MediaPortal 1.2.0 ALPHA (3 Viewers)

Post issues you found in MediaPortal 1.2.0 Alpha.
AW: No Audio Language Switch after Update to MP 1.2 Alpha Than... I wil go back to 4 Anyway...1.1.2 has the same behavior as 1.2 :thx:
AW: No Audio Language Switch after Update to MP 1.2 Alpha Than... I wil go back to 4 Anyway...1.1.2 has the same behavior as 1.2...
MediaPortal Version: 1.2 Alpha 1 MediaPortal Skin: Blue3wide Windows Version: XP SP3 CPU Type: Atom Dualcore 330 HDD...
Replies
Views
Hi there The "fix" won't go into SVN because it is simply a workaround and confirmed where the problem was for me. There is an internal team discussion going on at the moment about how we're going to solve the problem properly as it is relatively serious and requires careful consideration. I guess you both compile your own builds...
Hi there The "fix" won't go into SVN because it is simply a workaround and confirmed where the problem was for me. There is an...
MediaPortal Version: MP 1.2.0 SVN 27119 MediaPortal Skin: Blue 3 Wide Windows Version: Windows 7 Ultimat 64 CPU Type: AMD Athlon...
Replies
Views
Thank you so much, happy holidays to you all!
Thank you so much, happy holidays to you all!
Hi If you use the new feature in StackLayout for a group: 0003241: Auto placing of controls in grouped StackLayout -...
Replies
Views
Re: AW: MyTV Guide - single channel view navigation is broken Looks so as the other two commits have not touched the main EPG (latest one touched miniguide but not full one) But oddly the code change should not have any impact on navigation. I will upgrade later tonight and see what I can figure out
Re: AW: MyTV Guide - single channel view navigation is broken Looks so as the other two commits have not touched the main EPG...
Tested with SVN 26817: - Go to MyTVGuide - Select a single channel to display the EPG Data (like in the picture) - Press PageDown...
Replies
Views
Hi, Confirmed fixed in SVN 26694, many thx gibman for a fast fix! Regards Roy
Hi, Confirmed fixed in SVN 26694, many thx gibman for a fast fix! Regards Roy
Hi, i have recently updated to 1.2.0 Alpha and tried the new MyRadio option "When entering the Radio screen: Turn on Radio". If...
Replies
Views
Your patch is in r27525, marked as fixed, thanks :)
Your patch is in r27525, marked as fixed, thanks :)
Using SVN 27452 my experience is, that the value buttonWidth is not scaled to skin-size when using the horizontal menu as shown in...
Replies
Views
Hi, if you added album names only where they were missing like me and you still experience missing album covers though there is an album name in every title, take a closer look at the characters in the album name. I found the following characters to be preventing MP from displaying cover art: , [ ] ( ) . there may be more. So I...
Hi, if you added album names only where they were missing like me and you still experience missing album covers though there is an...
MediaPortal Version: MP 1.2.0 MediaPortal Skin: Blue3 Wide Windows Version: W7x64 (fully patched) CPU Type: AMD Phenom II X3...
Replies
Views
These are the default values in SVN so you must have either upgraded from an older SVN or changed the values manually. If there is another issue can you create a new thread? Thanks
These are the default values in SVN so you must have either upgraded from an older SVN or changed the values manually. If there is...
MediaPortal Version: 1.2 svn MediaPortal Skin: maya Windows Version: vista 32 bit CPU Type: atom 330 HDD: seagate 1.5 TB...
Replies
Views
I've now found an article regarding this Using Media Center Remote IR when BlackGold card installed - BlackGold
I've now found an article regarding this Using Media Center Remote IR when BlackGold card installed - BlackGold
MediaPortal Version: 1.2A MediaPortal Skin: Blue 3 Wide Windows Version: Windows 7 Ultimate CPU Type: Intel Core 2 Duo E6400...
Replies
Views
AW: MP SVN 27826 crashes with System.Data.ConstraintException I just tried to reproduce it with filmstrip and list layout and had no success. With coverflow the bug is reproduceable reliably. I also checked if the bug occurs in music shares view with coverflow and it does not... Michael
AW: MP SVN 27826 crashes with System.Data.ConstraintException I just tried to reproduce it with filmstrip and list layout and had...
MediaPortal Version: SVN 27826 MediaPortal Skin: DefaultWide Windows Version: Windows 7 MP SVN 27826 crashes with...
Replies
Views
MP stops Live-TV and switches to Homescreen without request MediaPortal Version: 1.2.0 Alpha MediaPortal Skin: Blue 3 Windows Version: Windows 7 x86 CPU Type: AMD Athlon II X2 235e (2x 2,7GHz) HDD: Memory: 4GB DDR3 1333 Dual Channel Motherboard: Asus M4A88TD-V USB3 Video Card: ATI HD 4350 Video Card Driver: Catalyst...
MP stops Live-TV and switches to Homescreen without request MediaPortal Version: 1.2.0 Alpha MediaPortal Skin: Blue 3...
MP stops Live-TV and switches to Homescreen without request MediaPortal Version: 1.2.0 Alpha MediaPortal Skin: Blue 3...
Replies
Views
I can't say exactly what was the cause ot freezing - making the playlist or shuffling it. At first, I had "auto shuffle" checked and MP freezed not when I opened current playlist, but later when I pressed "shuffle". Now I had the option unchecked and today MP freezed when I pressed "current playlist". So no shuffling was made. I...
I can't say exactly what was the cause ot freezing - making the playlist or shuffling it. At first, I had "auto shuffle" checked...
Comparing to previous versions the 1.2.0 is too slow when adding music to the playlist and when then shuffling it (less than 1...
Replies
Views
I will get on to it later on tonight. Cheers
I will get on to it later on tonight. Cheers
Not sure if this is a problem with the latest build, But have down loaded alot of movies from online videos then been using videos...
Replies
Views
this turned out to be an issue within Moving Pictures, as far as I can tell it has nothing to do with MP 1.2.0 alpha
this turned out to be an issue within Moving Pictures, as far as I can tell it has nothing to do with MP 1.2.0 alpha
Running 1.2.0Alpha with streamed MP (newest version available) on a Windows 7 x 64 machine. This is actually the second time this...
Replies
Views
Re: MP 1.2 Beta SVN single channel epg does not show correct program detail informati Patch committed to SVN. EDIT: Also moved this thread to 1.2 section.
Re: MP 1.2 Beta SVN single channel epg does not show correct program detail informati Patch committed to SVN. EDIT: Also moved...
Hi, in the actual SVN you don't get the correct program detail information in the single channel EPG, when you're at the bottom...
Replies
Views
Re: AW: MP 1.2 Alpha and latest SVN Standby problem Extracts from logs are sometimes not helpful. As above please attach all logs in debug mode
Re: AW: MP 1.2 Alpha and latest SVN Standby problem Extracts from logs are sometimes not helpful. As above please attach all...
Hi, using MP 1.2 Alpha and Latest SVN from yesterday, I've realised a problem concerning the Power Scheduler, or I ssume it hast...
Replies
Views
MediaPortal Version: 1.2.0A MediaPortal Skin: StreamedMP Windows Version: Vista x64 SP1 CPU Type: AMD 5050e HDD: Seagate 1TB Memory: 4GB GSkill DDR2 800 Motherboard: ECS GeForce6100PM-M2 Video Card: AMD 4650 Video Card Driver: 10.1 Sound Card: CMEDIA Sound Card AC3: optical Sound Card Driver: CMIDriver-1.2.3-bin-x64-WaveRT...
MediaPortal Version: 1.2.0A MediaPortal Skin: StreamedMP Windows Version: Vista x64 SP1 CPU Type: AMD 5050e HDD: Seagate 1TB...
MediaPortal Version: 1.2.0A MediaPortal Skin: StreamedMP Windows Version: Vista x64 SP1 CPU Type: AMD 5050e HDD: Seagate 1TB...
Replies
Views
:thx: for testing - I will once again have a look later today
:thx: for testing - I will once again have a look later today
On an search of an Bug i have in MP 1.1.0 and 1.1.1 (No Minimized Video Playback in every Filmstrip view), i found out that the...
Replies
Views
Hi, I have no commit right, but i hope that the new patch will be commit :) Thanks, Seb.
Hi, I have no commit right, but i hope that the new patch will be commit :) Thanks, Seb.
Since the introduction of FFDShow subtitle support 3 days ago I have discovered that subtitles are shown twice at the same time on...
Replies
Views
This patch enhances GetUniqueTopLevelFolders by simplifying the logic and returning only the minimum number of directories to be watched. edit - minor change to remove relative paths
This patch enhances GetUniqueTopLevelFolders by simplifying the logic and returning only the minimum number of directories to be...
Since some weeks I noticed a very annoying behaviour if I play videos from a network share. After some minutes the videoplay just...
Replies
Views
Hi again You're correct - m*api is not supported. I know nothing about it so I couldn't help you with that even if I wanted to. Sorry about that :( I don't feel like you've wasted my time so no need to apologise. Hopefully I've helped at least a little to track the problem down... Hope you manage to sort it out eventually :)
Hi again You're correct - m*api is not supported. I know nothing about it so I couldn't help you with that even if I wanted to...
Hi Guys, This has been driving me crazy and i have been blaming the problem on Digital Devices so far but i now really think...
Replies
Views
This is by design. There are many other files (comskip, thumbs etc) which may be created. You should create your (presumably re-encoded) avi files in a different folder to the recordings
This is by design. There are many other files (comskip, thumbs etc) which may be created. You should create your (presumably...
MediaPortal 1.2.0 Alpha: Hello, unfortunately it is possible, that MediaPortal 1.2.0 Alpha (maybe other version also?)...
Replies
Views
Was happy to test the Alpha, but I've gone back to 1.1.1 as this was starting to get pretty annoying. Still looking forward to 1.2 :)
Was happy to test the Alpha, but I've gone back to 1.1.1 as this was starting to get pretty annoying. Still looking forward to 1.2 :)
MediaPortal Version: 1.2 Alpha MediaPortal Skin: Maya (latest) Windows Version: Windows XP 32bit CPU Type: Intel Core i7 920 HDD...
Replies
Views
Hi DJBlu and SilentException Sorry for the confusion - I should have said something here. I had raised a new issue (3223) and posted my patch there. I didn't get SVN access until tonight so have only just committed it (rev 26899). Also wasn't quite certain of the process since this is my first official bugfix. Once again, sorry for...
Hi DJBlu and SilentException Sorry for the confusion - I should have said something here. I had raised a new issue (3223) and...
Hi. After gemx checked in his fix for mantis 2853 (Revision 26251) the polarisation values on Editing DVB-S channels, does not...
Replies
Views
Re: AW: Lost CI after recording Hi again Okay that is fine - it may be two problems. Like I said before, I still need logs to show me what is going wrong. Your first logs in this thread did not show any problems...
Re: AW: Lost CI after recording Hi again Okay that is fine - it may be two problems. Like I said before, I still need logs...
Hi, With all versions of MP (I have my CA since 1.1.0 RC1) I have the problem, that "sometimes" the CI-module is lost by the...
Replies
Views
Thanks. I wasn't aware of this bug but that was my first thought at the time. I think I checked and ruled that out at the time though. There were a few unwanted scheduled recordings that started quite some time before the problem occured that I manually stopped/cancelled, but I don't think they would have been relevant at the time of...
Thanks. I wasn't aware of this bug but that was my first thought at the time. I think I checked and ruled that out at the time...
MediaPortal Version: v1.2A MediaPortal Skin: StreamedMP Windows Version: XP Pro SP3 CPU Type: Athlon II X4 630 HDD: 640GB WD...
Replies
Views
Hi all, Just fresh installed 1.2RC and this FFWD bug is back. Thankfully dropping TSReader.ax in from here seems to fix it. Ian.
Hi all, Just fresh installed 1.2RC and this FFWD bug is back. Thankfully dropping TSReader.ax in from here seems to fix it. Ian.
Hello As mentioned above, when playing live TV (SD; don't know if HD too) and pressing the rewind button on the remote, the...
Replies
Views
MediaPortal Version: 1.2.0 Alpha MediaPortal Skin: StreamedMP Windows Version: Windows 7 Home Premium 64 bit CPU Type: AMD Athlon X2 235E Dual Core 2x2.7Ghz HDD: 1.5 TB WD Memory: 4 GB 1333MHz Motherboard: Gigabyte MA785GMT-UD2h Video Card: Nvidia GT240 Video Card Driver: 258.96 Sound Card: Realtek Sound Card AC3: optical...
MediaPortal Version: 1.2.0 Alpha MediaPortal Skin: StreamedMP Windows Version: Windows 7 Home Premium 64 bit CPU Type: AMD...
MediaPortal Version: 1.2.0 Alpha MediaPortal Skin: StreamedMP Windows Version: Windows 7 Home Premium 64 bit CPU Type: AMD...
Replies
Views
Hi, i' ve installed svn-1.1.6.27638 version of mediaportal. When i start livetv i get following message: play not possible: live2-0.ts.buffer. In mediaportal alpha 1.2 i' ve no problems with live tv. Greets commander Can be closed. Ive found the answer in this thread...
Hi, i' ve installed svn-1.1.6.27638 version of mediaportal. When i start livetv i get following message: play not possible...
Hi, i' ve installed svn-1.1.6.27638 version of mediaportal. When i start livetv i get following message: play not possible...
Replies
Views
Hi! In 1.2.0 Alpha it is possible to set the lineheight of a textbox. According to Line Spacing in Text control - MediaPortal Wiki you need to use a floating point number (like 0.75) to set the line-height, but the only way I can get this to work is by using 0,75. Using 0.75 just renders the control invalid and therefore...
Hi! In 1.2.0 Alpha it is possible to set the lineheight of a textbox. According to Line Spacing in Text control - MediaPortal...
Hi! In 1.2.0 Alpha it is possible to set the lineheight of a textbox. According to Line Spacing in Text control - MediaPortal...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom