MediaPortal 1.2.0 ALPHA (10 Viewers)

Post issues you found in MediaPortal 1.2.0 Alpha.
MisterD: Thanks for the update. However I looked at the article, the instructions on how to create the dump are are still wrong/outdated, starting with How it works: 1.create a file C:\dumprawts.txt and so on. The issue is in mantis: 0003147: Wiki intruction on how to dump RAW Transport Stream is outdated -...
MisterD: Thanks for the update. However I looked at the article, the instructions on how to create the dump are are still...
I tried to follow the steps described in this WIKI article, no rawpaketdump.ts is created. Debugging/TS-dumps - MediaPortal...
Replies
Views
:thx: for testing - I will once again have a look later today
:thx: for testing - I will once again have a look later today
On an search of an Bug i have in MP 1.1.0 and 1.1.1 (No Minimized Video Playback in every Filmstrip view), i found out that the...
Replies
Views
Hi again You're correct - m*api is not supported. I know nothing about it so I couldn't help you with that even if I wanted to. Sorry about that :( I don't feel like you've wasted my time so no need to apologise. Hopefully I've helped at least a little to track the problem down... Hope you manage to sort it out eventually :)
Hi again You're correct - m*api is not supported. I know nothing about it so I couldn't help you with that even if I wanted to...
Hi Guys, This has been driving me crazy and i have been blaming the problem on Digital Devices so far but i now really think...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 [Bug] TVServer crash DE
Thanks for that. I look forward to trying it out when 1.2 is released.
Thanks for that. I look forward to trying it out when 1.2 is released.
MediaPortal Version: 1.1.3 MediaPortal Skin: Blue3 Wide Windows Version: Win 7 RC 32bit CPU Type: Intel Core Duo E8200 2.66 Ghz...
Replies
Views
I'm not sure, I don't think the sound device was changing. But has stopped since i stopped the display turning off.
I'm not sure, I don't think the sound device was changing. But has stopped since i stopped the display turning off.
Hi possibly not a bug, But after computer wakes the sound for media playback is gone, But sound for MP button presses is still...
Replies
Views
Great thanks. Problem is solved. When scanning the ip channels they are found but when trying to tune them the error is "channel not mapped to any card" The ip channels are not encrypted but when tuning they are categorized as being just that. by editing the channel and specifying it as being Free to air it starts working :)...
Great thanks. Problem is solved. When scanning the ip channels they are found but when trying to tune them the error is "channel...
Unable to tune DVB-IP channels after this commit, if the 5 files are rolled back in latest svn DVB-IP works again. Some logs...
Replies
Views
Yep can confirm here too... One other thing i have noticed wit this plugin is the time compensation... it doesn't always work... The XML file i use already has the correct times for the upcoming shows, but i still have to apply a time compensation of about 10hrs.. I should not have to apply a time compensation as the XML file...
Yep can confirm here too... One other thing i have noticed wit this plugin is the time compensation... it doesn't always...
TV Server configuration program stops responding for a few minutes when manually updating the EPG via XmlTv plugin. It doesn't show...
Replies
Views
If they are questions about the compilation side of things then the general development forum is best. If you think there are bugs you can post here but official beta is being released very shortly
If they are questions about the compilation side of things then the general development forum is best. If you think there are bugs...
I can for the life of me not find the Beta SVN builds. what form are they? The newst i can fidn is the MediaPortal 1.2.0 ALPHA...
Replies
Views
Got it working now. Uninstalled Hauppauge diversity tool (was set on dual tuner mode) and wintv-ci mce plugin.
Got it working now. Uninstalled Hauppauge diversity tool (was set on dual tuner mode) and wintv-ci mce plugin.
MediaPortal Version: 1.2 Alpha MediaPortal Skin: Maya Windows Version: Windows 7 CPU Type: AMD HDD: Samsung 1000GB Memory...
Replies
Views
Hi, I have no commit right, but i hope that the new patch will be commit :) Thanks, Seb.
Hi, I have no commit right, but i hope that the new patch will be commit :) Thanks, Seb.
Since the introduction of FFDShow subtitle support 3 days ago I have discovered that subtitles are shown twice at the same time on...
Replies
Views
Cheers. I look forward to testing it.
Cheers. I look forward to testing it.
MediaPortal Version: v1.2A MediaPortal Skin: StreamedMP Windows Version: XP Pro SP3 CPU Type: Athlon II X4 630 HDD: 640GB WD...
Replies
Views
Re: AW: Channels exporting bug And in a new thread too please.
Re: AW: Channels exporting bug And in a new thread too please.
MediaPortal Version: 1.1.6.27345 MediaPortal Skin: Blue3Eide Windows Version: Win7 x64 CPU Type: Core2Duo Memory: 4Gb Video...
Replies
Views
That's what I thought. I have reported the bugs I have found, but need to go back to a stable release now.
That's what I thought. I have reported the bugs I have found, but need to go back to a stable release now.
Is it possible to "downgrade" from 1.2.0 to the released 1.1.2. I installed 1.2.0 because the memory leak was killing me, now the...
Replies
Views
AW: CAM support for Unicam is failing (TVServer) the DD-Config tool allows to assign all available CAMs to all available tuners. It is not a feature of MP, but of the DigitalDevices device driver Frank
AW: CAM support for Unicam is failing (TVServer) the DD-Config tool allows to assign all available CAMs to all available tuners...
Hello, MP 1.2.0 and 1.1.0 using DigitalDevices CI-interface with a VIAccess CAM is working properly on VIAccess encrypted...
Replies
Views
Thanks, in SVN r27765 Mantis: 0003461: Thumbzoom miscalculated - MediaPortal Bugtracker :sorry: Forgot to credit you in SVN log :sorry:
Thanks, in SVN r27765 Mantis: 0003461: Thumbzoom miscalculated - MediaPortal Bugtracker :sorry: Forgot to credit you in SVN...
Using SVN 27452 I have found out that MediaPortal has a miscalculation in normal and big thumb-layout in the facadeviews. The...
Replies
Views
AW: Problem with CAM Modul ? - Unable to build graph for ORF TV Radio programs Hi mm, yes now 1.2.beta is running... Thx ramu
AW: Problem with CAM Modul ? - Unable to build graph for ORF TV Radio programs Hi mm, yes now 1.2.beta is running... Thx ramu
Hello, after reinstall of windows and a clean setup of MP 1.2 Alpha I get the error message that the system isn't able to build...
Replies
Views
AW: Graph building runs in an endless loop after switching channel i installed today the actual SVN 26879 and wanted to start working on this as my HDTV channels don't work through UNC on one of my htpc - no idea why only there. But i wasn't able to reproduce this behaviour - any idea?
AW: Graph building runs in an endless loop after switching channel i installed today the actual SVN 26879 and wanted to start...
Hi, i can trigger this behaviour reproducable by switching between channels very often. In TvServer setup i can see that the...
Replies
Views
Thank you so much, happy holidays to you all!
Thank you so much, happy holidays to you all!
Hi If you use the new feature in StackLayout for a group: 0003241: Auto placing of controls in grouped StackLayout -...
Replies
Views
Hi Lyfesaver74, i've found the problem. First i installed a new videocard. Cheap fanless Geforce 210. VP4 :D Now i always have to tweak the color settings of the driver as image thru hdmi has a green tint to it on my plasma. Found out that if i enable "inverse telecine" and more settings under video color settings menu i can reproduce...
Hi Lyfesaver74, i've found the problem. First i installed a new videocard. Cheap fanless Geforce 210. VP4 :D Now i always have to...
MediaPortal Version: 1.1.2 Stable (Prod) / 1.2.0 Alpha (+last SVN 27096) MediaPortal Skin: Blue3Wide Windows Version: WinXP SP3...
Replies
Views
Hi, there is an ongoing discussion on that matter... thx for your input!
Hi, there is an ongoing discussion on that matter... thx for your input!
Are there any recent svn builds of MP 1.2.0 pre-beta posted anywhere? Previous release cycles had periodic development snapshot svn...
Replies
Views
It looks like those errors are from when I booted in Safe-Mode to downgrade my GPU driver. DCOM is running OK in normal mode.
It looks like those errors are from when I booted in Safe-Mode to downgrade my GPU driver. DCOM is running OK in normal mode.
MediaPortal Version: v1.2A MediaPortal Skin: StreamedMP Windows Version: XP Pro SP3 CPU Type: Athlon II X4 630 HDD: 640GB WD...
Replies
Views
Hmm, nasty! I'm glad that my tip helped a little. You might want to try checking your system events to see if there is any information about the BSODs/errors reported there.
Hmm, nasty! I'm glad that my tip helped a little. You might want to try checking your system events to see if there is any...
Hello, got the problem that after about one day the technotrend bda driver stops working while all other cards are still...
Replies
Views
Thanks Mark, that was it. Forgot to install it... Also explains why my VM worked, since this is my MediaPortal "builder" :) :thx: Yoav
Thanks Mark, that was it. Forgot to install it... Also explains why my VM worked, since this is my MediaPortal "builder" :) :thx...
Hi there, After building and installing SVN 27686 I had problem playing any video file. Error is: VideoPlayer9: Exception...
Replies
Views
Thanks for the link to the Mantis entry. I do have rather a large collection of recordings. I should really watch and/or delete them sometime (not enough hours in the day!) Hopefully the resolution change thing won't happen again and hasn't before, so I doubt my hardware needs moving around. Could be driver related of course...
Thanks for the link to the Mantis entry. I do have rather a large collection of recordings. I should really watch and/or delete...
Replies
Views
Fixed in SVN 26657 (1.2.0 Beta)
Fixed in SVN 26657 (1.2.0 Beta)
Bug as reportet still exists: https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/mediaportal-1-1-0-rc-1-2-496/reset-video-database-82056/
Replies
Views
Yep, everythings working normally again with 10.12, so please mark this No Bug. EDIT: within minutes of posting this, I got another BSOD with ati2dvag, so clearly I haven't found the problem yet! I only downgraded the actual driver (of which ati2dvag is a part), but I'll have to try downgrading the SB driver and CCC as well. I...
Yep, everythings working normally again with 10.12, so please mark this No Bug. EDIT: within minutes of posting this, I got...
Replies
Views
Hello, I will update this post, I understood the problem, it lacks in the group "ListControl" some features. in TVMiniGuide.xml on skin as: <itemAlign> </ itemAlign> <itemValign> </ itemValign> and if possible: <itemkeepaspectratio> </ itemkeepaspectratio> Thank you in advance, and congratulations for your work! Ps ...
Hello, I will update this post, I understood the problem, it lacks in the group "ListControl" some features. in TVMiniGuide.xml on...
MediaPortal Version: 1.1 Final Disaster edition MediaPortal Skin: infinity Windows Version: Win7 ultimate 32bit CPU Type: AMD...
Replies
Views
AW: MP SVN 27826 crashes with System.Data.ConstraintException I just tried to reproduce it with filmstrip and list layout and had no success. With coverflow the bug is reproduceable reliably. I also checked if the bug occurs in music shares view with coverflow and it does not... Michael
AW: MP SVN 27826 crashes with System.Data.ConstraintException I just tried to reproduce it with filmstrip and list layout and had...
MediaPortal Version: SVN 27826 MediaPortal Skin: DefaultWide Windows Version: Windows 7 MP SVN 27826 crashes with...
Replies
Views
MediaPortal Version: v1.2A MediaPortal Skin: StreamedMP Windows Version: Win7 Ultimate 64-bit CPU Type: Athlon II X4 630 HDD: 2TB Samsung F4 Memory: 4GB DDR2 1066Mhz Motherboard: Biostar TA790GXB3 Video Card: HD3300 IGP Video Card Driver: 11.3 Sound Card: onboard Realtek AC97 (ALC662) Sound Card AC3: no AC3 Sound Card...
MediaPortal Version: v1.2A MediaPortal Skin: StreamedMP Windows Version: Win7 Ultimate 64-bit CPU Type: Athlon II X4 630 HDD...
MediaPortal Version: v1.2A MediaPortal Skin: StreamedMP Windows Version: Win7 Ultimate 64-bit CPU Type: Athlon II X4 630 HDD...
Replies
Views
I've now found an article regarding this Using Media Center Remote IR when BlackGold card installed - BlackGold
I've now found an article regarding this Using Media Center Remote IR when BlackGold card installed - BlackGold
MediaPortal Version: 1.2A MediaPortal Skin: Blue 3 Wide Windows Version: Windows 7 Ultimate CPU Type: Intel Core 2 Duo E6400...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom