MediaPortal 1.2.0 ALPHA (13 Viewers)

Post issues you found in MediaPortal 1.2.0 Alpha.
MediaPortal Version: 1.2 alpha MediaPortal Skin: Blue3wide Windows Version: XP + SP3 CPU Type: AMD 5050e 2.6GHz Memory: 2048MB Motherboard: BIOSTAR TA770 A2+ Video Card: ATI Radeon HD 4550 Video Card Driver: Catalyst 10.11 1. TV Card: Technisat SkyStar HD2 1. TV Card Type: DVB-S2 1. TV Card Driver: 1.3 2. TV Card: Technisat...
MediaPortal Version: 1.2 alpha MediaPortal Skin: Blue3wide Windows Version: XP + SP3 CPU Type: AMD 5050e 2.6GHz Memory: 2048MB...
MediaPortal Version: 1.2 alpha MediaPortal Skin: Blue3wide Windows Version: XP + SP3 CPU Type: AMD 5050e 2.6GHz Memory: 2048MB...
Replies
Views
Ok mm1352000, It was only a "bump" to the developers. Didn't know you were aware of the problem. Thank you, sdf
Ok mm1352000, It was only a "bump" to the developers. Didn't know you were aware of the problem. Thank you, sdf
It's a known bug. Start FM radio takes about 10-12 seconds. Switching channels takes about 7-9 seconds. This happens only with...
Replies
Views
Yep those codes are the ones to use (they are string ids for localization)
Yep those codes are the ones to use (they are string ids for localization)
MediaPortal Version: v1.1.6.27641 MediaPortal Skin: Maya svn Windows Version: Win 7 32bit CPU Type: AMD Athlon 64 X2 AM2 4850E Box...
Replies
Views
Hello community, I use the following 2 plugins: Showtimes and MeinKinoporgramm. Since version 1.2.0 Alpha no longer work it. If I want to watch a trailer depends on MEPO. The flv format I can play without problems when I downloaded a trailer. Showtimes only works when I update with the same information to let the trailers to...
Hello community, I use the following 2 plugins: Showtimes and MeinKinoporgramm. Since version 1.2.0 Alpha no longer work it. If...
Hello community, I use the following 2 plugins: Showtimes and MeinKinoporgramm. Since version 1.2.0 Alpha no longer work it. If...
Replies
Views
hi pilehave ! wich skin is this screenshots from ? wow look great ....:eek:
hi pilehave ! wich skin is this screenshots from ? wow look great ....:eek:
I just realized, looking through the code of GUIVerticalScrollbar.cs and GUIHorizontalScrollbar.cs, that the scrollbarcontrols are...
Replies
Views
Hey there.. I Just got me a Hauppauge wintv-ci but cant get it to work, i have tried all that is postet here. MP actually tells me that the channels are scrambled. I have made some logs, hope you are able to help me. I thanks in advance ;)
Hey there.. I Just got me a Hauppauge wintv-ci but cant get it to work, i have tried all that is postet here. MP actually tells me...
Tried to do a clean install of 1.2.0 Alpha yesterday, and all went well until i tried to watch scrabled DVB-T channels. I...
Replies
Views
Sure your way is not in any way wrong but as MP behave like that for a long time there is a big risk to change it without to mess something else. I will try to see if this can be implemented but I'm not promising that I will succeed soon and ofc., My Videos is not a replacement for Moving Pictures. You can see it something like light...
Sure your way is not in any way wrong but as MP behave like that for a long time there is a big risk to change it without to mess...
Hello at all My Videofiles all have an separate Folder for each Video (Folder Name = Video Name, some of my Videos are DVD's and...
Replies
Views
Not related to this, so I'll close this one. But, since that patch muellers linked to is long time pending, is it possible for any of you to try the patch and test it?
Not related to this, so I'll close this one. But, since that patch muellers linked to is long time pending, is it possible for any...
The "rtl" flag (strings_he.xml <Language name="Hebrew" characters="1524" rtl="true">) is override by the flag set in...
Replies
Views
Thanks for the link to the Mantis entry. I do have rather a large collection of recordings. I should really watch and/or delete them sometime (not enough hours in the day!) Hopefully the resolution change thing won't happen again and hasn't before, so I doubt my hardware needs moving around. Could be driver related of course...
Thanks for the link to the Mantis entry. I do have rather a large collection of recordings. I should really watch and/or delete...
MediaPortal Version: v1.2A MediaPortal Skin: StreamedMP Windows Version: XP Pro SP3 CPU Type: Athlon II X4 630 HDD: 640GB WD...
Replies
Views
Fixed in SVN 26657 (1.2.0 Beta)
Fixed in SVN 26657 (1.2.0 Beta)
Bug as reportet still exists: https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/mediaportal-1-1-0-rc-1-2-496/reset-video-database-82056/
Replies
Views
with my current test-setup, based on SVN 27237 I have had this crash: 2011-01-13 16:59:44.279165 [Debug][PoolThread14(14)]: ThreadPool.ProcessQueue() : total items processed: 10 2011-01-13 17:00:36.814170 [Debug][(3)]: fileSystemWatcher_Error path \\nas\data\hum exception=System.ComponentModel.Win32Exception: Det angivne...
with my current test-setup, based on SVN 27237 I have had this crash: 2011-01-13 16:59:44.279165 [Debug][PoolThread14(14)]...
with my current test-setup, based on SVN 27237 I have had this crash: 2011-01-13 16:59:44.279165 [Debug][PoolThread14(14)]...
Replies
Views
I finally found one codec which could handle this with dxva enabled, Powerdvd 11 (saf 6.0). So I don't know if this must be changed, maybe good as debug option.
I finally found one codec which could handle this with dxva enabled, Powerdvd 11 (saf 6.0). So I don't know if this must be...
MediaPortal Version: 1.2 svn MediaPortal Skin: maya Windows Version: vista 32 bit CPU Type: atom 330 HDD: seagate 1.5 TB...
Replies
Views
MisterD: Thanks for the update. However I looked at the article, the instructions on how to create the dump are are still wrong/outdated, starting with How it works: 1.create a file C:\dumprawts.txt and so on. The issue is in mantis: 0003147: Wiki intruction on how to dump RAW Transport Stream is outdated -...
MisterD: Thanks for the update. However I looked at the article, the instructions on how to create the dump are are still...
I tried to follow the steps described in this WIKI article, no rawpaketdump.ts is created. Debugging/TS-dumps - MediaPortal...
Replies
Views
MediaPortal Version: 1.1.6.27618 svn It's been a while (I think this bug has always existed) that I experience random lockups in radio zapping. If I zap from analog, dvb-s and dvb-t, sometimes I have a mute channel, sometimes an "Activemovie window" (black) opens, without sound. Stoppind and choosing another station or changing...
MediaPortal Version: 1.1.6.27618 svn It's been a while (I think this bug has always existed) that I experience random lockups in...
MediaPortal Version: 1.1.6.27618 svn It's been a while (I think this bug has always existed) that I experience random lockups in...
Replies
Views
AW: Problem with Radio Autostart Hi, is nobody able to reproduce this issue or is it already fixed? Regards, Wolfgang
AW: Problem with Radio Autostart Hi, is nobody able to reproduce this issue or is it already fixed? Regards, Wolfgang
MediaPortal Version: MP1.2.0 Alpha MediaPortal Skin: Maya Windows Version: Windows 7 x86 Ultimate CPU Type: AMD Athlon II X2...
Replies
Views
Thanks Mark, that was it. Forgot to install it... Also explains why my VM worked, since this is my MediaPortal "builder" :) :thx: Yoav
Thanks Mark, that was it. Forgot to install it... Also explains why my VM worked, since this is my MediaPortal "builder" :) :thx...
Hi there, After building and installing SVN 27686 I had problem playing any video file. Error is: VideoPlayer9: Exception...
Replies
Views
AW: Problem with CAM Modul ? - Unable to build graph for ORF TV Radio programs Hi mm, yes now 1.2.beta is running... Thx ramu
AW: Problem with CAM Modul ? - Unable to build graph for ORF TV Radio programs Hi mm, yes now 1.2.beta is running... Thx ramu
Hello, after reinstall of windows and a clean setup of MP 1.2 Alpha I get the error message that the system isn't able to build...
Replies
Views
Hmm, nasty! I'm glad that my tip helped a little. You might want to try checking your system events to see if there is any information about the BSODs/errors reported there.
Hmm, nasty! I'm glad that my tip helped a little. You might want to try checking your system events to see if there is any...
Hello, got the problem that after about one day the technotrend bda driver stops working while all other cards are still...
Replies
Views
Working fine here with version 1.1.5.27210 and windows 7 sp1 32 bit Singleseat and also works fine on a client which is running windows 7 sp1 64 bit Rich
Working fine here with version 1.1.5.27210 and windows 7 sp1 32 bit Singleseat and also works fine on a client which is running...
Hi, Does anyone have a minute or two to check whether the following bug (confirmed in current SVN) is present in 1.2.0alpha...
Replies
Views
AW: Re: Powerscheduler won't let the system standby Sure, that would work. But it wouldn't work if I want the htpc to shut down automatically only if it is in home screen. And that would also not fix the problem that it goes into away mode when an application like firefox is running. For me this behavior doesn't sound like it...
AW: Re: Powerscheduler won't let the system standby Sure, that would work. But it wouldn't work if I want the htpc to shut down...
Hi, since 1.2.0 the Powerscheduler prevents the system to go into standby when I press the standby-button on the remote or the...
Replies
Views
I just updated from MP 1.1.1 to MP 1.2.0 alpha. I have following behavior. PowerScheduler Plugin is enabled in TV and MP configuration. Mediaportal is not started. TV-Server Configuration - Power Scheduler "Shutdown server after being idle" is deselected but system goes into standby after 5 min. If I change time to 240 min...
I just updated from MP 1.1.1 to MP 1.2.0 alpha. I have following behavior. PowerScheduler Plugin is enabled in TV and MP...
I just updated from MP 1.1.1 to MP 1.2.0 alpha. I have following behavior. PowerScheduler Plugin is enabled in TV and MP...
Replies
Views
AW: Re: Playmode starts wrong track Yep, will do it tomorrow, tonight -> vs
AW: Re: Playmode starts wrong track Yep, will do it tomorrow, tonight -> vs
MediaPortal Version: 1.2 svn MediaPortal Skin: maya Windows Version: vista 32 bit CPU Type: atom 330 HDD: seagate 1.5 TB...
Replies
Views
AW: Pin Code input uses SMS-stile input Hello SilentException, shame on me. Didn't noticed that. Works as expected. Thanks a lot. Frank
AW: Pin Code input uses SMS-stile input Hello SilentException, shame on me. Didn't noticed that. Works as expected. Thanks...
MediaPortal Version: svn-1.1.6.27797 MediaPortal Skin: Default Windows Version: Win7 Ultimate 32bit CPU Type: Athlon64 X2 3500+...
Replies
Views
Nope, unfortunately that didn't work. Logs attached. Noticed some more stuff. All only a problem watching analog TV. If I watch for a while then hit back arrow always comes up with "Start" as though there is no buffer. Jumping back to home screen with TV running shows small TV windows in bottom left of screen, but program name...
Nope, unfortunately that didn't work. Logs attached. Noticed some more stuff. All only a problem watching analog TV. If I...
MediaPortal Version: 1.2.0 Alpha MediaPortal Skin: Black & White 1080 Windows Version: XP Pro SP2 CPU Type: Intel P4 3GHz HDD...
Replies
Views
Got it working now. Uninstalled Hauppauge diversity tool (was set on dual tuner mode) and wintv-ci mce plugin.
Got it working now. Uninstalled Hauppauge diversity tool (was set on dual tuner mode) and wintv-ci mce plugin.
MediaPortal Version: 1.2 Alpha MediaPortal Skin: Maya Windows Version: Windows 7 CPU Type: AMD HDD: Samsung 1000GB Memory...
Replies
Views
I still haven't figured out why this is happening, but I can tell you how to recreate this bug: Open Blue3wide skin folder Open "myradio.xml" for editing remove the following snippet of code (~ line 242): <control> <type>image</type> <id>1</id> <posX>71</posX> <posY>187</posY> <width>233</width>...
I still haven't figured out why this is happening, but I can tell you how to recreate this bug: Open Blue3wide skin folder Open...
I still haven't figured out why this is happening, but I can tell you how to recreate this bug: Open Blue3wide skin folder Open...
Replies
Views
Re: Not sure if its a bug - or an "enhancement" - EPG scroll not stopping at top chan Hi guys, Thanks for all the replies/feedback - I agree totally with the above, and how everyone thinks it should work, ie - it should not automatically scroll straight past the beginning or end of the list, but should stop, until you repress the...
Re: Not sure if its a bug - or an "enhancement" - EPG scroll not stopping at top chan Hi guys, Thanks for all the...
MediaPortal Version: MP 1.2.0 MediaPortal Skin: Blue3 Wide Windows Version: W7x64 (fully patched) CPU Type: AMD Phenom II X3...
Replies
Views
check and see if this helps. https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/mediaportal-1-2-0-alpha-536/want-suspend-after-epg-grabbing-webepg-89259/#post678677
check and see if this helps...
MediaPortal Version: 1.2.0.0 Alpha MediaPortal Skin: StreamedMP Windows Version: XP MCE SP3 CPU Type: AMD Athlon 64X2 (690)...
Replies
Views
I'm not sure, I don't think the sound device was changing. But has stopped since i stopped the display turning off.
I'm not sure, I don't think the sound device was changing. But has stopped since i stopped the display turning off.
Hi possibly not a bug, But after computer wakes the sound for media playback is gone, But sound for MP button presses is still...
Replies
Views
Hi @ll, Currently MP 1.1.2 is running with DD driver 2.0.0.23 and morpheus_xx patch. It works mostly without problems. But I'm thinking about switching to MP 1.2.0 Alpha. Is anybody using this config already? My first tries posted earlier were not that successful. Will MP 1.2.0 Alpha work?
Hi @ll, Currently MP 1.1.2 is running with DD driver 2.0.0.23 and morpheus_xx patch. It works mostly without problems. But I'm...
Hi, I'm testing the 1.2.0 A after reading the new support of Digital Devices. It seems that it doesn't work at all. If I...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom