies
Views
AW: No Audio Language Switch after Update to MP 1.2 Alpha Than... I wil go back to 4 Anyway...1.1.2 has the same behavior as 1.2 :thx:
AW: No Audio Language Switch after Update to MP 1.2 Alpha Than... I wil go back to 4 Anyway...1.1.2 has the same behavior as 1.2...
MediaPortal Version: 1.2 Alpha 1 MediaPortal Skin: Blue3wide Windows Version: XP SP3 CPU Type: Atom Dualcore 330 HDD...
Replies
Views
Sure your way is not in any way wrong but as MP behave like that for a long time there is a big risk to change it without to mess something else. I will try to see if this can be implemented but I'm not promising that I will succeed soon and ofc., My Videos is not a replacement for Moving Pictures. You can see it something like light...
Sure your way is not in any way wrong but as MP behave like that for a long time there is a big risk to change it without to mess...
Hello at all My Videofiles all have an separate Folder for each Video (Folder Name = Video Name, some of my Videos are DVD's and...
Replies
Views
Hi, if you added album names only where they were missing like me and you still experience missing album covers though there is an album name in every title, take a closer look at the characters in the album name. I found the following characters to be preventing MP from displaying cover art: , [ ] ( ) . there may be more. So I...
Hi, if you added album names only where they were missing like me and you still experience missing album covers though there is an...
MediaPortal Version: MP 1.2.0 MediaPortal Skin: Blue3 Wide Windows Version: W7x64 (fully patched) CPU Type: AMD Phenom II X3...
Replies
Views
Hi DJBlu and SilentException Sorry for the confusion - I should have said something here. I had raised a new issue (3223) and posted my patch there. I didn't get SVN access until tonight so have only just committed it (rev 26899). Also wasn't quite certain of the process since this is my first official bugfix. Once again, sorry for...
Hi DJBlu and SilentException Sorry for the confusion - I should have said something here. I had raised a new issue (3223) and...
Hi. After gemx checked in his fix for mantis 2853 (Revision 26251) the polarisation values on Editing DVB-S channels, does not...
Replies
Views
Thank you. Setting useExtendedCharsWithStandardCulture to "yes" and cleaning the cashe resolved the problem. Do we know why the behaviour is different in XP and W7? Would the MP performance be affected by skin cache weight? I mean using <entry name="useExtendedCharsWithStandardCulture">yes</entry> vs <entry...
Thank you. Setting useExtendedCharsWithStandardCulture to "yes" and cleaning the cashe resolved the problem. Do we know why the...
If the file name contains a unicode character, the font used for the file name is thinner. In Windows XP the fonts for non unicoded...
Replies
Views
i can verify this problem also exists in MP 1.1.1, the sound mixer sometimes sets MP to zero volume after wake up from suspend and also during a MP session. very annoying as it strongly affects the waf factor...
i can verify this problem also exists in MP 1.1.1, the sound mixer sometimes sets MP to zero volume after wake up from suspend and...
MediaPortal Version: 1.1.3 Alphe MediaPortal Skin: Blue3 Wide Windows Version: Win 7 RC 32bit CPU Type: Intel Core Duo E8200...
Replies
Views
AW: Re: Powerscheduler won't let the system standby Sure, that would work. But it wouldn't work if I want the htpc to shut down automatically only if it is in home screen. And that would also not fix the problem that it goes into away mode when an application like firefox is running. For me this behavior doesn't sound like it...
AW: Re: Powerscheduler won't let the system standby Sure, that would work. But it wouldn't work if I want the htpc to shut down...
Hi, since 1.2.0 the Powerscheduler prevents the system to go into standby when I press the standby-button on the remote or the...
Replies
Views
Hi, Confirmed fixed in SVN 26691, many thanks to Deda for solving it :) Regards Roy
Hi, Confirmed fixed in SVN 26691, many thanks to Deda for solving it :) Regards Roy
Hello The Picture below show that it is now possible to add an extension twice, i think i can remember that this was not...
Replies
Views
...furthermore, like michael_t says, the graphs are never disposed even if the TV Server process does stop in response to manual control in TV Server config or stop/restart from service management...
...furthermore, like michael_t says, the graphs are never disposed even if the TV Server process does stop in response to manual...
MediaPortal Version: 1.2.0 Alpha Windows Version: Windows 7 Since MP 1.2.0 Alpha the TvService does not handle stop requests...
Replies
Views
How about one setting that controls the scan division and another setting that controls the size of the jumps? Scan division sizes: 0.05, 0.1, 0.2 MHz Jump sizes: None, 0.05, 0.1, 0.2, 0.3, 0.4 MHz That would be perfect Bye, sdf
How about one setting that controls the scan division and another setting that controls the size of the jumps? Scan division...
when scanning analog radio, if MP finds a station, the scanning jumps 0.4 Mhz. In Italy there are several stations between 0.10...
Replies
Views
Re: AW: Lost CI after recording Hi again Okay that is fine - it may be two problems. Like I said before, I still need logs to show me what is going wrong. Your first logs in this thread did not show any problems...
Re: AW: Lost CI after recording Hi again Okay that is fine - it may be two problems. Like I said before, I still need logs...
Hi, With all versions of MP (I have my CA since 1.1.0 RC1) I have the problem, that "sometimes" the CI-module is lost by the...
Replies
Views
Hi Musicman62 I have just installed 1.1.1 and tested it. I have been running into a similar problem. I did some test recordings (manuel recordings) and could only delet a few, then I run into the similar probelm "error could not delete recording". However, it was not an active recording, I just started the recorded TV to see what...
Hi Musicman62 I have just installed 1.1.1 and tested it. I have been running into a similar problem. I did some test recordings...
MediaPortal Version: 1.2.0.0 Alpha MediaPortal Skin: StreamedMP Windows Version: XP MCE SP3 CPU Type: AMD Athlon 64X2 (690)...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom