MediaPortal 1.2.0 ALPHA (3 Viewers)

Post issues you found in MediaPortal 1.2.0 Alpha.
Hi @ll, Currently MP 1.1.2 is running with DD driver 2.0.0.23 and morpheus_xx patch. It works mostly without problems. But I'm thinking about switching to MP 1.2.0 Alpha. Is anybody using this config already? My first tries posted earlier were not that successful. Will MP 1.2.0 Alpha work?
Hi @ll, Currently MP 1.1.2 is running with DD driver 2.0.0.23 and morpheus_xx patch. It works mostly without problems. But I'm...
Hi, I'm testing the 1.2.0 A after reading the new support of Digital Devices. It seems that it doesn't work at all. If I...
Replies
Views
How about one setting that controls the scan division and another setting that controls the size of the jumps? Scan division sizes: 0.05, 0.1, 0.2 MHz Jump sizes: None, 0.05, 0.1, 0.2, 0.3, 0.4 MHz That would be perfect Bye, sdf
How about one setting that controls the scan division and another setting that controls the size of the jumps? Scan division...
when scanning analog radio, if MP finds a station, the scanning jumps 0.4 Mhz. In Italy there are several stations between 0.10...
Replies
Views
I can't say exactly what was the cause ot freezing - making the playlist or shuffling it. At first, I had "auto shuffle" checked and MP freezed not when I opened current playlist, but later when I pressed "shuffle". Now I had the option unchecked and today MP freezed when I pressed "current playlist". So no shuffling was made. I...
I can't say exactly what was the cause ot freezing - making the playlist or shuffling it. At first, I had "auto shuffle" checked...
Comparing to previous versions the 1.2.0 is too slow when adding music to the playlist and when then shuffling it (less than 1...
Replies
Views
MediaPortal Version: v1.2 Alpha MediaPortal Skin: StreamedMP Windows Version: XP Pro SP3 CPU Type: Athlon II X4 630 HDD: 640GB WD SATA Memory: 4GB DDR2 1066Mhz Motherboard: Biostar TA790GXB3 Video Card: HD3300 IGP Video Card Driver: 10.10 Sound Card: onboard Realtek AC97 (ALC662) Sound Card AC3: no AC3 Sound Card Driver...
MediaPortal Version: v1.2 Alpha MediaPortal Skin: StreamedMP Windows Version: XP Pro SP3 CPU Type: Athlon II X4 630 HDD: 640GB...
MediaPortal Version: v1.2 Alpha MediaPortal Skin: StreamedMP Windows Version: XP Pro SP3 CPU Type: Athlon II X4 630 HDD: 640GB...
Replies
Views
Hi I seem to have problems with the latest build of MP (V1.2.0 Alpha) in regards BluRay ripped into ISO's. If I use Moving Pictures to run these files, they seem to only have about 30 minutes of runtime, and they start in the middle of the movie. If I use PowerDVD9 they work ok, so I know that AnyDVDHD has ripped them ok...
Hi I seem to have problems with the latest build of MP (V1.2.0 Alpha) in regards BluRay ripped into ISO's. If I use Moving...
Hi I seem to have problems with the latest build of MP (V1.2.0 Alpha) in regards BluRay ripped into ISO's. If I use Moving...
Replies
Views
check and see if this helps. https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/mediaportal-1-2-0-alpha-536/want-suspend-after-epg-grabbing-webepg-89259/#post678677
check and see if this helps...
MediaPortal Version: 1.2.0.0 Alpha MediaPortal Skin: StreamedMP Windows Version: XP MCE SP3 CPU Type: AMD Athlon 64X2 (690)...
Replies
Views
TVServer crashes when scanning 10750 frequencies (LOF1, LOF2 and LNBSW) in 1.2.0 and in some latest 1.1.* versions: 1) "Use advanced tuning settings" checked > "Override default LNB frequencies" (10750) checked > crash 2) Scanning finished > "Override default LNB frequencies" (10750) unchecked > "Use advanced tuning settings"...
TVServer crashes when scanning 10750 frequencies (LOF1, LOF2 and LNBSW) in 1.2.0 and in some latest 1.1.* versions: 1) "Use...
TVServer crashes when scanning 10750 frequencies (LOF1, LOF2 and LNBSW) in 1.2.0 and in some latest 1.1.* versions: 1) "Use...
Replies
Views
Current SVN; GUISettingsSkipSteps.cs is using hardcoded labels, even though localized versions are defined in english (and other languages): private string verifySkipStep(string newStep) { int step; //int multiplyer = 1; //if (newStep.IndexOf('s') == (newStep.Length - 1) || newStep.IndexOf('S') ==...
Current SVN; GUISettingsSkipSteps.cs is using hardcoded labels, even though localized versions are defined in english (and other...
Current SVN; GUISettingsSkipSteps.cs is using hardcoded labels, even though localized versions are defined in english (and other...
Replies
Views
I was not aware about this version. Seen still have issue in the list version (the small one the filename is correct, but not on the other one), but seen works fine on rest. So its minor one.
I was not aware about this version. Seen still have issue in the list version (the small one the filename is correct, but not on...
when using list and album list, the tumbnails is strected rather than a crop (or resizing with black borders). This happens in...
Replies
Views
I was not aware on this version, so I just downloaded. Seen when navigate from the main menu, but its can shown as "big icons" and did nothing shown at all. When you select "Filmstrip" then its works as it should. Howover its might only happens in the starting, but can been annoying. So its a minor one. PS. seen its remember...
I was not aware on this version, so I just downloaded. Seen when navigate from the main menu, but its can shown as "big icons"...
The filmstrip is mostly allways first activated been shown on the last subfolder, rather than on that folder its should have been...
Replies
Views
AW: Problem with Radio Autostart Hi, is nobody able to reproduce this issue or is it already fixed? Regards, Wolfgang
AW: Problem with Radio Autostart Hi, is nobody able to reproduce this issue or is it already fixed? Regards, Wolfgang
MediaPortal Version: MP1.2.0 Alpha MediaPortal Skin: Maya Windows Version: Windows 7 x86 Ultimate CPU Type: AMD Athlon II X2...
Replies
Views
OK, so it definately needs to be cleaned out. Especially since the default skin still has a button leading to this deadend :)
OK, so it definately needs to be cleaned out. Especially since the default skin still has a button leading to this deadend :)
Runnning SVN 27289, the above mentioned XML files gives me this error when going to the Window (ID 608): 2011-01-20...
Replies
Views
MediaPortal Version: 1.2alpha MediaPortal Skin: blue3wide Windows Version: vista 32 sp2 CPU Type: e8400 HDD: WD AV-GP 2TB Memory: 4gb Motherboard: asus P5KE-WiFi Video Card: ati 4650 Video Card Driver: 10.9 Sound Card: ati hdmi Sound Card AC3: Sound Card Driver: realtek 2.49 1. TV Card: de floppy-dtv 1. TV Card Type...
MediaPortal Version: 1.2alpha MediaPortal Skin: blue3wide Windows Version: vista 32 sp2 CPU Type: e8400 HDD: WD AV-GP 2TB...
MediaPortal Version: 1.2alpha MediaPortal Skin: blue3wide Windows Version: vista 32 sp2 CPU Type: e8400 HDD: WD AV-GP 2TB...
Replies
Views
Hello community, I use the following 2 plugins: Showtimes and MeinKinoporgramm. Since version 1.2.0 Alpha no longer work it. If I want to watch a trailer depends on MEPO. The flv format I can play without problems when I downloaded a trailer. Showtimes only works when I update with the same information to let the trailers to...
Hello community, I use the following 2 plugins: Showtimes and MeinKinoporgramm. Since version 1.2.0 Alpha no longer work it. If...
Hello community, I use the following 2 plugins: Showtimes and MeinKinoporgramm. Since version 1.2.0 Alpha no longer work it. If...
Replies
Views
with my current test-setup, based on SVN 27237 I have had this crash: 2011-01-13 16:59:44.279165 [Debug][PoolThread14(14)]: ThreadPool.ProcessQueue() : total items processed: 10 2011-01-13 17:00:36.814170 [Debug][(3)]: fileSystemWatcher_Error path \\nas\data\hum exception=System.ComponentModel.Win32Exception: Det angivne...
with my current test-setup, based on SVN 27237 I have had this crash: 2011-01-13 16:59:44.279165 [Debug][PoolThread14(14)]...
with my current test-setup, based on SVN 27237 I have had this crash: 2011-01-13 16:59:44.279165 [Debug][PoolThread14(14)]...
Replies
Views
AW: No Audio Language Switch after Update to MP 1.2 Alpha Than... I wil go back to 4 Anyway...1.1.2 has the same behavior as 1.2 :thx:
AW: No Audio Language Switch after Update to MP 1.2 Alpha Than... I wil go back to 4 Anyway...1.1.2 has the same behavior as 1.2...
MediaPortal Version: 1.2 Alpha 1 MediaPortal Skin: Blue3wide Windows Version: XP SP3 CPU Type: Atom Dualcore 330 HDD...
Replies
Views
Thank you. Setting useExtendedCharsWithStandardCulture to "yes" and cleaning the cashe resolved the problem. Do we know why the behaviour is different in XP and W7? Would the MP performance be affected by skin cache weight? I mean using <entry name="useExtendedCharsWithStandardCulture">yes</entry> vs <entry...
Thank you. Setting useExtendedCharsWithStandardCulture to "yes" and cleaning the cashe resolved the problem. Do we know why the...
If the file name contains a unicode character, the font used for the file name is thinner. In Windows XP the fonts for non unicoded...
Replies
Views
Hi again You're correct - m*api is not supported. I know nothing about it so I couldn't help you with that even if I wanted to. Sorry about that :( I don't feel like you've wasted my time so no need to apologise. Hopefully I've helped at least a little to track the problem down... Hope you manage to sort it out eventually :)
Hi again You're correct - m*api is not supported. I know nothing about it so I couldn't help you with that even if I wanted to...
Hi Guys, This has been driving me crazy and i have been blaming the problem on Digital Devices so far but i now really think...
Replies
Views
AW: dshowhelper for EVR renderer Windows 7 x64 + Nvidia broken in SVN 26907 oh that could be a long time... it must be something really big. Sad to hear that we have to wait so long :-) Devs get ready for 1.2 final :-) but as even the 1.2 beta is moved to february... 1.2 is next xmas 2011 ?
AW: dshowhelper for EVR renderer Windows 7 x64 + Nvidia broken in SVN 26907 oh that could be a long time... it must be something...
Hi! System: Windows 7 Ultimate x64, Nvidia GT 330M graphics, 4 GB ram, etc. Earlier today I discussed an issue in IRC with...
Replies
Views
Re: AW: MP 1.2 Alpha and latest SVN Standby problem Extracts from logs are sometimes not helpful. As above please attach all logs in debug mode
Re: AW: MP 1.2 Alpha and latest SVN Standby problem Extracts from logs are sometimes not helpful. As above please attach all...
Hi, using MP 1.2 Alpha and Latest SVN from yesterday, I've realised a problem concerning the Power Scheduler, or I ssume it hast...
Replies
Views
even if it causes trouble in your config it does not necessary mean its a bad feature. i also had trouble with bsod's in the past, but i appreciate gibman's work and the lower tuning delays.
even if it causes trouble in your config it does not necessary mean its a bad feature. i also had trouble with bsod's in the past...
Hello, starting i use MP 1.2.0.0 i get few time per day a bluescreen. (in this message i can read something about "ks.sys")...
Replies
Views
This patch enhances GetUniqueTopLevelFolders by simplifying the logic and returning only the minimum number of directories to be watched. edit - minor change to remove relative paths
This patch enhances GetUniqueTopLevelFolders by simplifying the logic and returning only the minimum number of directories to be...
Since some weeks I noticed a very annoying behaviour if I play videos from a network share. After some minutes the videoplay just...
Replies
Views
Hi! In 1.2.0 Alpha it is possible to set the lineheight of a textbox. According to Line Spacing in Text control - MediaPortal Wiki you need to use a floating point number (like 0.75) to set the line-height, but the only way I can get this to work is by using 0,75. Using 0.75 just renders the control invalid and therefore...
Hi! In 1.2.0 Alpha it is possible to set the lineheight of a textbox. According to Line Spacing in Text control - MediaPortal...
Hi! In 1.2.0 Alpha it is possible to set the lineheight of a textbox. According to Line Spacing in Text control - MediaPortal...
Replies
Views
I still haven't figured out why this is happening, but I can tell you how to recreate this bug: Open Blue3wide skin folder Open "myradio.xml" for editing remove the following snippet of code (~ line 242): <control> <type>image</type> <id>1</id> <posX>71</posX> <posY>187</posY> <width>233</width>...
I still haven't figured out why this is happening, but I can tell you how to recreate this bug: Open Blue3wide skin folder Open...
I still haven't figured out why this is happening, but I can tell you how to recreate this bug: Open Blue3wide skin folder Open...
Replies
Views
this turned out to be an issue within Moving Pictures, as far as I can tell it has nothing to do with MP 1.2.0 alpha
this turned out to be an issue within Moving Pictures, as far as I can tell it has nothing to do with MP 1.2.0 alpha
Running 1.2.0Alpha with streamed MP (newest version available) on a Windows 7 x 64 machine. This is actually the second time this...
Replies
Views
hi pilehave ! wich skin is this screenshots from ? wow look great ....:eek:
hi pilehave ! wich skin is this screenshots from ? wow look great ....:eek:
I just realized, looking through the code of GUIVerticalScrollbar.cs and GUIHorizontalScrollbar.cs, that the scrollbarcontrols are...
Replies
Views
According to https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/general-support-51/record-radio-webstream-75568/ you can't record from a webstream (using the virtual RadioWebStream Card) since this feature was never finished. How about picking this feature up? You can set up timeshifting and recording paths for this virtual card, but you can't...
According to https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/general-support-51/record-radio-webstream-75568/ you can't record from a webstream...
According to https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/general-support-51/record-radio-webstream-75568/ you can't record from a webstream...
Replies
Views
Still not working on SVN 26921... working very nicely going back to 26805.
Still not working on SVN 26921... working very nicely going back to 26805.
Hello Im wondering if im the only one with RTSP problems on the newest 1.2.0 (1.1.5) SVN's ? Latest i tried is SVN 26893 and...
Replies
Views
MediaPortal Version: MP 1.2.0 MediaPortal Skin: Blue3 Wide Windows Version: W7x64 (fully patched) CPU Type: AMD Phenom II X3 705e HDD: 1 x 64GB Intel X25e SSD, 2 x Samsung 1TB Memory: 8GB 1333MHz (6GB Timeshift) Motherboard: M4A785TD-M EVO Video Card: ATI HD5450 Passive Video Card Driver: 10.10a Sound Card: Integrated Sound...
MediaPortal Version: MP 1.2.0 MediaPortal Skin: Blue3 Wide Windows Version: W7x64 (fully patched) CPU Type: AMD Phenom II X3...
MediaPortal Version: MP 1.2.0 MediaPortal Skin: Blue3 Wide Windows Version: W7x64 (fully patched) CPU Type: AMD Phenom II X3...
Replies
Views
I was getting a similar problem with 1.2A. Got the "unable to start timeshifting" error or no video/audio detected. This would happen either trying to start watching TV or changing channels. Restarting the TV server would resolve the problem temporarily. Re-installed 1.2A, but then I didn't even get a TV button on the home screen...
I was getting a similar problem with 1.2A. Got the "unable to start timeshifting" error or no video/audio detected. This would...
Hi guys, Im running 1.2 Alpha with SVN 26846 and newest Streamed MP skin. I know this thread is for 1.2 official alpha only but...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom