MediaPortal 1.2.0 ALPHA (5 Viewers)

Post issues you found in MediaPortal 1.2.0 Alpha.
this turned out to be an issue within Moving Pictures, as far as I can tell it has nothing to do with MP 1.2.0 alpha
this turned out to be an issue within Moving Pictures, as far as I can tell it has nothing to do with MP 1.2.0 alpha
Running 1.2.0Alpha with streamed MP (newest version available) on a Windows 7 x 64 machine. This is actually the second time this...
Replies
Views
I can't say exactly what was the cause ot freezing - making the playlist or shuffling it. At first, I had "auto shuffle" checked and MP freezed not when I opened current playlist, but later when I pressed "shuffle". Now I had the option unchecked and today MP freezed when I pressed "current playlist". So no shuffling was made. I...
I can't say exactly what was the cause ot freezing - making the playlist or shuffling it. At first, I had "auto shuffle" checked...
Comparing to previous versions the 1.2.0 is too slow when adding music to the playlist and when then shuffling it (less than 1...
Replies
Views
Re: AW: MyTV Guide - single channel view navigation is broken Looks so as the other two commits have not touched the main EPG (latest one touched miniguide but not full one) But oddly the code change should not have any impact on navigation. I will upgrade later tonight and see what I can figure out
Re: AW: MyTV Guide - single channel view navigation is broken Looks so as the other two commits have not touched the main EPG...
Tested with SVN 26817: - Go to MyTVGuide - Select a single channel to display the EPG Data (like in the picture) - Press PageDown...
Replies
Views
AW: Upgrade 1.1.1 to 1.2.0 Alpha - FanArt Plugin not found Thanks
AW: Upgrade 1.1.1 to 1.2.0 Alpha - FanArt Plugin not found Thanks
first Step upgrade from 1.1.1.0 to 1.2.0 Alpha after start the MEPO-Configuration "Fanart Plugin ist not installed or configured.."...
Replies
Views
Thanks Mark, that was it. Forgot to install it... Also explains why my VM worked, since this is my MediaPortal "builder" :) :thx: Yoav
Thanks Mark, that was it. Forgot to install it... Also explains why my VM worked, since this is my MediaPortal "builder" :) :thx...
Hi there, After building and installing SVN 27686 I had problem playing any video file. Error is: VideoPlayer9: Exception...
Replies
Views
These are the default values in SVN so you must have either upgraded from an older SVN or changed the values manually. If there is another issue can you create a new thread? Thanks
These are the default values in SVN so you must have either upgraded from an older SVN or changed the values manually. If there is...
MediaPortal Version: 1.2 svn MediaPortal Skin: maya Windows Version: vista 32 bit CPU Type: atom 330 HDD: seagate 1.5 TB...
Replies
Views
I will make sure this is fixed as part of 0003195: Music Label Issues - MediaPortal Bugtracker
I will make sure this is fixed as part of 0003195: Music Label Issues - MediaPortal Bugtracker
MediaPortal Version: SVN 27097 MediaPortal Skin: Blue3Wide Windows Version: Windows 7 x64 Hi! #totalduration is not set...
Replies
Views
Hmm, nasty! I'm glad that my tip helped a little. You might want to try checking your system events to see if there is any information about the BSODs/errors reported there.
Hmm, nasty! I'm glad that my tip helped a little. You might want to try checking your system events to see if there is any...
Hello, got the problem that after about one day the technotrend bda driver stops working while all other cards are still...
Replies
Views
Hi, Confirmed fixed in SVN 26694, many thx gibman for a fast fix! Regards Roy
Hi, Confirmed fixed in SVN 26694, many thx gibman for a fast fix! Regards Roy
Hi, i have recently updated to 1.2.0 Alpha and tried the new MyRadio option "When entering the Radio screen: Turn on Radio". If...
Replies
Views
Re: AW: Latest svn does not load some 3rd-Party Plugins anymore Smaller and more easier code base to maintain -> easier to fix bugs (and not to introduce new ones so easialy) Small speed boost at least in GUI There will be as soon as the whole cleanup is done.
Re: AW: Latest svn does not load some 3rd-Party Plugins anymore Smaller and more easier code base to maintain -> easier to...
Since some days Mediaportal 1.20 SVN does not load some 3rd-Party Plugins anymore, like for example the popular "OnlineVideos...
Replies
Views
Got it working now. Uninstalled Hauppauge diversity tool (was set on dual tuner mode) and wintv-ci mce plugin.
Got it working now. Uninstalled Hauppauge diversity tool (was set on dual tuner mode) and wintv-ci mce plugin.
MediaPortal Version: 1.2 Alpha MediaPortal Skin: Maya Windows Version: Windows 7 CPU Type: AMD HDD: Samsung 1000GB Memory...
Replies
Views
:thx::thx: best pre build svn in along time no problem att all ..exept the redist for 2010 ... if some one have a working setup to compile tvseries/moving pictures or a compiled version to share would be much appreciated /Tobias
:thx::thx: best pre build svn in along time no problem att all ..exept the redist for 2010 ... if some one have a working...
Hi guys, Just updated to SVN27628 and now I get an error "unable to start graph" With SVN27491 everything was working fine so...
Replies
Views
AW: CAM support for Unicam is failing (TVServer) the DD-Config tool allows to assign all available CAMs to all available tuners. It is not a feature of MP, but of the DigitalDevices device driver Frank
AW: CAM support for Unicam is failing (TVServer) the DD-Config tool allows to assign all available CAMs to all available tuners...
Hello, MP 1.2.0 and 1.1.0 using DigitalDevices CI-interface with a VIAccess CAM is working properly on VIAccess encrypted...
Replies
Views
Yep, everythings working normally again with 10.12, so please mark this No Bug. EDIT: within minutes of posting this, I got another BSOD with ati2dvag, so clearly I haven't found the problem yet! I only downgraded the actual driver (of which ati2dvag is a part), but I'll have to try downgrading the SB driver and CCC as well. I...
Yep, everythings working normally again with 10.12, so please mark this No Bug. EDIT: within minutes of posting this, I got...
MediaPortal Version: v1.2A MediaPortal Skin: StreamedMP Windows Version: XP Pro SP3 CPU Type: Athlon II X4 630 HDD: 640GB WD...
Replies
Views
If I move back to 1.1.1 I don't get the error... Any idea what else can I check? Thanks!
If I move back to 1.1.1 I don't get the error... Any idea what else can I check? Thanks!
Hi I have just upgrade from 1.1.1 to 1.2.0 alpha and on the error.log of tvserver I'm getting errors. This is happeing...
Replies
Views
It seems to help a lot by reinstall the mdapi filter. Now it takes about 7 - 10 seconds to switch channel.
It seems to help a lot by reinstall the mdapi filter. Now it takes about 7 - 10 seconds to switch channel.
MediaPortal Version: 1.2.0 Alpha MediaPortal Skin: Blue3wide Windows Version: Windows 7 Ultimate 64bit CPU Type: Intel® Atom™...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 [confirm] Autoplay CD? DE
It works here on Windows 7 64-bit. Which SVN-version are you currently on? And do you use BASS player or the built-in player? And...how about some logs ;)
It works here on Windows 7 64-bit. Which SVN-version are you currently on? And do you use BASS player or the built-in player...
MediaPortal Version: 1.2 svn MediaPortal Skin: maya Windows Version: vista 32 bit CPU Type: atom 330 HDD: seagate 1.5 TB...
Replies
Views
Nope, unfortunately that didn't work. Logs attached. Noticed some more stuff. All only a problem watching analog TV. If I watch for a while then hit back arrow always comes up with "Start" as though there is no buffer. Jumping back to home screen with TV running shows small TV windows in bottom left of screen, but program name...
Nope, unfortunately that didn't work. Logs attached. Noticed some more stuff. All only a problem watching analog TV. If I...
MediaPortal Version: 1.2.0 Alpha MediaPortal Skin: Black & White 1080 Windows Version: XP Pro SP2 CPU Type: Intel P4 3GHz HDD...
Replies
Views
AW: Context menu issue This happens since ages when the skin xmls are read again when changing fullscreen/windowed mode or (in my case) using MyRefresh (as a skinner I do that always :D) I think it´s nothing to worry about ;)
AW: Context menu issue This happens since ages when the skin xmls are read again when changing fullscreen/windowed mode or (in my...
Hi guys Minor bug to report in the latest SVN builds of MediaPortal. On changing between full screen mode and windowed mode I'm...
Replies
Views
Thanks. I wasn't aware of this bug but that was my first thought at the time. I think I checked and ruled that out at the time though. There were a few unwanted scheduled recordings that started quite some time before the problem occured that I manually stopped/cancelled, but I don't think they would have been relevant at the time of...
Thanks. I wasn't aware of this bug but that was my first thought at the time. I think I checked and ruled that out at the time...
MediaPortal Version: v1.2A MediaPortal Skin: StreamedMP Windows Version: XP Pro SP3 CPU Type: Athlon II X4 630 HDD: 640GB WD...
Replies
Views
That's what I thought. I have reported the bugs I have found, but need to go back to a stable release now.
That's what I thought. I have reported the bugs I have found, but need to go back to a stable release now.
Is it possible to "downgrade" from 1.2.0 to the released 1.1.2. I installed 1.2.0 because the memory leak was killing me, now the...
Replies
Views
Hi Lyfesaver74, i've found the problem. First i installed a new videocard. Cheap fanless Geforce 210. VP4 :D Now i always have to tweak the color settings of the driver as image thru hdmi has a green tint to it on my plasma. Found out that if i enable "inverse telecine" and more settings under video color settings menu i can reproduce...
Hi Lyfesaver74, i've found the problem. First i installed a new videocard. Cheap fanless Geforce 210. VP4 :D Now i always have to...
MediaPortal Version: 1.1.2 Stable (Prod) / 1.2.0 Alpha (+last SVN 27096) MediaPortal Skin: Blue3Wide Windows Version: WinXP SP3...
Replies
Views
check and see if this helps. https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/mediaportal-1-2-0-alpha-536/want-suspend-after-epg-grabbing-webepg-89259/#post678677
check and see if this helps...
MediaPortal Version: 1.2.0.0 Alpha MediaPortal Skin: StreamedMP Windows Version: XP MCE SP3 CPU Type: AMD Athlon 64X2 (690)...
Replies
Views
Hi, Wonder if this is already fixed, because i can not confirm it with latest SVN & there is already a Mantis issue on it. Regards Roy
Hi, Wonder if this is already fixed, because i can not confirm it with latest SVN & there is already a Mantis issue on it...
There appears to be a problem with the new record function 'Weekly on this channel'. The actual recording function works as...
Replies
Views
Hi sofakng That "error" seems to be common to a number of tuners. I say "error" because I believe that it actually means that the tuner is already tuned. There is a trial fix for this in MP 1.2.0b. If there are no problems with the fix (which there haven't been so far) then it should be included in 1.2.0rc +. Regarding NIT...
Hi sofakng That "error" seems to be common to a number of tuners. I say "error" because I believe that it actually means that...
MediaPortal Version: 1.1.6 r27742 Windows Version: Windows 7 x86 1. TV Card: Genpix Skywalker-2 1. TV Card Type: DVB-S 1. TV...
Replies
Views
AW: Pin Code input uses SMS-stile input Hello SilentException, shame on me. Didn't noticed that. Works as expected. Thanks a lot. Frank
AW: Pin Code input uses SMS-stile input Hello SilentException, shame on me. Didn't noticed that. Works as expected. Thanks...
MediaPortal Version: svn-1.1.6.27797 MediaPortal Skin: Default Windows Version: Win7 Ultimate 32bit CPU Type: Athlon64 X2 3500+...
Replies
Views
OK, so it definately needs to be cleaned out. Especially since the default skin still has a button leading to this deadend :)
OK, so it definately needs to be cleaned out. Especially since the default skin still has a button leading to this deadend :)
Runnning SVN 27289, the above mentioned XML files gives me this error when going to the Window (ID 608): 2011-01-20...
Replies
Views
I'm not sure, I don't think the sound device was changing. But has stopped since i stopped the display turning off.
I'm not sure, I don't think the sound device was changing. But has stopped since i stopped the display turning off.
Hi possibly not a bug, But after computer wakes the sound for media playback is gone, But sound for MP button presses is still...
Replies
Views
I knew I should have checked out a new version :sorry:
I knew I should have checked out a new version :sorry:
I just compiled a new TVPlugin based on SVN 27028. The changes made in SVN 26823 (Mantis #3201) are most likely missing setting...
Replies
Views
I will get on to it later on tonight. Cheers
I will get on to it later on tonight. Cheers
Not sure if this is a problem with the latest build, But have down loaded alot of movies from online videos then been using videos...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom